A Watery Birthday

Story Info
A man gets caught cheating, and has to make up for it.
4.6k words
4.38
5.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Years ago, I had married my wife, and been with her for a year. She and I had a good, healthy sex life. She was fun in the bedroom. But nothing too crazy. I was very surprised, then, when she told me she wanted to surprise me with something kinky for my birthday, and that she was afraid it might be too crazy for me. I was inwardly amused. My relatively tame wife was worried she might be too much for me, I thought, she was going to get out some pink fuzzy hand cuffs, and chain me to the bed, and thought I might think that was just too crazy. But I didn't want to laugh at her and hurt her feelings, so I just told her not to worry, and that I was up for anything. I knew I could handle anything this tame woman could throw at me.

Well, the day rolled around. It was 105 degrees outside, as my birthday is in the hottest part of summer. I had been working outside for a bit that day, and came home extremely thirsty. When I came inside, though, before I could make my way to the fridge for a drink, I found one of my wife's beautiful, curvy, light brown friends sitting on the couch. "Hey Gina." I said, "If you're looking for Rani, she's not home yet."

"I'm here for your birthday." She replied. I assumed she meant for a surprise party or something, and, not wanting to awkwardly tell her that she'd just spoiled it, I just sat down on the couch and smiled. I figured Rani and everyone else was about to spring out with drinks and cake and yell "Surprise!"

Instead, out of nowhere, Gina lunged at me and started kissing me. I pulled back, and started to protest, but she said, "It's okay, it's your birthday."

I returned with, "She told you..." But she cut me off with another kiss, and an "Mmmmmhmmmmm." I couldn't believe my wife had some kind of female cuckhold fantasy, but I wasn't about to turn this down. I hoped she would show up and it could be a threesome, and leaned in and started really giving it to Gina. I had no idea Rani meant something like this when she said she had something crazy in mind. I slid my hand up her skirt and rubbed her pussy through her thong while I kissed her, as she moaned in pleasure, and I moved a finger around the cloth, and slid it inside of her. My dick grew long as I did so.

"What the fuck!?" I was shocked to hear from behind the couch. I pulled my hand out of Gina, and looked to see Rani standing there with three of her friends, holding food and drinks for my party.

"Honey..." I began, but Rani cut me off, she was enraged.

"Honey what!? I leave you alone with Gina for five minutes and you're finger fucking her? What the fuck is wrong with you!?"

"She said it was for my birthday!" I protested, standing up now, and walking over to her, pleadingly.

"I don't give a fuck what she said. Cheating is cheating."

"Aren't you mad at her for tricking me?!" I demanded, a bit frustrated.

Rani gestured angrily toward Gina with a dismissive motion, and said, "Did she rape you? Did she force your hand up her cooch?! No, you're a capable man, you did this. This thing where women blame the other woman, and let the man slide, is fucking stupid. We're done. I want a divorce." I was devastated.

But then, one of her friends chimed in with, "Rani, what about that thing we were talking about?"

Rani calmed down a little, and turned halfway to look at her. "What, you think if we punish him, he will never be unfaithful again?" Asked Rani.

A second friend suggested, "I think we video tape it, and if he ever does cheat on you, we give it to everyone he knows, and publish it online. He won't let that happen." Rani's cheeks turned red. I'd never seen her like this before.

She turned back around, and looked at me again, her eyes hooded, and said, "You ever hear of bukkake, George?" I shook my head, dumbly. "Well, if you want to keep me as your wife, you're going to have to find out."

"I'll do anything, darling. I don't want to lose you." I replied.

She continued, "Bukkake is where a group of men surround a woman, and jerk off all over her, into her mouth, on her hair, and on her tits. The ones who have trouble coming will stick their dicks in her mouth, or even fuck her, and then pull out and come on her." I was starting to get scared. I would take a divorce over that. I love my wife, but there is no way I'd let a bunch of dudes come on me.

"I can't..." I started, but she held up a hand to silence me. I didn't want to push my luck, and piss her off any more, so I let her finish, resolving to tell her I pick divorce over bukkake after she was done explaining.

She continued, "Sometimes they have the woman hold a large glass dish to catch all of the come. Then, when all of the men are done coming on her, she has to drink all of the come that has dripped off of her, and out of her mouth each time she spat out a load, and into the dish. She has to chug it all in one go." I was getting disturbed by this, at this point, and was wondering what the fuck was wrong with my wife and her friends that they wanted this to happen to me. "But, you're a man, and we're women, and we outnumber you, five to one. We have been talking about how hot it would be to do that to a man, but how no man would ever agree to it. And, well, looks like you don't have a choice you cheating prick!" Finished Rani, her eyes widening with anger with the last sentence.

I furrowed my brow, and came back with, "I'm confused. Nothing comes out when a woman comes. What are you talking about?" All the women laughed and shared knowing glances.

"Nothing comes out because you have never made a woman come hard enough." Said Rani. I shrugged and held up my palms. I had no idea what she was talking about. However, I figured, so long as it was my wife and her gorgeous, voluptuous friends, they could do whatever they wanted to me, though I was worried about what was going to happen. "So, do you agree? Are you going to let us reverse bukkake you? Or do you pack your bags tonight and leave?"

I shrugged, there was nothing else to do. I said, "I agree."

"Okay," she began, "Strip, and kneel in the center of the living room." I began to undress. As I did so, I noticed Gina going into our kitchen and fetching a large glass four cup measuring pitcher. I dropped my pants and kicked them to the side. While I unbuttoned my shirt, the women started to crowd around me, themselves undressing, now, too. Rani disappeared for a moment, and returned, nude, and with our video camera, and started filming. I tossed my shirt over by where I'd kicked my pants, and knelt down. I looked around me, and, at eye level now, was nothing but wide hips and bush. Five trimmed, but still furry pussies were all around me, forming a circle. I could smell the delicious aroma of each of the different women's bodies, mixing into a wonderful blend of sexual pheromones. I started to get really hard, and excited. But, then it hit me: I still had no idea what was about to happen.

My wife's friend, Marta, walked toward me a step, and pushed her pussy against my mouth. I started to lick her clit. She tasted savory, with a bit of sour, as I tongued deeper between her cleft, and licked all the way from the back of her pussy, up to her clit. She started to moan, and I noticed the other women were making pleasure sounds, too. Out of the corner of my eye I could see they had started masturbating. I kept licking. Marta moaned loudly. Rani said, from behind the camera, "Is that it Marta? Are you going to give him something to drink?"

Marta could barely manage a half moaned, "Ye-ye-yeeess!" I was freaking out, now. Her pussy was literally in my mouth, as I continued to tongue her, so whatever was about to come out of her, was going directly into my mouth. What if it tasted bad? What if there was too much of it?

"Drink every drop, George!" Ordered Rani. "And if any spills, catch it in the pitcher. If you don't I'm gone, and this video goes online!"

I steeled myself, and resolved to do it. Marta moaned, again, a loud cry, and then I felt liquid pouring into my mouth from deep inside of her, coming in spurts. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" She screamed.

"Tilt your head back, we need to see it." Commanded Rani. I did so, and now I could see it, too: a clear stream was shooting out from between Marta's legs, and into my mouth. It tasted like spring water, and Marta's pussy. I swallowed the first mouthful. I thought, this is going to be easy! Women squirt a little bit of water? No problem. I was just in time with my swallowing, to make my mouth empty, as Marta shook, moaned again, and then, instead of spurts, the stream started gushing constantly. My mouth overflowed, and some spilled over. Luckily, I caught it in the pitcher, as I swallowed, and swallowed again and again. I realized I was actually still really thirsty, since I never got a drink after work, and so this was actually quenching my thirst. Finally, Marta finished, with a final rub of her clit, which sent the last bit of her orgasm fluid splattering all over my face. She stayed there, for a second, letting the last few drops fall into my mouth, and then walked back into her place in the circle.

The moans from the women around me started to become deeper, and longer, and I started to hear a slurping noise, as I noticed they were fingering themselves, deep and hard, as they kind of pulled forward with their fingers, from inside of their cunts, which was making the noise. Ana stepped forward, now, and said, "Open your mouth, oh my god, open your mouth! I'm going to come!" I leaned in, and opened my mouth. But, as she came, her pussy looked like it was clenching too tight, and the juice just shot out, wildly, instead of in a stream.

"Catch it!" Shouted Rani, still filming, and I could see, smiling, now. I held the pitcher beneath Ana, and watched the liquid pouring from her, like rain, into the pitcher. I figured I'd just wait until she finished coming, and resolved to just hold the pitcher there, as Ana moaned in ecstasy, touching her breasts and face and hair unconsciously, her eyes closed. Then, I felt a sharp push on the back of my head, which pushed me into the storm. It got into my eyes, which instinctively closed. "Drink it!" I heard Rani say, and I opened my mouth, and drank the many drops that went into my mouth, as the rest soaked my face and hair. The smell of Ana's pussy was in every breath I took, as I remained there, under her raining cunt. Ana finished with some staccato moans and yelps, finally, and I began to wipe my eyes.

Once they were clear, and I opened them, I felt something soft touch my face, to the right. I looked over, and Lana had turned around, and was pushing her ass against my cheek. She was leaning forward, bracing herself with her hands against the wall of our living room. "Lick me. Please?" She said, sweetly. I maneuvered myself under her, and got my face up to her pussy, and stuck my tongue as far inside her as I could. I began fucking her, as hard as my neck would allow. So hard, it was pushing her forward with each thrust. The women around me were getting extremely excited by this, and I could tell because their cries of pleasure got louder, and longer. Rani leaned over, with the camera, and I could see that even her face was tensed in pleasure, and I noticed her free hand was rubbing between her legs, now. I felt like a deity. I was controlling the orgasms of five women.

Driving them to come as hard as they ever had. Driving them wild. I kept fucking Lana with my tongue, and she began rubbing her clit. "Oh fuck! Don't stop! Just like that!" she whined with pleasure. She pushed back, then, suddenly, and almost knocked me backwards onto my back, but I managed to lean forward again, and catch my balance. I wasn't sure if she'd done so unconsciously, in the throes of passion, or if she was trying to make room for the camera, as I saw Rani, now on her knees, too, aiming the camera upward. Lana kept rubbing her clit, harder and harder, and then said, "Okay, okay!" I started to move forward again, but Rani held me back with a hand, keeping me about a foot from the spring that was about to erupt like a fountain.

"You know what to do." Said Rani said to me, sounding a little annoyed.

I realized I had unconsciously set the pitcher down, when I almost fell, so I picked it up, and held it under Lana, who kept rubbing herself, and moaning. At last, a splattering of juice shot out from around her rubbing fingers, as she shouted in pleasure. Rani had to wipe off the camera lens, and then started filming again, as the fountain poured into the pitcher. I was getting into it now, and wanted to know what Lana tasted like when she came, so I angled my face so that it was below her, and caught the steady stream in my mouth, and started swallowing the hot liquid. Her squirt was a little more sour, and tasted strongly of her pussy. It was the flavor of the tiny amount of thick, white cream that works its way out when a female orgasms. But this was almost entirely clear, and was shooting out of her, in a strong stream. I loved it. It was so delicious, and thirst quenching, as I drank her.

Out of nowhere, I started to feel the stream on the side of my face. It threw me, and I couldn't figure out what was happening, until I looked over, careful not to move my head, so Lana could keep draining her sexual fluid into my mouth. As I swallowed yet another mouthful of Lana, and the spillover dripped into the pitcher beneath, I realized Disha was next to me, and had lost control while fingering herself, and waiting for her turn. She was squirting, with one leg held up, allowing her juices to gush out, and all over my face and hair. Lana's stream stopped just in time, and I was able to turn, and start drinking Disha. Her flavor was more watery, and I wanted it even more. I pushed forward, and sealed my lips around her pussy, making sure the entire stream, and every drop went into my mouth, as I chugged her until she was spent. I shut my mouth, and began to pull my head back, and just as I did, exposing her hot, pink, fur rimmed pussy again, she jerked, yelped, and one last stream shot out of her, and splattered all over my face. Satisfied, she put her leg down, now shaking with pleasure.

I was starting to feel full now, and was wondering if I'd be able to drink the rest of them. There were still two more to go: there was still Blanca, and Rani to finish off. I felt something touch my eyelid, and put my hands to my face, realizing my hair was soaked with their juices, and had fallen down onto my forehead. I ran my hands through it, pushing it back, so I could see my next drink. Blanca looked at me with a smile, and said, "Lay down, I wanna ride you." I did as she requested, and laid down on the squirt covered hardwood. Blanca came forward, and straddled me, and then pushed my dick into her pussy. She bounced up and down a few times, while rubbing her clit, and then suddenly pushed off of me, and walked on her knees over me, until she was straddling my face. Rani was there with the camera, on all fours. Blanca rubbed her clit, and shouted, "I'm coming!" I could see all of her muscles tense, and her pussy gyrate, but nothing came out. She got up, and moved back to my dick, this time facing away from me, and pushed it inside of her again. She rode me, as I put a hand on her ass cheek. She grabbed my hand, and put it between her cheeks, so my fingers were touching her asshole. I started rubbing it, and then spat on my fingers, and slid a finger inside her.

