All Comments on 'A War of Phantoms'

by MisterWildCard

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Blind_JusticeBlind_Justicealmost 3 years ago

You promised a war and we just got one - very stylish - skirmish. Where's the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More More More More More More๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

MajesticJMajesticJalmost 3 years ago

Excellent start. I think the premise is very good, a Highlander style battle royale where only one can win. The punctuation and grammar is good and the characters are interesting. My only downgrade would be that the sex encounter went on a little too long and I got bored and skimmed to the end, but maybe that is just my personal preference

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm very eagerly awaiting the next installment!

PeytonMirabellePeytonMirabellealmost 3 years ago

Interesting premise, and well-written. I'll be on the lookout for the next part. Thanks for sharing!

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Lorealmost 3 years ago

5 stars.

I think it either should have been a page shorter or a second chapter and a few pages longer.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 3 years ago

Well, MajesticJ just doesn't know what he (?) was missing. Very hot sex scene that was just barely overshadowed by that kick-ass tussle between Morgan and Natasha. I have zero martial arts skill, and I followed the whole thing. Well done! My only complaint is that the last words were "The End" instead of "to be continued". It's kind of a cop out to end it there.

MisterWildCardMisterWildCardalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I have to admit that I posted the story as kind of a test, to see if there was interest for more Tokusatsu inspired stuff before I committed to writing more of it. But itโ€™s nice to see that the biggest response Iโ€™m getting to this has been โ€œwhen are we getting more of this?โ€œ, so Iโ€™d like to let people know that yes, I am planning to write more of the war of phantoms story, and flesh out as much of the overall conflict as I can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic! Not often you see these type of stories where the male protagonist and his sidekick dp the woman... Hope you write more of these and they get up to further adventures.

Vborg1234Vborg1234almost 3 years ago

Very good group dynamic & DP, hope sequels are written

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

More!!! Great story, tightly written with a believable sf basis. The 3 main characters have been well introduced and fleshed out leaving an ongoing dilemma - who will win this long term fight.

SkarredmindSkarredmindalmost 3 years ago

This is good stuff. Each of these stories teases such a great story behind it... and then just walks away from it! LOL I am so happy to hear that more is coming! I'm looking forward to more on the Wolfpack too.

I've seen your social conscience showing in several of your stories. I've no issue with the content of that message, but in many of your stories it feels heavy handed, almost like you've got an inclusive checklist you're writing toward. For me, it can feel more like listmaking than storytelling. In this story, it was definitely still there, but it blended with and totally enhanced the story. The interplay between Jaeger and Trebuchet, especially the villain's monologs about his imbecile followers, was a really enjoyable read!

Keep up the good work! Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love all your stories so far, cannot wait for more phantom riders stories. And you definitely need to do more with the wolfpacks. Please keep up the excellent work.

ScruffyOneScruffyOnealmost 2 years ago

This is great - would love to see more!!

GambierroninGambierroninover 1 year ago

I just finished reading this story for the Econ time. I love the little universe youโ€™ve created. I hope you return to it soon.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Too bad these stories are stand alone and only kind of connected with each other. I liked this story and the others from this author that I've read, they would make a great series with just a little bit of continuity to bring them together.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank you for the excellent story. I find myself saying this again about your stories: the only bad thing about it is it doesn't have more chapters. Especially after getting Morgan and Natasha together, a tragedy waiting to happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMisterWildCard@MisterWildCard
Update 3/28/24 I need to remove "An Un-Conventional Romance" from Literotica, as I am about to sign a print publishing contract for this book that requires the story to be removed from all of its current online locations. This has been one of my most popular works, and I app...