A Waste Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

Roxy had been dreaming of her father fucking her friends. He was taking a teen girl doggy style and her face morphed in her mind...first Anne, then Opal and Zara took their turns, followed by the few others from her little group who didn't stick around for the afterparty, their faces contorting in pleasure as her father serviced them with his long dong.

The face momentarily switched to Mia's, and then it was Roxy's face there, gasping as her father slid his forbidden cock inside her pussy, which had been wet since he had taken two of her friends right in front of her, one of them on her own bed. The face remained her own as she felt her father take her sleeping form.

Travis had managed to get half of his cock inside the sleeping girl. His drugged mind, combined with the cloak of darkness, made him unable to tell that this wasn't the slimmer Zara. After some additional thrusting, he was buried to the hilt inside his daughter's unprotected pussy.

"Mhng..." she moaned softly under the throw. Her mind was stuck in a loop now, unable to distinguish dream from reality as the penis that created her repeatedly penetrated her defenseless body. She was like a bystander, watching as she was taken by her handsome father. She examined her face on the other girl's body as her features shifted from discomfort to bliss to concern to euphoria, her mind fighting the idea of incest even as her overheated body enjoyed that wonderful cock as it delved more deeply within her than any of her sex toys ever had.

She reached forward to caress the cheek of the other version of her, the young woman who no longer fought the pleasure her father was giving her. Her face was exultant. As they touched, she felt a shifting of self, and then she was on the sofa, halfway under the throw as her father fucked her hard from behind. She could feel him speeding up and knew what that meant. Her own body was likewise hurtling headlong toward orgasm.

"Nuhh...nouu..." Her body wasn't fully responding. What else had been in those brownies? Her Dad was slamming into her now, huffing. She shifted to get to her knees, but in doing so, changed the angle of his thrusts, to disastrous effect.

"UHH!" he cried out.

She felt a warm throb as the tip of his cock speared into the entrance of her unprotected womb.

"NNH!" she cried out as she came hard. Her mouth lolled open as pleasure exploded from that point, radiating out through every point in her overheated, fertile body. Spurt after spurt of her father's sperm-filled semen splashed against her spasming cervix, overwhelming that small entrance as it yielded to the insistent pressure. The way forward unbarred, the incestuous spermatozoa that made it through swam ever deeper. "HHGH! N-HH!" Roxy's orgasm continued as her father's calmed and he slowed his thrusts. Then she felt as if she was floating in a soft ocean, the waves rising and falling to the time of their synchronized breathing. Soon, she fell back asleep, a small, satisfied smile on her face as the memories of those few minutes of pleasure evaporated like a puddle on a hot summer's day, leaving only a warm feeling of contentment.

Travis pulled out, gave the girl's rounded ass a kiss, and then pulled her bikini bottoms back up, leaving her in the strange knees-up position she had ended up in. For the rest of that night, gravity soaked the remains of his dangerous load into her vulnerable cervix.

---

"Bye, Dad!" Roxy gave her hunky father a slightly too-long hug before watching him head off back home. He had insisted on driving her the two hours to her university and she missed him already.

Her period was late but she chalked it up to the stress of the move and her new life. After all, what else could it be?

'New life' was the correct answer.

To Be Continued...

12