A Walk To School Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And oddly enough, it occurs to me that none of the people said anything mean. None told me to cover myself or that I was a whore. None told me I was going to hell or that this was a good neighborhood. They just...watched. Watched and recorded. I'm sure they were probably as shocked as I am that this is happening, but it is a bit strange no one has done anything...or called the cops.

It makes me wonder about the world. The good-two-shoes that I believed most people to be...is that a lie? Are all these people loving what they are seeing? Loving that they are watching the destruction of a young woman happen in front of them?

"What are you talking about?" Mr. Eric asks through his mask. I look at him in confusion as I don't understand that he means. Then I turn to look at the stop sign and then back at him.

"That's not the stop sign I'm tying you up to, ya stupid big titty cow," Mr. Eric reveals with scorn. He says it with such spite towards me that my face flushes red. And then I hear someone laugh.

My head is still tilted upward thanks to the anal hook being tied to my hair, but I do turn towards the laugh. Or at least try to. Arching my head I see a young man standing and recording us. He's about 25 and is standing on his porch with a wide smile on his face, as if he's seeing the greatest sight in his life. It's clear he's the one that laughed. And he'll most likely laugh again as he finds what is happening to be delightful.

My mouth drops open at all of it. That cold fear runs through my veins again. The white fuzzy edges of my vision seem to move in yet again.

"But...But..." I stammer, confused and scared. Mr. Eric then laughs at me. It's a cruel, mean laugh. One that says without words that he thinks I'm beyond stupid. It's so cruel because it's real. To him, this really is my place.

Still laughing at me, Mr. Eric reaches over and doesn't grab my hair, but the rope holding my hair and the anal hook. I cry out at this, as on purpose he pulls it upward, making the hook go deep up my ass. But while holding it, he pulls on it, making me move with him.

Mr. Eric makes me walk and we turn the corner so I'm now walking on the next street. Once we are properly on it, he lets go of the hook, allowing me to breath again from the overwhelming feeling of my ass being violated. But I walk along with him, resuming the humiliating task of bouncing my breasts.

Staring forward, it all makes sense. What his plan is. What he means to do. For the street I am now on, is a familiar street to me. It's familiar because it's my street. I'm not sure why it slipped my mind that my street was coming up, but it did. His plan is to take me down my own street like this, so everyone that knows me will see me like this.

Worst of all, I see the stop sign he means to tie me to. It's the stop sign at the other end of this street. I know he's going to pick that stop sign because it's the worst possible one he could choose. It's the one on my street, not to mention he cross street is the street to leave the neighborhood, making it the busiest one around.

A hard slap on my ass makes me realize I need to be yelling again. This time I decide that when I yell, I'll keep my head upward to try and ease the pain in my ass. It makes it feel more like I'm yelling out to the heavens, so that the entire world hears me.

"LOOK AT MY TITTIES EVERYONE," I yell out. Like the previous street, I hear the sound of doors opening after I yell this. But this time I flick my eyes side to side to see that people are looking from windows as well. I see faces pressed against the windows, curious to see what in the world is happening. I catch a middle-age couple looking out, with confused looks on their face about what is going on as they talk to each other about it.

"EVERYONE LOOK AT MY PATHETIC NAKED BODY!" I yell as I keep walking, knowing I am getting closer and closer to my own house. My house is the smack in the middle between the two streets. Sure, my parents aren't home, but my neighbors will be. Both sets on either side work from home. They will for sure see, or spot me on their security cams. The moment they do, I'm sure they'll reach out to my parents.

"Eva?" A man asks in shock. I hear someone say that name but it takes me a moment to figure that it's my name. I'm so far gone that I sort of forget I have a name. Instead I've been referring to myself as whatever he calls me. But when I remember my name, I turn my head slightly as I walk, still making my tits bounce.

"M-Mister Arthur," I stammer as I see my neighbor across the street and down one. We are currently on the other side of the street from my house and in front of Mister Arthur's house, who used to be a vice-principal.

And now he's standing in his yard, with a rake in his hands staring at me. Like the old man from before, I see his eyes go up and down with my bouncing breasts as if getting hypnotized by them. There's a complete look of shock on his face, as if he thinks he is the one in a dream and not me. But he finally tears his eyes away from my heaving chest to look me in the face.

"What in the world are you doing?!" He asks incredulously. I don't say answer as I'm sure Mr. Eric will answer for me, but he doesn't. I'm not sure what he is doing, but he is completely quiet. He's been quiet this entire time, except for when he smacks me on the ass.

It then occurs to me he wants me to answer. He wants me to humiliate myself with my old life. That he refuses to say anything or interject, because it would be a way out. That I could later say that the old bastard I was with was making me do this.

"This is the real me, Mister Arthur," I answer after a very long pause. Right after, I resume walking as I have nothing else to say. It's both true and I don't want to talk any more about it. Not to mention if I do stand there and talk, Mr. Eric may hit me to move.

I continue my hop walk to make my breasts bounce as I walk away from Mister Arthur. As I walk, I feel his eyes on me, especially my ass. No doubt wondering what in the hell has been done to my ass.

My bare feet walk on the sidewalk, away from my old life. I know that if I just past Mister Arthur's house, then mine is across the street. So unable to help it, I turn my head the best that I can to look. This is hard as my hair is tied so tight. But when I do look, I see a shocking sight. My neighbors are outside. All of them. And they are all looking at me. All are filming me as well, no doubt thinking I've gone mad.

The moment of truth is about to hit now. One of them, or maybe all will send that video to my parents. This fills me with both shame and humiliation as I've hit the point of no return. Where I know I'm no longer the same person. That the good-girl of this morning has changed into the pathetic naked woman that wants to be fucked like an attraction.

As Mr. Eric slaps my ass again to force me to walk faster, I think of all the places these videos are going to end up. Of how many people have seen them so far. If they've ended up on the news. And instead of trying to help myself or do anything to make this better, I instead scream for people to look at my pussy. Like everyone that ever knew me find out about this. Let them all know that this is the true me.

The next few minutes pass by like a dream. I know they happen, but it feels fuzzy and unbelievable. Like they are events I make up in my mind instead of really happening.

Like an older woman asking me if my parents would be proud of what I'm doing. She tells me that I used to be such a sweet girl and how could I put my parents through something like this. I in turn tell her that I'm over eighteen and can do what I want, which includes getting fucked where everyone can see.

Or a fat pig of a neighbor who laughs the entire time he sees me, and tells me that if he knew I was a freak he would dicked me down long ago. He makes sure to call me every sexual name he can think up as I pass by. I have a feeling if Mr. Eric wasn't following behind, he would have tried to catch a garb.

I walk past countless amounts of people like this, my breasts bouncing, my naked body on display and my ass hooked. Word seems to have spread of what I am doing as nearly every house has someone looking out. Every porch has at least one person on it. And it seems like people are coming from other streets to see what is happening.

Again, the best thing I can say is at least everyone is over eighteen as everyone else would be at school. They all get to see all of me as well as the real me. And I invite them to look at how I have an anal hook in my ass, or that my breasts are comically huge.

When we arrive at the stop sigh, Mr. Eric simply presses my face against it. I stay still as he unties my hair and removes the anal hook. Then I'm spun around where he ties a rope to the top of the pole on the stop sign. From there he uses that rope to tie around my neck, where there is some excess so I can be moves about.

Looking forward, I see the busy street in front of me. I see a large crowd of people moving in to see what is about to happen. They inch closer and closer as cars on the cross street zoom by, as they go to where they need to go. It feels that I very much have an audience now.

Words won't come out now as I'm on display for everyone in the passing cars. They don't seem to notice at first, but then the honking starts. Car after car honks as it zooms by, bringing more and more attention to my naked frame tied to the pole.

Mr. Eric needs no words either as he steps behind me. He's moved me to the right of the pole, where he bends me over slightly by putting his hand on the back of my neck. Slowly I'm bent over, my hands still tied behind my back tight.

My breathing picks up again as finally, it's about to happen. I bend over until he stops pushing, where he kicks my legs apart. Now in position, I wait and wait for him.

