All Comments on 'A Warm, June Bikeride'

by Tony_Chronic

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What the actual fuck

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
to rushed

way to rushed and no real background on any of them and no ending. does the dad find, out does sis find out, does mom get pregnant, does he fuck sis too. all in all a waste of your time, our time and the sites space. either do it right and make it worth reading or don't bother doing it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Decent writing but...

I agree it would have been better with a little background. Seldom does incest happen so quickly unless it's rape. Otherwise there are internal struggles people have to deal with.

Maybe your next story could be a prologue to how they got to this point in their lives.

Best of Luck and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Unbelievable

That such a poor excuse for writing should be posted. Absolutely no merit whatsoever. The quality of this submission is so awful that there really is no point in critiquing it. That the "author" her/himself did not have the decency to simply leave it in a drawer somewhere suggests that it was penned by a very immature mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

talk about a crappy story,, what a waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

what? I got a woodie.... notice all these Anonymous readers read it to the end so they could post their comments...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
no more PLEASE

really crappy story and badly written

gave up reading this

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
What they said

I don't know, pretty basic. If this is your first story I suggest trying again.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Not too bad for a first post

The story seemed to be a fantasy, and could use a bit of fleshing out of the characters and let the storyline develop a bit more before pulling the sex scenes out.

I still enjoyed the story.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The next night mom's arse was sore, but her pussy was just fine!

I told my mom I'd like a little pussy. She said she would too, hers was a big as a house. She was right, and that's why I liked fucking her arse, but she was sore from the previous night. I was glad that my cock was just over four inches around, mom's pussy didn't feel like I was fucking a warm, wet, paper bag. If I wasn't nine inches long, I'd never reach my mom's pussy bottom, but I was, and I did. When I was ready to cum, I told my mom to bark like a dog. As soon as she did, I busted a big messy nut inside her.

SatansSiblingSatansSiblingover 2 years ago

Defo too rushed, like the author was jerking while typing - almost expected him to snap out of it and his sister was still in sight, it all having been a fantasy in his head in that brief instsnt.

Was still kinda fun for a short story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous