A Warm Summer's Day

Story Info
While trying something new they get interrupted.
2.1k words
4.02
17.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot day in mid summer. My wife, Emma and I had been married for 5 years and recently we started playing a sort of game when it came to sex.

We had each written down 10 fantasies onto pieces of paper and every month we drew one out, we then had to act it out. They were quite tame fantasies, like dressing up etc. This morning we had pulled out one of mine, sex outdoors. Which was perfect given the weather.

My wife was 5'7, athletic build, c size breasts and shoulder length blonde hair. When getting dressed she asked me "what she should wear?"

"A summer dress, just above the knees and no knickers," I said.

"No knickers?" She replied with a slight giggle.

"It will make it easier a bit later on," I said. I got dressed in a pair of shorts and t-shirt. I'm 6' tall, toned body with short dark hair. Seeing her put on her dress without knickers and knowing what we'd be doing got my 8 inch cock twitching. Today was going to be fun!

We took a short drive into the country. We had decided on an area of small wood which doesn't see many people, plus we knew there were open sections, but surrounded by trees and foliage. We could enjoy the sun and outdoors without being disturbed.

As we drove I kept on placing my hand on her leg and running it up under her skirt. She kept telling me to wait and pushed it away with a small laugh. We got to the car park and walked to the spot we'd already chosen. I'd bought a blanket, just to make it more comfortable. The sun was high in the clear blue sky and it was a very warm day, this was going to perfect.

She stood on the blanket looking at me. I walked towards her, took her hand and lent in to kiss her. Our lips touched as we kissed, the sun warming our necks. We kissed slowly to start with, building in intensity as we went. Our mouths parting slightly as our tongues touched. Our kisses built with passion, as they did I felt my heart beating more. I ran my hands up her legs and onto her bum, raising her dress as I did so. We were stood there, kissing in the open, her bare arse on show.

As we stood there kissing she lifted up my t-shirt and she looked down and saw the bulge in my shorts as my cock was growing. She lent in and kissed me again, she then started to undo my shorts. She undid the button and the zip, but held them closed. I'd also not worn anything under them, so my cock was on the verge of popping out.

"We best let him out." She said as she knelt down.

Once she was on her knees she pulled my shorts down, releasing my cock which sprang to attention on front of her face.

She looked up at me as she took my cock in her hand, "someone looks like he wants some attention," she said smiling.

She lifted my cock up and kissed my balls, sucking them lightly. She then ran her tongue up to the base of my shaft, along it and up to my head. She ran her tongue around my head and took it in her mouth. She started sucking my cock, slowly wanking me as she did.

She was great at cock sucking and I loved it. She carried on sucking and wanking my cock as I stood there naked in the woods, sun warming my skin. Every now and then she'd release my cock, suck my balls and licked up my shaft. Every time she did, she'd maintain eye contact. It was an amazing feeling her sucking me in the open.

She'd just licked up my shaft and then taken as much of my cock in her mouth as she could, she couldn't get it all in, but she kept in trying. As she released my cock I pulled her up, kissing her on the lips, our tongues meeting.

"I thinks it's your turn" I said as I undid the zip on her dress.

I pulled it off her shoulders and it fell to the floor. She stood there naked, her perfect tits sat perkily, her nipples already to attention, her flat stomach and her bald pussy.

I leant forwards slightly and took her nipple in my mouth. I sucked it and bit it lightly. I straightened and told her to lie down.

She laid on her back, pulled her knees together and then spread them, exposing her pussy. She looked up at me with a smile as I knelt down between her legs. I kissed my way down her inner thigh until I got to her pussy. I kissed it, she was already wet.

I loved licking her and would happily do it all day. I licked up her pussy, tasting her, moving up to her clit. I played with it with my tongue, running my tongue around it in circles, flicking it and occasionally sucking it a little.

She was lying there, head back, eyes closed rubbing her breasts. As I licked her I thought I heard a rustle behind me, I stopped and turned around, I couldn't see anyone.

"Jack, What's up?" She asked raising her head a bit nervously.

"Nothing" I said as I lowered my face back into her sweet pussy.

As I was licking her she said "hold on, I want your cock in my mouth as you lick me." I stopped and laid down.

She knelt over my face, and lowered her pussy onto my welcoming tongue. I loved it when she sat on my face and sucked my cock, especially when I made her cum, hearing her moan with my cock in her mouth was amazing, but not today.

As I licked her clit and pussy she had my cock in her hand, wanking me. She started to suck my cock again, it felt great. Every now and then she'd moan with her mouth full as I flicked her clit.

