A Warrior of Legend Arrives

Story Info
A warrior of legend gives a redhead babe a massive cock.
4.7k words
4.52
16.5k
13
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door shuts out the howling wind and snow behind you. A woman in sheer fabric stands from a stool behind the counter to the left. Seated around a fire central to the main entrance, several men straighten in their leisure, eyeing you up and down. Their armor is in various states of removal as they swallow ale from tankards, their beards drizzled with the stuff. You shoulder your bow and shake the snow from your helmet.

"I haven't seen you around here before," the woman says across the way.

You turn toward her. She's looking you up and down as well, taking her time.

"You're...tall," she says.

You approach the counter. Your boots are heavy on the wood floor. The chatter continues behind you. One of the men laughs heartily and several others follow suit.

"You've been out in the cold for a long time, haven't you," she asks. Her sheer robes fall over her curves. Her breasts are plump, round, falling against her ribs, ribs which you can almost see. Her waist curves healthily, her belly slightly pouched. "What'll you have? A meal? A session?"

You reach up and ease your helmet off. Your long black hair falls around your face and down onto your breastplate.

"Last time I was around here," you say, your deep voice soft, "I saw a lass who told me she would be here. Red hair."

"Malia. Yep, she's here. She's with a client now, though," the woman says. "If you would like, I have some goat fresh off the fire for you while you wait."

"I'll have Malia now," you say.

"My...you're really that into her? She...well, nevermind. Her current visitor is a repeat customer, so I'm afraid you'll have to wait your turn, newcomer."

"Now," you repeat. You pull aside your thick fur cloak to reveal the pommel of your sword belted to your hip. You take a step toward her to hide the sword behind the counter and out of sight of the other men.

Her eyes go wide. The dragon's head on the pommel glints in the firelight. She looks up at you, having to tilt her head back.

"I...I didn't know you were still alive.... You're him, aren't you?"

You give her a small smile, pull the cloak back over the weapon.

"I'll have Malia now."

"Let me...show you to the room," the woman says, moving around you.

You catch her arm. "No need. Just point. I'll find her."

All down the hallway you hear the occasional groan, grunt, squeak of wood on wood, slap, exaggerated feminine moan, fake giggles. You pause at the last door on the right. A man grunts behind it. You turn the knob and push.

"My time's not up, Vina—hey! Who do you think you are? This one's taken," the man protests as he sees that you're not the woman from the counter.

"Get lost," you say, not loudly, yet a bite sinks into your words. "She's mine now."

"Pft, fuck you," the guy says, turning back to his thrusting.

He's small, his shoulders not much wider than your torso at its narrowest point. He stands a full head and a half shorter than you. All in all, pretty average. His thrusts are erratic. He has no rhythm. His feet shuffle around as his humping throws him repeatedly off-balance. His breeches, around his ankles, expose a hairy ass where his shirt, browned with age and wear, fails to cover him.

You step up behind him. "Unless you want me to fill you up, too, get lost." You feel a tingle of heat trail down your abdomen at the thought. His ass is nicely rounded.

The man turns his head to look up at you over his shoulder. He scowls, starting to tell you off again, but something in your expression stops him.

"You'd really do it," he mumbles.

You bite your lip, considering him again. He's not ugly. Definitely not pretty, but not ugly. You feel that heat again trickle down your insides, down into your bowls. Yeah, you could take him. You'd fill him right up, too.

"Disgusting!" the man scoffs, flinching away from you. His tiny dick jerks free of the woman laying before him and hangs somewhat limp against his right thigh. "Get away from me."

"I wouldn't disappoint," you tell him. "Once you've had a man inside you—"

"Just—get out of my way!" the man nearly screams. He backs away from both you and the woman on the bed. Although his mouth is twisted in disgust, his eyes keep flashing down to your crotch. He looks at you as though some part of him is reconsidering.

You turn away from him to untie your cloak. "I'll pay back the rest of your time with her," you tell the man. "Leave."

"I don't want your damn gold, I wanna fuck!" the man protests.

"I can do that for you, too," you offer again, your voice rumbling in your chest to nearly a growl.

"I...I...."

"Go back to the commons. If you change your mind before I leave this place, you'll know where to find me," you tell him. "And close the door."

The man's footsteps start up and stop and start up again as he finally leaves the room. You look over and see he's left his belt and belt knife on the table in the corner. He'll be back.

"I've seen you before," the woman says, the bed creaking as she pushes herself up onto her feet.

"I told you I'd pass through this region again."

"That you did..." she says, her voice warm. "I didn't think I'd actually see someone like you...stopping in a place like this, though."

"Well, I'm here."

"Yes. Yes, you are. Here, let me help."

She comes around to stand in front of you and you see she's put on a silk robe and tied it tightly under her breasts. Her hips curve out wide under the falling garment. A smile tugs up the corner of your mouth. That heat trickles back into your lower abdomen. Her fingers are long, slender, delicate, and she deftly unties your cloak, catching it to guide it gently down and around your shoulders. She has to rise up onto her toes as she does this, her arms going around your neck briefly. You can already feel your cock beginning to grow, restrained under your armor though it is.

"You're a warrior," she says, noticing the bow, the sword. Then her eyes land on the dragon's head hilt. "You're—!"

"I'm nobody," you tell her.

She closes her mouth, looking you in the eyes, her own wide with a mixture of awe, trepidation, shock.

"You're tall," she finally says, trying to regain her easy demeanor. "Taller than anyone around here." Her red hair falls over her shoulder as she reaches to begin freeing you from your armor.

She starts with your bracers, your greaves. You let her untie the segments on your shoulders, your back and chest. She then works at the armor pieces on your legs. The thin cotton shirt and breeches you wear under the steel and leather are rich, if simple-made.

She turns to stack the armor on a bench by the door. The curves of her waist, her lower back, her hips.... She's small, but well-built. It's been a while since you've done this, but she's probably the best you've seen in any place like this one.

"Will you tell me your name?" she asks. "I know who you are, but...well...nobody knows the real you. The man under the helmet, the armor. The real man, the real person you are. I...want to know you."

You chuckle deep in your chest, thinking she'll know you very well, soon enough.

"You can call me Ara."

She gasps. Your identity is a mystery as true as she said it, but there were many rumors as to who you had been before you became this warrior of legend. Quite a few of them hit very close to home. She must have heard many of them, even as far north as this village lies. You had many times before met men claiming to be you, boasting of the deeds you had done—and making up many things you hadn't done, some things you wouldn't do, evil things—and more times than not you'd set those men in their place. This woman must have encountered some of those men in her time. Well, at any rate, you would show her what it is really like to spend the night with you. The real you.

"Ara...like the lost prince?"

"I'm not lost," you tell her, stepping close and cupping her cheek. It's warm. Soft.

She blinks up at you, obviously trying to hide her shock.

You take a deep breath.

"Alright. If you can't forget that, let's go with it," you tell her, gesturing toward the bed. "Just let me do it all, and you can dream of this until I return to these parts again. Shall we?"

She nods slowly, taking the few steps to the bed, her feet fumbling over the floorboards. You watch to make sure she doesn't trip or fall. She stops there, facing you, clearly not sure of herself, of what she should do.

You slip your shirt up over your head, not bothering with the ties. She gasps as you pull your head free.

"You've been hurt so many times..." she whispers.

"I deserved it, most of those times," you reply quietly. You know where all the scars are, what they all look like now, where they all came from, who dealt them. Most are faded. It's been a long time since anyone's been able to cut you.

You step toward her and she watches you, uncertain.

You lift your hands to her robe, fingering the folds at her collarbones. "I'll be gentle," you tell her. You mean it—or that you'll try to be, at least.

She nods after a moment, her eyes flicking back and forth between yours. The trepidation in her eyes softens away. There is trust in her expression, now. Good. You never like it when they're afraid.

You look down at her body. Her breasts swell plump under the silk, rounded, their pointed nipples poking at the fabric. Your hands trail slowly down her chest to cup them. They're firm, hot in your palms. You slip your thumbs up under them. They're heavy, full, and you lose sight of your thumbs under their curves. Malia hums, closing her eyes under your touch.

"You can be a little rough," she whispers, tilting her head back slightly.

"We'll get there," you tell her. "Patience."

