A Wedding Invitation

Story Info
Katie and Dave are invited to an old friends wedding.
7.4k words
3.96
46.6k
43
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This can be read as a stand-alone story about Katie and Dave but it is also a follow on to the two previous stories of their adventures; A taste of Turkish delight and What happens on holiday comes home.

If wife sharing stories aren't your thing, then I politely suggest you move on and read something more to your liking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were both completely exhausted and slept in late on the Saturday morning, although Dave was up before me as I didn't get out of bed until it was way past 10 o'clock.

"Finally, she gets up." My husband grinned as I came into our kitchen holding my hand out to take the steaming mug of coffee that he offered to me.

"Thanks." I stifled a yawn and dropped, heavily, into a chair.

"How do you feel this morning?" Dave slid into the seat opposite me.

"Um... tired but ok. You?" I replied, running my fingers through the tangled mess of my hair, unsure exactly what feelings he might be referring to.

"I mean about last night and what happened." He clarified his question without me needing to ask.

"Oh, you mean... with Jared?"

He nodded, looking at me questioningly, "Yeah, I mean Jared."

I paused, taking a sip of my coffee as I considered exactly what I was going to say.

"Be honest." Dave continued as he waited for my answer.

"OK well, the sex was absolutely amazing. Sorry but it was." I told him anxious about hurting his feelings, "And the whole getting picked up at the bar thing was incredibly exciting as well."

"But? I sense there's a but coming here."

"But I think the Jared thing should stop there." I stated frankly, "I know we talked about me meeting him again and possibly even spending the night with him but you're my husband and I love you, not him."

Dave smiled and leant across the table to kiss me lightly on my lips.

"That's exactly how I'm feeling. I think that maybe we got a bit carried away with the situation last night." The relief was evident in his voice as he spoke.

Reassured I continued to express my thoughts, "I'm happy to do it again if you want me to but the situation, and the person, needs to be right for both of us."

"I agree." My husband replied with a sheepish grin, "I'd love to watch you again but as you say, it has to be right."

For the moment that ended the discussion. It left us both with a lot to think about but I think we realised we had to get on with our normal lives and keep everything in perspective, ensuring that our erotic little game didn't take over our marriage.

Over the next few weeks, I continued to reflect on my two extra marital experiences that we had both enjoyed, although for very differing reasons. The idea of doing it again was an exciting possibility but finding the right set of circumstances, and just as importantly the right person, was definitely going to be a problem.

I was also worried about what my husband was actually thinking. Did he really want me to do it again or was he just saying it because he thought it was what he thought I wanted to hear? What if he had really hated it, and ended up hating me. We hadn't spoken very much about what I'd done since that Saturday morning, both of us keeping our innermost thoughts to ourselves.

Finally, after brooding over the subject for a couple of weeks, I'd had enough of tiptoeing around the matter and decided that we needed to talk properly and get our feelings out in the open. Recently we had almost stopped discussing anything but the most mundane of topics and I knew we had to confront the issue before it became any more of a problem between us.

It was a Saturday evening and we had gone out to one of our favourite restaurants for a meal, so we were both quite relaxed, when I raised the question.

"I think we need to talk Dave."

"This doesn't sound good." he seemed more than a little worried by my opening comment.

"About the whole Jared thing silly." I said reassuringly.

"Oh that." He frowned and looked into his wine glass, "What did you want to talk about?"

His response made me raise an eyebrow questioningly, "Well for one thing we haven't spoken any more about it in ages. I want to know how you really feel about what happened."

"Err... well I... umm... I..." Dave stammered obviously unsure what to say to me.

"Please honey, be honest about it. If you hate me for what I did then tell me so I can try to make it better." I started to panic, suddenly I was terrified that my husband was about to leave me, and reached across the table to take his hand.

He looked at me in surprise, "Hate you! Why would you think I would hate you?"

I shook my head somewhat confused, "Umm.... maybe because I let two other men fuck me."

"Yes, you did, and I wanted you to do it. Remember?" my husband reminded me, "I thought that perhaps you had gone off me and maybe wanted someone else like Jared maybe."

"Why would I want him? You're my husband."

With that we both looked at each other for a moment then burst out laughing at the realisation that we had both been assuming the worst of each other.

"So, you do want me to do it again?" I eventually managed to ask him as I stopped giggling.

My husband took my hand, "Yes, but only if you want to."

Squeezing his fingers, I thought about my answer, "I do but it needs to be the right situation for us."

"Agreed."

"Maybe we need some guidelines or something?" I suggested, "Just so we know what we are looking for."

My husband paused for a few moments as he considered my idea for having some sort of principles in place.

"Yeah, we need to agree on a few things now rather than later when it happens and it's a problem." He said finally.

We both sat silently for a minute, obviously contemplating what we were actually agreeing to.

"Honesty." I gave him my first thought on our proposed set of rules, "We have to agree to always be honest with each other no matter what and if one of us says no then it's no."

"That makes a lot of sense." He agreed with me.

I added a second suggestion quickly, "And no one we know or are likely to see again."

Dave nodded, "Yeah I think I can agree with that one."

"You're not certain about that?" I queried.

He frowned, "Basically I agree but I don't think it should be a hard and fast rule. There might be a situation..."

He left the sentence unfinished leaving me to make my own conclusions about what we might consider acceptable.

I nodded, concentrating and nibbling my lower lip trying to think of any other conditions I wanted to include.

"Anything more?" he asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"Just that I want you to be involved in everything. This is something we do together."

He shrugged, "What can I say I'm a voyeur, I want to watch my wife enjoying herself."

"You're just a kinky bugger you mean," I grinned, "but I don't mind."

He smiled.

"But I'm serious about this one. It's important to me. I don't want to be doing anything by myself with you waiting at home or something. That's a recipe for disaster." I stated firmly.

"OK. That's a fair point."

We finished our dinner without reaching any sort of conclusion about when or who or where. It was something that we both hoped would just happen when the right person and circumstances occurred.

However, I knew it would be down to me to initiate anything. I would have to find any potential partner sexy enough to want to take things further before even considering applying any of the rules we had just agreed.

Of course, there was always the option to go back to The Lounge but neither of us thought that was a good idea. Apart from the chance of meeting Jared again I didn't want to focus on just the one place for a chance meeting.

For the next couple of weeks, we discussed a variety of possible alternatives for meeting someone but it seemed the only feasible possibility was to advertise online. Something neither of us really wanted to do.

Getting on with our regular everyday lives we tried to put it out of our thoughts but we were both becoming a little dispirited that something would never happen and that we would, eventually, have to go back to the bar. That's when I received a surprise invitation to an old friend's wedding.

"Oh my, we've been invited to Fiona's wedding." I announced to Dave when I opened the letter.

"Who's Fiona when she's at home?" he looked up at me from the armchair he was sitting in.

"An old school friend. I haven't seen her since... well since before we met. As I recall I was going out with Ryan then and she was with.... I forget his name." I informed him unnecessarily.

"Ryan? The arsehole who kept stringing you along and cheated on you?" my husband's disparaging comment reflecting my own thoughts about my ex.

"Yes, that's the one."

"When is it and where?" he enquired.

I read through the invite and found her nuptials were being held a couple of hours journey away from our home in just under three weeks. If we went it would require us to stay over for at least a night.

"Can we go? I'd really like to." I plonked myself on Dave's lap and wrapped my arms about his neck, "I haven't seen her in so long and it would be nice to do something different.".

He took the invite and read it through, "It's short notice but why don't we go up on the Friday evening and stay for two nights? Make a proper break of it."

"Really!" I shrieked excitedly, "You could even pick me up straight after school and we could drive up from there."

Attending the wedding would give us an ideal opportunity for a week-end get-away and the chance to forget about things for a couple of days so I quickly sent back our acceptance and booked a room at the hotel for the Friday and Saturday nights.

Deciding to travel up straight from work on the Friday afternoon was a bit of a rush, we had to pack everything the evening before. I had bought a dress for the wedding but I still needed to select everything else I might want; from my make-up to swimwear for the hotel pool.

"How much are you taking? We're only there for two nights." my husband complained as I sorted through the pile of items I wanted to go in my bag.

"Just because all you need is your suit." I sarcastically replied, "Go and make a cup of tea if you're not going to be helpful."

"I need more than just my suit." He replied laughing, "But I don't need to take my whole wardrobe."

"Go away and stop moaning." I threw a trainer at him as he ducked out of the room still laughing at me.

Finally, I was done. I knew I had packed far more than I would actually need but I felt I had every eventuality covered, even down to the possibility of taking a swim in the hotel pool. Fortunately, for me all I had to do was leave my overloaded bag in the car as Dave was picking me up at the end of the school day.

Doing the barest minimum of clearing up once the children had left for the week-end I escaped from work as soon as I could and found my husband waiting for me in the school car park.

"Let's go. I can almost taste the gin and tonic already." I told him as I slid into the passenger seat alongside him.

Our drive up was reasonably stress free and we arrived just after six o'clock, giving us plenty of time to settle in before dinner. Check-in was really straightforward and, after getting the key to room 215, we headed up the stairs to shower and change for dinner.

I knew that Fiona was staying at the hotel along with a few other guests so I decided to make an effort with my appearance just in case we bumped into them. As Dave waited impatiently, I carefully applied my make-up; false eyelashes, mascara, eye shadow and more before finally getting dressed.

Teasing my husband, I slowly rolled my tan stockings up my legs, attaching them to the clasps on my pale blue suspender belt. Slipping on the matching lace bra and panties before I pulled my dark blue cocktail dress over my head, letting Dave zip me up.

Ending a several inches above my knee I knew I would have to be careful about flashing my stocking tops while the square cut bodice didn't really reveal a cleavage. But unless I wore a push up bra my modest breasts weren't a size you could really flaunt anyway.

Finally putting on my black 3" stilettos to complete my outfit.

"How do I look?" I did a twirl for him.

"It's a little short, I like it," he grinned, "Now can we please go to dinner? I'm hungry."

I kissed him on the cheek, "Mmhhmm... we can."

We had only just entered the hotel bar when a piercing shriek stopped us in our tracks.

"KATIEEEEEEE!" across the room Fiona leapt up from her seat and dashed over to wrap me in an embrace, "You're actually here."

"Hi Fee, its lovely to see you." I hugged her back for a several seconds before we broke apart.

"Fiona, this is Dave, my husband, I don't think you've met him. Dave this is Fiona." I introduced the pair of them.

"No. No I haven't. In fact, the last time I saw you, you were still with Ryan." She said slightly insensitively before leaning in to kiss Dave lightly on the cheek.

"Was it that long ago?" I ignored the mention of my ex-boyfriend.

She looked sideways at Dave, ignoring him as she continued, "You know I always thought you'd marry Ryan."

I let the comment pass and let her usher us into her group where, after having a glass of champagne thrust into our hands, she presented us to everyone there. Most of the people seemed to be her relatives and as quickly as she mentioned their name's I forgot them.

We stayed long enough to be polite and finish our drinks then. making our excuses, we headed in to the hotel's restaurant for dinner.

"She obviously liked your ex." Dave said rather pointedly as we sat down at our table.

"Yeah, she did. In fact, she introduced us."

"You never told me that."

I shrugged, "It isn't important. Is it?"

He shook his head, "No I suppose it isn't. I was just curious that's all."

We dropped the subject of my ex-boyfriend after that and enjoyed our meal, including the bottle of wine we had with it. By the time we finally left the restaurant I was a little bit tipsy and feeling quite amorous so, rather than go back to the bar, we took ourselves back up to our room.

Stumbling in to our suite I wrapped my arms about my husband's neck as he kicked the door shut. Pulling me into a kiss, his tongue probing my mouth, I felt him slide the zipper on the back of my dress all the way down. Moments later the garment had formed a pool of material around my feet before being quickly joined by my brassiere.

Dave guided me back to the bed, gently pushing me down and reaching for my panties. I looked up and giggled then lifted my hips, letting him slide them down my stockinged legs and untangle them from around my heels before tossing them aside.

"Fuck me baby. I want to feel you inside me." I whispered hoarsely, my thighs parting invitingly.

Laying back I watched as he hurriedly stripped off his clothes before lowering himself between my splayed legs, his rigid cock jutting out from his crotch like a lance. There was no foreplay, we both knew we desperately needed a release.

"Oh yes... yes, yes... aaahhhhhhh!" I groaned as he entered me, easing his full length into my moist slit.

Pushing my legs wider I drew my knees back as my husband began to drive his hard length into my body, splitting my pussy open with every firm stroke. The bedsprings starting to creak in time with his thrusting, the sound intermixing with my gasps and moans as I writhed ecstatically beneath him.

"Unhhh... Unhhh... yes, oh yes... Unhhhh!" clinging to him I bucked up off the mattress, urging him deeper into my dripping cunt.

"Oh, fuck Katie... oh fuck, oh fuck." riding me hard he grunted and groaned, his shaft pistoning faster into my depths, my pussy cream coating his organ with a glistening sheen.

I could feel the sensations building in me, the flames of my climax being fanned by my husband's frantic hammering of his manhood into my dripping sex. Above me he was surging towards his own peak, his pace increasing, and it became a race as to exactly who would come first.

Unable to hold back it was me, my body jerked uncontrollably as my orgasm ripped through me sending bolts of pleasure radiating out from my core.

"Oh god... oh god... I'm... gonna... cuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm!" my voice rose to a shrill scream as I climaxed, my slender frame shuddering violently.

"Ahhhh... Unhhhh.... Aaahhhhhhhhh!" Dave pounded his prick into me half-a-dozen more times before burying it to the hilt in my vagina and flooding my womb with his sperm.

"Oh yes yes... come in me baby." I sighed contentedly, enjoying the feel of his cock pulsing inside me and his seed filling me.

Breathless we lay together for several long moments as I buried my face against him, my arms wrapped about his neck, enjoying the afterglow of my orgasm.

He pushed up to take his weight on his arms and gazed down at me, "I do love you, Katie. You know that don't you?"

Hearing him say that I pulled his mouth to mine for a long lingering kiss before answering, "I know and I love you."

For the first time in a long while, I felt completely comfortable with what I had done and how we both felt as I snuggled in against my husband waiting to doze off.

Waking early the next morning I knew I wouldn't go back to sleep so I decided to go down to the hotel pool for a swim.

"Are you coming?" I asked Dave as I retrieved the black bikini I had purchased at the airport on our way to Turkey from our luggage.

He shook his head and yawned, turning over in bed, "No you go, I'm going back to sleep."

The pool was deserted as I stepped into the water, which was fortunate as I felt very exposed in the skimpy black two-piece costume that left very little to the imagination. Taking my time, I swam lengths for around half an hour before getting out.

"Katie?"

I had just reached for my towel when a voice behind me made me spin around.

"Ryan!" I stood, stunned, staring at my ex-boyfriend as his gaze roamed lustfully over my scantily clad body.

"Wow you look amazing." He leered at me.

"I... what... what are you doing here?" I jerked my towel up in front of me to partially cover my near nudity.

His smile broadened at my apparent embarrassment, "No need to be shy Katie. I have seen it all before. Remember?"

Flushing crimson at his comment I recalled the things we had done when we were a couple and I felt my pussy throb at the erotic memories he stirred in me. He still had the same gorgeous physique that I remembered although it was obvious to me that he hadn't lost his egotistical, self-centred attitude.

"As I recollect you seemed to prefer Charlotte Branning's body to mine." I retorted tartly.

"Ah yeah, that was my loss. She wasn't a patch on you."

I shrugged, "So why are you here?"

"Fiona's wedding." His answer surprised me, "Andy, the guy she's marrying is a friend of mine. In fact, I introduced them."

"Oh." was all I could think of to say.

He smirked at me again and I pulled the towel closer, "But now you're here things are definitely looking up."

"Well, I... I have to... get back to my husband." I turned quickly and walked back to the ladies changing room aware that most of my backside was visible in the high cut bikini bottoms.

By the time I had dried myself, dressed and hurried back to our room I was feeling a little calmer. The unexpected encounter with Ryan had been a complete shock to me and seeing him in just his swim shorts had, disconcertingly, unsettled me and made my pulse race.

"Oh my god honey, you'll never guess who I saw at the pool and is at the wedding today?" I blurted out to Dave as I rushed into our room.

"No, you're right I have no idea. Who?" he answered from the bathroom.

"Only my ex. Ryan." I declared indignantly.

He stuck his head round the bathroom door, "Really. You saw him?"