A Walk in the Woods Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to make you feel really good, but I'm going to need you to let me have that book. Do you understand?"

Helena nodded slightly and made satisfied little noises in affirmation. Elaine un-clamped the woman from her nipple and slowly walked her backward to a nearby table. She pushed her backward onto its hard laminate surface. She dropped to her knees in front of her, leant forward and began to kiss and lick her clit. Helena had been watching her, but as her lips brushed her pleasure button she moaned in pleasure and collapsed backwards.

This was all new to Elaine, and she did her best to emulate all the boyfriends she had had before. She drew her tongue slowly and gently across the skin of Helena's clit, doing her best to keep it at a steady paste. Helena seemed to be enjoying herself. She gasped and moaned towards the ceiling, her breath occasionally catching as she experienced a new spasm of pleasure.

As she grew comfortable with the situation, Elaine pushed her hand under the tight fabric of her cycling shorts and began to rub herself in time with the actions of her tongue. Her chest was slick with a combination of Helena's spit and the nectar that was flowing from Elaine's nipples.

Helena reached down and grabbed Elaine's hair and pressed her face hard against her pussy. As she did so, her cries turned into a single long scream and she came loudly. Her thighs clamped shut around Elaine's head and held her in place.             

Eventually the thighs unclenched and Elaine was released. She removed her hands from her shorts and stood up. Helena lay on her back on the table, eyes closed breathing heavily. The desire that emanated from her had calmed now, although was still present. Elaine quickly pulled down her shorts. Her pussy was, as ever, soaked and ready for a ploughing. She needed something inside it, and soon.

"That was amazing," Helena said, seeming to come to. "What the hell is going on?"

Elaine hitched up a leg and straddled the Librarian on the desk. Once seated comfortably she leaned forward and placed a breast in Helena's mouth. The sensation of having someone suckling on her new enhanced tits was bizarre but pleasurable. She began to stroke the librarian's hair before whispering in her ear.

"Was that good? Did you like that? Did you like me licking your pussy?"

Helena removed her mouth from Elaine's nipple just long enough to give a gasped affirmation before latching on again.

"I liked it too. You taste nice. Do you want to make me feel good, Helena."

The librarian nodded as best she could without breaking her hold on Elaine's nipple.

Perfect, Elaine thought. She gently pulled her tit from the hungry mouth that had been clamped from it. Awkwardly she shuffled forward until her pussy was directly over Helena's face. Her new, engorged clitoris jutted straight out towards her mouth. Without the need to be told, she opened her mouth, and Elaine lowered herself down onto her.

Elaine let out a long low guttural moan as Helena's tongue pushed against her and swirled against her sex. She was unsure at first. Her tongue gently stroked against the engorged clitoris pushing into her mouth. Elaine gave a few loud, encouraging moans when she hit the right spot, and soon her tongue was hungrily lapping at her.

She eventually found a rhythm, and Elaine began to slight rock her pelvis back and forth, face fucking the woman below her. Her breasts were leaking constantly, the nectar flowing down her stomach and dripping onto Helena, making her a sodden mess.

As she rode the librarian, Elaine's consciousness seemed to leave her body. Her attention drifted away, out of the library, through the village and into the forest beyond. She felt the animals scurry, the trees growing and the leaves being buffeted by the wind. It was beautiful. All that life mingling and colliding in the woods and clearings. And underpinning it all, was the energy contained within the plant matter itself. A feeling of pure ecstasy nestled in Elaine's heart.

Her eyes shot open. A strange feeling had come over her, an itchy, heavy sensation. At the same time a curious urge overcame her. Without warning she rose from her human cushion; Helena, breathing heavily, stared up at her in confusion. Elaine looked around the library and spotted what she was looking for. She gracefully dismounted from Helena, and then held her hand out to her.

The librarian gulped, and then after a moment took the offered appendage. Elaine led her to the fire escape door tucked away at the rear of the library and pushed the bar to open it. At the rear of the building was a small patio, and beyond that - the forest.

Elaine led Helena across the patio and into the dark trees beyond. When they had gone far enough. Elaine whirled around and took Helena into her arms. Their lips met, and soon their tongues were entwined. The tree's rustled around the pair, and soon the forest reacted. Beneath the naked feet of the women, the earth began to shift. Two vines poked through the earth and began to twist themselves around one of the legs of each of the passionately mouth fucking each other.

The vine began to coil itself around Elaine's leg, slowly rising up her calf and then her thigh. The same was happening to Helena, however she either hadn't noticed or simply didn't care.

When it reached the top of her thigh, the vine pushed its way into her pussy. Both her and Helena gave a satisfied moan in unison. Inside her she could feel the vine, warm and soft begin to pulse and quiver. The link she now had with the forest and all the denizens within it now included Helena. She could feel the intense pleasure she was feeling that obscured the thin sliver of panic at what had occurred that afternoon.

As the vine rubbed and squirmed within her, the section of it outside pushed up against her clit. The friction of it caused her legs to quiver and shake. She was close to orgasm now, and in the back of her mind she understood why the forest had wanted her to bring Helena outside. The forest wanted her to harvest seed. To collect and then redistribute it. To spread new life within the forest.

At the point of realisation, an orgasm ripped through her. The tension that had built up within her suddenly released. Her pussy clamped down on to the vine buried within her. Her legs shook and she cried into Helena's wet mouth.              

The same was happening to Helena. In Elaine's arms she twitched and bucked as she climaxed on the root invading her. With her connection to the forest, Elaine could sense a difference. The root was pumping something into her. Some natural, vital essence flowed into her womb. Elaine broke the kiss to look at her; Helena's eyes were rolled up inside her head and her eyelids fluttered. Between her legs, the excess slime torrented out of her pussy.

Elaine did her best to hold her up, but the combined goop from her tits, sweat and the nectar dripping out of her made her tricky to keep a hold of. Just at the point that she could feel her grip on the librarian begin to slip, the vines withdrew from their respective bodies and quickly disappeared into the ground.

Elaine gently lowered Helena to the floor. Her eyes were still rolled up inside her head and her breathing was deep and quick. Elaine held out her hand and rested it gently on Helena's belly. A gift from the forest resided there. She didn't know what form that gift would take. Would it be a child? Would it be the same as the gift bestowed upon her? Was it something completely different? Who knew? At this point Elaine wasn't sure she knew anything at all.

After a few minutes Helena began to come round. Elaine gently led her back to the library. She forced herself back into the skimpy outfit she had put on that morning, and with considerable effort got the delirious librarian back into her clothes. She shoved the book into her backpack and bid Helena goodbye. As she began the long ride back to her cottage, a storm of questions thundered inside her head. Would Helena remember what had happened? What would become of the gift the forest left inside her? What, exactly, was the forest's intention towards Elaine. As she rode along the quiet roads and tracks that lead her back home, She hoped the book on her back would provide at least some of the answers.

12