A Webcam Grandmother A Pervert Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Paul how could you? That's your own grandmother! How could she?!" Katherine cried.

"Mom, it was dad he manipulated his mom into this. She thought she needed the money. He tricked her into it." Paul said.

The computer switched on it's own to a live feed. There on the screen was Janet and Robert already undressed sitting on the bed. Janet was introducing her son to her audience. Paul and Katherine watched in morbid curiosity as the mother and son began kissing and fondling each other. Then Katherine looked at her son and realized that he had a raging hard on.

"Jesus! Paul?! This shit really turns you on? What is it? Is it your grandma Janet or is it the fact that they are mother and son? I want to understand this. I just don't get it. Explain this to me. You know what I see? I see your father cheating on me with his own mother! I see my son as some kind of sick pervert! What the fuck?" Katherine screeched.

"Mom, we have to tell grandma that dad is Computer Cowboy 66. She needs to know that she is being tricked into having sex with dad." Paul said.

Katherine thought about it and decided to help her mother in law. But she already had revenge on her mind. She was starting to formulate a plan to get back at Robert for his infidelity. She said "Well tell her. Let her know what's going on."

Paul put on his dad's headset and clicked away at the keyboard to gain access to Janet's headset. The he said, "Grandma don't let dad know but I am on here to tell you that dad is Computer Cowboy 66. This whole thing has been his elaborate plan to have sex with you. The money you think you owe the IRS you don't. He has tricked you into this. You don't have to have sex with him."

Janet changed positions on her bed where her son couldn't see what she was doing on her laptop. She typed, "I got this. Just watch this. Thank you for the warning."

Robert was plowing into his mother's pussy from behind. He was in heaven. Robert had no Idea his plan had been exposed.

Janet said, "Come on son, put the cock to me. Don't let your son out do you. I want to feel it. Make momma come little man."

Robert redoubled his pounding. He was slamming into his mom's significantly stretched pussy. It was making sloppy noises and slapping sounds. Robert was breathing hard and sweating profusely.

"Your diminutive penis size is a disappointment son. Maybe I should put on a strap on and change places with you. At least if we do that, one of us will get some good out of it." Janet said sounding bored with her son's efforts. "Stay right where you are and I'll go get my strap on." She commanded. She then pulled away from him like he didn't matter.

Robert stared in disbelief as his mom produced a huge strap on, and began buckling it in place. "You're not going to use that thing on me mom." Robert said sounding uncertain.

Janet said, "But Robert you promised to help me. You know I would never have done any of this if I didn't owe a fortune to the IRS. So we need to get the numbers up. A lot of people have logged out because of boredom. I don't blame them. Frankly I was bored with that run of the mill sex you were giving me. Your son Paul is way more interesting. At least he has a man sized penis. Your little penis is, well, let's just say not very exciting. Now turn around and get ready."

Robert didn't know what to do. He had always wanted to have sex with his mom, but not like this. He refused.

Katherine said, "I'm not watching this." She reached past Paul and hit the x in the top right corner of the live feed page. The recorded video of Paul and his grandmother resumed. That was when Katherine first noticed how large her son's penis was. She stared at it a little too long. Then she shook her head and exited out of that page as well. Still the image of her son's massive cock was permanently etched into her brain.

"Come on Paul we're going over there right now. I want to confront your father while he's still there." Katherine said with determination in her voice.

Paul said, "Wait just a minute mom. I need to make a flash drive copy of some of this stuff." When Paul finished he tucked the flash drive in his pocket and headed out with his mother.

When Paul and Katherine arrived at Janet's house they just walked in unannounced. When they approached the door to Janet's bedroom, they heard Janet berating her son for putting her through all the stress. Just to fuck her. She was screaming at him. Janet was angry. She had a right to be. She had been under so much stress just because her pervert son wanted to fuck her.

Katherine's eyes locked with Janet's and the two women seemed to understand each other. Janet pulled the fake cock out of her son's ass and sat on the bed and began to weep. Katherine went to her and held her in her arms and comforted her.

