A Warrior's Right Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next woman swiped the bucket from Marcyn, leaving her defenseless as Alren lunged for her. He lifted her up into his arms and kissed her as the other men did, soaking and staining her outer dress. She hardly cared.

Even in a frozen, funny moment lust ignited in her like a flame. It harried her, the unbiden wanting. The other wives had no doubt been taken by their husbands, actually taken. It made her feel something like shame and regret. Especially as Alren set her down and she saw the other husbands sling their wives over their shoulders or carry them back to their tents with arms and legs tangled around them. Widows swept by to collect children and corral them off so their parents could celebrate properly.

Alren seemed to sense her sudden self-consciousness, even if he couldn't divine the root of it. "Come on," he said, putting a hand on the small of her back. "Rinse me a few more times while Dallion prepares a proper bath."

She laughed as she was passed the bucket again and took joy in splashing him a few more times. She managed to get most of the muck off so it wouldn't track into his tent.

Their tent.

Each bucket she dumped on him earned her another frozen, filthy kiss which she accepted with pleasure. When Alren was soaked to the bone and finally shivering he decided it was quite enough. He finished the final kiss by lifting her up as the other men had and carrying her back to the tent. By the time his impromptu shower was finished, however, they were the only couple remaining. She could simply enjoy the rising tension rather than comparing herself to all the others.

They burst into the tent together, lips still locked, Alren's hands shamelessly exploring her back, her waist and lower. Dallion's chortle dislodged their attention and Alren set her down. The campboy was just finishing filling bath basin. Alren wasted no time stripping off his clothes and Marcyn realized he had at some point in their walk back to their tent, begun to unlace her outer dress. It was completely soiled, regardless, so she finished his job and removed her outer dress and bodies entirely. The tent was so welcomingly warm.

"I volunteered to help serve baths tonight," Dallion said, eying the two of them. "I will be gone for some time."

Alren was already naked, descending into the bath. "As you like. Bring food when you return and wine. The three of us will celebrate tonight."

Dallion began pulling on his warmer layers back on, smirking at Marcyn as he did so. He squeezed her arm as he passed by her. Again, she wished she could understand the unspoken language.

"Of course," he said and headed back into the camp. Marcyn didn't think serving baths was something a single household needed extra hands with. It occurred to her as he stepped out that it probably wasn't. Her heart leapt high and sank down in quick bursts.

"Will you join me," Alren asked from the bath where he'd made himself quite comfortable. She shook her head.

"Let me just finish what I started," she said, taking up her place where she usually knelt to wash him. It wasn't the first time she'd bathed him, but it was the first time without Dallion nearby. Something about having him close always calmed her nerves and now her heart was thumping so loud she feared Alren could hear it. It wasn't as if Marcyn didn't see him naked every night, but something about the tension lingering between them, alone, put her on edge.

She knelt behind him and scooped water onto his head, running her fingers through the knots and curls. He sighed and leaned his head back.

"You're like a puppy," she teased, scratching his scalp. He tipped his head back farther and pretended to nip at her fingertips. She giggled and cupped some water in her hand, rinsing the bit of remaining mud from his hair. "I like to see you unburdened," she said. His smile did not die but grew fainter.

"It is rare," he admitted.

Her eyes followed droplets of water as they fell from the top of his head and slid down his muscled torso sitting out of the water. The steam didn't do much to conceal what lay below. Marcyn bit her lip and continued to rinse his hair. Then she moved to his shoulders, picking up the scrap of a cloth she pushed it down past his shoulders and leaned over so she could rub his chest and down his torso until she couldn't lean any further. Her head was just beside his, her breasts pressed against his broad back. She began to right her position and drag the cloth back up when he grabbed her wrist. Her heart stopped. Slowly he pulled her wrist to his mouth and pressed a kiss to it. As quickly as he'd grabbed her he released her. "But you soothe me."

Marcyn drew back her arm, looking at the back of his head for a moment before quickly getting back to work. She rinsed the back of his neck, gently dragging her fingertips across his skin. She moved around him, so they were facing each other and gently ran the cloth along his chest again.

She wore only her shift, the steam rising from the bath clinging the clothes to her body. She dragged the cloth down his chest again, but she could feel his eyes watching her keenly. When she lifted her head was he staring right into her eyes.

"Marcyn," he said softly, putting his wide palm over the hand that held the cloth to his skin.

"Alren?" She said softly, unable to break his stare.

He splashed her with his other hand.

Confused, she looked down at the sleeve of her shift now more soaked than it had been already. When she looked back he was smiling at her. He did it again, this time making a large wet spot on her front, just under her breasts. She scoffed and splashed him back. He did the same, this time soaking her whole chest. She laughed like a girl and returned the gesture, this time getting him right in his face. She made to do it again when he grabbed her hand. The last thing she saw was a wide, boyish grin on his face before he jerked her forward and pressed his lips hard against hers.

For a moment she froze, and then she melted into the kiss. He released her wrist and reached behind her to wrap his wide hands around her waist and the small of her back. Marcyn leaned forward, bracing her hands against the tub.

Before she knew it Alren had his hands around her waist and he lifted her, shift and all into the bath.

She pulled away and squealed, for a moment thinking she'd fallen in until again she saw him still grinning at her. He took her face in his hands and kissed her again, one hand drifting down to grip her by the hip. His hardened manhood pressed against her thigh. She gasped into the kiss, and he pulled away quickly.

"What's wrong?" He asked, his eyes that had been hooded by lust were suddenly wide. She laughed a little. Her shift was soaked and sticking to every inch, and she was sitting on his lap in the tub, both of them giggling and jesting.

"You surprise me," she said through a slight laugh. He surged forward and buried his face in her neck, dragging kisses up to her jaw.

"And you me," he said against her skin, nipping her. She gasped again, feeling that warmth that has been steadily building burst from her and she knew if she wasn't submerged in water she'd be dripping between her thighs.

Alren's hand tugged at the hem of her shift and lifted it up with one hand, sliding his other up to grip her breast. He was still kissing her neck, stealing her breath with every brush of his lips. Without even thinking she lifted her arms so he could pull off her shift. He tossed the soaked garment in a sloppy pile on the ground.

"Gods," he growled as he took in the sight of her. Every time he saw her undress he acted like it was the first time. His eyes dark and jaw firmly set as he seemed to be imagining the possibilities.

Marcyn's breath was heavy, her full breasts rising and falling in time with her rising panic. Alren's eyes stayed on them for a moment before sliding to her face. He surged forward and slammed his lips into hers. He gripped the lip of the tub behind her, pressing his body against hers. She leaned back, shaking with the fervor and passion of his lips on hers. The tingling between her thighs became a buzzing as if a single touch might send her flying toward that promise of pleasure he promised her.

Alren's knee was just between her legs, and she tilted her hips forward so that sweet spot between them brushed his thigh. She shuddered, a sound escaping her lips right into his. He slid his knee further against her and she spread her legs farther so she could grind herself against him. He hummed against her lips, and she moaned against his. He was still kissing her hard, his tongue pressed between her lips and met hers. She slid her own against his for a moment and then he drew back, nibbled on her lip, and surged forward again. All the while she rubbed herself wantonly against his knee.

Alren took one of his hands off the lip of the tub and wove it into Marcyn's hair. He gave it a gentle tug and that bit of roughness made her heart leap. She ground herself faster on his leg. He seemed pleased with that and tugged her hair harder. There was a stab of pain at her roots that sent a shock through her. She gushed against him, her nipples stiffening like tiny stones. He pulled harder so her head snapped back and broke the kiss. She tried to push forward and return to it, but he stayed just out of reach.

"Tell me what you want, Marcyn," he said, his own breath coming quickly. She was still very much enjoying the feeling of his thigh between her legs, but she suddenly remembered her first night with Alren and Dallion. She recalled the campboy on his knees before Alren and the crude way the warrior had pleasured himself with Dallion's mouth. Her mind was clouded with the memory.

"Dallion," she stuttered. His eyes flashed with fury and his grip on her hair just barely tightened.

"Dallion?" He growled. Jealousy made his voice hot; his face was turning a little red beneath his golden skin. She blinked and shook her head.

"No," she said, looking down his body again. His cock was so erect it looked almost purple. "I want to be like Dallion was the first night I came here," she said. She bit her lip; certain a blush had arisen on her face. His brows flicked up.

"You want to suck my cock?" A crooked grin tilted his mouth. Marcyn thought about kneeling before Alren, looking up to see Alren's face twisted in pleasure like Dallion had. She nodded once.

He gave her hair another little tug and she gasped, flicking her hips toward him. "Say it," he growled. Her mouth opened, but she could not bring herself to speak such crude words. He leaned in and dragged his tongue up between her breasts to her neck where he kissed and nibbled along her collarbone. He gave her one hard nip. "Say it," he repeated in his commanding voice. Her entire body shuddered.

"I want to please you," she moaned "like you please me." He lifted his head, so his face was right in front of hers.

"Look me in the eyes," he said. He released her hair and took her by the chin as he had when he first laid eyes on her, his grip possessive but impossibly gentle. "And tell me what you want to do."

Marcyn sucked in a few shuddering breaths. She hadn't realized she was shaking until she stared at him and saw his calmness. "I want to suck your cock," she said, suddenly still. As crude as the words may have sounded they felt right. He kissed her again, this time softly and as he pulled away and stood.

She knelt up in the water. He reached down and brushed back her hair, gently cupping her cheek. Her eyes went wide as he put his hips forward. She'd seen his cock, felt it pressed up against her, but so close she was uncertain she was even capable of fitting him in her mouth.

Still cupping her cheek Alren ran his thumb over her lips and slid it between them. She sucked the tip of his thumb, hesitantly touched it with her tongue. She flicked her eyes up and saw him smirking. He nodded and pushed his thumb further into her mouth, gently pushing it in and out. She moved her head back and forth, sucking and flicking her tongue over the rough pad of his finger.

He took his cock in his other hand and angled it toward her, slowly sliding his thumb out of her mouth he put the head of his manhood in its place against her lips. He rubbed it over her soft, pillowy lips and sighed desperately. Hesitantly she slid her tongue out and flicked it over his tip. Alren hummed his approval. She parted her lips and leaned forward, slowly drawing the head into her mouth and suckling gently. He growled, sliding his hand from her cheek and into her hair.

"Look at me," he commanded. She lifted her eyes and locked them with Alren, bobbing her head lower and lower. He released his cock and slid his other hand into her hair. "That's it," he said, gently guiding her further down his shaft. She didn't make it far before his length touched the back of her throat. She jerked backwards as she gagged. "It's okay," he said, letting her pull away and then guiding her gently back. "Just relax."

Marcyn did as he asked, though the same thing happened a few more times and her face grew red, tears pricking her eyes. Alren was still obviously enjoying her ministrations though, his hips flexed when she gagged, and he seemed pleased at her tenacity even as she was struggling.

He knit his fingers in her hair and began to move her head back and forth at a rhythm that pleased him. It was like he'd done with Dallion albeit far gentler. Marcyn let him take control, focusing on breathing and keeping her lips tight. She still looked up at him and the ecstasy on his face pleased her enough to far outweigh any discomfort she was feeling.

She tasted some thin liquid spilling from him as used her mouth and she let it slide down her throat. When he pulled his cock back far enough she flicked her tongue over the hole at the tip to collect those clear drops. He started to move faster, his grip in her hair grew rougher. She felt her core tighten and a new flood of warmth filled her even though the bathwater had long since gone cold.

"Touch yourself, Marcyn," he groaned. He pulled her back off his cock so he could look at her face. She kept her eyes on him, her lips parted as she waited for him to replace his cock. She slid a hand between her legs, spreading her knees so she could reach the pink petals of her sex. As she had their first night together she began to tease her sensitive bud with little circles. She moaned, never breaking eye contact with her husband.

Something in Alren's face grew dark as he looked down at her. He was stroking his cock in front of her face, and she was looked away from him to eye it hungrily. More drops of that clear liquid spilled from the tip and slid down his shaft. Marcyn desperately wanted to taste them again. She moved one hand up to her breasts and found her nipples still stiff. She circled one with her finger the same way she was teasing her nub.

Alren clenched his jaw. He tipped her head back with another tug at her hair and placed the head of his cock to her lips. He circled her pillowy lips, smearing his prefluid on them until she flicked out her tongue to lick him. He shuddered and slid his cock back into her mouth. His head fell back as he pushed her own down farther and farther. She rubbed herself faster, moaning on his cock.

Alren repeated himself a few times, pulling his cock out and then sliding it slowly back in, going deeper every time. The farther into her throat he got the more excited she grew, the more of her juices spilled out between her fingers. She could feel that precipice of pleasure so close and she wanted to dive headfirst over it. Her moaning grew louder, more fevered and the more she pleasured herself the more Alren seemed to be enjoying his own pleasure. He growled and pulled her head off of his cock.

Marcyn thought she'd done something wrong and found a thrill go through her much to her surprise. Alren reached down and grabbed her by the arm, pulling her up. It was not anger in his face though, but unbridled lust.

Alren pulled her against him, slamming his lips against her once again. She felt his member pressing into her hip and now that she was out of the water she could feel herself dripping and gushing down her leg. He slid his hand down, gripping her by the waist and he kissed her so desperately she feared he might bruise her lips. One of his hands held her tightly by the waist while the other cradled the back of her neck.

Alren drew away and looked her in the eyes. As always she was entranced by his state, so entranced she didn't notice his hand sweeping from her waist and up over her stomach to grip her breast. He moved it down again, tracing his hands over her skin until his thick, calloused fingers danced over her sex. With dominant surety he slid his fingers down between her legs. She gasped as he began to circle his finger around her sensitive bud. Her knees went weak as if suddenly made of jelly. She bit her lip, still staring him deep in the eyes. He licked his lips at the pleasure in her face, occasionally leaning in as though he'd kiss her, but always staying just out of reach. Watching. Enjoying her little noises and her the flushed expression. His circles on her sex grew rougher and she began grinding herself against his hands.

"Imagine all the pleasure you would have been denied if I had not have taken you," he teased. She could only whimper in response, but he was right. If her body was capable of feeling as it did now it felt sinful to deny herself such ecstasy.

Alren swept her off her feet, the water sloshing as he stepped out of the tub with her and brought her to the bed. He began kissing her before he laid her down, going with her so their lips never parted. Once he was on top of her he grabbed her by the wrists and pinned them above her head with one hand. With the other he gentle drew his knuckles down her cheek. She couldn't control her breathing, she felt panic rising, a blush spreading from her cheeks to her neck. She would be surprised if her entire body wasn't scarlet.

Alren stared at her like that, with the animal in his eyes. She was frozen by that look, the unbridled desire, desperation. He leaned in to kiss her again, so gently. It was confusing the way he looked so wild and yet his kiss was tender, almost sweet. Hounded by the dissonances she didn't even realize his hand had left her face. Didn't feel him part her legs with it.

And then he was inside her.

Her jaw flew open, a gasp and a cry escaping her at once. Alren grunted, and with one swift motion buried himself deep into her. Marcyn made another sound, something between a moan and a grunt itself. She arched her back off the bed, her arms stiffening where he still gripped her wrists. He released them. The first thing she thought to do was put her hands on his chest, as though to push him off, but the moment he began to recede she did the same and dropped her arms to her side. All the while his mouth barely left her own.

Alren began to thrust, slow, but deep. The pain she had expected was there, but it was negligible, far outweighed by the full feeling she'd been unknowingly awaiting. Her entire body was rigid. He moved his mouth from her lips to her neck, to the spot he knew made her melt. A surge went through her at the combination of his cock at last inside of her, and the sensation of his burning lips on her throat. She relaxed ever so slightly. He moaned as he hastened his pace, somehow getting deeper with each thrust.

It was overwhelming. Marcyn's vision grew blurry with panic. He did not slow down. He gave and took, took her at last. It was not gentle, and though it was not painful she simply could not handle it. She began to whimper and pushed her hands feebly against his chest. He growled and pinned her hands back again, beside her head.