You trail your hands down her waist, down her hips, feeling her curves, feeling the realness of her. Your cock begins to rise up in your breeches, bulging up, trying to stand freely against the cotton holding it down. Heat bursts through your abdomen, tingling. You reach behind her and cup the thickness of her ass. It's too big for even your hands to hold. A light throbbing begins to pulsate in your dick as it tries to rear up again.

Malia giggles. "My, you're big!"

You laugh in response, taking one of her arms in your hand, guiding her hand to your bulge. She knows what to do. She starts stroking you, gentle, slow. Your eyes flutter briefly and your hands trail up her backside, up her back, around under her ribs, her breasts. You fumble for the robe's tie and free it. The silk whispers as the ties slide down across her hips. You reach into the robe, slide your hands over her bare skin. It burns under your touch. She sucks in a breath at the feel of your hands running over her body. Her breasts are soft, plump yet yielding. You slide your hands down around behind her and squeeze. Her hand in turn squeezed around your cock as it pulses in her grip. She pulls your breeches down and helps you step out of them.

Your dick rears up at her, nearly hitting her in the eye as she bends.

She blinks and looks up at you. "It's massive," she whispers.

"I'll take it slow," you assure her. A fire alights in her eyes as a smile spreads across her face and she bites her lower lip.

You take her shoulders gently and turn her around, pulling the robe down around her arms. She lets it fall down her back.

"On your stomach," you tell her.

She crawls up onto the mattress and settles herself down, hugging a pillow under her stomach. She arches her back and her ass perks up at you.

"Higher," you whisper, your voice warm and low.

She gets up on her knees, bracing with her forearms, and spreads her legs. You can see down into her. You step up to the bed and put your hands on her ass, thumbs caressing. Your cock rears, arching up at you.

You take the shaft in your hand; thick as it is, you can't wrap your fingers all the way around. You point it down, down at her as she waits, down, down, stepping right foot forward, guiding the tip into her.

Her flesh burns against the tip of your dick. She gasps as she feels you there, feels your tip trying to open her, trying to spread her wide enough for the shaft that follows. You press into her, not too hard.

Nothing. You stay pressed against her, pushing it harder and harder, trying to get the tip inside. Your cock throbs. You feel the heat building higher and higher in you, your hunger rising. The shaft grows in your hand, thickening more still. At this rate....

No. It'll happen. You just need to have patience.

You slide your hand closer to the tip and hold it in place as you press into her a little harder. She moans softly, her flesh quivering against your cock's tip as you wriggle it against her ever so slightly. You move the tip up and down, slowly, up and down against her quivering opening. Bit by bit, you feel yourself starting to slide inside as the tip slips around against her. The heat of her against you burns, urging you onward, urging you inside. She moans again, the sound of it much different from the pretended pleasure you heard out in the hallway. A wetness arises around the tip of your cock, helping it, easing it inward, so slowly inward. You push harder, harder, circling against her, circling into her, pushing, circling, slipping ever so slowly in, in....

She moans again and you feel the tip make it inside, sliding into her tightness, her body heat feeling so amazing after so long in the cold. Your eyes flutter shut again as you savor this, the pressure, the burning flesh, the pulsing inside both of you. It makes you bite your lip in anticipation.

You slide your hand a little down the shaft as it throbs to be inside her, deep inside her. You push it in, gently at first, then harder as the pressure builds and you make very little progress. She moans as you try to fill her, moans as the tip slides in ever so slowly.

You have to put one of your hands on her hip and pull her against you as your girth tries to push her away. You ease your way in deeper, her body swallowing you slowly. She moans and arches her back as you thrust deeper and deeper, the massive throbbing tip of your cock spreading her wider and wider the deeper it plows, making way for your ever-growing girth. She pulses against you, you push into her, thrusting, going deeper. Her wetness makes the going only slightly easier.

You're almost all the way in. You put your other hand to her hip and she moans long and low. You give a sudden thrust, pulling her against you as you do so. Your cock pushes deeper. It's almost buried completely inside her. The skin of your abdomen burns against her ass as her pussy throbs, full almost to the brim with your cock.

Your hands tighten around her hips, but you take a deep breath, forcing them to soften. You promised her you'd be gentle, at first. You slide your hands down and stroke her ass, the cheeks thick and plump in your grip as you squeeze gently.

