All Comments on 'A Wanton Wife Ch. 03'

by red_hot_bottom

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Spank her hard!

My two favorite, make that three favorite things. A wanton wife, a good hard spanking and a slow, long anal reaming. I think for the next eight days, a morning hand spanking, followed by deep throating until shooting cum up her bottom, then cleaning by mouth. At night, a long, hard paddling, then she needs to be on top riding your cock in her ass, no lube to start, offer either the chance to lube with her mouth after 10 minutes and then cleaning every five minutes, or after 10 minutes of dry reaming, lube with lubricant but she gets 10 strokes of a cane.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50almost 18 years ago
Finally

I think your heroine has a rough 8 days ahead, and we the readers will enjoy the results. Her devious husband has been a real surprize here, thanks and keep writing

secretfreak0728secretfreak0728almost 18 years ago
HOT!!!

This story just keeps getting better. hmm suggestions huh? i'm thinking you should make a mold for her and give her both of your cocks at the same time. I know from experience how good this feels she will love it!!!!

mattywaltmattywaltalmost 18 years ago
OUTstanding!

Wanton Wife, you've really done it. You written the best story I've seen here. And my suggestion for one of your nights is to have one of your bigger plugs in your ass while your husnad fucks your pussy, HARD. You should lube his cock with your sweet mouth first, of course.

Also, you might have to take a naughty picture of yourself and either send it to everyone who makes a suggestion that you accept, or even post it on your bio page.

Matty Walter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A Lucky Wanton Wife Ch.03!

Wonderful chapter and I can't wait to read much more! Keep them cumin!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
what a lucky guy

stuff this turkey and turn up the heat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Suggestions

Take it public. Doesn't have to be like Sharon Stone, taking the underwear off in public, but keep an eye out for a unisex public bathroom and take her in there and roughly ravage her bum QUIETLY so as not to attract management...and make her walk out of there.

Take her while she's on the phone, ordering Victoria Secret's or something benign like that.

Order more toys to arrive on a Saturday (fed ex lets you pick delivery dates) and put her through the hoops, anal plug, strap-on, ball gag, nipple clamps, short french maid outfit, etc...and open the door when the delivery man knocks...those kind of public embarassments are erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don't stop

I'll leave the details to the author - just PLEASE KEEP WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

That is a fantastic story if only I had a slave like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great stuff

Great twists to the story and real enough to believe. That said suggestions: Definitely make her use the medium or large butt plug in her all day at work with no panties and send txts throughout the day that she must excuse herself and masturbate using the small dildo that he jammed up her pussy in the morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a fucking great story

It was such a fucking good story and I stroked my hard cock for at least 45 minutes , coming all the fucking time

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a fucking great story

It was such a fucking good story and I stroked my hard cock for at least 45 minutes , coming all the fucking time

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dear lord...

If only I could meet a woman like you in real life...

MisterE30188MisterE30188almost 11 years ago
Fists

In every hole! To the elbow in your slutty ass, fingers into your cervix and deep into your throat!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More chapters PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Excellent, I first buggered my wife many years ago when it was the wrong time of the month, she winged and whined and called me a pig, even though I used loads of vaseline and was very slow and steady, over time she began to enjoy it, now when she's really horny she dresses up in black lingerie and stockings and tells me to fuck her arse. The other day as I was leaving for work I noticed she was wearing her black lingerie and stockings to go to the office, she has introduced me to her new boss, I wonder.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous