A Warm Feeling

Story Info
Two childhood friends find love.
8.8k words
4.63
10k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaiserJun
KaiserJun
114 Followers

I met her in 2nd grade. I had just moved from a different city and was new to the place and school.

When I was helping my parents unload, I felt a strange sensation of someone watching me. I couldn't find anyone so I just moved into the house with my tiny box of toys.

Later that day, my parents brought in some gifts to share with the neighbors. It was a peaceful and welcoming one, and everyone greeted us warmly.

At every house we went to, I got a complimentary tussle. I said my pleasantries before looking around the driveways for something fun.

In the end, we went to the house right next door to us. The family was very similar to us.

They welcomed us in, and the adults started bonding really well. Mr. and Mrs. Smith called their daughter Allison who was upstairs.

She walked in with a Barbie doll in one hand and a Hot Wheels car in the other. My eyes naturally focused on the car and I was eagerly waiting for her to come close so I could see it clearly.

The adults told us to go play in the corner. So I walked behind Allison until we reached our destination.

She held the doll close to herself but extended the car to me.

Introducing herself as Ally, placed the car in my palms. I gave her a bright smile and introduced myself too, "Edward".

We talked about various things, toys, TV shows, people, and eventually school.

Turns out we will be going to the same school and the same class.

Both of us were excited to find a friend to keep us company.

After a while, we went back home but I mistakenly brought her car with me.

I kept it in my school bag so I could return it to her in the morning.

First day of school, not very excited but eager to meet Ally again.

We stuck together throughout the day. She sat right in front of me thus I didn't have any trouble settling in thanks to her.

Turns out she was all alone in the class. I was confused as to why she didn't have any friends.

But later that day she revealed that she had slapped someone for touching her toy so they stayed away from her.

I was even more confused now, as to why it was wrong. Anyone would do it, right?

Well, we got back home and I remembered that I had to return her car. So I went to her house, greeted Mrs. Smith, and gave her a car. We played for a while and watched some TV before I returned home.

We grew alongside each other. She used to come to my house and have sleepovers and I did the same in hers. We became best friends.

We had developed this game among ourselves. We called it "The Poke''. Basically, take your index fingers and poke the waist of the other one's body.

It resulted in a jerk reaction and a funny sound. So it was fun for us to do.

The best reaction comes when one is talking. So we aimed for that and since it became a tradition we were always alert. Making it hard to find the timing.

Even in high school, we did it. It was fun but we eventually decreased it to once every week or so.

***

Fast forward to a few years. It was prom night. And we decided to go with each other. I got a navy blue tux, and some flowers for her and went to pick her up.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith were swooning over me and telling me how handsome I looked while Ally was coming down. And let me tell you something I never imagined her to be so beautiful.

She was very pretty, her eyes were big and always expecting something, and her cute nose fit right in.

She had long flowing hair reaching down her shoulders. But all of these went unnoticed by me. She used to dress up in baggy clothes and tie her hair in a bun. That's all I used to see every day.

But today she had a matching navy blue gown. A slit ran through one of her legs and stopped in the upper mid-thigh.

It was backless, so it showed her smooth glistening back clearly. Even in front, it had a deep neck so a fair amount of cleavage was visible.

Her matching eye shadow and liners looked sensual. And where do I even start with her lips? Lucious and glossy. The only purpose they might have is to pull you in and melt you to the core.

She sure took my breath away.

Ally stood in front of me. I was 6' so she had to look up from her 5'6" frame. I couldn't help but stare at her.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith were whispering something among themselves and then called me.

"Son, you need to breathe," Mrs Smith said.

I took a deep breath and looked at them, pretty sure I was glowing red.

Ally giggled while looking down at her feet.

"Uh...yeah yeah sorry," I just muttered.

Mr. Smith came to me and said in a stern voice even though he was like a second father to me.

"Take care of my daughter or I'm going to...," He trailed off, shaking his fist in the air. I was scared of him for the first time until he and his wife started laughing at my stupid expression.

"Don't worry sir. I'll be taking good care of Ally," I said with my eyes down.

"Chill out boy!" He slapped my arms and pulled me in for a hug.

"Don't you have something to give to Ally?" Mrs. Smith said.

I remembered holding the flower bracelet so I turned around and noticed Ally already had her hands up to receive it. She had this huge smile on her face that didn't let me stay serious too.

I put it on her and kissed her hand.

"Oh!" was a common expression from all three of them.

"Mom said I should be a gentleman," I said grinning.

"And she's absolutely right," Mrs. Smith said.

We said our goodbyes and started walking towards my car.

I opened the door for Ally before tucking her in properly.

My parents and the Smith family were now waiting outside our driveways and waving their hands.

I got in the car and drove towards the school.

"Well you look handsome today," Ally broke the silence.

"Look who's talking! Where had you hidden so much of beauty Ally?" I asked her in a surprised tone.

She looked away and mumbled, "It's not my fault you never noticed it."

"Yeah well no one can notice it you just dress up in baggy clothes," I replied.

"Makes sense but I don't wanna dress that way, you'll get more access to poke me," She said.

"We don't even do that anymore," I looked at her and our eyes met.

"But you really do look fantastic. I think I might fall in love," I joked.

"Thanks and Shut up!" She retorted back.

We reached the school. I went to open her door again and offered her my arm before we walked into the establishment.

Every eye was fixed on us. We would see the hint of surprise and jealousy.

We simply giggled to ourselves and walked to the group of friends we had.

"Oh. My. God!" Jennifer screamed.

"You two look so cute together!" She continues, while I cover my ear with my free hand.

"C'mon Jenny," we said in unison.

"Well you gotta agree. That turned everyone's eyes here," Alex came in and held Jenny by her waist.

Ally had left my arms by now and gotten us some drinks.

"Well well well...look who it is," Two of our other friends join us.

"Hey, guys! You guys look like a married couple," I teased them and both of them blushed.

"Maybe we should marry each other," they talk over each other.

"Well let's get into the party mood, yeah?" Ally says.

We went in and had some food, drinks, lots of chatting and dancing.

By the end of the night, everyone was exhausted.

Slow music had started playing so I offered my hand to Ally and we moved on to the dance floor.

"Thanks for making this a memorable day for me," Ally said.

"Thanks for doing the same for me," I said.

She had arms around my waist and I just hugged her, my chin perfectly placed on her head. Funny, I know.

"Here's a present for you," she said and poked hard under my ribs on both sides. I jumped and pushed into her more.

"So that's how it's going to be," I said and poked her back in the same place.

We did it a few more times before we started laughing uncontrollably.

But when I tried again, my placement went wrong and poked her boobs.

It felt like putting hands in a flour dough, over all the materials of cloth. And I guessed she didn't feel it. But I was wrong, she did.

Looking up at me she had the biggest grin on her face.

"Trying to be naughty, huh?" she said.

"No...no, definitely not. It was a mistake," I defend myself.

She continues laughing and hugs me back.

"Just teasing you," she said into my chest.

We groove in silence before breaking apart.

"It's late. Let's go back," I said.

"Yeah sure," she said and held my arm.

We walked back to the car. Throughout the way, she kept turning and looking at me.

"Whatcha looking at?" I asked.

"Noothinggg," she said.

After we reached her house. I turned to her, while she stayed in the same position.

Our eyes locked and I whispered...

"Is something wrong?"

"Don't you want to do it?" She said.

"Do what?" I asked, confused.

"The thing people do after dropping their dates at home?" She replies.

"Oh...open the door?" I said and immediately got out of the car.

"You've arrived princess," I bow and gesture towards her home.

She gets off and deeply sighs.

"Good night," she says and walks towards her house.

"Sweet dreams Ally,'' I said when she looked back before getting into her house.

I parked and called it a night seeing everyone else was asleep already.

The next morning I got a text from Ally

"Should we go somewhere?" She asked.

"Like where?" I replied.

"I dunno. You pick," a fast reply came back.

"How about the mall?" I asked.

"Sounds good. Be there in 10 minutes," she replied.

I quickly got up from my bed, took a bath, and dressed myself up.

I went downstairs just as Ally was entering.

"Good morning," She said.

I froze. She wore a beautiful white sundress which ended right above her knees. She had paired it with white sneakers and white eye shadow. It made her...shine.

Her hair flowed freely and even from afar, she smelled really nice.

I guess my mom and dad saw me staring at her because they started laughing.

I looked at them and they were on the kitchen counter looking all smug.

I unknowingly had paired with her. White T-shirt and sneakers with a blue denim jacket.

We got in the car but before I drove off I said, "You look really nice today Ally," not able to remove my eyes from her.

A smile curled her lips.

"Thanks!" She chirped.

"You know you don't look bad yourself," she broke the silence.

"Are you complimenting me?" I teased.

"Of course dummy. I pay my respects where it's due," she said, puffing her chest.

"Well good," I said while she stared at my face.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. Are we having our glow-up right now?" She asked, looking away.

"Maybe or maybe we are just open to experimenting with new things," I replied.

She held my arms. She had started being closer and more touchy these days.

Was it some kind of signal? I couldn't understand it or just didn't want to. What if I'm wrong?

We reached the mall and she took off without me. After getting to some distance she looked back and waited.

I ran to catch up. She clamped her palms into mine and started walking while swinging it like children do.

We spent a few hours in the mall, playing games, buying some clothes and having lunch.

By the time we were done, the sun had started to set.

We got into the car to get back but Ally suggested that we stop near Amanti Creek, a couples' hangout place. It had a park surrounding the creek.

So we drove up to it and then walked hand in hand around the park. Usually, it is packed with couples, but it was rather quiet today. and I certainly didn't know Ally wanted it the other way around.

"Awww shoot," She muttered under her breath.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"Oh no, I expected some people to be here," She replied slowing down her pace and turning towards me with a shy smile.

"Don't worry, I won't bury you here," I replied with a smug smile.

She hit my arm and took hold of me under hers. We walked the creek till it got dark.

It was getting chilly. Ally was slightly shaking and rubbing her arms.

"Let's go. It's late and getting cold," I turned to walk towards the nearest exit.

I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her.

"We shouldn't have stayed this long outside," I said while covering her.

She didn't say a word, just stared at me.

I looked at her and gestured 'What happened?' with my eyebrows.

She shook her head and walked ahead.

We eventually got back home and said our goodbyes.

I went to my bed and fell flat on it. "What is happening?" I thought to myself.

The awkward tension between us is increasing. And why now? She was never this silent.

Why would someone change so suddenly?

I decided to ask my friends about it. Hopefully, they have some solution.

***

The next morning, I got ready for school and went down to grab my breakfast. Ally was already waiting. Not really. She had grabbed herself a plate of toast and juice already. We finished our breakfast in silence. Maybe the silence confused my parents too. So Mom asked, "Did you guys fight or what?"

I looked at Ally quizzically. I didn't have the answer to that so I was expecting something from her.

She tucked her hair behind her ears and said "Nothing so serious."

What's that supposed to mean?

Mom seemed to have picked it up. She had the face that she realized something. She darted her looks at me, Ally, and then Dad.

Apparently, he also had understood. He looked at Mom and smiled before getting back to his newspaper.

We waited for the bus in silence too.

"Ally...what's wrong? Why are you so quiet?" I asked

"Do you want me to keep talking even if I don't have anything to say?" she replied with a sharp tone

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, this was getting frustrating.

The bus arrived and she got in first. We usually sit beside each other but today she decided to sit beside another student.

I was now getting too tiresome. Silent treatment!? Why? I kept peaking at Ally every once in a while.

She didn't look at me once, just kept staring out of the window.

In school, I went to Alex first thing. I explained everything that was going on and he just laughed. He kept clutching his stomach and kept laughing. It added to my anger.

"How could you be so naive man," He finally calmed down and said.

"What does that mean!" I demanded.

"She wants you to take some initiative," He said.

"What initiatives?" I was confused now.

"You really are dumb, huh? She's offering you to go out, she asked to take control of the situation and you do dumb shit like opening the car door?" He kept ranting.

"No wonder she's giving you the silent treatment," he added before facepalming.

"You mean...that way?" I asked. I didn't want to go down that line of questioning.

"Yeah that way," He smiled and kept a hand on my shoulder, as if trying to say 'You dumb mother...'.

