A Wedding on the Lake Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

I looked down in awe as she got to the floor in front of the sofa between my knees without taking my cock out of her hand. For an instant her hair darkened, back-lit by the wood stove and it looked auburn instead of blonde. Her skin lightly freckled instead of smoothly tanned. Weird, for this time of year, that it looked like a natural summer tan and not one from a tanning bed. She had faint bikini lines, and looked very much like she'd been spending time outside both with and without a top covering her big luscious tits.

A small portion of my awe was for my own cock. It looked like the cock I'd known for my whole life, in a lot of ways. Same shades of skin tone that darkened toward the head, especially when I was hard, when it would start to look a bit purple. The veins seemed to be mostly in the same places and bending along the same arcs and junctions. And the glans was still as broad as the center of my shaft, straight and curved slightly up in its hardness. But it was now the biggest cock I'd ever seen. The veins were thicker and stretched my skin a little tighter. The ridge of my cock head was more pronounced. And it was so hard that Rebekah had to pull with considerable force to aim it at her mouth and start sucking.

Jessica had always been pretty good at sucking my cock. But the way Rebekah sucked cock was on a different level, and considering she was working with much larger equipment than Jessica ever had, it was all the more impressive. She swallowed it easily, like she'd been throating monster cocks on a regular basis for years. The spikes of pleasure that exploded through my mind reminded me of the blue blast of light I'd thought I'd seen before Rebekah landed in the water. I remembered the way she'd sliced into the water with her feet hooked together and her arms pressed to her sides. She may have been falling, but she was taking control of the situation as well as she could. Her sucking banished the memory as quickly as it had uncovered it.

"Oh my god, holy fuck, yes," I groaned. "Oh my god, suck my cock!"

She locked her eyes on mine as she worked her sucking lips up and down my shaft and pumped the bottom half with both hands. Then she pulled back and gasped for air, leaving a thick coating of saliva shining on my cock. "You like how I suck this fucking beautiful cock?" she teased. "Stand up so I can suck your balls too."

I did as she ordered, and quickly, standing with Rebekah gazing up at me and my huge cock, which itself was paying careful attention to the ceiling. She leaned in and started licking and sucking my balls and swirling one hand around and up and down my slippery cock. She lifted one of my balls, which had grown along with my cock, only not to the same degree, with her sucking mouth and rubbed my cock against her upper left cheek and forehead.

"Slap my face with this cock," she said.

I gripped my rock-hard shaft around the root and did as she commanded, slapping my heavy wet cock against her cheek once, twice, three times.

"Harder!" she said, and she slapped my cock with her open palm hard enough to send a jolt of pain into my dangling nuts and leave a warmth on my cock itself.

I gripped my cock harder and swiveled my hips as brought my cock down hard on her face. THWACK. Then again from the side against her left cheek. THWACK. My cock was so hard now it was leaking, and I was leaving little globs and strings of pre-cum on her face as I went. One last time against the right side of her face, and then she opened wide and started stuffing me back down her throat.

"You are going to make me fucking cum," I gasped. "You are really good at sucking cock, holy fuck!"

She sucked and pumped and stared straight at me.

"Fuck yeah, look at me with my cock in your mouth," I said. "Just like that, make me cum. Make that cock shoot my load right down your throat." Had I ever talked like this during sex with Jessica? Not really. Then again, she'd never told me I wasn't slapping her face with my cock hard enough.

"Oh holy fuck jesus I'm gonna cum in your mouth!" I roared.

My balls roiled with a ferocity I'd never experienced before, and my vision darkened nearly black with the searing pleasure as they churned and pumped over and over and sent thick jets of cock cream exploding down Rebekah's throat. She pulled back after the first few volleys to catch some in her mouth, and she sucked and gulped as I shot the biggest spunk load of my life into her mouth. I'd never shot this much cum over the course of a week before.

When she finished sucking and swallowing my cum, Rebekah released my cock and it bobbed back upright, still hard as iron and covered with her spit and streaks of my cum.

"I need to eat your pussy now," I said.

"Fuck yes you do," she said, and she hopped onto the sofa to resume my former position, and I happily took hers on the floor. She spread her legs wide for me and I gazed in wonder and lust at her beautiful pussy. Her pink opening was visibly drooling pussy juice, and I dove in to taste her. I licked her from the bottom of her pussy to the top, dragging my tongue between her lips and inside her delicious cunt on my way to lashing her clit.

My cock was still hard and drooling as I sucked her pussy and tongue-lashed her clit. She tasted so good, and a feeling like deja vu washed over me. It lingered a few seconds as I ate this beautiful stranger's pussy, and for a moment I remembered her taste and the exact contours of her delicious cunt. She grabbed my head and pressed my face against her and rubbed her clit against my tongue and started to cum.

"Oh fuck yes!" she wailed. "Lick me and make me fucking cum! It feels so fucking good!"

Finally she released me and I drew back to breath and she thrashed on the sofa as her orgasm exploded through her body. I gazed at writhing curvy body and stroked my cock while she slowly regained her composure.

"Put it in," she gasped. "Fuck me right now."

I quickly moved to obey, positioning myself on my knees on the floor between her legs and pressing the bulging head of my preposterous cock against her opening. We pushed against each other and my cock slipped a few inches into her pussy and we cried out together in our pleasure. I felt the power she'd been telling me about explode through both of us and link us together more than just physically. I could feel her pleasure looping through that joining like it was my own, like I was simultaneously fucking and being fucked.

"Oh fuck yes, that's it baby," she moaned. "This is how you were fucking me when I slipped! Your cock feels so fucking good!"

"Oh my god your pussy is amazing!" I groaned. "I don't even know what to call you! I've never felt anything like this before!"

"I have," she gasped. "You were fucking me so good and the power started to flow into me. So much of it, and it just felt better and better and I lost control!"

"I don't know what you mean," I cried as my balls started to churn. "But I can't hold it! You're gonna make me cum again! Oh FUCK!"

"Give it to me!" she cried. "Fuck me and cum in me, oh FUCKING GOD FUCK!"

My balls roiled and pumped and again I was shooting impossible blasts of cum, this time deep into her clenching pussy. I felt her orgasm as intensely as she did, and I knew she was feeling mine. The feeling of deja vu returned, sharper, more focused. I actually remembered fucking her. We were outside under the stars, surrounded by naked bodies glistening with sweat and lit by fire-light. It was her memory, not mine. I'd never even had a threesome, let alone participated in an orgy under the night sky. I remembered with her as the power exploded inside her. I remembered the intense fire of her love for a few of the people around us. I remembered her pleasure turning into fear as she started to slip. Then the power overwhelmed me and my mind exploded into blue fire and I tumbled against her and passed out with my cock still shooting cum inside her.

* * *

I dreamed of an island falling out from beneath me. I bonfire roaring and falling away with it. The stars surrounding me and then the slip itself. Out of space and along the stream of time, which way was I going? The concept of direction seemed unfit for the task of describing the sensation. I was a time traveler. But I wasn't me. I was someone named Becky. Or was it Abigail? Or Rebekah?

* * *

"Holy fuck!" I said as I jolted awake, my momentum from the dream sending me crashing naked to the floor beside my sofa. It was daylight, and the woman was gone.

There was a note on the coffee table.

Luke,

I don't know if I'll be able to hold myself here long enough to write this note. I have a little more control over it than I did the first time, but there's just SO MUCH POWER. I'm slipping again. I don't know if you'll see me again before the summer of 2016, but you might. I know you remembered with me. You and I met out of order. There's a campground at the southern end of the lake, or at least there is in my time. If I can't get back to you, I'll see you there in fourteen years. I won't know you yet, and you can't tell me about any of this. I'm not sure how I know this, but there's a woman coming to stay at the cabin next door to yours soon. A week, maybe two. Her name is Veronica, and I think you two are going to get married.

Thank you. You were there to give me an anchor point when I was slipping, and I don't think I would have survived without you.

The Lake is a wonderful place. It's where you're meant to be.

Love,

Rebekah

"Who the fuck is Luke?" I said to my empty living room.

* * *

Chapter 1

Will, last fall

We tried for four months to extend the bond to Becky.

With Abigail's confident promise of our success, I'd expected it to be a few days or maybe a couple of weeks. But our lives were changing fast and the bond, as important as it was to me and Eva, took a back seat to getting used to the basics of being in a three-person relationship. Eva and I had been sleeping in the same bed for more than a year by the time we moved in with Becky, and we continued that way, sometimes sharing our bed with our girlfriend, and sometimes sleeping just the two of us while Becky slept in her own room. As the months went on, even Eva and I realized the luxury of being able to sleep alone every once in a while, and by Halloween, we all had our own rooms in the rented house, our own place to be alone or to share with one or more of our lovers.

And the night we finally extended the bond, we got a lot more than we had bargained for.

Becky was a Halloween fanatic, and she threw an epic party at our house, which as usual in the later hours at our house, had dwindled to just her and me and Eva, along with Jack and Sophie and Kaylee.

Eva unhooked one of the clasps on the bib of her overalls, the only thing she was wearing, for not the first time tonight, baring one of her huge melons, and I smiled at Eva and kissed her and nodded across the room to draw her attention to Becky and Kaylee kissing. Eva was happy to share me with both of the gorgeous babes who were now tongue-wresting on the other couch. My cock was quickly hardening in the tight pants of my pirate costume, and Eva fished it out of the opening for not the first time that evening. While Becky was our mutual girlfriend and domestic partner, Kaylee was my openly acknowledged side relationship. She visited frequently and joined in our group antics every time, but I also took her out to dinner and spent time with her at her campus apartment away from Eva and Becky.

The Lake power, which Eva and I had come to know as the Bond, had made jealousy a thing of our past. Eva had a side boy herself, and while the bond didn't yet extend to Becky or Kaylee, both women had frequent sex with other people besides me and Eva as well.

Eva sucked my cock while Kaylee and Becky made out and pawed at each other's tits. Becky's incredible tits were as familiar to me now as Eva's and Sophie's, but they still made my heart skip a beat every time I had the privilege of seeing them. Kaylee's were smaller, but just as perfect. The twenty-year-old brunette and the twenty-six-year-old auburn haired goddesses were progressing quickly from sexy costumes to naked.

When Jack and Sophie rejoined us in the living room, they were already naked. Jack's huge cock was rock-hard and glistening with cum, whether from Sophie's pussy or Cassandra's I couldn't say. They'd both been eager to walk our sexy neighbor back to her own house, and chances were good that the three of them had fucked before they'd bid her goodnight.

I ran a hand up under Eva's body and first grabbed the breast she had already freed from her overalls, then unsnapped the other clasp and delighted as the weight of her other boob made the bib spring away from her chest. I slid the same hand down her back and squeezed her big jiggly butt cheek before reaching further down and around to touch her pussy and her asshole.

Kaylee had managed to get the knot untied on the top of Becky's costume, a sexy referee number that held her big tits in black and white stripes. Now those wonderful tits spilled out, free from their prison and came fully into my view for the first time today. Eva and I had both had to work our regular jobs while Becky got the house ready, and she was already in her sexy costume by the time we got home. She was wearing tiny white shorts that weren't much bigger than a pair of underwear. Kaylee's costume was almost as revealing. She wore what looked like a home-modified black sports bra, one of the straps torn away, and a few strategically placed holes were cut in it to show off a glimpse of the skin underneath, and she wore with it a faux-pelt skirt with no underwear beneath, which had afforded me and everyone else wonderful glimpses of her tight ass all night.

Sophie joined me and Eva, and she went to work sucking my cock with Eva, while Jack was welcomed on the other sofa by Becky and Kaylee, each of them licking and sucking up and down either side of his long thick cock. I played with Eva's pussy with my right hand and lifted and squeezed one of Sophie's big hanging tits with my left. Sophie rose up and kissed me, then bent back over and kissed Eva, and I delighted in the sight of their tongues twirling together while each of them gripped my cock, Eva down low and Sophie up near the ridge of my bulging head. When they parted, I guided Eva upright so I could get my mouth on her huge tits, and Sophie quickly joined me, both of us licking and sucking Eva's wonderful soft melons while I sank my middle finger inside her juicy pussy after pushing her overalls down to her knees.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good," Eva gasped. "Sophie, rub my clit for me while Will finger-fucks my pussy."

Sophie didn't break her mouth contact with Eva's tit, but I felt her wrist brush mine as she started to rub Eva's clit between her middle and ring finger. I felt Eva's pleasure bloom brighter over the bond, but she managed to keep one hand pumping my hard cock as Sophie and I worked her pussy closer and closer to orgasm. I continued to lick and suck one of Eva's tits while Sophie sucked on the other, and I curled my right middle finger in Eva's pussy and reached under Sophie with my left hand to put my left middle in her pussy.

