A Warrior's Right Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed harder until he was slamming into her, keeping steady pace, building, and building. She must have been screaming, in pleasure and panic. He was so rough and unyielding, and yet her body was singing. She felt her toes curl, her legs shaking. When she began to squirm, he released her wrists and took her thighs, holding them on either side of his hips so she could not move away from him.

He rose to his knees, gripping her legs so tight she feared her supple skin would bruise. All his gentleness was gone, in his face there was animal and nothing more. It felt like ages had passed since he spoke a word. The only sounds he made were guttural grunts and moans of pleasure. It was not Alren taking her with such force, it was the animal she so often lusted for. This was not the man that knelt between her legs each night and pleasured her so dutifully. This was not the man who had delicately shown her how to pleasure him. This was the beast that fucked Dallion until the man couldn't speak, the creature that she awoke in him each night and then sent off to satisfy himself elsewhere. Finally, they met. Finally, she had it all to herself.

Alren fell over her again. "Where are you?" he breathed into her ear. The slight tickle of his hot breath added another layer of sensation. She could cry for the ferocity of his passion.

"With you," she said, her voice quivering. She came back down to earth then. From where she had been floating and fighting and panicking. She was beneath her husband. Her beautiful, wicked warrior. He was taking her at last, feeding the carnal desires she'd so long been denying. He wanted to make sure she was there, truly feeling this moment they were finally joined.

He kissed her with hot desperation. She returned it in kind, resolving not to be afraid though she could not breath without moaning or crying out. Each thrust evoked a different response, and she did not know what it would be until it was flying out of her mouth. He pulled his lips back as she mewled and smiled like he was hearing the most lovely music. He was glowing with lust, eyes burning, jaw clenched. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He slid a hand into her hair, pulling it up so he could lead her mouth to his again. She gripped his shoulders, holding onto him and his strength.

Alren's other hand slid down to where their bodies met. He rubbed her clit and her eyes fluttered. She had almost forgot about that well of pleasure and combined with his thrusts it wracked her body with delicious ecstasy. Her neck went limp, her back arching once again. Seeing her in such throes seemed to unleash him again. He slowed his thrusts, rubbing her clit in gentle circles combined with a few slow, hard thrusts. He built up speed with his finger and his cock. There was a tension building alongside his speed, a brewing storm. She recognized this feeling, but the intensity of it was unlike any of their nights before. He pressed harder on her clitoris and pulled his mouth from hers. She writhed and closed her eyes, carried toward release by a familiar wave.

A few more circles around her bud, a few more brutal thrusts into her welcoming body and she was undone. She gasped once and dug her nails into his muscular back. Then her body was flooded. Pleasure burst from their joining, and she let out a final, feeble moan as it overcame her. He kissed her again, but she felt him grunt against her mouth. Her body quivered and tightened around him enough to earn her his released. For the first time, she had satisfied him as he did for her. Together they relinquished their pleasure to one another, and their bodies sang.

He all but collapsed as they rode out their joined waves of ecstasy. His seemingly boundless strength left him, and he had barely removed himself from her before rolling, spent onto his back. He panted, and she did too, though all she could hear was the blood rushing in her head. With one huge arm he pulled her close and braced her against his body. She put her head on his chest. They did not speak for a very long time, relishing in the afterglow. When she began to gather herself, she looked up at his face. His eyes were distant, his expression pensive. She put a hand to his rough cheek.

"Where are you?" she asked in a voice that seemed impossible small. He lifted his head and looked down at her and then pulled her face up to kiss her. It was gentle again, as was his touch. The beast mastered, at least for now.

"With you," he said when they broke away. He placed another kiss on the top of her head and held her tighter against him.