A Wedding and a Funeral Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I dropped Emma off at work, we'd agreed to spend one more night in Warburton and as I've already mentioned, there was an element of seduction that led to my decision to stay one last night in Paula's Palace as we'd started calling it. With that in mind, I could've chosen something that was more suited to a Friday night with my best friend, who might become a girlfriend.

My choice of outfit that night was a black, three-piece suit and a white silk, double-breasted blouse, it certainly caused one of the mechanics to come outside for a ciggie! Ostensibly, it was so that he could direct me as I reversed out onto Holloway Drive, the fact that Stan had borrowed my car and followed me there didn't seem to matter to my self-appointed carpark warden. I drove her Holden Kingswood station wagon back home, and a few hours later I drove my car to the restaurant and picked her up and brought her back to get her car.

Even at the restaurant however, my outfit was noticed. The owner actually thought I worked for his boss, Paula because he lifted the hatch to let me in the back, until Emma explained that I was just her friend. It kind of tickled my fancy though, more evidence that dressing up and looking the part will open doors that probably shouldn't be opened for you. In my case I could've gone right into the manager's office where the safe was kept.

Thus, I was relaxed when we got back to Paula's Palace. There was a message on the home phone from Paula, saying she'd be back on the third. Emma called her back while I made the coffees and came back into the kitchen some time later.

"She's asked me to pick her up from the airport," she put the phone back in the cradle.

"Good job you just got your car fixed."

"I won't be taking my car," she moved to the French door, "I'll be taking the four wheel drive, she put me on the insurance temporarily."

"Oh my God, serious?"

"Yeah," she turned back to me, "she apparently knows Penny as well. I told her about what we did today she said that she's known her for years, Penny handled her divorce apparently but they're the best of mates so she said."

"It's a small world," I replied, "and she knows I'm here?"

"Yeah, she said that's cool."

"She sounds like a really nice person but," I handed her a coffee.

"Yeah, she's really down to earth. I'd have thought someone with her status wouldn't look twice at someone like me but she's really approachable."

"How old is she?"

"Thirty six, I googled her the other night. Her family's worth millions, her parents live interstate in Queensland but her brother lives in London, he's a banker I think."

"Just goes to show though, you can't judge a book by its cover," I walked into the living room.

"She was married when she was twenty one, but broke up with her husband twelve months later, it was a bit controversial at the time," she sat down on one of the L-shaped couches, I sat near her with my back to the corner. "Her ex tried to claim half of her estate but her family lawyers waded in and he got fuck all in the end," she set her cup down.

"So, your temporary landlady had a gold digging ex husband, that's a turn up for the books."

"Absolutely, it's usually the other way around, but he's got a record. He was arrested for a quantity of heroin around about the time they separated, he eventually got off but he spent time on remand, and that was apparently the motivation behind pushing for a big payout."

"Legal fees," I rolled my eyes, "so what happened to him?"

"Found dead in a house in Kings Cross three and a half years later, auto asphyxiation."

"Say what?"

"He was found hanging from a door knob with his pants around his knees and an erection."

"Gross," I winced, "who does that to themselves?"

"Um, Michael Hutchence?"

"Well, apart from him."

"It happens apparently, cutting off the blood supply to your brain gives you a better orgasm, but if you're not quick enough you'll wind up passing out and dying. It's a fucking stupid technique to be honest, why risk dying for an orgasm?"

"I wouldn't know anything about orgasms," I replied, "haven't had one yet."

"It's hard to describe," she smiled crookedly, "it's different for everyone, and it depends on a lot of things, the other person, the foreplay, technique, position and the rest, the first orgasm I had was with Valerie."

"I've often wondered that about you," I replied.

"You were kind of straight but also a bit gay, and then you came out but you didn't go out with any girls while we were at Tafe together. I always thought of you as bisexual, although not now," I put my cup down, "if you know what I mean."

"I do, and it was always one of those things I associated with my biological mum. Judy did some research for me when I turned sixteen, because I was going through changes and questioning things and she discovered my mum had been a prostitute."

"A pro? Okay," I looked past her.

"She wasn't on the game for long according to Judy, she ended up working as a madam in a parlour and my dad was the bouncer but she lost the job when they were both busted for dealing drugs," she picked up her cup again.

"But apparently, she swung both ways and so I associated being attracted to girls with mum, and I didn't want to end up like her, found dead with a needle in my arm. It wasn't until I started hanging out with you that my perspective changed."

"Oh, so there it is," I grinned, "you're blaming your sexual orientation on your Christian girlfriend."

"Kind of, you didn't even blink when I told you that I liked girls. I half expected you to reject me, but instead you invited me back to your joint."

"It's the way I am," my eyes narrowed, "my dad's homophobic but I'm not my father and you're not your mother or father for that matter. We don't have to repeat the mistakes of our parents, we'll make our own mistakes instead."

"That's what I love about you," she poked my leg playfully, "you're always coming out with these pearls of wisdom."

"Hardly," I rolled my eyes, "I just repeat shit I've heard or read, none of it's original."

"Don't say that about yourself," she actually looked hurt.

We lapsed into silence for a few minutes and I took off my jacket.

"So, what else do you like about me?" I finally asked her.

"Your hair," she tugged at my hair playfully and then giggled, "sorry but someone had to say it."

"Okay," I glanced at the coffee table, "thanks, I think."

"It's the way I am with you," she went on, "I don't have to pretend with you, you're the first person I can be myself with," she finally finished.

I felt as if my insides had dropped away. She'd said that in the past but it'd been way back when we first started hanging out together at the age of eighteen, but since she'd moved in with Valerie, there had been a chasm between us. As I mentioned earlier, Valerie never stopped her from being around me but Emma was always very guarded whenever she saw me, it was usually at a café and Valerie would come by the café afterwards to pick her up. In hindsight, she was probably trying to let her do her own thing but going about it the wrong way.

"She came between us towards the end," Emma continued, "she used to ask me what I saw in you and when I tried to explain it, it always came out wrong."

"Well she's not here now," I patted her leg.

Emma turned to stare at me and I felt a slight headiness that I'd only experienced a couple of times when I was kissing a guy. A few moments later she leaned forward and kissed me lightly on the lips, I felt a slight uneasiness but then I closed my eyes and parted my lips slightly.

That was my first mistake.

The next thing I knew she'd pulled back slightly but our noses rubbed together and she brought her hand up to my chin and tickled it. She kissed me again but this time she opened her mouth and I just reciprocated because my eyes were still closed but halfway through the kiss they opened and her hand was now cupping my cheek.

"Oh," I spoke out.

"Sorry," she straightened up, "my bad."

"It wasn't necessarily bad," I touched my lips, "it just surprised me."

"Is that so?" Emma's eyes widened slightly.

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting a kiss, let alone a second one. It was always one of our boundaries if you remember."

"I do," she tilted her head to one side, "do you want a third kiss?"

I stared into her eyes wanting to say no but feeling as if my vocal cords were frozen. She leaned a little closer and I instinctively grabbed her tie. She slid one hand along the top of the couch and a few seconds later our lips touched again. She opened her mouth and I followed suit, allowing her to use a bit more pressure. My grip on the tie tightened and she grabbed the back of my head at the same time. She worked my lips slowly and methodically and the headiness became more acute, I felt as if I was about to pass out when she broke free.

"Whoa," I let my breath out suddenly.

"A kiss too far? Or not far enough?"

I didn't reply to that as I looked past her at the pool table. It held my attention for a full minute as she stroked my hair and then I let go of her tie and looked into her eyes. Something had changed, I could sense it in the way she returned my steady gaze. There were two conflicting effects bubbling up inside. The first was anxiety and the second was arousal. We were in someone else's house and I didn't know if Paula had any rules about this kind of thing, and I had my Christian morals. Thou shalt not lie down with someone before thou art married and thou shalt never lie with a woman if thou art a woman. But therein lay the second effect, arousal. It was a turn on for those same reasons, a forbidden taboo, I could have sex and Paula wouldn't know.

I froze for an eternity, or a minute, whichever comes first.

"Are you all right?" Emma looked worried and I nudged my glasses and swallowed.

"Um... yeah... are you?"

"Am I what?" she slid a hand through my hair and tickled my earlobe. I shivered at her touch and she did it again but more slowly, "if you want me to stop I will."

In that instant I nearly did say no but then she touched my cheek with her other hand and leaned over for a playful kiss, I grabbed her tie and pushed against her, willing myself to just let go of the anxiety. Everything about this told me the longer we kissed the harder it would be to disengage and yet when we broke free it was me who took the initiative and we exchanged another kiss. This one was much longer and I was out of breath when we pulled back, I blinked to clear my vision. I felt the usual euphoria but it was slightly different. I sensed that there would be no rush to get my pants off, a woman's arousal is not like a man's in that respect.

We kept on kissing for the next few minutes and I soon felt something else, a warmth in my chest and nipples, and the weakness in my belly. There was a wetness between my legs but when I looked down there was no obvious spotting but I felt damp, my face was also flushed. I wasn't the only one feeling aroused though, Emma's face was also flushed and she was breathing slowly and shallowly as she stared into my eyes. My glasses were beginning to mist over and so I took them off and put them on the coffee table. Emma glanced at them and then she slid forward and straddled me. I let out a slight, "oomph," and she smiled.

"Sorry about that."

"That's okay," I grabbed her waist, feeling the softness of her white blouse.

She kissed me playfully and slid her fingers up my front and over my breasts. I let out a low sigh as she kissed me on the lips again, forcing my mouth wide open for a passionate kiss. In that instant I almost pushed her away, but then I grabbed her tie and loosened it, I was only doing what I'd seen on tv shows to be honest but she broke free and looked down at my hands. We were both a little out of breath by then and she sat back and looked past me and frowned.

"Are you okay with this, with what we're doing?" she finally asked, "you're a Christian, doesn't it say something about this in the bible?"

"It does," I replied, "but it's a bit unclear, mum explained it to me a couple of years ago, there's a bit in the Old Testament, which is all Jewish law and a bit in the New Testament that may or may not refer to homosexuality."

"But you, personally," she replied.

"I have no idea to be honest, I barely even kissed Nathan. This is the furthest I've gone, ever."

"I thought so, you were always coy about your high school years."

"High school was just high school, I studied hard and tried to stay away from the mean girls," I let go of the tie and rested my arms on the top of the couch, "some days I could, others I couldn't but I learned to lie about my exploits. I once told them I'd slept with a guy from another school, and that worked until they asked him and he said we'd only talked once at the bus stop."

Emma giggled at that.

"Sounds like something I said in school, I was always making up fantasy boyfriends."

"So, where do we go from here?"

"I don't know to be honest," she drew her fingers down the edges of my waistcoat, "we can just sit and kiss until our lips fall off, or," she tugged at the top button, "we could go further."

Our eyes met and she leaned over to kiss me again and as she worked my mouth she undid the top button of my waistcoat. I remember breaking free and looking down at the shallow vee. It was such an overt act and I was shocked that I hadn't tried to stop her but then again, I looked up at her, in all honesty this had been brooding for weeks. She undid a second waistcoat button and I stared at her hands, willing myself to say the word no or stop. I was hypnotised by this slow erotic unbuttoning. Another button slipped through the buttonhole followed by a fourth and she pulled on the edges of the garment, exerting pressure on the fifth button. She leaned over for another kiss and as she broke free again she undid the button and opened the waistcoat all the way.

I let my breath out in a rush, conscious that this had escalated beyond my ability or will to resist, but when her hands slipped up to my breasts I winced and instinctively grabbed her arms. She stopped and looked down at her hands, but then squeezed my breasts again and drew her thumbnails across my nipples. I let out a quiet, "oh," and she did it again and I moaned.

I stared into her eyes, but because I'm short and long sighted I was having problems focusing. She let go of my breasts and reaching back, handed me my glasses.

"There you go," she caressed my front, "you can see again."

"Thank you," I slipped my hands up her arms to her shoulders and rested them there while I thought about my options. They'd come down to two, keep going with this erotic disrobing or put a stop to it, but that led to the next question. Why stop? There was no logical reason to stop, I couldn't get pregnant, she didn't have a girlfriend, although Roxy could have fitted the bill, we were alone and most importantly, I really was curious.

