A Wedding on the Lake Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned over and spread Becky's tight butt cheeks apart and got a better look at the pussy I was about to fuck. "Oh my god, look at this perfect fucking pussy," I said not much louder than a whisper. Jack and Kaylee were still brain-scrambled from cumming and probably didn't hear me anyway. I licked from Becky's clit, right up through her open pussy and across her tight asshole, the first asshole I had ever fucked, one I'd fucked dozens of times since.

"Where do you want this cock?" I asked her, slapping it first on her ass cheek, then on her other, then between them. My cock was wet with what remained of Eva's cum and my own and Becky's saliva, and Becky's pussy was soaked from Jack's oral attention.

"Both, baby," she said. "Start with my pussy."

"Fuck yes," I groaned, pointing my painfully hard cock down and aiming it at her pussy. She backed into me and we stuffed half my length into her on the first stroke. "Holy fuck, your pussy feels so fucking good on my cock, Becky," I said.

"Fuck me!" she wailed. "Fuck me hard with your huge beautiful cock!"

Beside us, Jack was helping Kaylee to unseat herself from his towering cum-covered fuck-pole, and Sophie was there to suck his cock clean of the cum mixture. Eva pulled Kaylee into an embrace, and the two beautiful babes launched their tongues together in the space between and inside their mouths.

"I don't think Becky got all of Will's cum out of my pussy," Eva said when their lips parted. "Wanna try to get some more."

"Only if you suck Jack's cum out of my pussy," Kaylee said.

"Fuck me harder, Will!" Becky cried. "I'm gonna cum just fuck me harder!"

While I slammed my cock into Becky's pussy faster and harder, Sophie matched her pose next to us on the couch so Jack could stuff his cock into her pussy from behind, and behind all four of us came the delightful sounds of Eva and Kaylee slurping the cum out of each other's pussies.

"FUCK ME!" Becky screamed. "FUCK MY PUSSY, WILL! MAKE ME FUCKING CUM, BABY!"

I grabbed her big flailing melons as I pounded her pussy hard, my hips smacking into her ass with a loud thwack on every stroke. "Fuck yeah, baby, cum all over my fucking cock!"

Jack had managed to stuff his mammoth prick into his fiancee's pussy and now he was matching my pace as we fucked our women to thunderous orgasms.

Becky shrieked wordlessly and scooted forward to dislodge my cock as her pussy started to gush her juices and cum all over my cock and balls and the insides of her thighs. She settled down on her butt and quaked as her orgasm rocked her body and I stroked my big slippery cock and enjoyed the view of her cumming pussy and the flush in her chest.

"I fucking love watching you cum like that, Becky," I said.

She smiled and gasped for breath, and I leaned over and kissed her just before Kaylee grabbed my cock. "Will, baby, I need you to fuck my pussy with this great big fat cock, she whined.

"I'm supposed to fuck Becky's ass next," I said.

"I need a few minutes, babe," Becky said. "Pound Kaylee's yummy cunt until I'm ready."

"Oh fuck yes," Kaylee said, scooting a few feet back on the living room carpet and spreading her legs wide. She propped herself up on her elbows and thrust her tits up, putting them on glorious display along with her perfect pussy. "Fuck this pussy, Will, I need your big cock so bad!"

I chuckled at Kaylee's playful desperation, but the invitation had my cock so fucking hard it felt like I could set her on it and do laps around the house without holding on to her.

Eva grabbed my cock and I leaned down to kiss her before she left me to fuck Kaylee and deftly maneuvered her face under Sophie and Jack and started licking and sucking her pussy and his balls and the exposed length of his cock as he pumped it in and out.

I slotted my cock head between Kaylee's pussy lips and stuffed three quarters of my length into her sodden cunt.

"Fuck!" she moaned. "Does my tight pussy feel good for your big cock?"

"Fucking perfect pussy," I groaned. "It feels so fucking good, baby."

I leaned over her and kissed her and her tongue shot into my mouth and I grabbed her plump boobs and fucked her. She humped her hips up at me to meet my thrusts, driving my cock as deep inside her as it would go. "Fuck my pussy! Yes! FUCK! FUCKING FUCK ME!"