Eva started to cum just as Sophie started to moan at the work of my finger in her pussy. I could feel the little vibrations of Sophie's moaning with Eva's nipple in her mouth as if she was sucking mine, except Eva's were bigger and more sensitive. She had someone sucking each of her nipples and a finger working in her pussy and more fingers strumming her clit and her orgasm almost made me cum right along with her. I had become pretty good at holding my cum back for long vigorous fuck-sessions into the wee hours of the morning, and the Lake power certainly helped.

Eva's first cum of the night was just the starting signal for another Saturday night orgy, just like the six of us had been doing nearly every week since coming home from the Lake over the summer. At least the six of us. We were frequently joined by other friends and fuck-buddies, but this time it was just the six of us, and I wonder what would have happened if someone else had been there. Would the bond still have formed? Would we be joined with even more people? Or would it have simply not happened that night?

When Eva started to cum, she rolled back away from me and Sophie, and Sophie resumed sucking my cock. Across from us, Jack had managed to get Becky and Kaylee out of what was left of their costumes, and Kaylee was just getting ready to impale herself on his tall free-standing cock. Jack lay on his back, with Becky's pussy in his mouth while Kaylee started to ride his cock.

"Baby," Eva moaned, rubbing her pussy. "Fuck me while I suck Sophie's pussy."

"Fuck yeah," I said as Sophie popped my cock out of her mouth. I was the only one in the room still wearing my Halloween costume, my pirate pants that were practically tights with my hard cock sticking straight out of the opening I'd cut in myself for easy bathroom and sex access. I peeled off my tight laced-neck linen shirt, baring abs and pecs that were considerably more defined that they had been before our last trip to the lake. I managed to get my pants off too, allowing my heavy balls to swing free beneath my rock-hard free-standing cock.

My cock was wet and shiny with Sophie and Eva's spit, and I was able to easily sink most of it into Eva's juicy pussy while she howled with delight into Sophie's pussy. I held on to her tits and fucked her hard, as her sensations of pleasure exploded over the bond and directed me on how deep and how hard to fuck her. Through her I could feel Sophie as Eva's tongue snaked into her pussy. Through Sophie I could feel Jack, the delirious pleasure of Kaylee riding his cock and wonderful taste of Becky cumming on his tongue. And through Jack I felt Kaylee and Becky at the same time, as Jack made them both cum hard.

All that pleasure compounded on top of my own made me wild with lust and made my cock so fucking hard I felt like I could lift Eva off the sofa just by flexing it. I fucked my woman hard, pounding my cock as deep into her pussy as it would go while she howled into Sophie's pussy. I reached beneath her and grabbed her tits and squeezed them and my balls started their low rumble.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum," I said, although Eva already knew. She could feel the churning in my balls almost as well as I could, just like I could feel the orgasm about to bloom inside her before it exploded through her body.

"Me too, Baby!" she wailed. "Cum in my pussy! Give me your hot fucking load!"

"Holy fuck, yes, here it comes, Eva! I'm gonna fucking cum!"

The dam burst in both of us, and my balls roiled and pumped a huge surge of cum up through my cock and into Eva's hard-clenching pussy.

"I can feel you cumming in me! HOLY FUCK I'M CUMMING TOO!" Eva screamed.

I felt the tug of soft fingers on my hip, and half-way through delivering my load to Eva, Becky spun me around and dislodged my cock from Eva's pussy before quickly locking her lips around the cum-belching head and gulping down the second half of my load.

"Oh my God, yes, Becky," I groaned. "Swallow that fucking cum, baby!"

"I have more in my pussy for you when you're done, babe," Eva gasped as she tried to catch her breath.

"Holy shit, Kaylee," Jack roared. "Your tight perfect pussy is making me fucking cum!"

"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOUR COCK!" Kaylee screamed as she drenched Jack's pulsing cock with pussy juice.

"Fuck me, Will," Becky said. She stood up and dragged me by the cock to a free seat on the sofa next to Jack and Kaylee, then climbed up onto it on her knees with her elbows resting on the backrest, reminding me of the first wonderful time I'd fucked her on the back porch at the cabin. My cock twitched, no sign of softening after delivering its most recent load, as I remembered holding on to Becky's incredible tits and fucking her pussy hard while we watched in the window as Jack and Todd fucked Sophie's pussy and asshole.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers