A Wedding Affair

Story Info
An older wife accepts advances of a shameless young jock.
896 words
3.39
34.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's your husband's colleague's destination wedding at a beach resort. You catch a glimpse of this tall, handsome, fair guy looking dapper in his suit. And he seems to be checking you out in your revealing gown with those cuts down its sides. Doesn't even shy away even when you catch him getting a glimpse of your cleavage. You were just about sizing him up and liking his boldness when your husband takes you away to be seated for some entertaining dance performances.

You're kind of gazing around as to where did this guy go, even moving away from your seat by making up an excuse that you'll be getting yourself a glass of water. Just then, you suddenly see him - on stage! And boy he moves! As impressed as you are with his performance, you can't help but notice his long fingers. Something just makes you want to have them caress your breasts, feel your misbehaved crotch, spank your ample booty. Shucks! You're forgetting that your husband is sitting right next to you.

But wait it isn't just you going gaga. This guy on stage has a rose in his hand on stage, used in his performance. As he ends with a signature move, he throws the rose to the audience and it lands on you. The crowd applauds his showstopping act. No one really thinks anything about that rose landing on you, not even your husband. They think it was just by chance. Little do they know it was by design. Wait. Is it just you who noticed that wink from him?

You have dinner and don't notice him for a while. Until you see him at the dessert counter, and boy, is he staring you down again or what! He serves himself some ice-cream and knowing that you have your eyes on him, he lets some chocolate sauce onto his hand.

You think, "oh shucks that must be hot," but then before you can even react, he takes his hand towards his mouth and licks it off in the most seductive way possible. Then almost sucking on it and looking down your boobs all this time. Even from that far off, you can see he's got an eye for your rack. You look around to see if anyone's noticing. Thankfully everyone's feasting and your husband has conveniently abandoned you for his friends and gone drinking. You dont care now. You go to the bar and down a martini too.

Your eyes can't get off this lithe, shapely guy, you start to notice his chiseled jaw line. Now he's closer, and oops he's at it again. Dropping some ice-cream now on his crotch! My word! His nerve. But wait. He's now walking towards you. What's he doing? Where's he coming!?

Well he brushes past you, but not without dropping a napkin right at ur feet and making a quick eye signal towards the washrooms. He walks away. Your husband is nowhere to be seen. The martini's having its effect. Boy you want this guy now. You pick the napkin up and follow the hint.

He's inside the washroom door. At the common basin. Acting as though he doesnt care that you came in.

You relent and say, "mmmm I think you dropped this. And oh by the way, you've dropped some ice-cream." He looks at you. Then your boobs again. You jostle a little and bite your lips a bit, just letting him see a bit more of those luscious teeming tits.

He looks down to your beautiful small hands. Then says, "my hands are wet. You aren't yet. I mean your hands arent wet. Why dont you... you know... Help me out a bit?" You are baffled by that audacity. But hell, you like his upfrontness. And you see that crotch growing bigger. You feel a little wetness between your thighs. You know the rascal's driving you dirty, making you nuts. You give in and go for his crotch with the napkin. And clearly you don't just clean the ice cream, you give his crotch a good hand.

And then all of a sudden, he grabs your hand, twists it around ur back, turns and goes behind you, forces you to bend down at the basin and rubs his crotch against your ass. His other hand is all over your bent over tits, you nipple now half showing. He dry humps you right there, without giving a damn. He's going against your body and you can feel his large boner making you feel wet. As he goes at you rhythmically, your earrings are creating a rhythm of their own, almost drowning your heavy breathing. Just then, you suddenly hear the flush from the washroom inside. Someone's inside. He quickly lets go, you quickly adjust your gown and try to make sense of what just happened. You signal him to leave. But he turns back one last time, kisses you on ur lips, holding down your crotch hard in his hand through your gown this time. After stealing a kiss, he slaps you, half in passion, half almost to signal his dominance, and then leaves. You can't even digest what happened. But whatever he did, has left you wet, seduced and wanting oh so more.

The washroom door opens behind. "Hey, what are you doing here alone?" your drunk husband says in surprise.