"Robert. I want a divorce. I can't believe you would trick your own mother into fucking you by making her believe she owed more money than she could possibly ever make. You made her fuck our son, Robert! Who does that? You will give me a divorce without any problems or you will pay for the rest of your life." Katherine said.

Robert realized that he had been discovered. He just sank onto the bed and was quiet.

Paul helped his grandma out of her strap on and got her robe and covered her naked body. Then he went and shut down the web page. They left the room and Robert got dressed. He quietly left. Janet cried on Katherine's shoulder for quite a while.

Janet and Katherine compared notes on what they knew for sure that Robert had done. That was when Paul pointed out to his grandma that all the money she had earned over the last two months was hers. Paul also made his mom and grandma aware of what a precarious situation Roberts friends were in. They could use their information against the two agents.

Katherine kept thinking about her son's massive cock. She tried very hard not to think about it. She just couldn't seem to get the thought out of her head. She had gone without sex from Robert for over six months. Even then the sex she had with her husband was very disappointing. As her thoughts kept circling back to her son she felt a stirring in her sex and a dampness in her panties.

Janet asked, "Are you really going to divorce my son?"

"Don't you think I should? After all he did cheat on me with you. He doesn't deserve me." Katherine said.

"That's true enough." Janet agreed. "However I don't cherish the Idea of losing you as my daughter in law. You know I love you like you are my own daughter. I was hoping we could find a way to turn this around on Robert to teach him a lesson about manipulating people to get what he wants."

"What did you have in mind?" Katherine asked.

"Well I'm not sure exactly how we should proceed, but I know he makes a lot of money. He would just about enslave himself to keep it. So let's just think about how we can use what we have on him to our advantage. If you are willing to hold off on the divorce, it may be better in the long run to put him on a short leash instead of cutting him loose." Janet said.

"I'll have to think about that. I don't really want a divorce. It just hurt so much seeing him cheat on me. Especially after the neglect he has put me through. He hasn't touched me in over six months." Katherine said as she started crying.

Janet held her daughter in law and comforted her while she cried. The two women were a comfort to each other.

Paul left for his apartment. He needed to figure out what he was going to do next. He thought he should move away to where no body knew him. He probably wouldn't be able to show his face in public in this town ever again. He made his mind up to leave the next morning. He was sure as soon as his mom and grandma got through plotting their revenge against his dad, they would focus their attention on him. He didn't want to stick around for that.

Katherine and Janet said goodnight to each other and Katherine left for her own house. When she arrived she could see that Robert wasn't home. She figured he would be at one of the hotels downtown. She didn't really care to see him anyway.

Katherine was emotionally drained and physically exhausted from the day's events and revelations. She drew herself a hot bath and poured a glass of wine. As she sank into the tub her thoughts returned to the image of her well endowed son fucking her mother in law. She was turned on and disgusted at the same time. She hated to admit to herself that she was a little jealous of her mother in law for getting to have Paul's massive cock. She reluctantly admitted to herself that she wanted Paul in the same way.

This was extremely upsetting for her. She had always been very proper. She never had thought like this before in her entire life. But now she realized she was starting to fantasize about sex with her own son. "God damn you Robert, for spreading your perversion to my whole family." She said to no one there.

Katherine finished her bath and put on her night gown. She went into her husband's study and saw that he had taken his laptop, to destroy evidence of course. That made her think about Paul. She called her son and asked about the flash drive. Paul told her that he would leave it on his desk for her. She thanked him and told him goodnight. He told her goodbye and hung up thinking it was the last time he would ever speak to his mom again.

Paul was crying as he packed a few things early the next morning. He got in his car and headed west. He didn't know where he would go but he was certain that he had to leave.

Katherine woke later in the day and called Robert and told him to come home. She told him they needed to talk. She called her son but he didn't answer. The she called his job only to find out he had been fired the previous day.

Janet got up and fixed breakfast. Then she called agent Wilson and set up a time to meet with him. She got dressed and headed down town to confront the fraudulent agent.

After her meeting with agent Wilson he knew exactly where he stood. If he didn't cooperate with Janet completely he would probably be going to jail for a very long time. He was now on the hook with her to show her how to move her money offshore to a bank that the IRS couldn't get to. He and his partner would be on the hook from now on.

Janet got home and went to talk to Paul. She found a note he left. It read, "I am so sorry grandma. I am sorry for being a pervert like my dad. I am sorry for fucking you. I didn't know dad was doing that to you to make you desperate. I wish I had never found you on that god damn website. I have to leave town so I can find a job. I don't think anyone here will hire me. It seems the whole town knows what I did. Anyway I just wanted to say I'm sorry. Love Paul."

Janet cried as she read the note. She wondered where he would go. Then Janet saw the other note Paul left for his mother. It wasn't sealed and she couldn't resist the urge to read it as well.

"Mom please forgive me for what I did with grandma. I know I have been nothing but a huge disappointment for you. I am sorry I turned out to be a disgusting pervert like my father. I love you and hope you find a way to be happy. Good bye love Paul."

Janet called Katherine and got her voice mail. She left a message for Katherine to call her back. Then she tried to call Paul. He didn't answer. She tried several more times. He still didn't answer. Then she called Robert.

"Robert, Paul has left us. He left some very depressing notes to me and his mother and just took off. I called you because I know you can find him. I want him back, you track him down Robert." Janet said.

Robert said, "Mom, I am so sorry for what I did. I became obsessed with you when I was young. I never got over you rejecting me. I know I'm just a disgusting pervert to you, but I have always loved you. I didn't do it to hurt you. I just had to have you."

"Just find your son Robert. We'll talk about this later. I am trying to get ahold of Katherine. Call me when you find him." Janet ordered her son.

No sooner than she hung up with Robert, Katherine called her back.

"Katherine, good. I need you to come over right away. Don't ask me anything. Just get here." Janet said.

"Ok. Is it more bad news? I don't think I could handle anything else." Katherine said sounding somewhat fragile.

"I'll tell you when you get here." Was all Janet would say.

Katherine arrived at Janet's house and practically ran into the house. She had a look of desperate panic in her eyes. "What is it? I can't take this. I am already a nervous wreck over this thing with Robert and Paul. What more could go worse from here? I mean did you know that Paul got fired from his job because of this thing you and he did?"

"Take a breath and sit down Katherine. I have to give you this note. Promise me you wont panic when you read it. I am going to fix this if it's the last thing I do. Just stay calm." Janet said handing her the note from Paul. She watched as Katherine read it. Then she handed her the note Paul had written to her.

After Katherine finished reading both notes she just stared straight ahead not blinking. Then slowly she looked at her mother in law. "What are we going to do?" she asked with tears in her eyes.

"I'm already doing it. I have Robert tracking Paul down and we're going after him. We will bring him back Katherine I promise." Janet said with more confidence than she actually had.

"We?" Katherine asked.

"Yes darling, you and I are going after Paul. We'll bring him home with us. We will make him understand that we love him and we don't want him to leave." Janet said taking Katherine's hands and giving a firm squeeze of reassurance.

"Oh god! Janet he might do something desperate. He probably thinks I hate him. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have been so harsh with him. I called him a sick pervert! I caused this." Katherine wailed.

Janet slapped Katherine hard across the face to get her to stop. "Just shut up and stop feeling sorry for yourself. You didn't cause any of this. I could just as easily blame myself. If I had given in to my son's advances long before you two were married this might not have happened."

"Given in to his advances? How could you have known it would lead to this? That's just ridiculous. Janet this is not your fault." Katherine said.

"Oh isn't it? All the times I dressed sexy in front of my own son, knowing mind you, how it was affecting him. I did it because it boosted my ego. Just knowing it was driving him insane with lust made me feel good. Then when he got bold enough to try something I rejected him. Not only did I reject him, I belittled him and called him a pervert. Maybe that's what drove him to do what he did. Maybe I'm the pervert here."

"Oh Janet it's not your fault. Every woman needs to feel wanted. I feel that way sometimes." Katherine said.

The phone wrung and they both jumped. Janet answered. "Did you find him?"

