A Walk in the Woods Pt. 03

Story Info
Elaine sets out to find out more about her changes.
5k words
4.58
2.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light streaming through the cottage's window and shining onto her bed woke Elaine from her deep sleep. She checked her phone and realised to her horror that it had only just turned six in the morning.

She shouted a single syllable before pulling her duvet over her head and willing sleep to return. She was bone tired, and yesterday's exertions had taken it out of her. She had finally returned to the cottage after her naked walk through the forest, and her tryst with Liam. She had barged through the door, launched her broken rucksack into the lounge before stomping straight upstairs to bed. She didn't even bother to shower, brush her teeth or even draw her curtains. Something that she now singularly regretted.

As she lay there, mummified in bedding the events of the day before slowly began to unfurl in her mind. The presence in the clearing, the vines grabbing her, the strange melding of her mind and the forest, her late night walk. It all seemed like a dream, but she knew somehow that it wasn't. That feeling she had last night, of somehow knowing precisely what was happening in the woods around her home was still there. She knew outside that two magpies were squawking in the branches of an alder tree and that a fox and her cubs had made a home in the roots of a nearby beech tree.

Her body also felt odd in the same way that it had yesterday, as she had pulled herself from the soil after having vines penetrate her every orifice. After a half hour of fruitlessness, Elaine gave up on trying to get more sleep and decided to confront the fallout from the day before. She threw off the duvet and slowly rolled off the mattress. The foot of it was covered in dirt and leaves; she hadn't even bothered to clean her feet.

She stumbled out of her bedroom and headed for the bathroom. She felt the top of the door-frame whip past the crown of her head but paid it no mind. After quickly emptying her bladder, she turned and faced the full length mirror in her bathroom face on.              

The changes that had happened were immediately apparent. For starters she appeared to be taller. Where before she was 5'6", now she was almost certainly 6' on the dot. The extra height coincided with the fact that her belly, a sign of a rapidly oncoming middle aged, had disappeared. In its stead was a nice flat tummy. It was as if some force had grabbed her by the ankles and neck and gently pulled.

Any of her middle aged spread that hadn't gone to her height appeared to have migrated to her tits. Where before she had been an unspectacular B cup, she was now much larger. An F cup; possibly a G? Her now massive tits were also cropped with two nipples that were already rock hard. They were like two bullets jutting out. Indistinctively she reached up and gave one of them a squeeze. A wave of pleasure rippled through her body as she did so. More curiously as she squeezed, more of the clear viscous fluid leaked from her nipple. It formed a thick rivulet that dribbled down the curve of her breast before falling to the tiled floor.

This was the strange substance that, when fed to Liam yesterday, made him so...compliant? When the forest had remade her, had it for some reason given her the ability to leak mind control juice out of her tits? Did it work on everyone? Could she run out of it? How suggestible did it make people. All these questions rocketed through her mind as she squeezed her other breast. Like its counterpart, thick sticky gloop leaked out of it. Rather than wasting it on the floor, she scooped it up on her fingers. It was tacky to touch, but not unpleasant. She brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked the slime from them. It was nice; a pleasant sweet taste. She somehow suddenly felt more relaxed.

She returned her gaze to the mirror to complete the survey of her physical form. The only other change that appeared immediately apparent was her pussy. Despite simply standing in the bathroom on her own she was already aroused. Her labia was parted and clitoris jutted out. That too seemed larger. She sucked a little more of the liquid from her nipple off her fingers, and then reached down to her pussy. She was sodden. She didn't think she had ever been this wet before in her life. She eased four of her fingers inside herself with absolute ease. The palm of her hand pressed up against her clit and an electric sensation shot through her.

"Fuck!" she shouted to know one in particular. Her free hand shot out to steady herself against the wall. She stared deeply in the eyes of her reflected self.

The fingers sunk into her snatch started to work again, more gently this time. She moved them in a gentle 'come hither' movement. The palm of her hand alternately pushed and eased off of her clitoris, sending waves of sparkles and shivers through her nervous system. She looked at the mirror version of herself. She was breathing heavily, causing her new engorged tits to heave hypnotically. Elaine could feel her mouth become wet with desire for the vision in front of her.

She let go of the wall to her side and gently eased her back against the one behind her. Her body formed a gentle arc as her shoulder blades pressed against it. This gave her a much better look at herself. She saw that the hand slowly fucking itself was now embedded up to the knuckle inside herself. The sight made her even wetter.

Her free hand, the one that wasn't on the cusp of fisting herself, rose to her tit. She squeezed the mass of pillowy flesh. The liquid once more began to flow. It dribbled down the curvature of her breast before dripping on to her flat tummy. From there it flowed down her belly and joined the fluid now flowing generously from her pussy.

The sensation and the vision all now became too much. With a long raw scream, Elaine orgasmed. It felt like her mind left her body. When she came to she found herself slumped on the bathroom floor, fingers still embedded inside her.

Elaine had a quick shower, to wash the dust from her night time trek, the strange liquid that had flowed from her breasts and the wetness from her pussy. When she felt suitably clean she wrapped herself in her bathrobe and went downstairs. Over a cup of coffee and a round of toast she mulled her new condition. She was changed now physically and mentally. She had never been this sexually prolific in her life, but in the last two days she had masturbated three times and fucked a stranger in the woods. That's not to mention the strange connection she felt to the forest on her doorstep. In her life before she didnt think she had masterbated that much in total.

She didn't think she was crazy. She was reasonably sure that everything that she thought happened, had actually occurred. But she wouldn't have liked to put money on it. This would all be a strange thing for her subconscious to develop, even if she were having a delusional episode. What she needed, she thought, was more information. Maybe she's not the only person out there this has happened to? If there is corroborating evidence, then clearly she's not making it all up, and maybe she might understand a little more about what is happening. If there wasn't any additional evidence then.... She decided to cross that road when she came to it. With a pot of tea next to her, she dug out her laptop and settled in for a session of power Googling.

The process was frustrating. There were vague references to ancient spirits connected to the New Forest. Mentions of strange happenings but frustrating little in elaboration. She found a news article of a woman in Germany who claimed that a spirit in the Black Forest had made love to her, but nothing closer to home.

Elaine was ready to throw the laptop out the window and give up on the whole endeavour when she found something. A local history blog that lurked on the netherworld of Google's seventeenth page of results. Its author mentioned an amateur historian who had written a book about the New Forest's folklore and myths regarding women. The book, 'Changed Women of the King's Forest' by Peter Klein, apparently focussed on folk tales of women who had gone into the great forest only to re-emerge 'unnatural and lascivious'. 'Bingo' she thought to herself.

Frustrated that all the online book sellers she searched came up blank, Elaine gave one last roll of the dice. Logging into her local library networks, she found that one library in the county had a copy in stock. She gave a prayer of thanks to librarians that humour local weirdos and buy a copy of their book. Elaine downed the dregs of her tea, and prepared for an expedition to the library.

The trip to get the book from the library was needlessly difficult. The first problem was that Elaine discovered none of her clothes fit her new enhanced physique. Her trousers were too short, and none of her tops could contain her tits. She eventually managed to cram herself into a pair of black lycra workout shorts and a purple sports bra that smushed her enlarged assets down as best they could. Normally she would never have gone out in so little, but she had little else to choose from. Also, it was the first time in her life that she could recall having a flat stomach. It would be a crime not to show it off a little.

The second problem was that the village the library was in was as hidden as it was possible to get. Elaine chose to take her bike rather than the car and she regretted it almost instantly. It was forty minutes of constant inclines and roads that were barely above dirt tracks. There was one silver lining to her trip. Her pumping thighs and wobbling chest captured the attention of the ramblers and hikers she passed on the road. She could feel their hungry stares as she rode past. It gave her a thrill knowing that for just a short moment she was lusted over.

Elaine had had boyfriends in the past, but they were never wild passionate love affairs. She was sensible and comfortable, as were the men that made passes at her. She had never had lingering looks on the train, or strangers buying her drinks in bars. She had become comfortable with the fact that she was, from an early age, wife material. Someone to cook you dinner and raise your kids; not someone to fuck raw in a hotel bedroom or the kind of women who had champagne licked off of her.