"Nah man, I don't think that's it," I said.

"Isn't she getting closer to you? Blushing every now and then? Putting effort to look good in front of you?" He asked.

"Yeah, but it might be genuine things, nothing to do with me," I replied.

"Try flirting with her. Maybe she will reciprocate or she'll be disgusted by your sudden change. You'll have your answer then," He suggested and moved to his class.

I went to mine and sat behind Ally. Thoughts running wild on my mind. I decided to test out the theory Alex suggested.

I poked Ally every once in a while in the class. The frequency increased with each class and she loosed up a lot.

She was giggling and covering herself to not get caught in the attacks.

By the time the day ended, we were back to our usual self.

"Stop right there mister!" She yelled and ran after me.

I was quickly held back through my hood. I was just a little ahead of her. I ran to a rather quiet area of the campus. People didn't come there often. So it became a usual spot for Ally and me.

I stopped and was catching my breath when she started poking and tickling me. I fell on the ground and she got on top of me to keep continuing.

"Stop...Stop Ally...god it's killing me," I tried to make some words while laughing uncontrollably.

She was laughing with me and finally stopped. We stayed still for a while, our eyes locked and lips inches apart.

Each of us could feel the hot breath coming from the other.

We both leaned in at the same time and kissed. It stayed on the surface for a few seconds before we made the final move.

Lips locked, we lost track of it. I licked her lips with my tongue, she obliged and reciprocated.

We took turns to suck the tongue of the other. Exploring each other's mouth and getting deeper each minute. My hands roamed on her back before settling on her butt. I squeezed them both and pulled her into me every time we got deeper.

Her hands explored my chest, hair, and face. While I pulled her butt into me, she grind herself on my now hard bulge. Our moans were the only sounds in that area.

Eventually, we had to break off to grab some air. But we got back to it pretty fast too.

I don't know how long we have been there but it was definitely a lot. We broke off panting for air and laughed.

She joined our forehead and whispered, "Took you long enough."

"Turns out I'm a dumb piece of shit who can't take any signals on my own," I replied with a snort.

"You sure are a dumb piece of shit," She giggled and pecked my lips.

We played with the other ones' hair and lay in silence, eyes locked and occasional kisses.

"I think we should go back home and talk about this," I said first.

"I don't wanna," She said.

"Well we can't stay here all day," I tucked her loose hair behind her ear.

She snuggled into my neck and kissed it a few times.

I got up with her holding me like a sloth on a tree. I hugged her and started walking towards the main building. When I was close I said, "We are near the main building."

She quickly got down and fixed herself. I dropped her at her home before I went to mine.

What a wild day. I thought to myself.

I sat on the bed and looked out the window. It's just opposite to Ally's and we used to share messages and walk to each other whenever no one was in the house. You had to raise your voice a little so we preferred to use our phones. And both the windows were usually open unless we changed or wanted some privacy.

Today mine was covered but hers was open. I peeked in through the curtains, and what I saw shocked me.

She was undressing and was down to her bra and panties.

'Why would she leave her window open?' I thought to myself.

But it didn't stop there. She was roaming her hands around her body. Stopping on her ass she squeezed them like I did when we were making out. Her ass was perfectly shaped and had a jiggle to them. I remembered the sensation I felt and my dick sprang to life.

Her head was rolled back and she was definitely enjoying herself. Her hands then moved to her boobs and gave them quite a squeeze and kneading. Her other hand had now dipped into her panties and the fingers were doing a proper job inside.

She gasped for air every once in a while and I was unconsciously now stroking my dick. It was never this hard. To the point, it almost hurt. I was sure she couldn't see me with the closed curtains so I kept peaking and stroking while she did her job.

Eventually, we both came at the same time and plopped onto our desk chairs in front of the window.

She was smirking and closed the curtains. I think she knew.

That became a truth when the next day she asked "Sneaking a peek are we?"

At first, I was taken aback, then my face must have turned red to get a response from Ally "So we were."

I couldn't look into her eyes but she kept coming in front of me and giggling.

****

The day went similarly to yesterday. The change was that I was the one sitting in front today and it was her revenge day.

KaiserJun
KaiserJun
114 Followers