A Walk To School Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling like my mind might snap, I go quiet as he pulls out another clothespin. Only this one has no chain or metal ball attached to it. This one he puts right on my clit. He uses his fingers to grab and pinch my sweet little nub, and then puts the clothespin on it in a rather uncaring motion.

I can't help but squirm, whimper and even cry. The pain is just so much. Well, that's not right. There is pain, but it's not horrible. It's more of the violation and humiliation that makes it so bad. It makes me feel so extremely humiliated, like accepting an award on stage only for everyone to see toilet paper on your shoe dragging behind you. It's beyond humiliation.

"Ahhh, you look so pretty," he laughs as he's moved behind the camera again. I on the other hand keep squirming and moving as my body rages as my pussy is now punished and clamped. The tingling and heat has grown again, letting me know that I'm going to cum again. Only this time I know it's going to be more intense because of the damn clothespin on my clit. Each time I squirm or move, the clothespin moves too, thus making my clit tingle.

"Do need to do something about that mouth of yours," he muses, no doubt from my constant noises. At this he grabs something from the box and walks back towards me. He presents the object he has, making sure that I see it before he uses it.

"No, please. I'll be good! I'll be quiet!" I beg, but it's no use. I know nothing I say will stop him, or stop him from putting the rather large dildo he's holding in my mouth. That's what he has, a monster-like purple dildo. It's nowhere near a normal sized manhood either. It's oversized and huge, meant to scare as much as pleasure.

Sure enough he presses it against my mouth. With no other choice I open up, and it is shoved inside. The huge dildo forces my lips and jaw open all the way, to the point I hear my jaw pop. Not that it broke or anything, it's just not used to opening up this much. It's shoved nearly to the back of my throat, now gagging me completely.

This is the last straw and I cum, again. As I do, I shake my hips, making all the clothespins move, thus sending powerful feelings over me. Feelings of pain and humiliation as well as being owned and punished. For the first time in my life, I actually want to feel the pain.

My eyes close and I bite on the dildo as the waves of pleasure start. Moans come from me which are stifled by the dildo, but I know they can still be heard. I cum for the camera, not from being fucked or even touched by someone, but by all the bondage. My orgasm explodes over me from just being punished, revealing the real me. And I know if it wasn't being recorded, it never would happen. I embrace each and every wave, knowing someone is seeing me orgasm like this. That whomever and wherever they are, they agree I deserve what's happening to me and want to see more.

"Last parts, then we can move on," he says cheerfully a few minutes later. He very clearly knew I was cumming and let it happen. I'm not sure if he's surprised that I came without sex, but I doubt he cares. All he cares about is that he was able to record it.

At this point I feel very tired as my orgasm has ended, leaving me a painful, humiliated mess. I'm so tired that I let my head rest downward, not seeing what else he could do to me. Confused, I feel like I could turn into goo and sink into the cracks in the ground.

I stay still as he moves about, knowing nothing I do will make any difference. That is until he moves behind me. For some reason I wasn't expecting this. Not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't this.

I hear him kneel down back there, where he must be face to face with my bare, red bottom. He then presses something rubbery right between my ass cheeks. This brings me to life as I've never done anything back there. That hole has always been off limits as it didn't seem like anything could be fun with it.

He presses the object right against that hole. My head pops up and I start to nod NO as this feels like it's too much. Hasn't he done enough? Must he destroy every part of me? Give me a tiny bit of dignity, please.

I whimper into my gag as he pushes on the object. I feel it entering my ass, where it spreads that hole apart. My ass does clench over and over to try and get him to stop, but he's too forceful. I'm able to push it out just once before he pushes hard to force it inside. Whatever he has is pushed hard so it goes inside me if I clench or not.

Whatever the object is, it gets larger as it goes, for I feel my ass being spread apart. Each tiny bit it is pushed in, my ass is spread more. And it seems to grow and grow in size, making me become somewhat concerned.

It doesn't take long after feeling this to know what he has; butt plug. He's inserting a butt plug inside of me. I can't see it but in my mind I picture the stereotypical version of one, where it is black with a small base but curves as it goes up so it has a wide bottom that leads to a skinny top.

It's a good thing he gagged me because I scream, yell and even curse him as he inserts it. Having something go up your ass is a weird feeling. It feels much like you think it would, like something going up your ass. But there's other feelings too. It feels like it goes inside you not physically but spiritually. That it is moving to a secret place of you, a place you could never share with anyone. And the violation that comes from it is more than everything else he's done to me, combined.

After a good few minutes, he stops. The plug is inserted fully inside me, as my ass feels like it is being ripped apart. And I can feel just a tiny bit of it sticking out. My guess this would be the handle for when he wants to remove it. To prove how violating the thing is, I can no longer even clench down there.

"You know you deserve this," Mr. Eric tells me after he walks in front of me again. When he says this, his face is inches from mine, giving me that 'he may kiss me' sort of vibe again. Knowing what I am supposed to do now, I nod to show I agree.

"This is what you get for having those huge fucking tits. For being a coward. For being a submissive, pathetic lil bitch," he tells me calmly. The way he says it is as if he's stating facts. There's no anger or hate, just truth in his opinion. As he says this, I just keep my head lowered, feeling how all of my body feels so abused and punished.

"I had planned to dress you up like this, punish you and then fuck you while letting you go once I'm done, but...I think plans have changed," he muses as he looks me up and down. I don't see him doing this, but I can feel his eyes moving over every part of me.

"After I fuck you in each and every way possible, how about I leave you like this at the stop sign?" He asks as a threat. This makes me look at him, my eyes begging for mercy. My eyes grow wide as there's no doubt in my mind he has no issue doing this. No issue at all ruining my life once and for all.

"Or maybe tied to a tree? That way passing cars can see you. Then your friends can find you on their way home," He suggests, his eyes flashing an evil look. Whimpers come from me at this as I can't say words.

"I know, how about spread eagle in your own yard, so your family and neighbors can see the real you?" He finishes, to which I shake my head NO as a plead. Even doing this makes me feel so pathetic as part of the oversized dildo sticks out. My reaction makes him chuckle as he loves seeing me like this.

"I'll give you some time to think about it, ok? Just take a moment and consider what you deserve," he says. He then steps away and moves back to his damn box. The box that seems to have the entire world in it as he keeps getting more and more from it.

Only he pulls out a pink antenna-looking thing. It looks like a small USB flashlight that I have, which you plug into a USB port and it lights up the room. I know it's not that, but I can't figure what it is, as I've never seen anything like it before. It's pink, slender and is about 6 inches long total.

He moves back to me, where he presses the thing at my pussy. I let out another whimper at this, not that it does any good. He then slips the object inside of my sex where it slides in very easily. He pushes it in deep too, so deep that just a bit of the object sticks out of me. The best I can say about this is at least it is small.

It begins to vibrate. When it does, my body seems to have a seizure. It trembles and shakes as the vibrations make my entire pussy quiver. My eyes roll as I feel this, as it is like pure, straight pleasure right to my heart. That small thing packs a punch in terms of vibrations.

Then it stops, leaving me panting with breath as I get ghost vibrations. Suddenly it vibrates again, causing me to react the same way. Only this time it feels worse for some reason.

As my body can't help but move from it, the metal balls attached to me shake and bounce, causing even more unique pain on my breasts and pussy. I even hear them as they move, which makes it more intense. It sends waves of pleasure and pain over me, like I can't have one without the other.

The thing stops vibrating again, letting me catch my breath. The fucking thing is damn powerful for being so small, as when it vibrates, it feels like a washing machine cycling instead of a small stick-like toy. What in the world is the fucking thing?

It vibrates again, making me yelp. And then I cum. The vibrations are too pure and fierce for me not too. It stimulates every part of my downstairs and the orgasm comes without warning. As it keeps vibrating, I scream into my gag with the feeling becoming overwhelming and intense. It's as if it is forcing me orgasm.

The bastard leaves me like this. He actually sits in a chair and pulls out his cell. There he checks facebook or whatever as he leaves me like this, made to cum from the object he's put inside me. Where every few seconds the object vibrates inside of me. All while I'm recorded.

I lose track of how many times I cum. This is because each orgasm is even more intense than the previous one. It's as if the vibrations are tearing me down, preventing me from protecting myself at all. So each orgasm is more intense than the last. It's to the point that my poor insides feel fucked raw from all the vibrations. It gets so that even my orgasms start to feel painful.

I have no clue how long he leaves me like this. All I do know is that at some point I pass out. I was cumming and it was too intense. There were no walls or protections to help me make the orgasm feel less intense. I had to experience it full force.

Everything just went white and I felt myself fly away. Like my mind knew that it couldn't take what was happening to my body anymore. It just snapped off to which I take a mental vacation.

I'm brought back to reality with him slapping my face. Smacks one side and then the other. Groggy, I wake up to find that I'm still tied up to the tree, my body bound with all that he did.

Only now I'm on my knees. I'm currently hanging on my bounds, which have been lowered. At some point he lowered me to my knees yet kept me tied up. I will say my arms scream in pain at being stretched the way they've been.

"What...what happened?" I ask, discovering that the huge dildo has been removed. Only I don't get an answer. Instead, I get his cock. He steps up to me and presses it against my lips. I try to move my head back some, but he grabs a handful of hair to keep me in place. Now he presses his cock head hard against my lips.

I open up as I know I have no choice. He then shoves his manhood inside me, hard. I feel his warm manhood slip inside, were he holds it there, allowing me to me feel what it is like to have a man's dick in my mouth. It's an odd moment too as he just keeps it there, doesn't move or anything.

"Tell everyone you have a cock in your mouth," he then tells me while keeping his manhood inside my mouth. I sigh at this, thinking that maybe he was just going to make me give head and be done, but no. He has to humiliate me as much as possible.

"I have a cock in my mouth," I say loudly, but as I can't talk correctly with it in my mouth, it comes out garbled. For some reason this embarrasses me a great deal, which is funny after all he's done to me. I think it embarrasses me because I've not really had a cock in my mouth before, if I'm being honest. Sure, I've tried and toyed with it, but never really did it, you know?

"Say you have an old man's cock in your mouth because you are a pathetic, big-tit coward," he orders now, still not moving his manhood. I wasn't even aware but I've closed my lips around it. Something about doing this makes me tingle as he's so warm and hard. Not to mention his cock is so, well, bumpy. I always thought cocks would be smooth as glass, so when I discovered they were not, it was a shock. And it's the ridges, bumps and all of it that make them feel so good when inside.

"I have old man cock in my mouth because I'm a pathetic big-titty coward," I say as ordered with the cock in my mouth. After this, he starts. He moves the hand holding my hair down, forcing me to take more of him inside me. Then he pulls on my hair to force my hair back. He does this several times to make me bob on his member, but then lets go.

I begin to suck his cock on my own now, my hands still raised overhead. My lips move over his cock, presses hard while sucking, finding that I actually like doing this. Each time I hear him gasp or moan, it makes me try even harder. Makes me feel like my job in life is to pleasure his cock with my mouth. It's stupid, but it makes me feel important.

The more I do, the more he reacts. And I start to truly go down on him to the point I gag myself, in which I have to mentally prepare myself each time to not throw up. He gets into this as well as he starts to thrust when I move my head downward, so we meet each time. This gets rather forceful too as a few times his cock truly goes into my throat.

After a few minutes, he begins to hiss and moan loudly. It's clear he is loving this from the sounds that he makes and how disjointed his thrusts become. That's when he suddenly pulls out of my mouth completely. Pulls out but grabs his manhood in his hand and points it at my face.

He cums, and cums right on my face. Stream after stream shoots out, coating my face like a whore. The first stream lands on my forehead down to my right cheek. The second splashes right on my left eye, and another lands on my left cheek down to my chin. On purpose he cums on my face, making me feel the thick, warm sex goo.

Finished, I hear him put his manhood away. I'm left like this, unable to see as I feel cum on my closed eyelids. After a few moments, I do open my left eye as it doesn't have as much. There I see him sitting in a chair and playing on his cell again, as if nothing at all happened.

For a while, we both stay as we are, neither saying anything. In silence, I look down at myself, seeing my bound breasts that are now a shade of purple and pulled down some, as well as my clamped pussy with the clothespin sticking out from my clit looking like a weird cock. And I'm not able to see it, but I can damn well feel how wide open the butt plug is making my ass at the moment.

"I'll give you some time to rest," he tells me as he looks at his cell. I happen to look towards him and see that the camera is still filming away, capturing all of this experience for me.

"But next is time for your proper fucking. Every hole, every possible body part, everything will be fucked repeatedly," he tells me. I, of course, don't react. How do you react to something like that? Instead, I just rest on my bounds as I'm still stretched out, thinking that at least I'm on my knees now.

Then the toy inside my pussy starts to vibrate again. When it does, it occurs to me he's controlling it with his cell. That he has the ability to turn it on or off, even increase the vibrations on it.

The powerful vibrations go all through me, making me orgasm almost at once. The waves move over me as if upset, sending me moaning as cum drips off my face. After it is over, I'm left panting and tired. But the vibrations don't stop.

As I start to cum from another forced orgasms, I know this will be the longest day of my life.

12