A Walk To School Pt. 02

Story Info
The old man shows her BDSM if she likes it or not.
7.2k words
4.61
76.9k
84

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of misogyny, non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality.

My eyes flutter open, showing me a world that is out of focus and strange. My mind feels like a land of toxic waste, where I'm not sure what is going on. I'm not even sure where I am as this isn't my room, or my school or any place that I know.

As my vision clears, so does my mind. I'm able to see that I'm completely naked. No, not completely, my panties are over my head much like a mask, with them stretched so I can see out of one of the leg holes but otherwise I'm naked. My breasts are exposed and even arched to be seen, and my shaved womanhood is clearly visible.

I'm also tied up. My hands are pulled upward where they hang from a tree branch, leaving me somewhat on my tiptoes. My entire body feels worn and stretched because of this, like I'm wide open for whatever is about to happen. The way I'm tied makes me arch my back, which hurts.

Then I remember everything. It smacks me right in the brain, filling me with memories. How I was walking to school trying to avoid the bitch squad who bully me nearly everyday. And then HE showed up; Mr. Eric. The neighbor. How he scared me by knowing so much about me.

In short, I was so intimidated and scared of him I did what he wanted, which was to expose myself right on the sidewalk. After he proved his point that I was too cowardly or submissive, he made me go into his backyard. There he recorded me removing all my clothes and verbally debasing myself. Not to mention him literally whipping my breasts and womanhood with his belt. And he finished it off by fucking me, if I wanted it or not. Fucked me just like I am, knowing I couldn't stop him until he came inside me.

I then recall how he grabbed my throat and squeezed after he came. He wouldn't let go and I think he made me pass out. In a way, I sort of glad because I remember feeling so tired and hurt. Now I feel a tiny bit rested. Makes me wonder how long I've been out. Since the sun is still in the sky, I wouldn't guess to long, as when I arrived it was early morning, and now it seems like early afternoon.

"Good you are back with us. Was wondering if I had to keep going without you knowing what was happening," Mr. Eric says in a rather joyful tone. At this, he comes out of the back of his house carrying a box, a box you would get much like when you order something on the internet.

"Let me go, please. I won't tell," I beg in a soft and scared tone. I'm serious. If he lets me go, I'll pretend none of this ever happened. I don't care if there is video. Let him watch it every night till he dies. I just want to go home because I don't know how much more I can take of this. I don't care if he did fuck me, I won't tell.

"Oh, I know you won't tell. Correction, I know you won't tell anyone unless I tell you to tell them. Was thinking about that. Thought you might like telling your neighborhood girlfriends what you let happen. Maybe even share a few clips of what I recorded with them," the man offers in a rather cruel tone. I get a stiff upper lip at this as I know he's referring to my bullies.

That's all he's been doing throughout all of this; torturing me. Pointing out how cowardly I am. Showing how I actually love to be dominated and treated like this. Making me say such horrible things about myself and my body. He's really, truly getting off on doing all this to me. And I have a feeling he's going to make a fortune off it.

"Now, time for the next part, which I think is going to be fun," he says as he approaches me. He puts the box he has on a small table he's set up a few feet in front of me. And in front of him is the camera that is still recording me as I see the red light.

"Guess what's in the box?" He says, looking like he really wants me to guess. I of course don't as I don't see the point in it.

"What's in the box? What's in the box?" He then playfully yells in a very, very bad impression of Brad Pitt from the movie Seven. I just keep looking at him with a stoned look to show I'm not amused. Only I have a feeling this would be more impactful if I wasn't naked with my own panties on my face.

"Alright then. Now, tell the camera that it's time we punished those 18-year-old fat titties of yours, properly," he orders, getting back to his serious nature. My lip quivers at this as it doesn't sound good. He already smacked my poor boobs around. Isn't that enough?

He then gives me a look that chills me. It makes cold fear run right up my spine. It's a look that warns me not to disobey him. And as I feel this fear, I feel my used womanhood tingle. It tingles to life, sewing the seeds of my arousal all over again. Feeling this makes me feel sick as I can't believe I could sexually like such horrible things. That I'm getting off on him dominating me.

"It's....it's time to punish my big fat titties...properly," I say loudly while looking at the camera, my face having gone white. That's why he looked at me. He wanted me to repeat what he said, like I've been doing all day. To announce to the camera what he's about to do to me, knowing I can't stop him.

At my words he pulls something out of the box. In my first glance, it looks like a huge spool of yarn. But as he comes closer with it, I see it for what it really is, which is rope. Black rope. Black rope that looks almost like it is made of cloth and is smooth.

Stepping right in front of me, he pulls on the end of the rope so there's an amount between his hands. Then, while looking me right in the eye, he lowers this section of rope and puts it right under my right breast. With a smirk, he pulls up on it and pulls more rope as he makes a loop around my boob.

He then pulls on the rope loop which tightens around my breast, making me yelp as I go to my tiptoes. Looking down I see my poor boob, tied at the base with the black rope. He then pulls on the loop again to tighten it even worse, making me yelp louder. It's so tight that in my head I could see it popping off like a cartoon. Of course, I know this isn't and can't happen, but having my breast tied is a shocking feeling.

Chuckling, he loops more rope around my breast, tying it so damn tight. But then he crisscrosses the rope to move it to my breast, tying it super tight at the base as well. I believe he tightens this one even worse.

Helpless to stop him, all I can do is whimper and feel the soft throbbing of my breasts as they are tied. And tie them he does, constantly tugging and pulling on the rope to ensure that it is as tight as can be, to ensure my poor breasts are to be as swollen as possible. He is very mean with this, tightening them over and over, even if he has more than enough rope.

Finally, he finishes, leaving me to move from one foot to the other as I deal with the pain of my bound breasts. They really do throb hard now, to which I feel my own heartbeat within them. And as strange and sick as it is, my nipples are rock hard and tingling. Tingling to the point that they feel like they need to be touched.

No. This can't be happening. I am not feeling heat build within me from him doing something so mean and horrible. I'm not feeling the mentally and emotional urge for him to touch my nipples. For him to take them in his mouth and suck while flicking with his tongue. I can't want this. I can't be enjoying this.

"Say it. Say what you know we want to hear," he says once he is behind the camera. My breathing is extremely hard and loud now as I try to push away any sort of sexual pleasure that I'm feeling. To push away that I'm some sort of sex freak. And it's not lost on me that he just said "know we want to hear" instead of "know I want to hear" to make it engrain inside me that I'm an object on full display.

For a moment I hang on my bounds as I don't think I can say it. I don't think I can say anything. The more I say what he wants me to say, the more I really believe I want and need it. That he's somehow right about me and what I am. It's like it's making me slip into some sort of final form.

"I deserve this for having big fat titties. Deserve having them tied up tight," I suddenly say what I think he wants me to say. These words come falling out without being stopped. And right as I stop talking, my brain is quickly comforting me that I had to do it. That I had no choice.

He smiles and nods, revealing that yes, this is what he wanted. As he nods, a wave of shame fills me, making my eyes water and my womanhood tingle. Once again, I can clearly feel myself becoming aroused and wet. That my body is loving this, even if my mind is going to break.

I now try not to start crying as he walks back over to me, where he cups my right breast. I wasn't expecting this so I let out a moaning gasp as it feels so good. His hand is gentle and he barely holds my breast. It's like he's being so overly careful not to hurt me. Then he does the same for the left, softly groping both of my college aged tits.

A moan clearly comes out when he runs his fingers over my nipples. This sends short bursts of pleasure over me as my nipples feel so sensitive. It's enough that I moan even after he's removed his hands. They continue to tingle physically to send those waves over me.

And then it all changes. Instead of the teasing fingers on my nipples making them sing in pleasure, both are painfully bitten. It's such a shock I cry out in pain very loudly. A yell so loud everyone would hear it.

Looking down I see he put nipple clamps on me. Shiny silver clamps stick out from my nipples, making them look like some weird jewelry to extend the nipple. The flat teeth of the clamps bite down so hard it makes it feel like animals are on them.

It's such an intense feeling that I start to shake my tits in an effort to get them off. I've never put clamps on my nipples or any part of me, so I had no idea it would feel like this. Almost violently I roll my shoulders and twist my hips as I shake, making my tied breasts swing to and fro comically.

But all this does is give a good show for the pervs that watch as the clamps are on my nipples tight. There's no way they are coming off. And so, I begin to pout as I stop shaking them, feeling my tits pulse and my nipples ache as they are bitten.

My eyes are wide as I start to come to deal with the pain. Like when I was being spanked, there is a great deal of pain at first, but then it slowly morphs into a different feeling. Now as I look at my bound breasts, small waves of pleasure start to form that seem to be born of humiliation. I mean, my breasts are tied up, like some porn star. And now there's nipple clamps on me, like I'm a sex freak.

I gulp as I realize that the pain has turned to pleasure, and most of that pleasure is mental or emotional rather than physical. That he's turning me into something that I never thought I could be, something that likes to feel humiliation or pain.

"Just one last little addition and your tits will be perfect," the dirty old man muses as he looks at me. His eyes stare at my breasts, but not like a man that wants them sexually, but as someone that loves the power they have over them. And who can blame him? At the moment I feel with all of my being that he truly owns my breasts.

With a happy whistle he goes back to his box and searches. Digging about, his hands pull out some new toy or toys. To be honest, I only watch in the corner of my eyes as I stare at my breasts. They look so foreign to me now. Like they belong to someone else. I can't believe they could ever look like this, as they look, well, hot. Hot and sexy. They look like something you would find in a sex magazine. No one that knows me would ever think I would have this done to me or want it.

"You may feel some...discomfort," he warns as he steps back to me. This sends alert bells off in my head as he hasn't said anything about anything else. If he is telling me this, it means it's going to hurt, bad. So I try to brace myself for this.

That's when he shows me what he has. Only I'm confused by what I see as I don't get what they are or could be used for. In each hand he holds a small metal chain of maybe 4 inches. Both chains dangle down with a large metal ball at the end. I will say the metal ball looks heavy. Not like 5 pounds heavy, but enough that you could feel the weight in your hand when you hold it.

In slow motion I see him bring both of those chains towards my breasts. It's when he gets close that I see what they are and what he is about to do. Only in my shocked state I don't move as I can't believe it. Can't believe this is really happening.

He attaches the end of metal chains to the nipple clamps. I hadn't noticed but the clamps have large holes at their ends in which you could attach such chains. Once the chains are attached, he holds the heavy metal balls to prevent me from feeling the weight. For once he lets go, the weight will make it fall, and it'll take my nipples with it, pulling on them nonstop.

"Tell me your tits deserve it," he suddenly says while still holding the ball. I look at his hands, then at his face repeatedly as I try to think of something to say to get him to stop. This is going to hurt. It's going to feel humiliating. This is going too far.

"My fat titties deserve it," the words come out of my mouth as if someone else says them. The moment they do, he lets go. Instantly I feel the weight pull on the clamps. A scream comes out of me that no doubt will be heard over the neighborhood. For it feels as if someone grabs my nipples and pulls down, hard as the balls drop.

My body gets very warm as I feel this pain. Every part of me gets this warmth where it feels like I'm in a hot tub without being in one. This warmth only grows as I look at my own breasts to see them being pulled down slightly. In my mind it feels like they are pulled down to the ground, maybe even further, while in reality you can barely even notice.

Feeling this new feeling, I go into a daze. In this daze I think about all the nights that I, in secret, looked at BDSM pics and gifs. How I saw women having things like this done to their breasts, and wondered what it was like. Wondered how they could let someone do it as it looked so rough and painful. I never judged them for having it done, just wondered why they would like the pain or humiliation of it. It's now that I completely understand. And now I'm one of them.

The warmth I feel keeps growing and it occurs to me that I'm about to have another orgasm. That this bastard is taking me to such extremes that these new feelings are overwhelming me. That he's made me feel like such a sub, such a victim, that I actually deserve what he has done to my breasts. It's all mental and emotional, I know, but that doesn't stop the way it makes me feel.

So I bite my lip and allow the orgasm to roll over me. It's a different sort of orgasm as it isn't powerful nor is it long lasting. It's very brief but it is good. It's an emotional orgasm instead of a physical one, where an intense feeling of pleasure and happiness moves over my body to make me shudder. It moves over me, making me shudder and quiver for the camera.

"Now cowardly girl, I want you to record a message for your bullies. Tell them what's been done to you," the man says, thus taking me from my orgasm. Looking to him I see he's moved the camera up closer to me. If I had to guess, I would say it is now capturing only my upper body. That he wants the viewer to see only my tits and face.

My eyes water in shame and humiliation as I feel so dirty yet good. I feel like a dirty nasty slut, even if it isn't my fault. That if people learned about what he's doing to me, they wouldn't want to even know me. That they would be ashamed because I'm such a sex freak. That my only friends should be people that would do what he's doing to me.

Yet a part of me rejects this feeling. Some dark and powerful part of me tells me that I shouldn't be ashamed at all. That this is all about pleasure and joy. So what other people don't like this? I do! If I like it, then I'm allowed to enjoy it. It's not hurting anyone, nor does anyone else need to do it with me.

This dark part of me builds and builds, making me decide more and more to just give in to this fantasy. To be the submissive slave all the way. To give in 100% and feel everything I can feel. After all, it's my life, no one else's. Why should I care if others don't like this? It's not hurting anyone, except me, which is the point.

I lift my head up as if proud to be like this, not sure how long I'll feel like this. Proud to show off my naked, tied up and abused body. The moment I do, I feel my womanhood tingle like crazy, not because of any new feeling, but from the thought of those bitches actually seeing me like this. Of seeing the expression on their faces, of how they would love it.

"You were right Sarah, Kate and Marie," I begin, saying each of the names out loud. Those are the names of the three girls that make my life hell. The ones that harass me nearly each and every day I walk to college. The ones that physically and mentally abuse me just because I have a larger chest.

"You were right about me. He...he did what you said should be done," I say as I look at the camera, saying this directly to the three women that make my life hell as if they were in front of me. Doing this is oddly freeing, not to mention damn arousing.

"He did what you knew I deserved, which was to punish my big, fat, freak-sized titties," I tell them, going to far as to try and shake my breasts. This proves very painful so I stop, mainly because I don't want to grow to like such pain. Even the brief pain that I give myself from shaking them quickly becomes enjoyable in that strange manner, as well as very painful.

"I know you are happy now. Look at me. Look at what he's done to me," I finish. Once I am done, he moves the camera back to capture all of my naked body. He then moves back into the frame only this time he kneels down in front of me.

Winching and whimpering, my body jerks as he grabs my right pussy-lip and pulls on it. He doesn't pull hard but he doesn't have to. That part is very sensitive at the moment, so any small touch feels like a huge sensation.

"OH HELL!" I scream loud as pain strikes that poor body part. Much like my nipples, it feels like something just bit my pussy lip. The tender flesh feels crushed by a small mouth, sending a weird sort of painful pleasure over all of my womanhood.

Right after, it feels like he's tugging on my lip as if dragging it downward. As this is the most sensitive part of my entire body, I start to freak out. Only the feeling doesn't stop, it keeps on going. The feeling that my poor pussy is being bitten and pulled only gets stronger.

Looking down I see he's connected a clothespin looking device to my lip. More than that, there's a chain on it as well, and one of those metal balls at the end. It's nowhere as large as the ones hanging from my nipples, but it's still there. He's just clamped by poor womanhood.

Squirming and whimpering, I beg him to stop as he pulls out another clothespin, which is obviously meant for my other lip. This only makes him laugh. Laughs loud as he looks up at me, his cold eyes glinting.

In a panic, I start to offer him things I could do. I say how I'll fuck him like he's never been fucked. That I'll fuck him 3 times a day for the rest of his life. No, 4 time a day. That he could use any part of me whenever he wanted, even if I'm at college. That all he has to do is text me and I'll come out of class.

All my offers are ignored as he attaches the second clamp. When he does, I scream again as I experience this unique emotion. For looking down, I see my own precious womanhood spread open and pulled. It looks not like the beautiful and delicate body part I've always treated it like, but a part of me that's dirty and deserves to be punished, just like my tits.

12