I hear him undo his belt. Then he unbuttons his pants. And finally he pulls down his zipper. Then I feel the most intense feeling ever, which is his hard cock pressing against my entrance. He places it there, moving it up and down between my lips.

And then he inserts it inside of me, where it slides in so very easy as I'm so wet my own juices drip down my legs. I'm not ashamed to admit that I cum at once. My orgasm rushes over me at the near feeling of having a dick inside me.

Despite all that he's done today, he hadn't properly fucked me. Sure, he toyed with me. Made me cum off other acts, but never a true fucking. So as I feel his cock enter me, I cum and cum hard. It feels right. It feels like it belongs. And it's the oldest dick that has even been put inside me.

There's no point in trying to be quiet now, as I have nothing more to hide. So I moan loud. I let my moans ring out so everyone hears them. They are so loud that I'm sure my neighbor's here them way back down the street. Even the passing cars can probably hear me.

My moans sound nothing like me. Normally they sound capped and in control. That despite receiving such beautiful pleasure, I'm still able to control it. Now I sound wild and crazy. My voice goes to a high pitch that I've never heard before, making me sound like a porn star.

Bent over, hands tied behind me, my tits bouncing hard, Mr. Eric fucks me. His strong old hands are on my hips as he thrusts forward and back, ramming into me. His cock going so deep inside me thanks to how excited I am. Each thrust rams into me, making my body bounce and jiggle.

My orgasm starts intense and only gets stronger. The waves of pleasure build and build each time they move over me, filling me with that darkness that I can't believe I've denied. It makes me forget about everything else in my life except how this feels. There's no college. There's no bullies. There's just me as I am, and this pleasure.

Mr. Eric keeps fucking me as Cars honk. People yell. Cameras click. Footsteps get closer. The wet sounds of sex are plainly heard as my moans keep coming, only now my orgasm starting to fade. It reaches the peak, in which I think I'm being choked as it's so intense I can't breathe. But it starts to fade, sending back down.

Each time he thrusts into me, I grunt as it's so rough and raw. It makes the feeling of his cock filling up my tender young pussy feel so dirty and powerful. That it's pushing me open, making way for it as it violates my most precious place.

And then I cum again. Not even a minute passes when another orgasm is unleashed on me. What brings it is that I open my eyes and see the crowd gathered. They are all on the street corner with me, just feet away, watching him fuck me like a whore. Watching my tits bounce and my ass jiggle as he rams me. The displayed whore for all to see and laugh at as she assumes her nature place.

If I could properly think or feel, I might think there is something wrong with me because I begin to have one orgasm after another. They sort of stack on top of each other, flooding me with wave after wave of pleasure. When one stops, the next one begins almost at once, not giving me any time to recover or relax. And each one lasts so long. Much longer than I've ever felt.

I try to look forward at the scene, to make eye contact with the people watching, but it's hard as my eyes keep rolling and close. But I am able to make out the scene in snapshots. Where I see the moving cars, the mummering crowd, with some looking disgusted and other looking overjoyed. With many recording me and other staring with their arms folded, upset. Not that it matters. None of it matters. What matters is that I'm free. Free and happy.

Mr. Eric is true to his word too. He doesn't just fuck me from behind. That's how he started, fucking me in a way that he made sure people could see my face. But when he's bored of that position, he pulls out and moves in front of me, lifts both of my legs and fucks me in front. Rocks his hips so they shove his cock into me while we are chest to chest.

After that position, he lifts my right leg and fucks me from the side, making me bent over. Once he tired of that, he moves behind me again, only he holds me up by my legs, lifting me up and down on his cock, impaling me. There's even a point where he makes me bend over and face fucks me all over again, making me taste myself on his hard, powerful cock.

No matter what position, I cum over and over. I know it's not just the fucking but everything that is doing it to me. The people watching, the being naked in public, even my swollen breasts bouncing. All of it comes together to put me in this vulnerable state, where all I'm able to do is orgasm repeatedly.

Mr. Eric's cock is fucking me raw, making me more sensitive with each passing moment. It slowly changes me into some sort of wild fuck toy instead of a person. My wild moans echo all around as he does this to me, making me feel nothing but pleasure. But my moans change, just as I do. Instead of just making sure everyone can hear my moans, I begin to chant "Fuck me" within them, fueling Mr. Eric to keep going. To make sure he uses me the best that he can to make my transformation complete.

"Tell the people what you are," Mr. Eric tells me as he makes me bounce off his cock now. He holds my hips but doesn't thrust at all. No. He pulls my hips back and forth, making me bounce off his cock. I'm forced to do the work as I move my hips back and forth on him, making his cock move in and about me. This is fantastic enough, but his hand moves between my legs where he rubs my overly sensitive clit.

"I'm a pathetic cowardly whore who needs this done to her!" I scream so everyone hears it. Right as I say it, I have multiple orgasms at once, making me damn near go into fits. I've become so racked by my own pleasure that I feel my mind starting to truly snap. It begins to go blank as I give into the pleasure.

"I love being abused and humiliated. I love it. I fucking love it," I scream to everyone the truth as body jerks with the waves of pleasure that move over me nonstop. My body feels so hot that if you touched it, you would get burned. I feel like I'm finally where I'm supposed to be, in this weird trance of orgasmic bliss. Where I don't have to worry about being good, or what people think of me. I can finally be free as they all see the real me.

Time seems to skip and jump around now. As each time I open my eyes, there's a new scene in front of me. The first time I see a crowd of maybe a dozen people. When I open my eyes again, it's a few dozen. The next time, I see cars have stopped in the street and the crowd is so large they stand shoulder to shoulder, making it seem like this is a concert of some sort.

"I love being abused and humiliated," I scream to everyone as I cum yet again, my high pitched moans echoing out. I feel my breasts bouncing around lewdly, which I help along by bouncing myself. I even start to ram my ass backward against him so his cock goes into me deeper as he's moved directly behind me again.

When I open my eyes again, I see my bullies. In a way, this is fitting as they are the one that started this. If they didn't bully me, then Mr. Eric never would have seen me. He never would have known he could do this to me. It is their fault all of this happened. Their fault Mr. Eric was able to see the real me, which I think they always saw.

Then I blink, and I see my bullies aren't there any longer, laughing at me and calling me names. No. They have left. For it's not three college age girls that are directly in front of me, looking at me with stern, disgusted looks. No. It's a man and a woman. An older man and older woman.

"Mom, Dad, I love being abused and humiliated....and fucked in public," I tell my parents as I cum in their faces. I hear them yelling at me, but I don't care. I hear them tell me to stop it. To stop it right now, but I don't. They ask what I think I am doing. That I'm throwing away my life. But I just moan and live their experience knowing that I'm not throwing away my life at all. I'm living my life.

My parents begin to yell at Mr. Eric, but he doesn't stop either. He informs them I'm of legal age and he'll fuck me till I tell him to stop. The crowd shows their support of him by chanting for him to keep going. To keep "fucking me good".

Mr. Eric does laughs at their threat to call the police, as he reveals that he made sure no cop will come to this neighborhood all night. He points out to them that the cops should have been here by now as fucking a whore in public does cause a scene, but no cop will show up. Nor will this be on the news or investigated by anyone. That he may be old, but he still has friends in high places.

"I love this," I tell everyone, including my parents. My body feels so incredibly hot and sexy now as I find my place. The good-girl I was is gone and the only the real me exists, where I'll do as I want. I'll live the life I want. No matter what it is, or what people think of me. Let people on the street recognize me from these videos. Let them now that I need to be fucked and humiliated. Let them know my life is just starting.

So ever filled with confidence, Mr. Eric fucks me as the crowd cheers as my parents are defeated. The crowd is in the hundreds now, to where I do my best to put on a show, but it's hard as my mind feels like it is leaking out of my ears. I know I'm reaching the point where I'll break completely, but I'm looking forward to it.

"I hope he strings me up in the front-fucking-yard for all to see," I yell out, to many cheers. I think I say this to my parents, but it's really to myself so Mr. Eric knows what I want. That when he is done, he doesn't just drop me off at the house. No. I want him to prepare me properly and tie me up for all to see my naked and used body while I sleep.

And so, in front of my parents, strangers and the internet, I cum yet again, loving my new life.