All Comments on 'A Walk into the Unknown Ch. 03'

by Bethesda

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting

I didn't read ch 1 and 2 but got the general drift right away.

Want to congratulate you for actually telling a story with little graphic sex ( don't get me wrong I'm here because I like the sex parts). Will check to see if there is one more chapter that hopefully concludes with Rach n Rog having a full and loving life together. I'm down deep a romantic and enjoy the love probably more than the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I have to admit I was hoping Rach and Rog would find a way to get George to ask their mother to leave so they could stay on the farm, happy endings and all that. Still, am looking forward to reading what happens next in their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I was hoping Kat and Rach would have lesbian sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not what I expected but better than I feared

This was a weird chapter in lots of ways - mom got exposed a manipulative bitch and they had to run away (again), incredible tense drama and erotic moments without much of actual sex (!!!), the proposal was really fitting part of the whole catharsis for the MC couple.

While I fully support them leaving the colony behind I can't but wonder where and how will they make it work. Sure I keep my fingers crossed for them but it take some major miracle (or hefty saving from Rach) to get them going for a deserved better future. What I'm thankful you didn't let happen is mom taking sexual advantage of Rach & Kat not getting to engage sexually with either sibling, it would make the story a real tense drama with very little options in the first case and a pointless sexcapade in the second one. Guess you'll have to write at least one more chapter to conclude their quest for a place to truly call home and to give them that happy end.

The scene with Kat encouraging him to save his sister was a nice homage to the dream/vision from previous chapters. A bit I really do feel bad for her and Julia staying behind as they really did cherish their moments with the siblings and wanted only good for them. Maybe after setting into their new life they'll extend contacts to them in some way.

All in all I gave this one a 4* as I didn't like it completely and the ending felt a bit rushed and not entirely thought-out. Keeping fingers crossed for a faster next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another chapter?

How about a fourth chapter which follows Rach and Rog in their new quest? And the mature and wise ROg could develop a bit of chest hair for that sexy body of his. Each has a real gem in Rog, she really does!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anonymous the last

Could the last anonymous who appears to be OCD about chest hair get together with another OCD who strangely hasn't written in yet to complain that Rog hasn't got

Rach, Kat and his mother pregnant yet. The system does have a Fetish section but these two usually get a bit in here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5! Good read

LW and cuck stories go together. It's called LW for a reason ,. You annony ass wipes just don't get it. And you never will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fun Adventure and Closeness

An understandable closeness of two young people developed from their background and traumatic life. Nicely developed story with Incest driving the story and search of belonging.

BethesdaBethesdaalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thank you everyone for the comments. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Some parts might not have happened the way you were hoping, but I'm glad you took the time to read it and respond. I do hope to come back to these two characters some time soon, but for now I want to move on to another project. Hopefully some time away will help me find their new journey in chapter 4. Thank you for the positivity!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Stars

I have read many romance novels and short stories and I have to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed this. One of the best.

mynameisnotryanmynameisnotryanalmost 7 years ago
Amazing,

I never knew it was this possible to be so emotionally attached to fictional characters. I'm really torn now, one part of me wants this story to be continued so I can see if they actually make it and have a happy ending but the other part of me is just so happy with how this chapter ended that I think this is the most amazing ending. Honestly Bethesda this story was just so amazing I really don't know how to show my thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
finally

a bit of sanity. thanks!

Tall_kTall_kabout 6 years ago
Unexpected!

An incest story with heart and plot is a rare thing around here. Kudos on a great story! I believe I've fallen a bit in love with these two myself. I just want to hug them, help them and love them; food, home, GEDs,

Thanks for writing and sharing this tale!

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
First off

Thank you for allowing a happy ending, yeah they found out their mom was a manipulative bitch, but they stayed together and are still in love. So many stories in this section were people want to destroy the main characters happiness.

On to the story, i like the premise 2 young kids who had to fight for everything due to a broken home find love together and run off to try and make a life for themselves despite the love they have being taboo. Obviously there had to be some difficulty but that just makes them stronger together. Looking back you could really see how manipulative the mother really was, the way she avoided questions and inquiries. Aleays changing the subject. I do hope when you come back to this you do eventually explain what actually happened with her and why she is the way she is, to see that this time she drove her kids away because of who she is. Something tells me she won't let the kids go though and will attempt to follow them. Maybe she will eventually explain what is going on.

But please do come back.

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402about 5 years ago
A decent try.

Well, you did manage to turn it around at the very end, so props to you for that, but not enough to salvage this story. Chapter 1 gets an unreserved 10/10, but 2 and 3 average the story as a whole out to about a 4/10. Shame, really.

Tiku21Tiku21about 3 years ago

Uhh yeah you salvaged it congrats but you already did damage to my soul, average.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Intriguing story, love the Mention of 'The California' in DTLV - Down Town Las Vegas (I happen to live in 'Sin City').

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Again, too many negative comments, about a love story that reflects true feeling, and a sense of protectiveness that each one of us needs.

Rachel, it turns out, is quite the young LADY, realizing "mom" is manipulating her, and Rog, yet still loves him after finding out about his 'infidelity'...AND she still wants to be with/marry him!! She is quite the keeper, as Kat said to her about Roger!

It is too bad about mom...& I tho't maybe George would find out about all this, 'man-up' and make 'mom's leave/let kids stay...but them moving on to wherever is also a good move for them!

Not'just' an incest story, but a love story...so nice, kinda sweet...definitely worth reading; too bad another reader Tink's it is a 4/10 story...

I give it **5**Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Haven't changed my opinion regardless of how you tried to end the story. Not good. Presuming you are just as manipulative in real life as everyone of the characters were in your story. Very disapointing.

RicubRicub8 months ago

I've read the comments and I for one really enjoyed the story very entertaining all three parts . A part four would be good to let us know how they got on .Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thanks for the story with lots of twists.

Did the manipulative bitch mom maybe drive dad to drink and earn the black eye? The dad is a horrid person, but maybe the kids were better off staying with the dad. Imagine how (more) screwed up they'd have been if the mom took them with her. A choice between a crap sandwich and a crap sandwich with mustard. I could be wrong, but I think the kids ended up with the mustard version, still unpalatible, but the bad taste is muted a little.

I'm glad the kids escaped both parents.

I only hope mom isn't pregnant, another child shouldn't have to suffer with her being it's parent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBethesda@Bethesda
After a lengthy hiatus, I am back. Life has a way of testing you from time to time. It was a difficult couple of years where I found it hard to focus and concentrate on my passion; writing. I am doing better and trying to focus on the things I love in life. I am a new story co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES