A Watery Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, all the women finished. As they angled themselves to stand up, one by one, as their bodies quivered with the remaining feelings from their orgasms, and there was what had splattered on their dripping pubes and thighs while they were all squirting at once, and I licked each one clean, in turn, as they hummed with a last bit of pleasure and delight, watching me lick and suck the squirt out of their bushes.

Blanca handed the camera back to Rani, who turned it on me, again. "Well, husband, did you learn your lesson?" She asked. The other four women laughed at this, as they were getting themselves together.

"I certainly did!" I replied, with a smile, as I wiped my face. Then, all four except Rani turned around, and put their faces and arms into the couch, offering me their backsides, and wiggling them at me. I looked at Rani, suspiciously.

She said, "I know all my friends want to fuck you. They never shut up about it, and they'll never let it go if I say no right now, so, go ahead. You already made up for cheating on me by letting us reverse bukkake you, and who cares at this point. But this is a one time thing!" I took turns fucking each one from behind, and finally fucked Rani until I was just about to come, and then pulled out, and came in Disha's mouth. She drank it and wiped her mouth, smiling. "Are you happy, now, ladies?" Asked Rani, swinging the camera around to all of them, who had stood up, and were finding their clothes. They all said they were, smiling. Rani turned off the camera, and her friends got dressed, and left.

I didn't know what to say to Rani, now that we were alone, so I just left the room. I walked to the bathroom, got in the shower, brushed my teeth, and then came back out, into the living room. She was gone. I decided to look and see if she was in the bedroom, having already gone to sleep. On the way there, I noticed the kitchen trashcan was full of empty water bottles. Had they been here, all day, the five of them, while I was working? Had they left just before I got home to go get stuff for my party, and had returned just as I was about to fuck Marta? I didn't know what to make of it. I trusted Rani, though, and knew that our marriage was safe. I had kept my end of the bargain, and so she wouldn't leave me.

I walked into the bedroom, where she was already asleep. I crawled into bed, next to her, and put my arm around her. She woke up a bit, from being moved by me, and said, half asleep, "Did you like your birthday present?"

"Wait!" I said, "This was the crazy thing you were asking about? You planned this?"

"Mmhmm. You said you were up for anything, and my friends and I had been talking about this for a long time, even before I met you. I told them that you said that, that you were up for anything crazy in the bedroom, and they begged me to let them do it to you. They all think you're hot. So I agreed, and decided I would allow them to reverse bukkake you for your birthday gift. Gina was just there to trick you, she was in on it, too. Squirt is almost all water, anyway, when a woman comes hard enough, so we drank a huge amount, to make sure it was even more watery, and that there would be plenty for you to drink. Fooled you, didn't we?" She said sleepily, as she drifted back to sleep again.

I couldn't believe it. They were just having fun with me. That's why all the water bottles were there! They were making sure they could squirt all over for the reverse bukkake and had been preparing all day! They'd been planning this for a while! My tame wife, was a complete freak, it turned out! I looked around the room, and noticed there was a small drive on the nightstand. It was from the camera, and it said "Happy birthday George." On it. The tape was for me so I could watch my watery birthday again, any time I wanted. I smiled, kissed her neck, and fell asleep.

12