A Warrior's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mr. Murphy it is."

Travis looked around at his family "let's go, I need a rest."

Sally said, "Mr. Murphy, Sir, would you like your driver to pick you up in your limo when you are ready to come again?"

Travis grinned, "Thank you Mrs. Burns, I'll call you if I need him."

"Sir, you need to carry this Satellite Phone with you at all time, all the important numbers are programmed in it. You can communicate with any place in the world that has phone service."

"Thank you, Mrs. Burns, this will come in handy."

"Sir, please call me Sally. I feel more comfortable that way."

"Sally, I appreciate that, you may call me anything you want. My fiancé is very fond of you."

Sally smiled, "Thank you Mr. Murphy."

The four left the Company headquarters, Faith went back to work and Travis, Sandy and Hank were getting in Sandy's car when Trav's cell phone rang, it was Faith. She said that the Carr's had given her the rest of the day off and that she needed a ride home. Travis looked toward the front door and saw her just coming out. He swung over and picked her up. He grinned as she slid over next to him and kissed him sweetly. He told her that they were going to go see Travis's new house on the river.

This was Faith and Hanks first visit, Travis and his mother had been there many times. The estate was very lovely hundreds of Azalea flowers were in bloom. Some of the huge beds of flowers were various shades of pink, others were white and red. A few of the Azalea bushes were trimmed into large ball shapes and were magnificent. All the landscaping was immaculate. The house was very large but quite homelike and comfortable. They were met by the entire staff of twelve people who took care of the place. Travis grinned and greeted all of them like old friends. Sandy knew everyone too. There was much hugging and kissing. Many tears were shed by the staff over Travis' condition. Dwight, the major-domo, a distinguished looking older man, took Travis aside when things quieted down and said, "Mister Travis, "Welcome to your new home Sir. I hope we can expect you soon. Everything is as perfect as we can make it for you, everyone here is eagerly awaiting your occupancy of the house, Sir."

Travis said, "Dwight, things are a bit unsettled for me as yet, one Moment please." Travis motioned Faith to his side. "Dwight, let me introduce Miss Faith Hall, Faith is my fiancé, we will be married soon."

Dwight bowed and smiled broadly, he took her hand and kissed the back of it. "Miss Faith, I am very, very, pleased to meet you. I have known Mr. Travis since he was born. He is a fine young gentleman, you should be very proud of him."

"I am very proud of Travis, he is my hero. I am pleased to meet you, you can tell me all the naughty things he did as a child."

Dwight grinned, Miss Faith, I hope I live long enough to hear the laughter of children in this house again."

Faith squeezed the old man's hand, she smiled, "I don't think you will have to wait too long."

Sandy and Hank joined them, Sandy hugged Dwight and introduced Hank as her fiancé. The Major-domo congratulated her and said he was very happy for her and that she was too young and beautiful to be alone. He said, "May I designate the Number One Guest suite as yours Miss Sandy?"

"Yes, Dwight, that would be lovely, if my son approves, he is the master of this house now."

"Yes Ma'am, he certainly is." He turned to Travis, "Sir, everything is ready for you this afternoon if you desire, Sir. Would you like the Cadillac Convertible brought around for your use Sir?"

"Yes Dwight, that will be fine, you may expect Miss Faith and I to be here tonight and for the foreseeable future." Travis looked at Faith and she smiled and nodded.

Travis grinned at his mother, "Mom would you and Hank like to join us here for dinner tonight?"

Sandy looked at Hank who smiled and nodded. She said yes, they would be there and would probably spend the night.

Travis looked at Dwight, "Would it be too late for some of Cookie's fabulous smoked ribs tonight.' Dwight grinned, "Good choice Sir. Let me check. He walked to a wall phone and talked for a moment. He walked back smiling, "Sir, She has some fresh ribs on hand and she just has enough time to get them done if dinner is at eight."

"Fine, cocktail at seven, dinned at eight, informal dress, I hate to get BBQ sauce on my tux." Trav looked at Dwight, "On the pool deck would be nice, I think."

"Very good, Sir."

Later that evening the two couples sat quietly talking in the hot tub on the pool deck. Hank grinned, "Can we visit often, I could get used to this, quite a change from Afghanistan isn't it?"

"Yes, Colonel, it sure is, the food is lots better and having my arm around Faith is better than the cold boulders I was cuddling over there. No one has shot at me all day. Not a single rocket or grenade has come this way. I am going to get used to this, when I stop ducking every time I hear a loud sound I'll think about going outside. I remember Uncle Paul had a lovely little 4 bedroom shack on stilts down in the Keys we are going to visit a lot too!"

Faith's warm little hand pulled his face down to kiss his lips. It was a long sweet kiss, then she said, "I think I am going to have to rethink my priorities. I think it will be hard to get out of bed every morning to go to work and leave Travis asleep in our warm bed. I think it will be hard to go to work when Trav wants to go fishing in the Keys. I love my job but I think it is going to be a full time job taking care of Travis properly. I think I am going to give them my two weeks notice tomorrow, unless we need the money."

Travis smiled, "I think we can scrape by without your pay, my Marine retirement pay should make up for it. I don't want to wake up in the morning and reach for you only to find you have gone to work. I firmly believe I am going to need your assistance in running this company."

"I don't know anything about running a business."

"Sure you do. You probably know as much as I do, and that ain't much. Most of it is just good common sense, you have plenty of that of course it may help that I have a degree in Business and Marketing. I also need you to keep me on a level keel. Don't let me get a big head because I run a big business. I never earned it, I just inherited it. No big deal, ANYONE can do that."

"Don't worry about that, I'll remind you that the office boy puts on his pants the same way you do, one leg at a time. Right now I want to go up and try out that huge bed in our rooms. It has to be the biggest bed I have ever seen. I'm afraid I 'll lose you in there and never find you. If I do lose you I'll turn on the lights and find you."

Travis looked at her seriously, "I have always thought a Queen Sized bed was big enough for normal sized people to what normal people do."

Faith grinned, "My bed at my apartment is a Queen, was it big enough for you Honey?"

"Perfect, you were never able to get away from me all night long."

"Travis! I never tried to get away from you, I was always trying to get closer to you."

"Works for me. Let's go try it out, If we don't like it we can always trade with Momma and Hank, old people only need to find each other once every couple of months anyway."

Hank laughed, "If you believe that your Momma and I must be pretty damned young then."

"I don't know about that Sir, you don't look that spry limping along with your cane."

"I looked a lot spryer than you looked when they rolled you into the Hospital on the gurney the other day."

"Touché, we are a pretty sad looking couple of prospective Bridegrooms aren't we. I guess we will need some help on our wedding night."

Sandy giggled, "Somehow I have a feeling that both of you will perform splendidly that night. Right Faith?"

"Yes, Momma Sandy! Why should that night be any different than any other night."

Travis read through the report on the company Sally compiled for him. He was very pleased, Sally and Alan sat as he read. He asked a few questions of Sally. Her answers clarified a few things he was not sure about. Travis never looked at Alan or asked him any questions. The buzzer on his desk sounded and Sally pressed a button and listened on the phone, the said, "Yes, send her right in." She looked Travis, "Miss Hall is here Sir."

The office door opened and Faith walked in. She looked around and said, "If you are busy, Honey, I can come back later."

Trav looked at Alan, "No sweetie, Sit beside me, Mr. Freed please get a chair for Miss Hall and put it beside me." Travis stood and helped her into her chair before kissing her for a long time.

"We were just finishing up on the Company it's self and are about to go over the personnel. Go ahead Sally."

Sally read a very comprehensive report on each executive in the company. She gave the education and prior experience of each person. She laid out the history of each person with the company. She told Travis that Mr. Pennington had used a system of semiannual performance reports on each employee filled out by that person's boss. That made it easy for her to compile a report on each employee's work record. They went through the records of each Vice President and his top assistants. Travis was not impressed by the VP in charge of transportation, the Department had reoccurring problems in many areas. Travis looked at Alan, "Mr. Freed, what is the problem in Transportation?"

"I don't know Sir."

"Mr. Freed, that is an unacceptable answer. If a superior asks you a question he is not inquiring about your knowledge, he expects you to provide the information he requested. There is only one correct answer to that question, and that is 'I will find out Sir.' Do you understand Mr. Freed?"

"Yes Sir, I understand. I will find out about Transportation Sir."

"Fine Mr. Freed,, Please use tact and see if you can get the information without alerting everyone that they are being investigated."

"Yes Sir." Freed turned and left the office."

Sally grinned at Travis, "Wow Boss, you sure very politely ripped him a new one."

Travis grinned back, "He broke Faith and I up for five years and made my life hell for that whole time. I will eventually make his life Hell too. See what you can find out about his private life for me if you can."

I am pretty sure he does not have much of one, his life is his job."

"Hell, I can take that away from him any time."

The double wedding at the Pennington Mansion was the social event of the year in the old Florida town. There were only a hundred invitations given out. The Pennington and Murphy families were both respected old families in the area. Mrs. Faith Murphy stood looking up into her husband's face, "Darling, are we going outside so you can carry me over the threshold."

"No, my beautiful wife, I am going to drag you upstairs and carry you over the threshold to our suite of rooms. If I have enough energy left after the wedding and the reception. I think we need a nap before we do anything else."

"A NAP?"

"Yes Dear, We need a nap before we leave on our honeymoon in the morning. We don't want to start out tired do we? Ah! Here is our door, I guess I can lift you over the threshold Ok." Travis gently lifted her into his arms then slammed the door and ran with her and dumped her on the bed. She looked at him wide eyed as she saw him fairly ripping his clothes off. She giggled and jumped up, flopped on her back with her wedding gown around her hips, her legs spread wide. Trav's clothes were on the floor as he strode toward the bed.

"Now I get to claim my husbandly rights and fuck your brains out consummating our marriage. Is that alright with you my love?"

"Yes, Dearest Husband, I am your Marital Chattel to do with as you desire."

"Really! I have always wanted to chat with my chattel, I never had one before." He had moved up on the bed and between her legs and wore nothing but a huge smile on his damaged face. To his bride he looked very handsome. His body was perfect for her. He plunged his face between her legs and she screamed with joy. "Oh! God YES, Yes, Yes, Travis my love! That is so damned good. I need you inside me right now. I have been thinking of nothing else all day long."

"Are we trying to get you pregnant now?"

"OH! Yes we are, I went off the pill two weeks ago and I am in my most fertile time right now, make us a beautiful sweet baby please. Ungh! OHHH! Yessss. Jesus Christ! You feel soooo verrrry verrrry goooood. I love that so muchhhhh." Faith felt Travis pull slowly back until only the tip of his cock was just touching and resting between the wrinkled flaps at the entrance of her vagina. He slowly eased forward, the crown of his penis gently forcing the lips apart until she felt the ridge around the helmet slip inside her, then the head rubbed up along the top wall of her sheath just inside the opening. A spasm of ecstasy surged through her body and flashed to the core of her being. A tremor ran through her body. He continued the slow advance until his pubes touched her cunt. He paused and she felt his lips tenderly press against hers in a sweet gentle kiss. Another tremor rocked her. She knew the head of his cock was only a fraction of an inch from the opening of her cervix. In their prior love making she had felt inside herself with her fingers and found his seed coating it after he had cum and withdrawn.

She couldn't help herself as she thrust back against his cock. It was so good she abandoned her thinking and just surrendered to everything he did. He had a rhythm going now and she joined with him so their movements brought them together at the deepest point of penetration. She would swear she felt him get thicker and longer just before he grunted and stiffened against her. She knew he was depositing his semen as close to her womb as he could. Her vaginal muscles closed spasmodically around his cock as waves of joy washed through her shuddering body. She clutched his body tightly to hers, "Please hold me like this forever. I love you so much."

"I love you too, my sweet wife. I really and truly do love you, you are my life."

"Travis Murphy, my dear husband, I want you to know that I have never in my whole life felt as loved and protected as I feel right this minute. I am content, satisfied, and completely and totally happy for the first time in my life."

"Sweetheart, if that feeling ever leaves you please let me know instantly, it is my life's goal to have you feel that way always. I do not mean to imply that I own or control you in any way. We will always be full partners in our future life together."

The next morning they boarded the company Learjet 25D for a quick trip to New York. It was a twofold trip, Faith wanted Travis to meet her mother who lived in the city and Travis wanted her to shop some of the hot stores for a new wardrobe. Faith agreed to the shopping only if Travis would let her buy him a new wardrobe too. Faith's mother was very lovely at forty seven, she look much younger. She was an actress and model and had divorced Faith's father when Faith was a teenager. Her father had died shortly after that and Faith lived with her grandmother and grandfather in Florida. Faith's mother was delighted with Travis. They spent a couple of days together and she guided them through the shopping.

The trip back was smooth and they were both thrilled to return home. Travis had an appointment the next day with the Doctors Carr. He was given a complete physical examination and pronounced healthy enough for his facial reconstruction. It was scheduled for the following week. Travis and Faith returned to his office in the Pennington Building. They arrived in his office via the private elevator.

Travis told Sally that Faith would be working with him whenever possible. Faith wore one of her new business suits and looked prim and proper with a touch of demure sex. Faith waited until things settled down and some routine business was taken care of. Most of that was handled by the CEO. Travis was assured everything was running well. Sally briefed him on the 'All Hands Meeting' in the morning.

Then Faith took Travis by the hand and they toured all the Pennington Offices in the building. Faith knew almost everyone. They were all delighted to see her. She was teased mercilessly by the girls. They wanted to know if they had to bow down when she passed. She said that they only had to bow if she spoke directly to them or in some other way acknowledged their lowly presence. She even permitted several to kiss her sleeve. It was all good natured teasing because all of them were very fond of Faith.

Travis met many of the people that now worked for him. He spoke to each of them and shook their hands. He always mentioned that he would explain his ideas about the Company the next morning. He was delighted with the obvious affection most of his people had for his wife. They also visited the Carr's office and several other offices on the lower floors. It seemed that every person that worked in the building knew Faith and liked her very much.

When they returned to his office he sat with Faith in a comfortable seating arrangement before one of the windows. There was a lovely view overlooking a lake with the city in the background. Travis said, "I love having you here with me. You are so much friendlier with everyone you meet that it eases my more austere appearance. I need you to help me. You are aware of the speech I am giving in the morning. I want you to introduce me. Would you do that for me please?"

"Of course I will Honey. I think you are right about me doing that, it should get you a friendly audience starting out. I need to work on the introduction. I need some place to work on it."

Travis walked to his desk and pressed a button. Sally appeared in a few seconds, "Yes Boss, how can I help you?"

"Sally, we have decided to have Faith introduce me tomorrow morning. She wants to work on her speech. Could you assist her please."

"Yes Sir, we have a small office adjoining mine she can use. It might be easier for her to dictate what she wants to say to me and then let me sort it out for her. Then we can go over it together."

"Fine!" Travis stated. Then he said, Sally I want this office rearranged with two equally sized desks, side by side, one for Faith and one for me. I think you can assist both of us. I want separate computer terminals for each desk. I want the computers tied together but able to work independently if desired."

Sally smiled and said it would be done by morning.

Faith and Sally worked together really well and in an hour they were finished. They wouldn't show it to me.

The next morning the auditorium was silent when Faith, Sandy, Hank, and I walked out on the stage. Faith walked to the podium and said, "Good morning Pennington Company, how are you? (Cheers) For those of you who don't know me I am Faith Hall...Ooops! That is now Faith Murphy! Forgive me Honey." She said as she turned and looked at me, "We have only been married for a week!" She turned back to the audience, "I have known my husband since High School. The first time I saw him I told my friends I thought he was a very hot looking guy, now I know he really is hot." (laughter) "Let me tell you a little about him. He was born and raised here in Ocala, he attended Central Florida Community College, then joined the Marine Corps. He continued his education on line while serving three tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. He earned degrees in Business, Marketing, Criminology, and most importantly in Cosmetology. Yes, you heard that correctly, 'Cosmetology'. Do not ASK, he is not even a little limp wristed. This man commanded troops in combat during each tour of duty. He has three Purple Heart Medals, One Silver Star Medal, Two Bronze Stars and is currently recommended for the Congressional Medal of Honor, the highest honor this country awards for heroism under fire. He is actually still a Marine Captain on active duty awaiting transfer to the Marine Reserves for inactive duty.