I started fucking her asshole with my finger at the same rhythm she was riding my dick. Mid way between rising, and pushing my dick inside of her again, she stood up, brow bent in ecstasy, and came over to my face again. I started to pull my finger out of her, but she put her hand on mine, to stop me. So, I kept fingering her, as she straddled my face, rubbing her own clit. She exploded, then. Her juices shot all over my face, up my nose, and into my eyes, before easing into a tighter stream, and pouring into my mouth, as I continued to fuck her ass with my finger. The stream slowed down, almost immediately, and I swallowed the last of her, now feeling even more full, having consumed at least a liter of these women. She patted my hand, and smiled at me. I pulled my finger out of her, and she dismounted from my mouth.

When I got back to my knees, I found Rani had sat on the couch, with her legs wide open, and was fingering herself with one hand, and aiming the camera at her pussy, keeping me in the background, with the other. She tilted the camera at me, and said, "How was your dinner?"

I laughed, and said, "It was delicious." She said, in mock disapproval, "But, you have a little bit more to finish," and then continued in sweet, seductive voice, as she gestured to herself, between her legs, "and then it's time for dessert." I looked at her, and then around at the other women, waiting for someone else to want to come for me, but they all just smiled at me, and glanced at each other, conspiratorially, some hiding their grins behind their hands.

Finally, one of them tapped me on the shoulder, and I turned to see her holding the pitcher I'd forgotten about, having set it on the floor before I fucked Blanca. I took it and looked at it. It was full up to the twelve ounce line. The liquid was almost clear, and didn't have any smell, but I knew it was three of them, so far, and I was very full by this point, so I worried about trying to finish it.

"You know you want to!" chided Marta. I put it to my lips.

"Drink us, finish every last drop." Cheered Ana. I took a long drink. The combined flavors of the women was indescribable.

Suddenly, a hand shot out and stopped me. It was Blanca. "I want to be in your drink, too." She said, and stood with her legs wide, above the pitcher, and began fingering herself roughly.

"Drink it!" cheered Rani, and I started to slowly drink from the pitcher again, just as Blanca began to splatter hot squirt down, into the pitcher, adding to the liquid from the pitcher, even as I drank it. She moaned, and rubbed her clit one more time, before her gushing stopped, abruptly, again, like before, and she moved away, allowing me to finish the drink entirely. All five women cheered and laughed, playfully.

I turned to Rani, now who was beckoning me with her finger. I stood, and walked over before kneeling in front of her on the couch. I put one arm under each of her thighs, and began to aggressively lick her pussy all over. I jammed my tongue inside of her, holding her with one of my hands on each of her ass cheeks, and forced my tongue, roughly, in and out of her, using the force of my arms to move her back and forth. Rani shrieked and moaned from behind the camera, as her other hand played with her nipples.

Marta came and sat down next to Rani, and draped a leg over her. Ana joined in, too, and straddled Rani, but faced me, just as Lana came to the other side, mirroring Marta. They all started fingering themselves furiously, as I licked Rani, who's pussy was extremely wet, as she had been just dripping with anticipation while watching us this whole time. "Don't come until I tell you to!" Shouted Rani to the other three. Rani moaned and writhed in pleasure.

I felt Blanca come up behind me, and start to wrap her arms around my shoulders, and kiss my neck and cheek. She leaned past me and grabbed the camera from Rani, who was having trouble getting a good shot from underneath Ana, and then I started to hear her pussy making a slurping sound, as she was fingering herself from behind me. "Oh my god! I'm getting close!" Shouted Rani, and the other four concurred, they were as well. After a few more beats, Rani shouted, "Now! I'm going to come! Come! Everyone come!" Shouted Rani, and she removed her fingers, and, for a second, nothing happened. But then, her juice started to flow, as it filled the inside of her pussy from top to bottom, and started to leak out, but wasn't shooting toward me. I spread her pussy lips, and freed her squirt, which came in a wide spray then, as I moved my mouth to catch it. As I did so, I felt the squirt start from Marta, and then Ana and Lana, and finally Blanca. Four streams of squirt were hitting me from all sides, as I slurped up what I could, at the same time as I chugged what was pouring out of my wife. Blanca's pussy was coming like Ana's had earlier, and was splattering pussy rain down, mostly all over me, and a bit on the other four women. I drank and drank, but a lot of it soaked into the couch, and poured onto the floor. I fought to keep my eyes open, despite them being blurry, and squirt running down my face, because I wanted to see the beautiful scene around me.

12