A Webcam Grandmother A Pervert Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert tried to apologize to his wife for what he had caused. Janet cut him off with, "You can grovel later when we get back with Paul son. It's too soon for apologies right now. We'll talk in a little while. Call us with any changes."

Katherine jumped in and said, "I accept your apology Robert but know this. You hurt me with this. If anything bad happens to our son, I will never forgive you. Now do your part to help us find him."

"I love you Katherine." Robert said

"Ha!" Katherine scoffed. "You love me, but I'm not enough? Is that what you're saying? Because that's what I'm hearing. Between your actions and your words, that's what I'm hearing Robert.

Janet said, "Now is not the time for this you two. I'm hanging up now. I love you Robert."

Janet hung up and turned to Katherine and said, "I love you too. You know that don't you? I want us to work through this mess as a family. You can understand that can't you?"

"Of course I understand Janet. It still hurts that your son hasn't showed me any affection in so long. He cheated on me. Do you know how that feels?"

"Yes I do know how it feels. It feels horrible. Robert Paul cheated on me. I knew he was doing it. I just didn't know it was with his mother. I didn't know that until after he passed. His mom told me the whole truth of it. He never stopped having sex with his mom his whole life. I felt like I wasn't enough. I even felt like it was my fault. I wondered what was wrong with me."

Katherine just stared at her mother in law with heart felt sympathy in her eyes. "How did you deal with it?" she asked with tears welling up in her eyes.

"At first I went a little crazy. Then I decided to become the best wife I could be. I started doing all the things I imagined he would betray our marriage for. You know lots of oral, anal, dirty talk. When he was dying he told me about him and his mom. He didn't admit that it was still going on during our marriage but I suspected. His mom came clean after his funeral. Then it all made sense to me. I could never be that forbidden fruit. That's what did it for him. We all have our little quirks. Robert Paul's was incest with his mother."

"I guess I understand a little better than I did yesterday. With the way I have started feeling towards Paul, I can see how a person could get bent that way." Katherine said.

"Once the seed of forbidden fruit is planted in ones mind, it grows like wild fire. I just didn't realize how badly Robert had it for me. I wish I had done things differently with him." Janet said.

After the two women stopped and got coffee, Katherine took over at the wheel. It wasn't long before Janet was sleeping peacefully. That left Katherine to wrestle with her thoughts and feelings.

Katherine was more conflicted than she had ever been in her entire life. She felt an ever growing lust for her son. She also felt a deep self loathing over the lust. A lust that she felt helpless to stop. Her imagination had her entertaining thoughts of her own son's massive cock stretching her sex to the limits.

Katherine also worried about the possibility that her feelings were one way. It occurred to her that he may not feel any attraction to his mom like he felt for his grandma. Katherine recalled Janet's words about the seed of forbidden fruit. How true those words were. She was crying silently when the phone wrung.

Robert said, "Mom?"

Katherine responded with, "Guess again Computer Cowboy 66."

"Oh, ok Katherine it's me with an update. It seems that Paul has stopped in Terre Haute Indiana. You and mom are about three hours out. I cant tell where in Terre Haute he is. His phone is pinging off a tower on the east end of town. If he continues to ping off the same tower until you get there, you may start looking for his car at a motel or hotel."

"He probably stopped for the night. Now would be our best chance to catch up to him. Oh Robert, I am so afraid of what he might do. He shouldn't be alone right now. He's obviously not thinking straight.

Paul went into his hotel room and immediately started wondering what he should do next. He realized that the clerk's reaction to him was uncommon. Most people who recognize him, will loath him on sight. He also realized that his trip away from home was an exercise in futility. The internet was worldwide.

Paul knew for certain that no matter where he went, people would recognize him as the pervert that fucked his own grandma. He wanted desperately to talk to his mother about all he was going through. He couldn't talk to her about anything ever again. She had called it like it was. He was nothing but a disgusting pervert. Paul hated himself so much. He decided everyone, including himself, would be better off if he just took his own life. The thought of dying scared Paul, but not enough to weaken his resolve.

Paul wanted something to eat, but he didn't want to go anywhere public and risk being recognized. He called the front desk. "Jake this is Paul in room 243. Do you know of somewhere I can get some food delivered?"

