A Warm Feeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yesss!" I could only muster up that much before she started hitting the base of my cock. Her tongue twirls around it while it goes in and out.

"Fuckkk...My god Ally!" I clutch the sheets as I feel myself coming close to my release.

"Keep going, I'm close," I say and she nods, small beads of sweat maybe tears flowing down her cheeks.

"I'm cumming!" I announce just before spurts start filling Ally's mouth.

Some of the initial spurts leak from the sides of her mouth, but she starts gulping down the rest like some kind of juice.

I kept spurting like never before and she kept taking it.

Eventually, when it ended, I fell back onto the bed. I could feel the cold sweat on my back soaking the bed.

I kept looking at Ally who was cleaning up her sides, and scooping up the cum that had fallen on her breasts.

My dick was energizing again with such an erotic view in front of me.

She saw it and gave a devilish smile, she got back to my dick and cleaned the remaining of the cum sticking on it. This made it hard like a rock again.

"Ready for round two?" She asks.

"If I ever say no to that, shoot me," I grin while she straddles me.

Ally guides my dick inside her and throws her head back as it gets deeper.

I hold her plump butt and start squeezing it while her hands squeeze one of her breasts and the other circles around her clit.

"I'm gonna move now," she says and starts lifting herself up and pushing back down hard.

She moans really loudly, "Give me that tough love!"

I start pumping my hips too and my fingers find her crack. When I put it inside Ally lets out an "Oww, fuckkk...that..feels good," she probably changed her mind mid-sentence.

I pushed my fingers a little deeper and my other hands massaged the back of her knees.

"Yes, this is it!" She screams when she starts rotating instead of just going up and down.

Her face was red with all the heat, and probably mine too. We grunted and moaned together when we hit the right spots.

I sat up and held her sweaty back, caressing and exploring her sideboobs. She did the same but scratched my back with her nails. This turned me on too much.

I started pumping harder and we synchronized in our movements. I stopped for a second and put Ally on her back on the bed.

My hand snaked up her body to hold her neck but Ally asked to choke her. I do it gently at first before applying a little bit of pressure afterward.

Ally took out her tongue and kept whimpering as our bodies slapped together, the only sound in the room were our moans and the bodies slapping.

Her eyes rolled back as I increased my pace. My other hand pressing down just above her clit and rolling the clit itself with my thumb, she bit her lips to this hard.

I stopped for a brief movement which Ally was not amused about. But I turned her quickly such that her belly was now on the bed.

She quickly understands and pulls her knees closer and puts her ass up high in the air.

I smile proudly and give a tight slap on her pale butt. She screams in pleasure!

"Yes! Give it to me!!" Ally shouts

"You want it? Then beg for it," I slapped again

"Fuckkk...Give me your long hard cock Eddie! Now!" She whimpers.

"Here you go!" I push myself to the base of my cock and pull it back again. As I come out I slap her butt cheeks hard.

Red imprints start forming almost immediately on both sides.

"So..so..good..don't stop!" She screams and I obey and increase my pace.

I lean down on her and kiss her earlobes and nibble them, my hands finding their back to her entrance and stimulating her. She hisses and whimpers while pushing back on my cock, tears and sweat soaking my pillows.

I pull myself up and hold her hair in my hand, she puts her ass higher in the air and says, "Punish me, Eddie! I've been a bad girl for not acknowledging your love or professing mine."

I put a slap so hard, it echoed the room. Ally screams loudly, "Fuckkk...Yesss! Again!"

I do it again while pulling her hair, in the meantime, I push myself deeper. I kept doing it, alternating between both her ass cheeks.

"Ally, I'm close!" I grunt.

"Me too. Keep going," she replies.

I push myself deeper and she pushes back too.

Soon I could feel my cum rising and almost at the tip, her pussy clenching my dick was also a sign that she was close too.

"Cum in me!" Ally says.

"Here I come," I said before I started spurting inside her. At the same time, she came too and our juices mixed in with each other, producing a new squelching sound along with the other sounds.

Ally's toes started to uncurl and my cock started to lose its strength. She plopped down first. Her body is full of goosebumps, just like me.

I pull myself out and our juices start to leak out of her hole. I lay beside her and let out a deep sigh.

Ally had her eyes closed but her smile was enough of confirmation for me that she enjoyed it.

I push back a stray hair from her face and she opens her eyes. Before I could say anything she steals a kiss and pulls me closer for another.

"I love you so much," she says.

"I love you more," I say and hug her.

***

I open my eyes to darkness. We must have slipped into sleep sometime after the kiss.

Ally was snuggling into my chest, her thighs on mine. I pulled her closer and saw the time, It was almost morning.

Ally woke up just a few minutes later and caressed my face before kissing me.

We stay there in silence, I run my hands through her hair while she roams her hand on my chest.

We must have slipped into sleep again because this time, the sun was shining brightly.

We could hear some sounds coming from the living room.

I jolt up and look around. Our dresses were still in place, so no one came I guess. But the door was unlocked, did we even lock it?

Ally wakes up at the sudden moment but takes her time by stretching and yawning.

"I guess they are home," I say looking at her with panic in my eyes.

"What?" Ally sits up with her eyes wide. She tries to listen closely and hears the sounds from below.

"What do we do?" I whisper.

"I...don't know," she starts to look around.

"We need to get dressed first," I say and get off the bed.

"Yeah, definitely." She jumps beside me and we get dressed.

Once we were ready to make ourselves presentable, I sneaked my head out the door. It was both our parents.

"Shit. Parents. Below." I looked at Ally, she had a worried look.

"Don't worry they haven't heard us yet," I say but the timing couldn't be more wrong.

"Kids! Come down once you're ready!" Mom shouts.

"Fuck!" We exclaim simultaneously.

We check ourselves once again, before moving down the stairs. They seemed to be cheery so that was a relief.

We went and stood near them, fully expecting a full-blown scolding judging by their glares.

But they soon started to laugh.

"Look at those faces..." My dad laughs out loud.

Ally's dad joins in, "That was hilarious!"

Our moms just giggled away while we stood there dumbfounded, looking for answers in each other's eyes.

"What's happening?" Ally whispers.

"I have no idea," I reply.

"Well, it was about time, you guys started dating. Damn, it was so exhausting looking at your childish attempt to avoid each other," Mrs. Smith says.

"You..knew?" Ally says.

"Of course we did." My mom chimes in.

"Well now that's it's official, don't sneak and hide," My dad says and cheers Mr. Smith who was just nodding his head aggressively.

"Oh well. Guess that's it," I laugh and pull Ally close for a kiss.

The moms gasp while the dads just laugh out.

Ally was initially shocked by the action but soon melted into my arms and lips.

We break the kiss and blush while holding each other close.

We simultaneously say "I love you."

***

Any constructive feedback is welcome. I'm still improving my writing so please let me know how I can improve if I'm lacking somewhere.