A Wedding Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat us up. "Are you really into sex with me? This isn't an act to be someone you are not?"

Her hand reached between us, where things were limp. "If you promise to make this hard and fuck me hard, I will tell you a secret."

"I can do that. Tell me."

"My Mother, the hard hearted professor, was knocked up with me before my father proposed. After she realized what a loser she had fallen for, she broke the engagement and had me on her own, with no help from her parents.

"Just in the last couple of years, I discovered most of her weekend conferences involve shacking with guys who fuck her silly. What you have done, my darling James, is push the button that released all those slutty genes I inherited from her!"

I picked her up and walked us around. Leaning against the kitchen butcher block, I asked, "What about here?"

"Yes."

I climbed the stairs. Her legs were wrapped tightly around my waist. I went to the infamous window above where we had been last night.

"What about here?

"Yes, but maybe not in my ass?"

I thumbed her nipples. "We are not ready for that. Some special day in the future, you will insist..."

"My sister came and came... Maybe not too far in the future?" She wiggled and giggled in my arms.

"I will talk to Doug. After several margaritas, the two of you will offer yourselves side by side."

"Kinky. Decadent. Why would I be part of such an awful thing?"

Her clothes came off quickly, along with mine. On the freshly made bed where her sister had fucked Doug, I jammed myself home with one long thrust. She moaned and swore, "Yes, awful man, take me."

The sex talk, and the image of getting fucked in the ass right next to her sister made Sylvie wild. "I don't want to wait. There must be lube around here someplace." She stood and gave me a thin smile. "Stay there. Don't get soft. I will be right back."

In a minute or two, she called, "Come in here."

She was holding a rubber bag full of warm water and enema solution, with the long nozzle dangling. "We are doing this the right way. You get the honors."

I took the equipment as she leaned over the vanity counter. "You are bad. Very bad."

She grinned at me as I greased up everything and slid the appliance into her beautiful tight pucker. The pinch valve was easily undone and fluid flowed. "Oh dear, that is so strange. Strange but nice."

You've never been cleaned out before?"

"No. Just lucky, I guess."

I saved half of the bagful and closed the valve. "You are going to be dancing around in a few minutes."

"Yes, I've read about it. Guys torturing the women..."

I opened the bathroom window as she sat on the john and let everything out.

Another cycle of cleaning and lubing and she was leading me back to the bedroom window. "Just like Doug. I am going to fight you all the way. My tits are going to dangle out the window."

I brought my hand down hard on her ass. "Behave, slut. I told you we were doing this. On your knees."

"No! Don't you know the meaning of No!?"

Another swat and she fell onto the window sill. The view over the water was superb. I couldn't imagine a better place to be kinky with my brand new girlfriend.

I nudged her legs apart and pressed my greasy cockhead to her hole. She screamed again, "No! Damn it. You can't!"

I was surprised how easily the whole length of me drove home. I cupped her tits and tweaked both stiff nipples. "God, you feel good in there."

"Ahhh. No, please no."

I could tell from the way she moved that nothing was hurting. Already, the tight rear pushed back at me. I wondered how long before she gave up the fake resistance and let her body enjoy what my slippery cock was doing to her insides. The insides where no cock had been before.

Her voice went silent, but every thrust was answered. I could hear birds singing in the trees outside and smiled. She was getting her ass taken in the nicest way. She moved impatiently and I swatted a globe and went into overdrive.

"Slut, you like this, don't you? You are going to come soon. Understand? Soon!"

That was it. A long high wail and collapse in my arms as the orgasm arrived.

Minutes later, her arms were around my neck as the hot water pounded down. She smiled up and shuddered for the umpteenth time. "God, what a thrill!"

My soapy fingers explored where my cock had recently been. "Yes, get all your stuff out of there."

An hour later, she was driving her car down the road toward school. A smile didn't seem to leave her face as we chatted about life and love.

"You're bad for me. I can't stop talking. I used to be scared to open my mouth around guys."

She jerked and looked across at me. "That was a dumb thing to say, wasn't it?"

"You mean about opening your mouth?"

Her eyes blazed. "Just for that, you are taking me to your place at school and providing a stiff item for me to train on!"

"Are you really going to wake up in my bed?"

Her fingers gripped my thigh. "We have to talk."

"You are not thinking about talking, you are thinking about ..."

"Stop! I can't drive and talk sex with you at the same time!"

"Ok. I will be good." I slouched down and closed my eyes. My hand quietly moved to find hers. She hummed.

"Wake up. We are almost there. Where am I going?"

A few minutes later, we pulled up in the alley behind the house where I rented an attic room. Sitting up, I said, "You drove, I'll buy lunch. There is a deli around the corner."

"Show me your room and bring something back. We have to talk." Her eyes looked serious and I decided to pay attention.

When I returned with the lunch sack, she had already been at work picking up my mess. A thunderbolt drove through my addled brain. Sharing this space with another person meant changes! Changes to my slovenly male routine. And who knows what else.

She pointed to the bed, "Sit."

Instead, I sat on the floor and leaned back against the bed. She straddled my legs and reached for her sandwich. I stared into the grey eyes and wondered about the two of us. Was this just a weekend fling?

The eyes had a look I hadn't seen before. Curious and inquisitive. With her mouth still full of sandwich, she murfed, "Will we survive love?"

I munched myself and tried to think of an intelligent response. This was hard. The woman in front of me had stolen my heart. It was probably dangerous to think. I reached behind and pulled the blanket over my head. Two could play the hiding game.

"Will you talk to me after we have a nap?"

I said the only thing I could think of. "I will do anything you ask me to."

She packed up the rest of the lunch, used the bathroom, dropped her shorts, and climbed on the bed.

"Get up here and hold me."

When I woke up, she had scrunched around and fished my penis out of my shorts. Her tongue caressing the tip was having the usual result.

"I went out with a guy in high school who wanted me to suck his cock. By the time I said yes, he was all shriveled up." She gave a half laugh and added, "Why doesn't this thing shrivel around me?" Her mouth closed gently over the top and sucked. My hand crept up the nearby thigh to the warm place where her legs came together.

"No molesting the girl while she is in training. You have to talk me through this. I really am dumb about what to do."

I grabbed the body and repositioned it on my chest where my lips could find hers. "I have a better idea. We have the hots for each other. We have to decide a few things. Are you going to spend time with me in this little space? Are we paired up?"

"Those are silly questions. I'd rather fuck."

"What are we going to do about the fact you are smarter than me and always one jump ahead?"

"I've always been the shy one. The silly wallflower. Now I've found a guy who turns me on. Who fucks with my body and my brain too. You are getting the new me. The woman who wants to give orders all of a sudden..."

I discovered I was also getting the woman who could put her head down and cry on me. Who said, "Damn, I love you," in my ear and cried some more.

I carried her to the tiny bathroom and mopped the face with a steamy washcloth, holding her hair out of the way. "We are going to your dorm room to get stuff, including a nice dress so that I can take you to dinner at a good place."

She pushed me against the wall for a torrid kiss and said, "Ok."

An hour later, we were sitting at a view table at Enrico's, Dominic, the maitre 'd, was a friend of my uncle Bob, and had known me for years. "Ah, James, it is a pleasure to see you tonight with your lady friend. May I have the honor of being introduced?"

"Sylvie, this is my family friend Dominic Calabrese. Dominic, this is my special friend Sylvie MacArthur. We have just returned from Maggie Macintosh's wedding in Silver City."

"Please follow me. With all that food and drink, perhaps you would prefer one of our special omelets? With a small dish of fruit on the side?"

I looked at Sylvie, who nodded. I said, "That would be very fine. May we also have some mineral water with bubbles?"

After a moment of silence, her hand landed firmly on top of mine. "This is getting out of control. First you tell me you will do whatever I say. Now, you are acting the perfect gentlemen and making all the right decisions."