When she squeezed my breasts again I arched my back slightly and sucked my breath in and then let it out again immediately. The tingling sensation in my nipples became more intense, they were hardening under her expert manipulation. My breathing became sharper and more intense as I let it out and sucked it in again. The headiness had become, heavier, a kind of dullness of the senses as I allowed her to massage my breasts.

"The first time I had sex with Valerie," she murmured, "she didn't even penetrate me, she sucked my nipples and went down on me," she kept massaging my breasts, "it was only the next night that I let her penetrate me with a vibrator. At the time I was afraid, I thought it'd hurt like fuck, but she was gentle with it."

She slipped her hands under the waistcoat and eased it across my shoulders and I let my hands fall to the couch. The garment slid over my shoulders and I twisted slightly to let her take it off me, it landed on the cushion beside me and she grinned as she undid her top button.

"Nothing like a bit of air up there," she grinned.

"I know," I grabbed her tie again, "and this thing with Roxy, it's over?"

"Over?" Emma's eyes narrowed, "I'm not sure it really began, we had one night in bed, she left the same night and now she's wanting to step back. She wouldn't be the first woman to do that, Valerie told me a few women have done that with her in the past, experimentation is the word she used," she loosened her tie a little more.

"Having sex with a woman doesn't make you gay, it's a preference for gay sex that makes me gay, I don't feel comfortable being with a guy," she started pulling the tie out of the knot, "I never know if they're going to pin me down and they're much stronger."

The tie came out of the knot and she unravelled it but left it hanging loosely about her. I grabbed the tie ends and nodded as I replied.

"I know what you mean, I don't feel safe, even with Nathan. We kissed a few times, in the car and on the front porch but I would never have kissed him in my bedroom or if I couldn't be disturbed by mum or Stan."

"Not that they would've cared," I added a moment later.

"Can I ask a question?" she tickled my belly through the blouse.

"What?"

"Do you like being undressed?"

"Um, I don't know how to answer that question," I frowned, "no one's ever tried to undress me, but it felt nice."

"Arousing?"

"Huh?"

"Did it turn you on?" Emma smiled crookedly.

"Yeah... it did," I finally replied.

"Cool," she grabbed my wrists, "put your arms on my shoulders." I acquiesced and she reached back and pulled the scrunchie from her hair and let it fall about her shoulders.

I slid my hands through her hair as she dropped the scrunchie on the couch and then slid her hands over my breasts again. I arched my back slightly and looked down at her hands as she massaged my breasts slowly and methodically. There was a rhythm to her movements and I fell into step with it, rising and falling in tune with her hands, but finally she brought her hands up to my brooch, it came undone a second later and she dropped it onto my waistcoat.

I stared at it and she reached around to undo my necklace, the jewellery fell into my lap and Emma picked it up for a closer examination.

"Pretty," she murmured, "is it real gold?"

"It was a sixteenth birthday present," I replied, "from mum."

"I like your mum," she replied, "and Stan too," she dropped the necklace onto the waistcoat.

"I like your foster parents too," I replied.

"They're pretty cool, mum's really patient with me. I used to fret and worry that she'd turn me out of the house whenever I did something wrong at school but she'd always sit me down and say, now let's talk about what's really going on," she slid her fingers up the edge of my blouse.

"There was always something deep down that had affected me. My shyness, some girlfriend who'd suddenly started avoiding me, a teacher, or just normal growing pains," she reached my shoulders and smirked.

"That's what happens when your mum is a cop and your dad is a lawyer."

I didn't reply however as she slid her hands back down my front, following the edge of the blouse, she did this several times in a row and whenever she reached the topmost button on the outer edge she rubbed it or pulled at it. She didn't try to undo it though, which was puzzling because I thought she was going to several times, and the last time I really thought she was going to undo it because the button was about to slide through the buttonhole. My eyes were riveted on her hands and I had sucked in my breath but then she dropped her hands to my belt suddenly and chuckled.

"Made ya look ya dirty chook."

I winced and smiled as she pulled the belt end past the belt keeper and hard against the buckle, the prong popped out and she slid the belt out of the buckle and then proceeded to slide the belt inch by inch past the keepers on my trousers. I kept my eyes locked onto hers as she removed my belt, it was so slow that it had me wondering if she was as nervous as me, or was it part of her technique as they say? It certainly heightened the sexual tension though.