All Comments on 'A Walk In the Woods Indian Style'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

A fun time in the woods!

5

76fellow4876fellow48over 1 year ago

Reminds one of how many barriers we all have set in our minds over the years when presented with such relationship in the making. It does take time to unlearn and replace.

Great story with a good pace.

Dilvish013Dilvish013over 1 year ago

This most definitely needs a sequel.

babaloo92babaloo92over 1 year ago

Fantastic story. Great conversational story.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

Several familiar scenes here, were you peaking through the bushes years ago?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great story. I hope there is another chapter. Great job as always.

mikesch_236mikesch_236over 1 year ago

would have been 5 stars if she hadn't groaned and whimpered so often ...

ArediaArediaover 1 year ago

Please continue. :) I like your slow build-ups & character development, letting us get to know them. There's a place for wham-bam stories, of course, but I like the realism of your well-developed tales. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And forb their next weekend...

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

One great story for making the reader horny right along with the characters. We do hope you continue, there's a Helper to involve, and also Her first orgasm via Him. I do hope it's orally first. I really thot he's would eat her on the picnic table after their shower together. Seemed like the perfect time for some Clit sucking. Five stars.

thrill_ogrethrill_ogreover 1 year ago

Phenomenal story!! I’m so hoping for a part two!!

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

Why are all the female protags in ENF/exhibitionism stories C-cup or smaller on this site? It's just strange to me that three breast sizes are so ubiquitous to one genre. The anthropologist in me is fascinated about what it might mean about the demographics who use this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a nice long story that doesn't push things too fast. I really like how they are building a friendship with plenty of sexiness. I hope that there may be more chapters and see where they go as Morgan explores her newfound love of being naked in the woods and around Dave. I love that Dave respects Morgan enough that he doesn't push her too far too fast.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Excellent. Lots of tension as to whether or not Morgan would do things or not as well as her slow but growing comfort with her exhibitionism and Dave's presence. Nicely drawn out and left open for a continuation, hope we will see one soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful buildup. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A highly-charged look into Morgan's journey. I really want to read the next chapter now

OldNakedHikerOldNakedHikerabout 1 year ago

This calls for a sexual!! So many possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

pls do write similar stories.this is too erotic without any sex but but rubbing and caressing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...