There's just a little of your dick still to get inside. You thrust once more, swift and deep, pulling on her hips. She gasps and convulses around your cock, but you're fully inside her now. She goes down lower on her arms, moaning into the pillow. Her thighs try to tighten around your hips, but you lower your hands to them, stroking the hot skin, easing her. You spread her open again, ease her thighs wider, her knees further apart on the mattress, spread her cheeks with your thumbs, and start to pull your hips back.

This time, it's easier. She's dripping wet, pulsing around your cock as you rear back. She groans. You feel a rumble rising from deep in your chest. Your cock slides free. You hadn't meant for that to happen. It arches, strong and throbbing, against your abdomen. You grip the shaft, wet with her, and point it back down to thrust.

The tip pushes back into her, spreading her wider and wider. It's even thicker this time. She moans out a long breath, open-mouthed, twisted around to look back as you thrust deep, deep, deeper, sliding all the way inside. The bits of bulging flesh all along the inside of her rub against the tip, gripping your shaft, but you thrust onward.

She moans again, her voice rising the deeper your massive shaft tunnels. You fill her completely once more, pushing every last inch into her.

Back, you pull back, sliding back, throbbing, burning, thrusting in again, thrusting, thrusting, fast, sliding fully inside, pulling back, thrusting, thrusting.

She is moaning loudly now. You can't help yourself. The sounds she's making pushes you. You're hungry and she's warm and tight around your massive girth barreling into her. You grip her waist and pull her at you even as you thrust deep. In and out, thrusting, pulling, thrusting. She squirms, quivering as you fill her over and over. She gasps between moans, as though she's surprised to be feeling anything, let alone genuine pleasure.

You pause, deep inside her. You feel yourself throbbing against her tight walls. You feel your cock growing again. Getting even thicker. Malia groans and looks back over her shoulder at you. She feels it too.

You pull out all the way. She gasps, bites her lip.

"Roll over and scoot up," you tell her.

She does and you climb onto the bed. You crawl ontop of her and she opens her legs wide for you, feet dangling in the air. Your cock bounces heavy against your thighs as you place yourself between her thighs. You look down and can see the throbbing all along the shaft. It appears to grow even as you watch, lengthening.

Before it grows too big to get it back in, you grasp the shaft and angle the tip down into her. You push it in, feeling the heat and slick wetness of her as you push harder and harder until you're sliding inside once more, sliding deeper and deeper, filling her as she convulses around you. She squirms beneath you as you put both of your hands on the mattress on either side of her waist and thrust over and over to get it all the way inside. You look up at her and she's making that face women make when it feels good and they don't have to fake. A groan escapes her as she squinches her brows, screws her eyes shut, and bites her lower lip.

You pull back, almost completely out, and her groan intensifies. She opens her mouth, her tongue flicking out.

You lean over her, moving to stroke her hair and brush her forehead with a kiss.

She's remarkably beautiful.

You thrust, pushing hard to get it all in.

Her arms go around your chest. Her fingers play at your spine, pressing against your skin, warm where she touches you. Another thrust and you feel your balls slap against her ass. You're all the way in.

She puts her legs around your hips and ass, holding you there. You look down at her face again and she's watching you, biting her lip again, her brows drawn together. Her right hand moves to cup your cheek. Her thumb strokes the skin under your eye.

You kiss her. Something you haven't done in a long while. You kiss her and she kisses you back and you forget time and place. She's all there is, her soft lips playing with yours, her tightness squeezing your throbbing cock.

You start thrusting again. She breathes heavily but kisses you still. There's something about her, you could spend the rest of your life in this moment with her. Her body keeps time with yours and you thrust again and again, filling and pulling out and filling, thrusting deeper and faster and harder and faster and ever deeper. She's moaning as you kiss each other. You feel your own moans grumble deep in your chest as she keeps time with your thrusting.

She wiggles under you, moaning open-mouthed now. You kiss down her throat, her chest. Your thrusts push her up and your thick cock pulling out of her pulls her down on the mattress. The slapping of your balls against her hot flesh punctuates the jolted ends of her moans as you press hard against her.

12