I could tell she was building up as she took my cock out of her mouth, she lowered her head onto my thigh, face pointing towards my cock, her hand on it. I slowed, I didn't want her to cum yet.

Then I heard a rustle again, as I looked back I saw a man in his mid 20's stood there. He had his cock in his hands wanking himself, it was just as big as mine, but thicker. He must have been stood there a while as his cock was wet with pre cum.

My heart raced as I thought of what to do. But then she took my cock in her mouth again. I looked straight at him, he looked at me, his face showing the fear of being caught. I smiled and then went back licking her pussy.

I stopped licking her and said "I think it's time for you to have my cock. Let me get under you, stay the way you're facing."

She raised herself and I turned around. If he wanted to watch he'd have a good view now. She lowered herself onto my cock taking me all into her wet pussy, she was so wet it slid straight in. She lent forwards as she started to ride me and kissed me. I ran my hands down her back, onto her arse and grabbed her arse cheeks, pulling them apart slightly. I chuckled as I did it, I knew he'd be stood there watching my cock slide into her pussy, her arse on display as well. I'd of loved to have seen that, so I guessed he would.

She moaned as I did it, which made her ride me quicker. She was riding me to make sure her clit was rubbing on me as she fucked me. She leant forwards. I looked over her shoulder. The guy had moved closer. I could see that he was attractive and had a good cock. I beckoned him closer with my head, to give him encouragement I griped her arse again. I could see his eyes dart to her pussy, watching her sliding on my cock.

"You love sucking my cock as I lick you" I said, "imagine sucking one as I fucked you".

"I would, but I couldn't suck and fuck you," She said breathing hard.

The guy had walked to within a few meters, he'd been very slow and quite. He was stood watching the show, wanking himself slowly taking in the sight and sounds of her moaning.

"What if I could give you that?" I said into her ear as I waved him closer. "Would you like that?"

"Yes" She said, talking as in fantasy world.

"You better not look around then." She lifted slowly looking at me with a quizzical look.

"It's ok" I said "you get to do it now."

She stopped fucking me, leaving my cock in her. She started to sit up as she twisted, she then saw him for the first time. Standing no more than 1 meter behind her, his hard cock in his hand. He stood there in silence not saying anything. She saw him and then fell downwards, wrapping her arms around my neck, looking for protection.

"What the fuck!" she screamed.

I kissed her quickly "it's ok, look, he's got a nice cock, suck it for him, he's enjoyed our show." As I said it I lifted her slightly and started thrusting in and out.

She raised and looked at me, unsure of what to do. "Go on" I said "it's ok, I love you, do it." I carried on thrusting into her.

She looked at him again, first his face then down to his cock. I could feel her relax her body and start to respond to my thrusts. She looked down at me again. I lent up and kissed her, "go on" I said.

She sat upright, pushing my cock deeper into her, she started to ride me. As she did she turned sideways, looked at him and said "come here".

He looked at her, then me and back at her. She smiled and he took a tentative step forwards, then another until he was close enough for her to touch him. She reached out and grabbed his thick, hard cock. She pulled him closer whilst slowly wanking him.

I'd never thought about this before and if I had I would of been upset about it, but now watching her wank him whilst fucking me was a massive turn on. She pulled him closer and then with her eyes locked to mine she took his head in her mouth.

I smiled watching her suck his head. She broke my gaze and focused on what she was doing. She started sucking his cock whilst wanking him. The sight was amazing, she soon got into a rhythm of fucking me and sucking him.

As she sucked him she was riding me harder, she started moaning around his cock. I knew her orgasm was closing. With that she started a muffled moan and she was hit with a big orgasm. Her moans muffled by his big cock in her mouth.

As her orgasm started to subside he began to tense up, he was close to cumming, she felt it as well and let his cock go from her mouth, she then wanked him quickly, still riding me. He grunted as he came over her tits.

The sight of his cum hitting her as she wanked him was a sight that I had never thought I'd see and I had no idea I'd find it so hot. It was too much for me to take and as his cum hit her breast I grunted loudly as I came inside her firing a lot of cum into her soaking pussy. She stopped riding me and let go of his cock. She looked down at me smiling. She looked at the guy.

"Thank you" he said quickly as he started pushing his cock back into his shorts whilst making a quick escape.

She got off me and stood up, watching him disappear. I stood up as she turned towards me. His cum on her chest and my cum already starting to run out of her. I lent forwards and kissed her "well that was fun, I think we should put this one back in the jar!" I said.

"I think we should put some others in," she said with a cheeky smile as she lent in and kissed me again.