A Wanton Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm," you moan as you continue to force your way into my defenseless asshole. "This is very tight. Tighter than your mouth when you suck me hard. I think I'm going to enjoy fucking your ass. I may even do it again somedayyyyyyyyyyyy," groan as the head of your cock finally pushes post the entry of my bruised and battered sphincter.

"Okkkaaaaaaaaay," you growl, "the head is in." I can feel you taking hold of the harness handles. "Now just let me..."

"Auuugh owwwwwwwwwwwwwww," I scream as you swiftly ram every rock hard inch of your enlarged dock all the way into my burning asshole while yanking back hard on the harness, forcing yourself into me deeper than anyone ever has. I feel your balls slam into my pussy and clit as your pelvis slams into my red and sore ass.

"In!" you shout triumphantly. "I'm all the way in. Did you feel my balls slap against you?"

"Yes," I whimper painfully. "I felt you ram what felt like a telephone pole five feet into my ass."

"Good. Now to take care of this," you say as you abruptly rip your dick out of the hole that you just forced open. You walk to the head of the bed and change the 'x2' to 'x4.' "You forgot to say 'Master' twice, you point out. Now I'm going to go downstairs and have something to eat. I'll be back later."

"What???" I shriek. "You can't stop now, you have to finish, oh please don't leave me like this..."

"Nope," you answer, "our agreement was my cock bottomed out in your ass. I did that and fulfilled my end of the bargain. "Unless you'd like to amend the agreement?"

"Yes! Change, amend, do away with, anything - I don't care," I plead. "Just don't leave me like this.

"Hmmmm," you say, thinking. "What else would I like, oh yes. Just this: If you want me to ream your ass and pound away until I come, then here's what I want: Tonight, when I'm done with you, you write up what I did and post it on that Literotica site that you visit so often."

"You know about that?" I gasp in surprise.

"Of course I do. How do you think I knew how to do exactly what you wanted a couple of weeks ago?" you ask.

Shocked, I cannot find the words to answer.

"So, here's the new deal. Every night that you write up what I did to you and post it. Then, you explain to everyone there about the 8 days of slavery – which we'll extend to be 8 days from when this story is posted. You ask people to send you suggestions in feedback, and each night you will read me the suggestions. I'll pick some out, do each and every one of them to you, and then you have to write it up and post it. You made strangers part of our sex life, so now they get to help me fuck you. So, if you agree to modify our agreement in return for me pounding your ass right now, then beg me to ream your ass with my cock.

I pretend to hesitate for a moment (like I needed any time to think about it) I beg, "Please Master, please. Take my ass. Give it to me hard. Pound me over and over, I am your slave. I just hope that once a night for those 8 days, you'll remember to give me a good ass fucking. That's all I ask, but I beg it of you..."

Instead of a reply, I feel you pressing against my tight, tight asshole. You groan with the effort of forcing my tight sphincter apart, but finally the head is back in. Once again you grab the handles of the harness and pull, pulling you forward and slamming me backwards onto your rigid cock. I scream with delight at each thrust, and moan in disappointment each time you pull back. Finally, I am lost in the sensation and I drift, riding a wave of pleasure for what seems like hours. I am barely aware of you speeding up and slamming into me harder and harder as you reach your peak as well.

Quickly you pull out, throw away the condom, and untie me. I collapse deeper into the bed, unable to move even though I am free to do so, and fall asleep.

Sometime later I am awakened by a hard prodding at my ravaged and sore back door.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?" I moan, which is both a cry of delight at the way you've awakened me, and a question as to your intentions.

"Did I mention that I asked my doctor for a prescription for a whole bottle of wonderful little blue pills when I had my physical last week?" you ask. "Not that I need them, but I heard they make you last a really long time. I'm testing that out on you."

"Noooooooooooooo..." I say, in answer to your question and to what I know is about to happen.

"Yes indeed, and I just took the first one about an hour ago while you were sleeping. Brace yourself," you order as I feel your hands grab hold of the handles of the harness, "this is may take a good, long time..."

12