"Are you gonna cum for me, Kaylee? Are you going to cum all over this fucking cock?"

"Jesus God! Fuck me! Yes!" she screamed. "I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR COCK!"

Her pussy clenched and pulsed around my buried member and I was forced to stop thrusting from the incredible pressure and pleasure as she soaked me with her cum. Becky joined us on the floor and I pulled my cock out of Kaylee's pussy for her to suck.

"Taste that pussy on my cock," I moaned. "Oh my god I'm so fucking hard, I want to fuck you more, Becky!"

"Fuck me in my asshole now, Will," she said. "Rail my fucking ass with this beautiful cock!"

Before I could even get into position, Becky had started sucking Kaylee's pussy, and the gorgeous young brunette started cumming again almost immediately as the auburn-haired goddess went to work. Eva got on the floor on her back right next to Kaylee, and Jack, cock thoroughly coated with Sophie's cum, got down with her and stuffed his huge cock into Eva's pussy. Sophie was recovering from an orgasm of her own on the sofa.

I lubed up my cock thoroughly from a bottle in one of the end-table drawers next to the sofa, and returned to Becky to pour some onto her asshole before working it inside her with one, then two, fingers. I finger-fucked her butthole while she moaned into Kaylee's pussy, and I stroked my impossibly hard cock with my other hand.

Now Sophie joined us on the floor, planting her pussy on Eva's face, muffling my girlfriend's howls of pleasure at the work of Jack's cock. We were all together, and I removed my fingers from Becky's ass and replaced them with the head of my cock.

"YES! FUCK!" Becky wailed, briefly pulling her tongue out of Kaylee's pussy. I could feel her pleasure like I could with all of my sexual partners, not as brilliant and intense as my connection with Eva, but the same power. Becky had it like most of the people who spent time at the lake did, a sexual energy that made us want more and gave us the strength and stamina to fuck more often, harder faster, longer. The same power. As I slowly started stuffing my cock in her ass, I felt her power bloom and expand, and it shot into me and Kaylee at the same time, and all three of us started to cum. The bond. It was happening. Eva felt it and knew it and Becky's power reached into her as well over the bond that had previously just been the two of us. From her it shot into Jack and immediately into Sophie over their own bond. Six of us exploded into mind-shattering orgasms, one orgasm together as Becky's power doubled once, and again, and she forged all six of us into one bond in one instant. Nothing I could see made any physical or logical sense. I was back at the Lake, in the light of the bonfire with Rebekah riding my cock and her husband's massive rod in my mouth. I was somewhere else, a large room, on a pool table, shooting an impossibly huge load of cum into Luke's sucking mouth. I was submerged in the Lake, and it was too cold, and my muscles screamed with shock, and fingers of fire plucked me from the depths and pulled me toward the crackling edge of reality. I was in a tent with a happy couple, fucking the wife while she sucked her husband's cock, and I knew as I emptied my balls inside her that she was twelve weeks pregnant. As Becky's power washed over all of us, I saw all of this in a single instant as my raging balls pumped and churned and cum exploded from my cock and deep into Becky's ass, and I blacked out.

* * *

Being so connected to that many people took some getting used to over the next few months. Sophie and Jack continued to plan their wedding, but in many ways, their marriage was just a small part of the connection we all now shared. But while it was different and exciting, it was rarely difficult. The Lake power had changed our bodies and minds, we were six people connected together, but learning how to control the intensity of the bond came quickly, by feel and instinct. When we wanted privacy, we could mute the bond. If we needed to get in touch quickly, we could just reach out with our minds. We could share our sexual adventures with each other remotely, like when me and Kaylee got into an orgy with her roommates or when Eva got the three hot guys in the warehouse at her job to fuck her at the same time. We were all stronger and faster, we didn't need as much sleep, we could read and work faster, recall more. But Becky was the strongest. She had the most control over the bond, she was physically stronger than either me or Jack, and while the rest of us lived on four or five hours of sleep, she only seemed to need one or two.