"Sure do. What are you hungry for?" Jake replied.

"I don't know. I just don't want pizza. Maybe Chinese or Thai", said Paul.

"The Thai kitchen is just around the corner if you want to go there."

"No, I really don't want to see any people right now. Not everybody is as happy to meet me as you, if you know what I mean."

"I understand. I'll order whatever you want and have them deliver it to me then I'll bring it up to you. Just look in the drawer next to the bed there should be a menu in there." Jake said.

Paul looked over the menu, made his selections and relayed his choices to Jake. Jake seemed more than happy to help. Paul hung up and wondered why Jake was so different towards him.

Jake knocked eagerly at Paul's door. He had wanted to talk to Paul from the moment he recognized him. He hoped Paul would be up for a conversation.

Paul asked who was there, then let Jake in after he answered. "Jake from the front desk. I have your food Paul."

Paul asked, "What do I owe you?"

"That will be $21.38."

Paul handed Jake $30.00 and told him to keep the change for his trouble.

"Can I talk to you for a little while?" Jake asked seeming hopeful.

Paul thought for a few seconds, "Sure come in. I could actually use the company."

Jake stepped in and sat in the chare by the door. "I was wondering if what I watched the other night was real. Was that really your real grandma? If she is, how did you get to fuck her. I mean it wasn't staged was it?"

Paul told Jake the whole story and everything leading up to him being in Jake's motel. Then he asked, "Why are you so interested in this?"

Jake said, "You're kind of my hero. I mean you actually got to do what I've wanted to do for a very long time. Not with my grandma though. I have wanted to be with my mom since high school. I have never tried though. I wish my dad would trick my mom into having sex with me."

"No you don't Jake. The reality of it is a nightmare. People will hate you, if you do." Paul answered.

"Well if I did I wouldn't be on the internet." Jake said then added, "But I am glad you did it on the internet."

"I hate myself for being like this. My mom hates me. My grandmother probably hates me too. My mom was so disgusted by what I did she cried. She called me a sick disgusting pervert. I wish I had never been born." Paul said as tears welled up in his eyes.

"I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better man. I really do think you should go home and talk to your family. Get it all out in the open and see where it leads. Running away won't solve anything." Jake offered.

Paul couldn't be consoled. He was so certain that what he had done was unforgivable, and his thoughts were turning darker by the minute. He asked Jake for some privacy so he could sort things out. What he was really thinking was, he would eat his last meal, then hang himself and end his worthless life.

Jake returned to the front desk. Then on a whim he called his mom. Jake told his mom all about Paul and how he felt towards his mom. He confessed everything. Jake's mom was actually very understanding. She promised to talk to him more in person. Then she said she would drive up from Indianapolis right away. Jake loved his mother more than words could describe.

Katherine pulled into the motel and spotted Paul's car. Janet was fully awake and up to date on what was going on. Janet said, " I'll check with the clerk, you go park behind Paul's car."

When Janet walked in the lobby, Jake recognized her immediately. "You must be looking for Paul."

Janet being quick on the up take didn't wonder about why the young man recognized her. She just said, "Yes I am. What room is he in?"

Jake handed Janet the duplicate key. "Room 243 above his car. He was really feeling low when I left him about thirty minutes ago."

Janet fought back the urge to panic. She quickly turned on her heel and headed for the stairs outside. Katherine called out, "What room is he in?" Janet told her to stay where she was.

That didn't work. Katherine was on her feet running for the stairs. Janet was genuinely worried for her daughter in law and what they might find on the other side of the door. There was no help for it. Katherine was at Janet's side when the two reached the door. Their eyes were full of tears and their hearts full of fear as Janet turned the key.

When they opened the door there was Paul sitting on the bed with a mouth full of food and a startled look on his face. "Grandma! Mom! What are you doing her? How did you find me?"

Janet and Katherine both rushed Paul and spilled his Thai food all over the bed and floor. They didn't care. They were both so relieved that Paul was safe that they just didn't care about the mess. Jake had watched the whole thing from the doorway. He was moved to tears from the reunion. He smiled to himself and backed away to give this family some privacy. He was anxious for his own mother's arrival.

Janet and Katherine smothered Paul with kisses and hugs. Then Katherine started crying. She couldn't stop the flood of tears flowing down her beautiful face. The release of tension and worry was so intense she was overwhelmed. Paul tried to console his mother and abate her tears to no avail. She hugged him to her breast with such force he could hardly breath.

Janet scanned the room. She noticed at the desk several crumpled pieces of paper and a pen sitting on one flat sheet. Janet went to it and read it. Her eyes grew wide and started tearing up as she read the words written in Paul's hand.

"I have always been a disappointment to everyone. I disappoint myself, my mom, my dad, and my grandma. Now I am a pervert. I have disgusted my mom to the point that she hates me. I fucked my own grandma. I don't deserve to live. I know if I kill myself I will go to hell where I belong. So after my last meal I will take my life and begin my eternal sentence in hell. I hate myself for being a pervert. I love my mother and she doesn't deserve a disgusting son like me. I am sorry mother for being a disgusting pervert. Please forget me and have a happy life. Paul."

Janet's hand was shaking as she realized how close they came to losing Paul forever. She showed the note to Katherine over Paul's shoulder. Katherine read it and started crying anew. She clung to Paul afraid to let go of him. She sobbed.

Paul's young twenty two year old body had an involuntary reaction to his mom's body being pressed so tightly to his. As he grew hard he became overwhelmed with guilt and shame. He started crying and shaking. Then he saw that his mom noticed his hard cock.

"Oh god mom I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to, it just did that on it's own! I can't help but be a pervert like dad. Oh just want to die! I am so fucking disgusting!" Paul lamented.

"No baby! Don't say that. You're not disgusting. Your my baby and I love you. I will always love you no matter what. It's fine Paul. See it doesn't disgust me. I was wrong. See I like it that you are turned on for me." Katherine said as she started stroking his cock through his jeans.

Paul was shocked. Janet went to the car and got her laptop. She set it up and logged in. She turned the web cam on. Then she called Robert and told him to log in. She put her headset on and watched as the numbers started to climb.

After a while she held up the note Paul had written to where it could be read by everyone. The audience couldn't see past Janet, where things were developing rapidly. Janet said, "We came very close to losing Paul forever. Before you judge others clean up your own back yards."

Janet stepped out of the way of the camera. She adjusted it to focus on what Katherine and Paul were doing. She said, "This is beautiful. There is no deeper love than that shared by mother and son. Robert when I get home we are going to make love for real. I should have done this with you years ago. This is my last time sharing on the internet, so enjoy it while you can people." Then she went and joined her grandson and daughter in law in their perversion.

Paul was uncharacteristically confident in his movements. He seemed to come into his own right at that moment. He very deftly started helping his gorgeous mother out of clothes. He caressed her body as he removed her blouse. His fingers flicked the clasp on her bra and it released and fell down her arms. He kissed her nipples and sucked them into his mouth. He nibbled them lightly.

Katherine moaned at her sons touch. She reached back and took the hair tie out of her luxurious red hair and let it fall. Her mind whirled at the notion that this was her son and this was really happening. She thought how odd it was that she had no desire to stop it. She felt absolutely no guilt. This was pure bliss. The forbidden fruit was sweet indeed she thought. It seemed and felt perfectly natural.

Paul kissed his mother's lips with all the passion of a man in love. Then he turned to his grandmother and did the same. He held his mother and grandmother by the back of their heads and guided their lips together. There was just the slightest hint of hesitation then the two women, who adored each other, kissed like lovers should.

Katherine took Janet's shirt and bra off. She was generous to her mother in law's tits. She sucked her nipples the way only a woman knows they need to be sucked. Janet let out a long low moan at Katherine's attentions. Janet ran her fingers through her daughter in law's hair. Then she gripped two hands full and pulled Katherine into her breast.

Paul helped them out of their skirts and panties. Then he removed his clothes. He guided his mother's hands to his engorged member. She cooed as she felt the weight and girth of it. She felt all of it and cupped his balls in one hand and stroked with the other.

Katherine knew that on every level this was wrong. It was so very wrong, but it felt so right. To her thinking, this was meant to be. Her son's massive member was no threat to her at all. She sensed that it and her son were made specifically for her body. The guilt and shame she expected to feel just wasn't there. She didn't fully understand why or how all that she had been taught about incest just no longer mattered.