"Yes. He's headed west on I80 across Pennsylvania. He just past Middleton." Robert said.

"Good. You keep tracking him. We're heading that way. I need you to keep us up to date. Can you do that Robert?"

"Sure mom. Who is we?" Robert asked.

"Katherine and I are going after him. We'll bring him back and then we need to all sit down and talk as a family." Janet said. Then she added. "Son I love you and I'm sorry."

"Mom I love you. You have nothing to be sorry for. I'm the one that's fucked up. I'm the pervert that caused all this and I'm the one that's sorry." Robert said with sincerity.

"We'll talk when we get Paul back son. Just keep us up to date until we catch up to him." Then Janet turned to Katherine. "Let's go get our boy."

The two got in Janet's car and headed for the freeway. Katherine was lost in thought. She kept having disturbing thoughts of her son hurting himself. She desperately wanted to take back her harsh words. She felt so helpless.

Janet kept wondering if she had been honest with herself years ago would this have ever happened. She had secretly wanted her son but she just couldn't bring herself to cross that taboo line. She made him feel like a worm to keep her secret desire a secret. People will often rise to there expectations. This thing Robert did was low. He had risen to what she had treated him like.

With her years of life experience under her belt she just learned a new lesson. Be true to yourself, or you betray yourself. She sighed heavily and refocused on driving.

Katherine began thinking about what it must have felt like for Janet to have Paul as a lover. She couldn't get the image of her son's huge cock out of her mind. It was making her tingle and get damp between her legs. She felt dirty for thinking about it. None the less she was helpless to stop thinking about it.

Katherine asked Janet why she had apologized to Robert. Janet explained that when Robert Paul (Robert's father) was sick and dying he had confessed to having an affair with his mom when he was in college. He had also told her that her son Robert had told him in confidence that he was infatuated with her. He asked her to keep an open mind about it. He explained that he thought if his mother hadn't shared her body with him he wouldn't have been the husband he was.

Janet told Katherine that she had never even thought about her son that way before. But after that and after Robert Paul had passed she began to think about it more and more. Then she realized she was intentionally dressing sexy around her son. She would get turned on just turning him on. Eventually it lead to Robert trying to have sex with her. That was when she did a hundred and eighty degree turn and rejected him. She couldn't cross that line even though she wanted Robert almost as bad as he wanted her.

Katherine confessed her new found desires for Paul. She told Janet that before she saw the video of Paul and her, the thought had never crossed her mind before. She told Janet now she can't seem to stop thinking about it.

Janet said, "Try to get some sleep. If we are going to catch up to Paul we will have to spell each other driving." Surprisingly Katherine found sleep relatively easy after all that she had been through.

Paul had been driving all day. He was getting tired. He saw a sign for a motel up ahead and decided to pull in for the night. He was surprised how far he had come. He considered that he hit the road at five in the morning and he only stopped for gas twice. So it made sense that he covered as much ground as he had. It was now ten thirty at night. Paul was tired and hungry.

He told the motel clerk he needed a single room for the night. When he paid the man, the clerk gave Paul a strange look. Then he blurted out, "Oh my god! You're the guy! The guy that screwed your own grandma! Tell me was that really your grandma? I can't believe you're here standing right in front of me." The clerk gushed like he had just met an A-list celebrity.

Paul didn't quite know how to take it. He just smiled and stuck his hand out for the key to his room. The clerk went on and on about how awesome it was to meet Paul. Finally the clerk relinquished the key and as he did he told Paul that if he needed anything, all he had to do was give him a ring and he would be more than happy to get it for him. "My name is Jake by the way." He said shaking Paul's hand and smiling widely.

Katherine woke to the sound of her husband's voice. "As far as I can tell he hasn't stopped anywhere mom. You're still five hours behind him. You wont close the distance until he pulls over to rest somewhere."

Janet responded with, "Just keep us informed Robert. I'm going to pull over and get some gas and let Katherine drive for a while. If she is willing."

Janet gave Katherine a warm smile and squeezed her hand. Katherine smiled back. "I am willing if we could get some coffee." She said yawning.