"What is this?" Sophie said at breakfast one Saturday morning in the winter. "I love this, the way it feels, the way we're all connected. But what is it? And why us?"

I recognized it as a rhetorical question, but Becky answered.

"I think we have something to do," she said. "I don't know, like a quest or something. I think the Lake chose us. It wants us to do something."

"The Lake?" Jack said, raising an eyebrow. But he only did so because it was the reaction we might have had before we knew the power that came from the Lake.

"Should we make a trip up there?" Eva suggested. "Maybe we can talk to Luke and Rebekah and find out what's going on."

Becky shook her head. "No," she said. "We have time. I think whatever it is we're going to do, we're going to do this summer. At the Lake wedding."

"How do you know?" Kaylee asked.

"I don't know," Becky said. She leaned in and kissed Kaylee tenderly. "I just do."

* * *

In the spring, Jack and Sophie had a regular wedding with their families looking on, and we drank and danced and of course, we fucked in our hotel rooms, before and after the rehearsal dinner, before and after the reception. Jack and Sophie went on a honeymoon and kept us updated over the bond frequently, although they took a good few days of total privacy as well.

Kaylee kept living on campus, but she visited a little more frequently, and Eva or Becky or Sophie or even Jack started coming with me when I visited her.

We stopped getting colds, and rarely got hurt. We didn't need to work out, but did anyway, partly to fill some of the time that used to be spent sleeping, partly just to fool around with a variety of people in the locker room.

In the weeks leading up to my third week on the Lake, my typical day proceeded along a schedule like this:

Wake up around four, either Eva or Becky or both snoozing gently beside me. Slip out of bed without waking them (our sleep schedules overlapped, but not completely). Spend some time at the computer, sometimes working, sometimes just jacking my cock. Even with all the sex I was having, I don't want anyone to think I wasn't still jerking off. Sometimes Becky or Eva would wake up to fuck, sometimes I just shot a load of cum all over myself, either way, the next step was a shower. Then I went to the gym with the early birds. Three days out of five, Jack would be there too, and we would fuck bored housewives and college girls or each other in the "secret" locker room for an hour or two. Other days it was just me. Then it was off to the office where I managed to turn down the intensity of my sex drive for the first couple of hours to get some work done. I had a few fuck-buddies at work, and most days I would hook up with one or more of them, broadcasting my pleasure to the others over the bond, if they were interested in picking it up. After work, I usually got home first, and did some cleaning and got started on dinner, if I didn't drive down to spend an hour at Kaylee's apartment first. Some nights we all got together for dinner, some nights I ate with Eva and Becky or just one or the other. Some nights the girls all went out and left me and Jack to play video games and jack off to porn together and suck each other's cocks. By midnight I was ready to sleep, and I'd either fall asleep with my cock in Eva's pussy or Becky's or alone and wake up four hours later to do it all again.

Jack and I started having sex with each other without the girls around pretty regularly after that last summer at the Lake. I loved him like a best friend, but we were also fuck-buddies. I don't mind identifying myself as bisexual, obviously, but we didn't really kiss or snuggle or sleep together like we did with the girls. We were best friends with supernaturally supercharged sex drives and our cocks turned each other on. At least until the bond. Then we were bonded lovers with each other as much as with the women, even if both of us were more attracted to the ladies than we were to each other.

Jack and Sophie's Lake wedding was going to be two months later than their legal one. With the help of our Lake friend Tina, we set up a bachelor and bachelorette weekend to take place before our two weeks at the Lake. Tina had managed to hook us up with another wedding party, another couple who were getting married at the Lake, who were familiar with our lifestyle, and who were as excited for that weekend as we were.

Jack, me, Todd and Robert were going to stay in a beach house for two nights with a bride-to-be and her bridesmaids. Sophie, Eva, Becky, Kaylee, and Felicia would be staying in another beach house at the far end of the same beach, for the same two nights, with the matching groom and groomsmen.

But first, my best man duties involved flying out with Sophie's maid-of-honor Becky to meet the best man and maid-of-honor from the other wedding. We would check out the two beach houses and we'd see if we hit it off with the representatives of the other wedding party well enough proceed with the plan.

* * *