All Comments on 'A Walk through the Park'

by Maria24

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Poor Chad

That's one really fucked up woman.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 7 years ago
Well, good for her...

It seems that she got what she wanted!?!? I cant for the life of me understand why. I know that this is just a story... but, I also know that there are people out there like that. Not that I would know from personal experience, as I am more normally endowed. Not having a horse cock, it would be hard to experience that. Since she has been chatting with him for quite awhile, it would seem unlikely that she was not aware of what he was packing. I just don't understand the thrill of pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot!!!

My pussy got super wet reading this. The story was so fucking hot

owenp1260owenp1260over 5 years ago
Abuse magnetism

This story helped me understand why abused women stay with their abusers. The shrinks would say she was probably abused by her father when she was small, and they're probably right. But the element of excitement and sensory overload is truly magnetic...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very very HOT!! We read a lot of such rape stories written by male writers. It's interesting and very orgasmic to read a rape story from the perspective of a female writer. The feelings, the pain to pleasure, what makes women go for such pleasures and what makes them cum, cum and cum. As I said, very HOT. Just one issue. I find many writers in Literotica have a fetish for ass-to-mouth sex. I'm surprised that you have it too. You being a lady, should know better. It is not only unhygienic, it can also be dangerous. Even porn stars who do it regularly douche themselves thoroughly before indulging in the act. You can say that it is only a fantasy, not real. But, as a writer with a following, you should know that many readers, especially teenagers, do not know the danger of getting infected by the shigella bacteria, and they will try to do what you have shown to be hot and pleasurable. So as a writer, it is your responsibility to warn them in advance. As for the ideas behind your stories, I love them. 5 ⭐.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaria24@Maria24
Bit older now than my nickname suggests (apparently, using your age when you register on a site might not be the smartest of ideas)...doing my Master's in philosophy while going between jobs, still having fun and trying to write, though free time has become a rare commodity. W...