"Maybe it's good for us to be out of control?"

I sipped my bubbly water and smiled at her animated face. It seemed we had both found something in the other that we hadn't had before. More than just lust and sex.

"Do you have to tell anyone you are sleeping over?"

Her hand pounded mine. "Stop being such a nice guy. Aren't you supposed to get me so drunk I don't know whose bed I am falling into?"

"When we get back, you are definitely going over my knee."

"That will be educational, won't it?" She rose and gripped my hand. I left money for the bill on the table.

"There is a problem. I am definitely not drunk. But I already like your bed. Especially what's in it keeping me warm."

The rest of the evening was totally silly. We didn't even have sex.

* * *

My eyes opened slowly. She was sitting on the edge of my bed, holding out her coffee mug. Her hand reached under the cover and squeezed the hard thing it found there.

"We are all business this morning. I have a class in an hour." She smiled down at me and sipped her coffee.

"All business?"

Yes, all business. I have decided it is ok to be in love with you. Crazy, but ok. That was a very nice sleep, even if you didn't attack me in the night. I am telling the roommates that they may not see much of me the next little while. We are having a test of a relationship."

"A test." I felt dumb repeating her words.

"Yes. A one week test. If we are still in love in a week, there will be another talk and a visit with parents."

She screeched as I walked us to the shower, tickling her ribs. "That was a talk?"

I soaped her front as she wiggled beneath my hands. "Keep that up. I sure hope this works, because I haven't felt this good in my whole life." She sealed that with a hot kiss and I relaxed. The new girlfriend was something else.

* * *

Five days later, I was facing the fact that it seemed we were going to make the one week mark still together. I had my head buried in a textbook, sitting at the small table under the only window in the attic apartment. The letters on the page were blurred, as I was having trouble concentrating. It was Friday afternoon and neither of us had Saturday classes this term. Perhaps a beer would help. I was rising from the chair when Sylvie burst through the door and into my arms. A long hot kiss later, she said, "Hi!"

I started walking us back toward the bed, but she said, "No, no, no. We have been invited out for dinner and have to be there by six, clean and dressed up!"

There had been some adjustments in apartment behavior. She had said we could not leave for class in the morning without a pickup and cleanup. I had countered with a rule that a messy room was ok in the evening. This meant that when we had both arrived at the end of the day, clothes could fall to the floor anywhere as we darted and feinted around. She made a dance out of it, putting on one of her favorite songs and directing me to provide a shared beer from the fridge. I liked the moment when her bra disappeared and I pressed us together. She breathed in my mouth, "No, no, you can't," but allowed me liberties with her fabulous tits.

Most days, by the time we were down to shorts and briefs, she was far gone. I rubbed her pussy and waited for directions. Was it my tongue or my cock she got first? We held hands and danced around, making faces at each other and falling into the bed. She had another decision crisis. On top, or bottom, or hands and knees?"

Tonight, I just rolled us into the bed for more kisses, and a wrestle. "Do I get to know who we are meeting for dinner."

She went silent, giving me an unsmiling stare. "You have to promise not to beat me, not to swear, and to act the proper gentleman you are capable of all through dinner."

I slumped to her side, pulling a pillow over my head and groaning.

She sat on my butt and bounced. "It's not that bad."

I turned over. "We may not make it to a week."

Now she bounced on my crotch and laughed. "We already have! We are dinner guests at the faculty club of my mother and your parents!"

"You're kidding."

She pulled tee and bra off, and shook perfect tits in my face. "I'm not. This is for real. Mom could only do it tonight and your parents were available. The only serious question is whether we are engaged by the time we see them at the club."

"You've deliberately upstaged me. Isn't the guy supposed to do something?"

Her tongue was looking for mine and her tits were rubbing on my chest. "You should be grateful. I've saved you from a run in with your future mother-in-law."

The body relaxed and a little voice said, "You are ok with this, aren't you?

I let the silence develop and finally said, "Sylvia MacArthur, will you marry me?"

12