Paul moved his mother into position in the middle of the bed. Then the ,once shy, young man guided his enormous cock towards his mother's mouth. Katherine didn't hesitate at all to inhale her son's cock. Paul fed Katherine the entire length of his cock without holding back or slowing down.

Katherine's mouth and throat swallowed her son's cock with the greatest of ease. It just seemed to fit perfectly. Paul pumped his manhood in and out of his mom's throat with long even strokes, sinking all the way in with each inward stroke. His ball sack smacked her on the chin each time.

Janet watched in awe as her gorgeous daughter in law gave her grandson the most expert blow job she had ever witnessed. She leaned in and kissed Paul on the mouth. Then she got between Katherine's legs kissing her inner thighs. When Janet reached Katherine's pussy she licked her like a woman on a mission.

Katherine began writhing in ecstasy from her mother in law's tongue. She lowered her sex down onto Janet's mouth and began to grind. Paul continued to pump his own mother's mouth, all the while he moaned and called out to her. "Oh god mom! You're gonna make me come!"

Katherine could only moan in response to Paul's assertion. If she could have said anything it would have been. "Come down momma's throat baby. Momma is happy to swallow your come baby."

As Paul began shooting ropes of come into his mother's lust hungry throat, she began having one of the most intense orgasms of her life. Janet lapped greedily at her daughter in law's squirting pussy.

Paul slowly pulled out of his mom's mouth. He let his heavy meat hang as he moved his mom out of the way. Then he walked on his knees over to his grandmother still lying on her back. Janet saw Paul's cock coming towards her pussy wetted mouth. She used her talented mouth to bring her grandson's cock back to full attention.

When Paul was ready again he pulled his mother into the middle of the bed. He rolled her onto her back and got on top of her. Mother and son were face to face in the traditional missionary position. Paul grasped his man meat in one hand guided it into his mother.

Katherine's pussy accepted her son with no problems. It was as if they were a perfect fit. Paul sunk into his mother balls deep one fluid motion. Her sex swallowed him whole. He paused and relished the feel of his mother's pussy sheathing his meat. Everything fit snug but not uncomfortably so.

Janet went into her hand bag and got out a handheld webcam. She turned it on and began capturing all the action from varying angles. She got a split screen podcast going. Janet quietly narrated the story and action for the viewers.

Paul gently and slowly stroked in and out of his mother's succulent pussy. As the two lovers picked up a rhythm, they began quickening their pace. At times they would rock slow and steady at others they would be slamming their bodies together with a fevered pitch.

Katherine abandoned all guilt and thoughts of wrong doing as she climbed towards pure ecstasy. She sang out, " Oh Paul baby! You feel so perfect in mommy's pussy. I'm coming again." Katherine experienced the most intense orgasm of her life again in just a few minutes from her last.

Paul continued to pound his mother's wet pussy. He was going for broke when Janet interrupted his rhythm. She had him pull all the way out and put his impressive meat on Katherine's belly so the audience could see how deep he was penetrating her.

Janet ask if Katherine was willing to do anal. Katherine said, "I never have before. I don't think I could do it."

"Well do you mind if I borrow Paul for a few minutes? I want him in my ass again."

Katherine thought for a long minute then she said. "I love you Janet you know I do, but I really don't want to share him with you right now. Maybe we can some other time, but for now I just want him back in me."

Janet was a little hurt and a little disappointed but she smiled and kissed Katherine and said, "Ok sweetheart. I understand."

Janet directed Paul to the center of the bed on his back. She had Katherine straddle her son and lower herself onto his incredible cock. She used the hand held to capture her daughter in law being impaled on her grandson's meat pole.

Katherine moaned as her sex engulfed her son yet again. She rode up and down on Paul's cock then settled in to grind against his pelvic bone. She was reaching climax too quickly so she began bouncing up and down again. She desired to prolong the experience for as long as possible.

Paul sat up Indian style and wrapped his arms around his mother. He kissed her passionately. Mother and son were locked in coital bliss. They began a slow grind, building to a clinging, grabbing clawing hot and sweaty climax. Paul came deeply into his own loving mother's fertile womb. Their eyes locked together at the moment of conception. They both knew in that instant that they would be parents. They also both knew they would be together forever.