Whatever the forest had done to her had changed that entirely. She could somehow feel the lust of those people who she passed. Their horniness shone bright pink, somehow always just off the edge of her vision. At one point a car got stuck behind her. The sight of her Lycra clad backside gyrating in the driver's eyeline made his horniness glow like a sun behind her. The effect on Elaine was intoxicating.

The village, if you could even call it that, seemed to be abandoned when she arrived. A small country lane carved through the great forest. On it were a couple of houses, a chapel, a village shop and what claimed to be the library. It was an old building carved from stone blocks. It looked similar to the stonework of the chapel next door. It may well have originally been part of it, only to be repurposed later on.

Inside was like stepping into a forgotten world. The walls were lined with shelves crammed tight with books. All were dusty and ragged. An ancient looking computer sat in the corner, its fan going berserk amongst the heat and dust. And in the centre of the room, facing the doorway, was a desk and a librarian. The librarian hadn't noticed that she had company. She sat on an office chair with her feet on the counter. One hand held a book while the other held a half eaten apple. She was utterly engrossed in whatever she was reading.

Elaine guessed that she must have been in her late thirties. A little plump, but pleasantly so. She had mousey brown hair tied into a ponytail and thick glasses. Elaine couldn't tell If her full cheeks were natural or because they were stuffed full of apple.

"Hello," said Elaine.

The librarian almost jumped out of her skin. The apple flew to the floor. The librarian took a moment to compose herself before speaking.

"Oh my goodness. I'm sorry I didn't realise you were there. I'm so used to having the place to myself sometimes I forget that people can actually come in."

The words came tumbling out of her in a rush. Elaine sensed that she was rusty when it came to dealing with others.

"Anyway, now that you have my full attention, how can I help?"

Elaine hid a smirk. As the librarian spoke to her, she felt the glow of desire begin to form around her. This was novel, she thought. She hadn't expected to have the same effect on women as well as men.

"I wonder if you can help me. I need to find a book that you're meant to have in stock, but I'm not a member. Is that going to be a problem?" Elaine asked.

"Oh gosh no. As long as you don't take it with you, you're fine to have a look. What is it you're looking for?"

"It's 'Changed Women of the King's Forest'. It seems you have the only copy of it in existence."

"The name doesn't spring to mind. But that's not a surprise. Unless it's about a boy wizard, not much gets loaned out from here. Let's see if we can find it shall we."

The librarian stood and gestured to the antique computer in the corner

"After you," she said with a sweeping gesture.

Elaine did as she was directed and walked to the machine. Behind, the librarian followed. The corona of desire was growing stronger. The librarian wanted her, just as everyone who she had passed that morning had. The thought made her smirk. She wondered if the librarian was taking an opportunity to drink in the vision of her Lycra clad backside. Being in such close proximity to someone who wanted her so badly was wonderful. Elaine decided to see how far she could push it.

As she reached the computer, Elaine turned around suddenly to catch the librarian unawares. She gave a slight yelp of surprise as she suddenly found herself face to face with Elaine's Amazonian new figure.

"Sorry about that. I have a habit of making people jump. Can you work the computer? I'm terrible with them," Elaine said.

"Oh sure. No problem. I would have to log in to it anyway."

Elaine stood to one side and let the librarian squeeze past her to get to the keyboard. She made sure to stick out her chest just enough so that the librarian felt her breasts graze the top of her bare arms. She must have felt Elaine's hard nipples pushing into the Lycra and then against her flesh. The desire she was emitting intensified. The Librarian leaned over the keyboard and began typing away. Elaine remained hovering close by.

"I'm Elaine, by the way. Thank you for helping me. I need this book for some research I'm doing."

"You're more than welcome; it's what I'm here for after all. I'm Helena. Are you new to the village?"

"No sadly, I live out in a cottage in the woods. That makes me sound like a witch doesn't it. How about you?"

"I am. A resident of the village, I mean. I live with my husband and kids about five minutes away."

Husband? That was interesting. She hadn't given much thought to the matter of Helena's sexual orientation. Was she bi, or was it now the case the desire Elaine ignited overwrote sexuality?

"Ah ha," said Helena. "I've found your book. Luckily it's in stock."

Elaine leant forward to look at the screen next to Helena. She made sure to place her hand on the small of the librarian's back. Despite the plain white t-shirt Helena was wearing, she felt a shudder run through her. Elaine knew that she had her at that point. God, the feeling was incredible. Better than any physical sensation. This woman wanted her, and would let herself be taken with no resistance. Elaine wasn't bisexual herself, or at least hadn't considered herself to be up till this point, but that didn't matter. The tight cycling shorts that she had forced herself into her, sodden. She needed release, and she was going to do that with this mousy librarian.

Helena was still bent over looking at the screen. Elaine glanced at her and saw that she was gently biting her lip. Her hands were trembling. Elaine leaned over and whispered into her ear:

"Helena, can you show me where the book is please?"

She nodded in response and stood up stiffly.Elaine removed her hand from her, and stood aside to let her brush past. Helena disappeared to the far end of the room and rummaged about on a low shelf. After a moment she stood up, with a small, tatty brown book in her hand.

"I found it," she mumbled.

Elaine smiled and walked over to her, making sure to stop just a bit too close to her. Her breasts near enough to lightly brush Helena's more petite chest. She took the book from Helena's trembling hand. There it was. It was a cheap little thing. Probably privately published and distributed by its over enthusiastic author. It was slim, but not quite enough to read in an afternoon.             

"Thank you for finding this for me Helena. I've got one more favour to ask. I know I shouldn't, but can I borrow this from you? I will bring it back in a few days."

The mousy librarian was struggling to maintain eye contact with her.

"That's not really something....". she trailed off.

"You can make an exception for me though. Just this once..." Elaine leant in and kissed her trembling lips. It was her first kiss with another woman. It was nice. Her skin was so soft and her scent was much more pleasant than any man she had been with before. Elaine had expected the mousy librarian to freeze up, but instead she kissed her back with enthusiasm.

Helena's tongue launched itself into Elaine's mouth while her hands roamed her body. One clamped itself to Elaine's rear while the other wormed its way up between the women's bodies to grab a handful of her enhanced tits. The desire radiating off of Helena was practically a supernova. Elaine couldn't resist it any longer.

"One second...." she said after breaking the kiss and peeling Helena's hand off of her.

The librarian looked momentarily crestfallen. Elaine walked to the library door and slipped the door's bolt home, locking the two women in. She turned and looked back at Helena. She looked back, hunger in her eyes. How long, back in London, had she wanted to be desired in that way? Pure animal hunger.

Elaine reached around and unclipped the sports bra, before peeling it off her skin. The inside of the cups were sodden with the strange nectar that her breasts were producing. Was it production tied to her own arousal, she wondered? She tossed the bra to the ground, drew herself up to her full height. She looked Helena straight in the eye:

"Helena, do you want me?" she asked.

The librarian nodded dumbly back at her. She knew the answer already, but she wanted Helena to make that decision for herself.

"Okay. Take your clothes off, and you can have me."

Helena stood and with trembling hands pulled off her top, before hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her jeans and tugged them down. Her knickers were black while her bra was white.

"Wait," Elaine said as the librarian reached back to unhook her bra. Helena looked up, a slight panic in her eyes that she had done something wrong.

"I want you to look at me as you take your underwear off," said Elaine. She wanted to enjoy the sensation of dominating this woman. She didn't want her to avert her eyes or disassociate somehow. Helena did as she was told and stared deep into Elaine's eyes as she shed the last of her clothing.

She was an attractive woman. She had the pleasing plumpness of a new mother. Elaine crooked a finger and beckoned for Helena to come to her. She did as she was told. When the two women were face to face, Elaine reached up, placed her hand around the back of the librarian's head and pulled her head down to her breast. Helena clamped her mouth on the nipple and began to suck on it. Elaine gave a deep sigh as the nectar flowed from her into Helena's mouth. As she suckled, Elaine began to whisper into her ear.

12