A Watching Plan Becomes a Sharing

Story Info
Wife's friend wants a watcher to spark her man's libido.
3.7k words
4.38
11.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A WATCHING PLAN BECOMES A SHARING

Wife's friend wants a watcher to spark her man's libido

Gwen was Valerie's friend from a previous work connection. Both have moved on but they had stayed connected with lunch, shopping, and sometimes a semi-serious drinking outing. They liked getting a little loaded together and "shootin' the shit." It was one of the those friendships that was durable even though they saw each other only irregularly, sometimes twice a month, but usually less.

She was our age, thin and fit, as she was a runner. She projected a healthy look but also was attractive with big blue eyes and dirty blonde hair pulled back in a full ponytail. Gwen was somewhat tall, maybe five-eight or five-nine with medium breasts, maybe 34's.

I ran into her when she was in our driveway, leaving after dropping off my wife from one of their outings. Even though she and Val were buddies I hadn't spent any time with her socially. In fact, I don't think I ever talked to her beyond the superficial greeting stage.

They had exchanged somewhat confidential information about their respective sex activities in past visits but it never amounted to much more than girl talk. That said, Gwen was aware of Valerie's active and liberated behavior.

Valerie had told me later her friend was a little unsettled with regards to her love life. Divorced from her first husband for several years, she was living with Dave but they had not married. They were very compatible and in love but evidently her man doesn't have much of a sex drive so that part of their life was kind of dull.

Gwen claimed to be quite sexually active while at college so this wasn't something she was all that happy about. With her first husband she had "pretty good" sex but it was "kinda structured." It was clear to my wife that she was more than a bit frustrated, that her libido was repressed, maybe undernourished.

"I've still got some sexual fire. I'm 'older, not dead' as they say. It's just smoldering."

At the driveway, I walked up to her top-down, bright red Miata to say hello and be sociable. I was privileged to see a great set of legs as her fairly short sundress had hiked up to her hips. Those long legs with a glimpse of white panty was appealing. I guessed as she had been alone the exposure wasn't a concern but now she had a admirer.

Me: "You are really something in that hot sports car."

Why I was so bold I don't know but she looked so attractive I just had to let her know I approved.

"You were made for a sports car. It fits you and those legs."

"Well, thank you, kind sir," she beamed. "I'm flattered. That's so nice to hear. Glad you like what you see."

Now, she was being bold, but I topped her.

"If you got it, you should flaunt it. And you've got it."

This exchange was admittedly a little daring. We were very flirtatious for sure and it was obvious she liked the attention but it was light teasing, a playful exchange, not at all serious. I certainly wasn't hitting on her.

And, to my delight, she never attempted to lower her dress hem as we spoke. I am sure she liked showing off a little. It was obvious.

With my departing remark I may have been a little cocky: "Gwen, it has been so nice to.. 'see' you. Hope to.. 'see' more of you in the future."

The slight pause inflected that key word so she was sure to get the double meaning. I got a cute giggle for my efforts.

************

A few months later her partner, Dave, called and invited me to lunch. I was quite surprised as he and I weren't friends. We had only one minor contact at a backyard party but I figured there must have been something he wanted to discuss with me so we set a meet-up at a local bar & grill.

After a few beers we loosened up enough for Dave to get to the point.

"Gwen and I get along great but our sex life is out of synch. Do you and Valerie use fantasies to spike up your sex life?"

"Yeah, now and then. It's a big part of our sex life. Sometimes we even act them out, sometimes it's just bedroom talk, but it works."

"Well, Gwen has fantasies and she thought we should try some of her ideas to get us going. Actually, I think she wants to getme going."

"Sounds like a plan. It works for a lot of couples. How do I fit in here?"

Dave went on in detail. "Gwen is a sexy gal, you've seen it. She told me about the time you saw her legs in the Miata. She found that exciting. That little bit of flashing gave her a buzz."

"Well, she and I have talked about being watched by someone when we have sex. She is especially interested in someone watching while she goes down on me."

"When she was in college she had a memorable experience when her roommate watched her fellate her date. She says it made her extremely excited to the point she had an orgasm with his release. She thinks it would something for me to see and it might lift my inhibitions and expand my sexual behavior."

"We have talked about this and considered bringing in a third party to replay this situation. Until now it just never went anywhere. We never acted on this as we never came up with an acceptable third party."

"After your connection, she picked you. We've role played and even pretended you were there watching her. Dirty talk like, 'Could Tom be in the room next time we do this? Is Tom watching me take your cock in my mouth?'. Stuff like that."

And, it does seem to fire both of us up. We want to go to the next step."

"What do you think of that? Would you watch us? Would you be in the room? Nothing else would be expected of you."

"She amazes me that she has gone from fantasy talk to enlisting someone to actually be there with us but I also find it really exciting so it's working on me."

"Have you ever done something like this? If you would be the guy it would be safe, meaning it wouldn't be stranger off Craigslist or something like that. And, she has a good vibe about you."

Me: "Wow, Dave. That's a lot you just handed me. But, believe me, I'm not shocked. This kind of thing is more common than you think. Val and I have had numerous sexual experiences that include other people, sometimes passively."

"I think that what you are talking about isn't that common with females........but.... some women find they like to perform for their man knowing how much it turns him on. She can play 'the whore' or 'the slut' for the husband and they both carry that sexual excitement over to their bedroom later."

"So, yes, I would love to do this. I gonna run it by Valerie because she and Gwen are friends and it should be discussed but Val and I have a very liberal sexual outlook; we've both been naughty, together and apart. She will probably love the idea. Hell, she'd probably want to be the watcher."

*************

Valerie was not unaware of Gwen's notion as they had discussed this idea of watching a sex act as something stimulating and Val even suggested that it might cause their sex life to blossom.

Gwen told Val that she had imagined giving a blow job to another man and in their game play pretending such a situation always really aroused Dave, especially when she talked dirty.

"He really gets hard when I tell him I had another man's cock in my mouth, that I was about to get a mouthful from another man. He responds."

This planned scenario was a little different as Dave would be the recipient with me as the passive watcher but it would be highly sex-charged and that's what Gwen was going for. She wanted to light Dave's fire.

My always erotic wife suggested that their plan would be good, healthy sex-play and less risky than the stranger from Craigslist scenario might be. She endorsed it. I was told to go for it!

*************

The arrangement was made; next Sunday afternoon at three I would be at their place. They would handle the details as I was to be a silent observer, inactive but visible to the pair of lovers.

As I left for my appointment Val teased, "You are goin' to come home so horny I hope I can handle you. Don't beat off, try to control yourself."

Upon arriving a Gwen's place I was escorted to their living room and we settled into a deliberately quiet atmosphere. We tried chatting but everyone knew why we were together. After a couple of glasses of wine Gwen broke the ice with, "I've been thinking about this all week, let's just do it."

With that we marched to their bedroom which featured a king-sized bed and an overstuffed upholstered chair which clearly was set up for me to take my position. The lighting was interesting as they had plantation shutters over the windows that were adjusted to give a warm indirect glow to the room. Soft, warm lighting with shadows gave off a nice mood.

Gwen didn't speak, she just went to the bedside and dropped her one-piece shift dress off her shoulders and to the floor, puddling it at her bare feet as she had kicked off her sandals in the living room. She was wearing only black bikini underwear and a black low-cut bra. I was treated to a sexy display.

Dave and I watched intently. This gal was ready for her show. I settled into my chair as Dave approached the bed which had no pillows or covers, just sheets. Gwen was perched atop, kneeling on her heels. They kissed a sweet lover's kiss as he held her head with both hands. He then removed his clothing revealing a very stiff hard-on of average size, not as thick as mine but a healthy six inches.

She reached out and held his dick at the shaft uttering, "Let's get this cock in my hungry mouth. Let me suck you, baby."

Her man laid on the bed and Gwen bent to his lap. Teasing him with her lips, she licked to top of his crown then slid her tongue along the shaft., then back to the head where she engulfed him deeply. She worked her mouth steadily up and down his length with occasional full licks.

It was a classic blow job, wet and sloppy with an alternating head-bobbing tempo. Her ponytail was to my benefit as that style kept her hair pulled back thus giving me a clear view of her actions.

There was no question that Gwen was enjoying the exhibition as she occasionally looked my way to ensure I was attentive. She paused a few times, gripping his cock in her fist and holding eye contact with me before plunging back down onto her prize. It was a good show.

Then she added some verbal teases: "Dave, I'm sucking you off right in front of that guy over there. He's watching me swallow your cock. He can tell that you're going to cum in my mouth. You are the lucky one. He's all hard and excited but you've got my mouth."

At that point Gwen upped her performance. She paused to snap off her bra and rose up to show off her chest. She was ramping it up.

"You like your dirty girl, Dave? Are you going to cum for her? Will that man watching us see your girlfriend swallow your cum?"

"Look, he can see my titties, baby. He likes my mouth, too. I wonder if I should suck his dick after I'm done with you?"

That was too much for Dave as he spasmed past Gwen's lips. She stayed fastened to him as he shuddered a few times, then she pumped his shaft empty.

When she left his member she turned to me offering a wickedly sexual smile. Then...

"Fuck, was that as hot for you as it was for me?

I was sitting in my chair with my cock sticking straight up out of my unzipped fly. I had been stroking myself through most of the show.

Dave was supine, practically immobilized by his climax.

Gwen: "Now it's your turn to watch, baby. I've got another cock to take care of."

Her voice was excited, but sultry.

She left the bed and kneeled between my legs. My pants and shorts were stripped down to my feet whereupon she held my prick at the base for a dramatic teasing moment.

"I'm gonna suck him off, baby. Watch your girl take this cock."

And she did. She performed her sex act in the same manner as she had just minutes before, bringing me close to climax but she did not make me cum as she played a little game on her boyfriend. She quickened the tempo and pretended to take me all the way but she really just faked it, even to the point of a faux-swallow.

She managed to simulate my climax with her animated movements and body language, then pulled her mouth off and tipped her head back as though she were devouring my emission. It was a shameless erotic display intended for her man.

Then, dramatically Gwen arose from her knees, pulled off her panties, and spoke to both of us.

"Who's gonna fuck me? I need to get fucked."

I can only think she abbreviated my blow job because she got too aroused. It was her turn. She wanted to get laid.

With that, she crawled onto the bed and positioned herself on her back with her legs splayed and her knees bent. A close-trimmed, very damp cunt was being displayed. There was no mistaking this offering.

Dave moved quickly to her and immediately mounted this overheated woman. His prick had rebounded, no doubt due to the stimulation from her performance with me. The fucking was fast and furious as both of these people were very turned on. Of course they knew I was there watching but they were entirely immersed in their lust.

His release came in short order, grunting something like "You're so bad. I love you like this."

When he finished ejaculating he rolled off and to her side. She stayed in her same position and to my view was an open pussy leaking beads of sperm.

Gwen looked to me and gave a come-hither finger gesture.

"Come over here. I need more. Fuck me."

Not wasting a second I pulled off my clothing, rushed to her bed, and pulled her legs so she was at the mattress edge. Standing there, I placed one of her legs up over my shoulder and entered her wetness smoothly.

This was also a fast fucking and we took very little time to reach a peak.

Dave was still on the bed, beside our coupling. He reached out and touched her hand as he spoke to her. "Baby, you are so sexy, this is so hot. You are so sexy."

The two were entralled with the scene and locked eyes the entire time I was inside her. They were connected emotionally all the time I was fucking her.

Since I had not actually cum during her oral attentions earlier I was primed for a gusher. The wonderful warm tunnel my cock was disappearing into received a heavy load of my juice. I thrust until spent as she rode to another climax right along with mine. At that moment she repeatedly called out, quietly, "fuck me, Tom...fuck me...yeah, fuck me good."

I withdrew my cum covered cock but the sex wasn't over. There was a electric sexual atmosphere you could sense.....and Dave wanted to fuck his woman again. He was hard and eager to get back into Gwen's cunt. He literally moved me aside and replaced my dick with his.

As he slipped into her she cooed, "Yeah, baby, you can screw me some more."

Their pace started slowly but escalated to a rapid thrusting. Her butt was still near the mattress edge and he held her hips as their flesh slapped together. It finished with Dave groaning sounds of joy and Gwen breaking out a smile of pure pleasure. I am certain she had another climax as her body convulsed and she shuddered at one point.

When Dave pulled out I stood closely by with a still hard cock ready to be used again. She was still where he had left her with her legs open, making no effort to discourage my advancement as I moved towards her.

I held my prick inches from her entrance to see her reaction then followed by teasing her yawning slit with the tip of my penis. Was she willing to fuck again? Gwen flashed me a devilish smile so I took that as a yes.

My wife's friend was letting me into her one more time. I guided my cock into her understandably very wet and sloppy passage for what was my second and her fourth screwing. I was thick and hard as I buried myself into her.

Lust was my reason. I wanted to have another go at this pussy and the idea that it was a well-used, cum-filled repository was all the better.

She wanted this, she wanted to share herself with these two men. It was very arousing.

The scene was worth remembering. The broken light from the partially closed shutters cast a beautiful soft pattern over the bed and this submissive woman. She lay there to accommodate me, to let me have her again.

Dave was nearby, on the bed. He was now being "the watcher" and I looked over to him. He also wanted this to happen again. Gwen was yielding to another man and he clearly liked it; he wanted to watch her service me.

She compliantly wrapped her legs around me but my partner was not as active as before. When I started to pump with my hips I saw she wasn't physically responding to me, that she was not as engaged. She was willing to take me inside her again but it seemed she was done with fucking.

Satiated, well-pleased, and full of cum, her remarkable day was done.

Her expression was easy to read, as if to say "god, this was wonderful and I'm game but to be honest, I'm wiped-out."

I wanted to savor the moment, to stay linked up, to enjoy the amazing feeling of being embedded in that alluring pussy. I desired to release into her once again, but recognizing the change I withdrew my still swollen prick and stood before her, taking in her appearance.

Gwen looked like an athlete after a hard game. Drained.

But her face also showed a glow of pleasure, that post-orgasmic flush that women take on after a good fucking. She was showing a very large smile even though her energy had left her.

I disappeared into the room to find my discarded clothing and quietly dressed. Dave went to her side and they embraced in a loving hug.

I could hear Gwen, "Jesus, baby, that was something. I've never gone down that road before but it was fantastic. We sure got carried away but I've got no regrets. How about you?"

Dave responded, "I have never been more excited in my entire life. My god, I don't think I will ever be the same. We won't ever be the same. Wow!"

I stepped forward to add, "What just happened was amazing, for sure. So spontaneous and unplanned. And to watch you two light up like you did. This was a wonderful sharing experience."

We finished our unforgettable day at their front door. A bond of sorts was evident, a personal connection. These three people will always have this link.

Warm hugs were all that were needed to communicate a true affection. It was just sex, of course, but Gwen and Dave were in such high spirits over our encounter and what it meant to their relationship that they wanted to make sure I knew how they felt about it.

Valerie was a little surprised at her friend's wantonness but she never has problems with sexual behavior. To her it's the spice of life and she thought I was one lucky S.O.B. to fuck her buddy.

The women talked about it as it was the elephant-in-the-room when they next met up but it was open and direct. Gwen said it was the sexiest she had ever been, that it had been a priceless experience.

"I got so horny and felt so nasty. I just had to get screwed. And it was so spontaneous, way beyond the original plan. I still get goose bumps over what happened and your husband was part of it. And you.....for letting him be with us......I owe you, sweetie."

Valerie let Gwen know that she did not have a problem with what went on that day.

"From what I was told it was an awesome thing and that Tommy got involved in the sharing made it very erotic. Good for all of you."

We saw them later that year at a holiday party and it was very comfortable. Gwen handled it well when she took me aside and whispered in my ear "My watcher already gave me a special Christmas gift that will last forever. Thanks for that great Sunday afternoon. Dave and I have a new sex life and we're very happy."

Not to miss a chance to tease me, Valerie has pointed out to me that I seem to bed a good number of her girlfriends.

I could only come back with, "Yeah, but only the thin ones. The fat ones are safe."