All Comments on 'A Walk into the Unknown Ch. 02'

by Bethesda

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It's about time for this to go on

Just as much as I enjoyed the first chapter I enjoyed the heck out of this one, love how it simply continued where the previous left off. Same characters, same love, same passion, same drive, just the environment and the decisions changed and almost all of them for the better. Finding their mom was a faster undertaking than I expected, so was her finding a job, the place their mom lives made me laugh (I had a premonition that there will be something hippy about that) and them staying (at least for now) was a no brainer.

What did shock me was two things: first Rach flipping out like that though it shouldn't by the thoughts she had about her; secondly moms agenda for some lovin' with the kids. Guess he does swing both ways and I do look forward to see how she plans on bringing her girl about for this, but then again I really have a problem with her doing it separately and now I feel like Rog cheated on his sister big time and her brain can only take so much before snapping like a volcano. If done right I have no problem with all three of them being happy together, after all they did spend time and resources to find her. Keeping fingers crossed for a happy bro/sis couple at the end of all this.

Doing the story in separate but coherent chapters isn't a bad idea, just try not to leave too much time between them or we might forget who is who and where the story is going by the next chapter. Or if you plan to move on to side characters after Ch. 3 that might work to, the main family just popping up from time to time to drive the narrative should ease the transition and give you the needed playroom.

One more ting - since no-one seems to mind the siblings doing it and even kissing in the cafeteria I assume there won't chase them with torches and pitchforks if they flaunt it a bit later on. Mom certainly doesn't mind nor do Henry and George.

5* for now and hopefully the next one comes about sooner than this one :)

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
I only hope

that mom is not going to wreck the romance between Rach and Rog. She does not deserve their love or their trust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

I liked this one quite a lot and presume you will continue. One thing I do suggest is that you look up the word "smirk." It has unpleasant connotations that I don't think you meant.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Well, we all know that Rach isn't going to like this turn of events.

Maybe mom can turn her though. When is the little food inventory girl going to please Rog's cock and he her pussy? How is the bookstore lady going to fit in? When is Rach going to find a cock besides her bros?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ruined it (for me)

I could see how Rach and Rog found comfort in one another but the mom move disgusts me. To each, his or her own. Beautiful Chapter 1 is where I should have stopped. Other readers seem fine with the story turn in Chapter 2 so there's your audience. Personal choice.

BethesdaBethesdaabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You for the Feedback

Thank you everyone for the feedback on the story. I'm finishing up the third chapter and hope to have it out shortly. To the first Anon, thank you for the in-depth feedback! It's really helpful, so thank you. To the second Anon, thank you for the heads up about the use of "smirk". I guess I never really thought of it having negative connotations, but it's definitely something I've kept in mind while writing the third. To the third Anon, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy this continuation of the story. I know it's difficult to leave stories on this site with a negative ending (which I think the mother inserting herself into the relationship is), so I hope you give the third chapter a chance to finish up the story.

Thank you Turtle and BlackKnight for your comments as well! I really appreciate it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
TOO FUNNY again!!!

mommy is a slut in a cult that's gonna save the earth. what a fucking joke!!! she used her own son! son already cheated on sis his love. sick story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why

Why did you have to include the mother had a bad feeling at the beginning of this one and sure enough... Fucking hate the mommy shit and not only that he cheated on the supposed love of his life with someone who abandoned him and ran off and joined a cult. Him and his mother fucking deserve each other fucking assholes both of them. Shame too the first part was really good. 1 star

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402about 5 years ago
Reserving Judgement

It might - and let me stress again the might - still be possible for part 3 to turn this around, so. No concrete review and no rating until I finish the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Third member

I hate it when these stories add third members. It was going great, then you had to get "mom" involved. This will be the last chapter for me. I know I am only one opinion. But it's how I feel.

Tiku21Tiku21about 3 years ago

Yeah damn this was fine until another one is added ugh I feel myself tearing up ever time I arrive at the point in which another one is added..can't you just let it be two persons being exclusive?...and damn I added romance in the tag field to search for romance not just a horny little shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah I was happy until we arrived at mom joining in. No way am I reading on from here Each is going to be upset as hell and that's heartbreaking. He made it seem like she was important to him and then gave in like she was nothing. She deserved better.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Wow...just..."wow". How many negative comments can a group of readers generate, about a STORY they DO not have to read!!?? Y'all could've just moved on, left it alone, kept that crap to yourselves; but, NNNNOOOO....you gotta puke all over what is a fairly good story.

The family is messed up, yes; wh knew that from the start. And, Dog has been having ideation about Mom anyway...why be surprised this has arrived here?? At least the young'uns had the nerve to get up & leave as they did...leave drunk old prick father behind in HIS misery, while they went to find happiness (and Mom, along the way).

I am ready for Chapter 3...this is gonna be 👍 'food's...yeah, so sore feelings about Mom & Rog, they will go away on e Mom gets Rach to accept

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

I have more for my posting from a little while ago...

When kids found mom, we ALL should have seen the direction this was going (as I already said...) I, for one, am enjoying this turn of events.

However, I also have reservations about what 'may' happen now...just gotta wait & see...is Kat gonna be part of it?(I hope) I am NOT wanting to see a whole group thing...well, maybe...depends on how that is developed...

Still, family reunification...I am all for that...happiness and lives built up, not torn down...plus, emotional attachments reconnected!

Five**5**Stars...for sure, for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well this went south real fast. Dumbest direction you could have ever taken. Really?????

MADDOGINTEXAS most of us are more reasonable then a over the top bone head mom who is mentally just as sick as the father from one extreme to another between the two parents. Thought just maybe they might find one sane parent. Yeah we don't expect to find the author to be such an idiot in promoting insaneness to the nth degree. Yeah it is free story, but to determine the author promotes this type of ilck is not what we expected. No we got puked on and you are supporting the puking on us the audience of readership. You are just as bad as the author. Maybe you are related and simply trying to brace up the insaneness that the story just went to pot.

beinghornyasafuckbeinghornyasafuck5 months ago

Chapter 2 qas way too awesome than the first 1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBethesda@Bethesda
316 Followers
After a lengthy hiatus, I am back. Life has a way of testing you from time to time. It was a difficult couple of years where I found it hard to focus and concentrate on my passion; writing. I am doing better and trying to focus on the things I love in life. I am a new story co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES