A Wasted Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So we drank a couple of beers and it was about time for bed. As I mentioned earlier, we had never slept together. Most truck sleepers have the equivalent of a twin mattress. I normally sleep in the raw, and I have a problem with anyone crawling into my bed sheets, wearing outside clothing. I told Dave that I felt there was adequate room for both of us in the sleeper, but I required the removal of outside clothing. That's when I first came to the reality that Dave had no underwear. He said he didn't have a problem with that if I didn't have a problem that he would be naked. I told him it was no problem as I like to sleep raw anyway, so we striped and crawled under the sheet and blanket. I only had 1 pillow so we had to share that.

I felt like I really wanted to use Dave like a teddy bear. I really wanted to cuddle with him. If you have ever had the experience of sleeping with another adult in a twin bed then you know there isn't any way to create space between you. Somehow we ended up, both on our left sides. I threw my right arm over Dave and rested my hand on his very smooth chest. I started to stroke his chest a little and he grabbed my hand and guided it down more toward his abdominal area and then my hand drifted almost automatically into the pubic area, where I found a rock hard shaft with precum on the head. My dick was hard also and poking into Dave's crack.

Dave suddenly spoke up, in that deep southern drawl, "Doug, I ain't never done nothin' like this before, but I wanna suck your dick." I told him not to apologize, just do it. I'm not hung very big either, about 5½ hard. Dave got on his hands and knees with his steel shaft hanging almost over my nose. It didn't take long before he had all of me in his warm mouth and throat. While he's working my dick with his (rather talented) tongue and mouth I'm trying to stroke his shaft lightly. I'm getting pretty close to cumming and realized Dave was not far behind so I removed my hand from his cock. I told him to switch with me so I could finish him with my mouth and he ignored me. He kept on working me just a few more seconds and I couldn't help but explode in his mouth and throat. He said that when I asked him to switch places it was already too late cause he had already cummed all over me. I was so into my own orgasm I didn't even notice the cum bath I was getting. I started to scoop cum off my stomach and chest with my fingers and just licked them off. Dave just had the sweetest, slightly salty cum I've ever tasted.

Now that we've used some paper towels and cleaned up pretty good, we need to get some sleep. I told him we really need to go to sleep, we have orange juice to unload early tomorrow morning. The time we had to kill went by so quickly. With arms entwined, we drifted off. I loved sleeping with Dave.

The next morning, after we unloaded at Pittsburgh, we were starved and made a beeline toward the nearest truck stop to get some breakfast. The waitress asked if this was on one check or two and I told her one, and then took our order. While we were waiting for the food I sipped my coffee and Dave sipped his Coke. I told Dave I really wanted to ask him about a couple of things and I also did not want to upset him. He looked at me with those beautiful, innocent looking blue eyes and said "Shoot!" I thought to myself, It's now or never.

"Okay," I said. "I think you told me a lie last night." Dave looked at me with a shocked and very serious look on his face. "Why would I ever lie to you? You have been so kind to me and I think way too much of you to lie to you. So how did I lie?" I replied "Before you went down on me last night, you told me you had never done anything like that before. Your mouth and tongue were way too talented for that to have been your first time." Dave looked down and responded "well, ok, a few times in high school." I said "Okay, I can buy that."

Dave rode with me for several weeks and we gradually got much closer. Even though we never kissed or made out, we always slept together, and we often had oral sex, and it was always good, on both ends. I know today, in retrospect, I was falling very much in love with that young man.

On one of the return trips to Orlando, dispatch informed me I had to make a quick trip to New York for a child support court appearance, and I had to fly up there. This was in 1974, long before the days of messengers and cell phones. Since I had no permanent address for Dave, I had to leave him in Orlando, where I found him in the beginning, and completely lost track of him. It broke my heart! I never saw him again. I often wonder what ever became of him. Even today I often think of him.

Even as I write this today, 43 years later, tears are in my eyes. I am certain I really loved Dave, more than any man I've ever known.

( )( )( )( )( )( )( )

******Authors Note*******

Much of the section above, (DAVE), has been cut from another story I have in progress that is called "Hot Cargo," and is partly true. I have not yet published any of that story.

( )( )( )( )( )( )( )

FAST FORWARD - 2017

I just celebrated my 76th birthday. I still daydream of the day I will meet and fall in love with the man of my life, the one who could become my husband and share the remainder of my golden years with.

Yes, I've been in just a few short relationships. All of these were based on sex. Never have I been in one where we shared intimacy, kissing, and just the pleasure of being with each other, and doing things together. These are pleasures I long for today.

As the end of my life gets ever closer, I realize the chance of real love in my lifetime gets smaller, and will likely never be achieved. So, in retrospect, having spent my entire life of Seventy-six years, and never having been really "in love" with anyone I have to admit that my life has been A Wasted Life!

Doug, aka o2byoung (pronounced "Oh to be young")

12