A Walk To School Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead and bounce those mountains when you talk. If you are going to say stupid words, might as well look stupid while saying them," Mr. Eric tells me, sounding annoyed. My mouth says partly open at this, still shocked by what he wants to do to me.

"You can't!" I beg him loudly. Yet while saying this, I've hoisted my upper body up to make my breasts bounce. I do this again and again, causing my arched breasts to bounce lewdly for the old man. I'm not even sure why I do this, but I do it automatically. It's like I have to for some crazy, stupid reason.

Mr. Eric's demeanor changes at my plea. The calm fatherly old man look he has changes into a stern, annoyed expression. Even his body language changes to this. So as he walks up to me, I tense up in fear.

He stops inches from my face, his chest pressing against my outstretched tits, as if trying to squash them. As I'm against the tree, there's no where for me to go and he knows it as I press my back against the rough tree. His old man frame presses against me, revealing that even if he is 40 years older than me, he's still stronger and above me.

At first I look him in the eyes. I look into them to try and show that I'm not what he thinks I am. Sure, I may have timid ways, but I'll stand up for myself when needed. That I won't let him ruin my life.

But then I see that fierce confidence in his eyes and can't take it. The hard as steel look that he gives me, showing me that to change his mind you would need to kill him. He's just so confident and assured of himself that it intimidates me worse then a gun in my face.

Being cowardly, I turn my head to face away from him, showing him that I'm just what he says I am. And that's why I'm naked and forced to stand like this in front of him. Showing off my 18 year old body to a dirty old man while I stick my breasts out.

"You have a problem with it then? Huh?" Mr. Eric asks to the side of my face, leaning in even closer. His voice is so stern and annoyed, showing that I am indeed in trouble. It scares me to the point I feel myself starting to tremble.

"N-N-No sir," I find myself answering if I believe the response or not. The words just sort of spill out of my mouth. The thought of saying no, or to tell him I'm leaving never even gets a chance to come out. My cowardly nature shines through and a dark desire starts in me. It's so dark and passionate. It doesn't start in my stomach or even in my sex, but all over. Like it's in every single pore. That dark desire reveals that it wants this to happen. It wants to experience what he's going to do, no matter what it costs. That it will happily ruin my life to feel such a sexual awakening.

"That's what I thought," Mr. Eric growls, keeping his face still but an inch from mine so I can feel the heat of his breath, my poor breasts still being squashed between us. Finally, he grunts and steps away, allowing me to breath again and for tears to come streaming out at what is about to happen. That my life is going to be ruined.

"Now you stupid brat. Go in front of the camera, and tell everybody what is about to happen to you, and why," Mr. Eric demands in that upset fatherly tone, pointing at the set up camera.

I hear this, but can't move as tears are coming down. Shame, humiliation and anger well inside of me as I'm so confused. These emotions seem to battle with that dark desire in me. They go back and forth, warning and provoking me to do this. To ruin my life and fulfill some sort of crazed sexual fantasy.

I know I could tell myself that he's blackmail me into doing it. Or that I can pretend he has a weapon. But to be brutally honest with myself...I want to do it. This tidbit becomes very clear to me now. I want to do this. It might be scary and have horrible consequences, but it doesn't change that it is an extreme sexual fantasy that I didn't know I had.

Maybe I feel this way because I'm tired of people seeing me as the sweet little goodie-two shoes. Or maybe it's because I'm just too entranced by those kinks and can't pull away. Maybe I'll never know the real reason. But what I know, and what I need to come to terms with, is that I'm going to go through with it. I'm going to let him ruin my life and fulfill my sexual awakening.

In a daze I walk towards to the camera. He's set it pointed at the fence as a backdrop. It's the same area of fence where I threw my clothes over earlier so I couldn't get them. There I step in front of the camera my hands still behind my head, my back arched out, legs spread and thrusting my swollen, beaten tits forward.

"I..." I begin after a moment of just staring at the red light on the camera. How many people will see this? How many thousands? How long will it be on the internet? Will people twenty years from now discover this and call me a cowardly whore as well? Will people that know me see it?

"My...my name is Eva," I say, then close my eyes and sigh when Mr. Eric clears his throat. He does this in the manner of stating that I'm forgetting something. It only takes a second for me to remember what that is, which is that I'm supposed to bounce my breasts when I talk.

"My name is Eva Lynn Copperhead, and I am eighteen years of age," I tell the camera, bending my knees and going straight repeatedly so my breasts bounce constantly for the audience.

"And because I am...because I am c-c-cowardly and pathetic," I say, having trouble saying those two words. Yet after they come out, it feels like a weight has been lifted. My mind points out that the viewers already know that I am cowardly and pathetic after all that they have seen, so me saying it doesn't matter. It's just me recognizing it.

I'm not sure why, but saying that phrase makes a rush of warmth move over me. It's a sexual warmth where I feel I could sink inside of it. It brings with it a tingly feeling that is belong pleasurable.

"Because I am cowardly and pathetic, I'm about to have my hands tied behind me so I will be helpless. I will then be marched onto the street for everyone to see," I state while still making my swollen boobs bounce all over. On purpose I stare at the camera lens, wanting the person that watches this to know I was talking directly to them.

"There I will lead to a s-s-stop sign, tied up, and repeatedly fucked for everyone to watch," I stammer out, my breasts aching from all the movement. Saying this out loud opens the flood gates inside of me, where my own arousal skyrockets. It's so bad that I openly let out a moan just from the confession. It's the knowledge that people watching heard me say this. That I won't be able to claim it wasn't my fault or that I had too. They will know I wanted this. That it is who I am.

"Put your hands behind you," Mr. Eric orders now, and he comes into view of the camera. Only he is now wearing a mask that hides most of his face. No one would ever be able to make out who he is with it on, unlike myself. It sort of makes me want to laugh as he is careful to protect himself, but could care less about what happens to me.

Doing as he wants, I lower my hands from behind my head, and place them behind my back. He then grabs both roughly, grabbing and yanking up to bend me over slightly. As he does, I keep looking at the camera, feeling my breasts dangle under me as the viewer is watching me become helpless.

I feel him wrapping rope around my wrists, which is making this even more real. He's about to parade me outside. Parade me naked. It makes my breathing turn to pants as I can't believe this can be real. My heartbeat has increased a great deal, making the sound of blood rushing in my ears so loud. Something so extreme is about to happen to me. It's about to happen in moments.

"I...I deserve this," I find myself saying words he made me say earlier. He didn't tell me to say them now, but they come out all the same. And saying them makes my arousal grow even more. It makes me feel like this is the reason why this happened to me. That he is just teaching me a lesson of who I really am.

"Louder," Mr. Eric states as he starts to tie a knot in the rope around my wrists. I expected him to say something more, like 'good girl' or something, but he doesn't. Instead he just tells me to say it again but louder.

"I deserve this!" I yell at the camera. I yell it loud enough that I'm sure two houses down can hear it. And yelling it makes the arousal flare even more. It's to the point I'm scared I'm about to orgasm just from the anticipation of what is about to happen.

Mr. Eric finishes tying my wrists together to ensure my naked body will be seen by all. He then grabs my hair and pulls back, making me arch my back again for the camera. I'm held like this as I feel his strong frame hold me despite his age.

At first I think he is doing this to show my body off to the camera. That all the pervs that might be watching get a close up look at my abused body. But then I feel him messing with my hair. It takes me a moment to figure that he's tying something to it. I'm unable to see as I'm looking up, but I can feel him wrapping something around the bulk of my hair.

"I was nice and got you a present," Mr. Eric laughs in my ear. I then feel with my tied up hands what he has, and figure what he has done. It's rope. He has a length of rope. And he's tied my hair together with a chunk of it for some reason. More than that, I feel the length of it hanging down from my hair.

Something cold is moved between my ass cheeks. Something metal and cold. I'm not sure how I know what it is, but I do. The object that I can't see pops in my head, letting me know exactly what he has, and where it's going.

Mr. Eric has tied an anal hook to the end of the rope. He's tied my hair with a length of rope, and at the end of that length...is the anal hook. And that's how he means to have me walk out. Not just naked, but with everyone seeing that he's anally hooked me to make me more of a freak.

The metal hook is moved between my cheeks where he finds my poor molested ass. The hook feels like it has a rounded ball at the end of it, which would make sense. The bastard then pushes it firmly against my tight hole, to which I can't help but fight. But he does get it inside, where I feel the violating of it going into my ass. Going inside the one place where I never thought anything would go.

Now he lets go and takes a step away. Free of his grip, I lower my head to the normal level and feel the rope tighten, thus pulling on the hook. Humiliated, I lift my head, giving myself some release. Another tear falls as he's made it that if I look forward or put my head like normal, I'll be hooking my ass even more.

"When we move outside of that gate, you are to yell for people to look at you. You yell loud for them to look at your clown titties or your whore pussy. And then you bounce those tits. Bounce them so people can see what a pathetic little loser you are," Mr. Eric instructs loudly and clearly so that the camera picks it up.

And then it happen. He's not even touching me, and I orgasm. It's not a strong orgasm by any means, but an orgasm all the same. My eyes flutter and the waves of pleasure move over me at the feeling of the hook in my ass, at being naked and at the thought of what is about to happen.

Unable to help it, I press my legs together in an effort to hang onto the feeling. But it passes very quickly, the waves coming fast and sudden, but leaving almost at once. It brings with it a great desire of wanting, no, needing more. This serves to make me ready to do as he wants and ruin my life. That the sexual need and thrill I feel overwrite any and all logical thought. I want to do this.

And now, Mr. Eric gives me a push forward to make me start walking. I do as he wants, the edges of my vision becoming white and blurred as I go into a weird sort of trance. The gate to his backyard is just in front of me, getting ever closer. The backyard in which he's abused, used and awoken me, which was my sexual home, is now about to evict me.

My feet then try to stop me. They just stop walking as if in reaction to what is about to go down. That my body is working as a reflex to try and stop me. But Mr. Eric pushes me hard to make me stumble forward.

My hands fight to get free, but he's tied them together all too well so I am unable to get them free. All the same, I keep trying, just like I stop walking again. Now Mr. Eric walks into me, forcing me to move forward with his body. I drag my feet as he does this, my body reacting to not go out there like this, but he overpowers me. I even try to lower myself to drop to the ground, but that doesn't work either as he slaps my ass as hard as he can to make me stand up and walk.

"Wait...wait...WAIT!" I beg as we approach the gate. It's inches away now. The outside world is just inches away from seeing all of me in my naked and pathetic form. Inches away from my ruin being totaled and the world seeing me for who I really am.

"Time to show the world the true you, ya dumb cowardly bitch," Mr. Eric tells me and then pushes me against the gate, which makes it fly open. The gate slams against the other side of the fence, exposing me completely. With it open, I see the side of his house, and the side of his neighbor's house. And in front, the sidewalk, and then the street. The outside. The freaking outside.

I go completely quiet as Mr. Eric pushes me forward, my bare feet moving over his grassy yard without any hint of struggle. I feel the grass and the air on my naked body as he moves me forward, not to mention the bright sun overhead illuminating every inch of my naked body.

And most of all, I feel the lewd way my breasts jiggle and bounce with each step. They feel larger and heavier than normal, adding to the feeling that this isn't really happening. They feel like he's been calling them this entire day, comically huge.

As I walk, I think about my life and how I ended up here. This morning I was walking to college, where I am on the Dean's list. I was excited to take an exam that I studied hard for. An exam I knew I was going to ace and have the highest grade out of the class. The day was all planned out too. And now...now I'm naked, walking down the sidewalk of my neighborhood, the sunlight broadcasting my body for any and everyone to see.

"I don't hear you yelling," Mr. Eric warns and then slaps my ass hard again, making me thrust forward as the loud sound echoes. I yelp, but accept it in my dazed state. The pain seems to bring me back from the clouds to which I feel the concrete on my bare feet. I've already made it to the sidewalk and am now being walked down the street in public.

"P-Please look at me," I say out loud. My voice is barely above my normal level and cracks horribly. It sounds like I haven't talked in months. This clearly isn't good enough for Mr. Eric who slaps my ass again, only on the opposite cheek.

"LOOK AT MY TITTIES!" I yell almost as loud as I can with his blow. My face burns red when I do this, my humiliation making me nearly cum again. I yelled it so loud, I actually hear it echo back to me. My own voice telling me to look at my breasts.

Mr. Eric then yanks on my arms to make me arch my back again. When he does this, I know why. And so, I start to do a sort of hopping walk, in which makes my breasts begin to bounce. The heavy orbs bounce hard up and down constantly as I do this, making my entire body warm with arousal as I humiliate myself even more. It's so intense that even though I want to yell again, I can't.

What's worse is doing this makes it feel like I'm being ass-fucked by the anal fuck. The bouncing movement makes it shift and move, producing the feeling of it going in and out of me. This only adds to what people must think when they see it.

"LOOK AT ME, I'M NAKED!" I yell now. Just as I say this, I hear a door open. Turning to my right, I see an old man exit his house and stand on his porch. He has to be at least 70. With a shocked look, he looks at me in disbelief. In a comical fashion, he takes his glasses off, cleans them and puts them on as I walk by, only but 10 feet away from him.

As I walk by the old man, I still bounce my breasts heavily up and down. I may be looking at the man in the face, but he isn't doing the same for me. For yet another comical motion, I watch as his head moves up and down as he follows my bouncing tits. Then he grabs hold of the banister next to him as if he can't believe what he is seeing. Mr. Eric laughs from behind me and slaps my ass again.

"LOOK AT MY PUSSY PLEASE!" I yell out as I'm made to keep walking on the sidewalk in daytime. Right after saying this, a car driving the other way drives by and honks several times to show how much they like what they are seeing. I would blush in embarrassment at this, but I don't think I can do that any longer.

Multiple people come out of their houses to look at what is happening as I pass by. And all of them hold out their cells and are clearly recording me, as I knew would happen. Both men and women stand out, curious at what this may be but make sure they record it to share. I'm just super grateful there's no one under 18.

"LOOK AT MY BOUNCING TITTIES," I yell with another slap to my bare ass as we reach the block corner. When I say this, I make them bounce even faster for a moment, which makes me feel light headed.

I feel light-headed not because doing this makes me feel light-headed physically, but just from the knowledge I did it on purpose. That I had the idea myself to make them bounce faster and harder, and went through with it. That I'm participating with my own ruination. Never in my life did I ever think I would be saying something like that.

With my hair tied to the anal hook, I have to keep my head tilted upward some. But I do lower it every half minute just to be able to see where I am and what's going on. Most of the time when I do look it's to see more people coming out to look at me.

I tilt my head back down again to see that we are approaching the end of the block. It's up ahead in which there is a four way intersection. That's where I see it. The stop sign.

Thoughts flare in my head about what's about to happen at that stop sign. How will he tie me to it? Which sex positions will he use? Will he do anything crazy or dangerous, like inviting others to join in? What is about to happen?

I stop walking as we approach the stop sign. He's only taken me but a block, but I feel like I've marched ten miles as out of breath that I am. The feelings are just so overwhelming that it makes all of this feel like a dream. That the white fuzzy outskirts of my vision are only going to get fuzzier as the intense emotions I'm feeling grow and grow.

Looking back down the street, there are just so many people out. So many people looking and recording. They all are on the sidewalk or in the street, looking this way. Looking at the pathetic woman who is completely naked and anally hooked. The woman begging people to look at her in this way.

I'm thankful I didn't know any of them, but they will forever remember my face, not to mention upload what footage they got. They will talk about what they saw, what I did, for the rest of their lives. It'll be an urban legend of the dumb naked bitch that was paraded down the street.

"How are you....how are you going to do it?" I pant out to Mr. Eric as I look at the stop sign. As horrible and scary as this is, I can't deny how incredibly aroused I am. That at the slightest touch, I know I'll cum like a whore in a porno. That I'm looking forward to him doing what he said he was going to do. Looking forward to be strung up and helpless on that sign, where I'll be fucked for all to see.

Looking down the street, a tingle of excited fear runs over me, making me moan. The thought of being tied where everyone can see is just so horrible and exciting. Surely all these people would come up to see what is happening right? That they would come up close to be the audience.