A Wedding to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They have vegetarian dishes, right?" asked Kathy from the other side of the table.

"Don't worry Kat, the only pure meat eater her is Sabrina," tossed in Matt with a smile.

"Keep on wishing lover boy," replied Sabrina with a raised brow.

"Here we go again," remarked Toby under his breath.

"Give it a rest you two, this is a family dining establishment," said Richard, sounding like the stern parent reprimanding his unruly children.

"Spoilsport," whispered Matt though he took advantage of Richard returning his gaze to his menu to stick out his tongue at Sabrina who returned the gesture.

They eventually placed their orders and as the appetizers arrived Richard rose and tapped the side of his wine glass with a fork to gain everyone's attention.

"I just wanted to say how great it is that you could all be here for this momentous occasion, I am sure when Chelsea gets here tomorrow she is going to be so thrilled to see you all," Richard began.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world!" jumped in Kathy with her usual enthusiasm.

Richard smiled and raised his glass, "To old friends, the best kind, and too many more years together."

The assembled group joined in the toast before attacking the appetizers, the rest of the meal went smoothly, but Richard insisted that they take dessert back at the house. He had thought it would be fun to have milk and cookies after dinner, like when they were children. The group gathered back at the house to enjoy the fruits of the ladies afternoon of baking.

"These are some fine cookies," observed Richard as he downed his third.

"Yeah, they turned out great!" said Kathy, sporting a milk mustache much to the amusement of everyone.

Toby grimaced a bit as he ate one, "Not exactly on my diet."

"Oh, come on Honey, I think you can let slide a few calories for tonight," said Kathy.

Everyone had a fair share, and the group made quite a dent in the platter of cookies, afterwards, they sat around reminiscing about their college days before it started to get late.

"Think I'm going to turn in," said Kelly with a yawn.

"Me to, lots to do tomorrow," said Richard standing up to join his wife.

The rest of the room agreed that it had been a long day, especially for those that had traveled, so things broke up as they all headed off to bed.

It was well past one in the morning when Richard woke from a fevered dream, his body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat, and he had kicked away the blankets. Swinging his legs over the side of the bed Richard stood, running one hand through his damp hair, as he tried to reorient himself.

"Wow, what a crazy dream," Richard thought.

In his mind he couldn't recall all the details, consciousness had already started to create a fuzzy mess of what had seemed so vivid and real just moments earlier. He did remember very clearly that Sabrina had been in his dream and she had been naked. They had been in the pool together, and she had taken off her suit and swam toward him, at the time he had not thought to question why she would do that, in the dream it just seemed the most normal thing in the world. She swam right into his arms and started to kiss him, deep, hot kisses that he imagined he could feel clearly even though at least a part of his mind recognized that he was dreaming. He felt guilty, even in the dream he knew this was not appropriate behavior but he couldn't stop himself as he kissed her back, running his hands across her tight, sweet little body. Sabrina had her legs wrapped around the small of his back, and he fancied he could feel the heat from her aroused vagina even in the cold water of the pool, it made his penis swell so hard it was almost painful.

Thinking of his penis, Richard realized he was tent-poling his boxers, his cock sticking straight out from his body. He couldn't remember being so hard before in his life, and it felt like it wanted to explode right off his body. With a supreme effort of will, he managed to get it to shrink a bit so that he could walk to the restroom and relieve himself but it remained semi-erect as he drained his bladder causing him to spray a little off target.

"Jesus, can't even hit the bowl," thought Richard with disgust as he pulled some paper off the roll to clean the errant drops from the back of the toilet.

Returning to the bedroom he found that he was still very aroused, he thought briefly about waking Kelly, but it had been a long day for her, and she needed her sleep. Finally, he left the room and headed downstairs, perhaps a nightcap, a good stiff shot of something to clear his head and get him back to sleep.

Arriving in the living room, Richard walked to the small bar he kept in the corner of the room hunting through the bottles for something appropriate. At last, making a selection, he sat out a glass from the wood cabinet underneath and poured himself two fingers of dark amber liquid.

"Why don't you set me up with one of those," came a female voice from the darkness of the hallway.

Richard came close to dropping the bottle entirely, the voice belonged to Sabrina, and as she walked into the light, her nightshirt clung to her like a second skin. Richard's mind flew back to the dream and his cock that had been only semi-hard seconds earlier rose again to its full length, his hand trembled as he sat the bottle back down.

"Sabrina, I...Did I wake you?" asked Richard, stumbling over his words and trying to slow his racing thoughts. He couldn't stop staring, he had always acknowledged that Sabrina was an attractive woman, but at the moment she was all that and more, easily the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his life. As she came closer, he could see that her nipples were outlined on the front of her shirt, obviously hard, aroused, and it made his mouth water at the thought of touching them, sucking on them.

"No, I fell asleep on the couch, watching late night T.V. in your media room," said Sabrina, she reached down and plucked the glass that Richard had just poured, downing it in one fast swallow and dropping the glass back to the table.

"Damn, Richard," she said, and he realized she was looking down at his boxers, where his penis was straining at the material.

"I'm sorry I just...God Damn Sabrina, you are so fucking hot!" gasped Richard, hardly believing the words had come from his mouth. He knew this was so wrong, but he couldn't help himself and neither it appeared could she, they came together in one move her thick, full lips meeting Richards in a hot, deep French kiss quiet moans escaping their throats. Their tongues chased each other's back and forth, and their hands moved over each other's bodies, their kisses growing more frantic, hungrier by the moment.

Sabrina broke the kiss first taking a step back, her chest heaving, her mind was a raging sea of conflict and need. Richard was her best friend's husband, she should stop, but even as she thought that her hands were reaching down to grasp the bottom of her nightshirt and she lifted it from her body letting it fall to the floor. Her whole body was shaking, she had never wanted to fuck so bad in her life, her pussy was a pouring river, and she longed to feel a cock pounding into it.

Richard felt his heart beating in his chest so hard it seemed like he might have a coronary, Sabrina was half naked in front of him, and the need to take her right here had grown even more profound at the sight of her nearly perfect body. Kelly was an attractive woman, but Sabrina was in a league of her own, her large, round breasts were a stark white contrast to her dark tanned skin, the perfect tan-lines of a woman who spent plenty of time in the sun. Her nipples were thick, as big around as nickels and at least a half inch or more off her chest and like the surrounding areola were a chestnut color that stood out even more than her tan. As he looked on, she slipped out of her panties, between her legs she was shaved as bare as the day she was born, an affectation that Kelly had shunned.

Feeling like he could barely breathe Richard watched as this sexy, blond Siren covered the short distance between them and then, smiling like a Cheshire cat, dropped to her knees and yanked his boxers down. His cock wasn't the most impressive on the planet, but it was nothing to be ashamed of either, about six inches long and nearly as thick, it was so hard at the moment, so swollen with arousal that it looked as if it had been painted with blood. Sabrina wasted no time as she wrapped one small, well-manicured hand around Richard's throbbing pole and engulfed his fat head in her mouth, her full lips slipping down him until her nose was almost buried in the dark tangles of his pubic hairs.

"OH FUCK SABRINA!" Richard cried

Upstairs Kelly sat up in bed glancing around the room. Something had awoken her, a noise like Richard crying out.

"Richard?" she whispered, but as her eyes adjusted, she quickly realized he wasn't in the bed. Rising from under the covers she started to reach for her robe at the foot of the bed, but in her worry over Richard, she decided to leave it and moved quickly down the hallway. She was half-way to the end when she noticed that the door to the room that Chad and Sabrina were sharing was standing open. Kelly stopped and glanced into the interior of the room, the bed contained a single occupant, and it was certainly not Sabrina, Chad was asleep on top of the covers and was laying there completely nude! Strangely all thoughts of Richard suddenly left her head as Kelly found herself walking into the semi-darkness of the guest bedroom until she stood next to the bed where Chad lay.

He must have been having a hell of a dream, his cock was fully erect and, frankly, fucking huge! Kelly had never seen anything like it, at least nine inches long and as thick as her wrist it jutted up like a tower reigning over some ancient city. Her breath caught in her throat as she stared at it in wonder, she felt an almost overwhelming urge to touch it, to explore the solid throbbing flesh in her hand.

"What the hell is wrong with me? I can't do this, but, God it is so big!" thought Kelly and even as she warred with her urges her hand seemed to take on a life of its own, and slowly she reached down and slid her fingers around Chad's giant penis. It felt amazing in her hand, so warm and hard, and she started to stroke the length of it all the way down to the equally impressive ball sack at the base. Kelly gasped out loud as an intense bolt of pleasure shot through her vagina, looking down she realized that she had slid her other hand into her pajama bottoms without even thinking about it and she was touching herself, pressing two fingers against her clitoris as she rubbed hard on her pussy.

She couldn't stop, one hand worked her aroused pussy, the other stroked Chad's penis, and her moans started to fill the room. With a deep groan of desire Kelly ripped her cotton shirt from her body, buttons flying everywhere, her fair-skinned tits bounced free, and the light pink nipples darkened to a blood red. She grasped at her them, pinching the dime-sized nips as she looked down at Chad's body, his eyes flew open as she flung a leg over him and climbed on top, her pajama bottoms having joined her shirt on the floor without her even noticing she had taken them off. She sat poised over his huge fuck pole, her hairy cunt, the pubic hairs an even darker shade of brunette than the hair on her head, was matted with slick fluid.

"Hey there," said Chad, sounding surprisingly unconcerned by this turn of events.

"Sorry," was all Kelly could manage before she dropped like a stone and Chad's colossal pole entered her like a battering ram.

"Don't be!" cried Chad as his penis was surrounded by Kelly's slick, pink pussy.

"OH MY GOD YOUR SO FUCKING HUGE!" yelled Kelly as she started to ride, she had never felt so fucked, her pussy being stretched to its limit by this giant cock. Her body was shaking with waves of pleasure as she felt it slide in and out of her, reaching places she never dreamed a man could touch. She grabbed at Chad's hands and pressed them to her bouncing tits.

"Pinch my nipples, be rough, I like it rough...Please!" gasped Kelly.

Chad smiled and did as he was told, squeezing Kelly's sweet tits and then pinching her hard nipples as she rode him. Her pussy was a hot mess and he was thoroughly enjoying the feel of it sliding up and down his love pole, she was fucking him so hard the noise of his large sack hitting her wet pussy lips was audible in the room. He started to grunt, her pussy felt amazing, tighter than Sabrina by a wide margin and he couldn't complain about the view, Kelly was a gorgeous woman.

Their bodies met and broke apart, again and again, Kelly's quiet cries becoming more desperate until her head suddenly lolled backward, her lips parting in a silent scream as she felt herself go over the top. The orgasm was seizing her so violently it robbed her of speech and all she could do was let out a low moan as her pussy clamped down like a vise. Beneath her Chad let out an explosion of breath as Kelly creamed his overly massive prick, her pussy becoming even tighter, milking his organ so hard that it pulled the cum from his balls and he went off inside her filling her hot love hole.

"Shit baby, I'm cumming! SHIT!" grunted Chad as his cock jerked and semen poured out of him.

Kelly swayed back and forth, her body feeling limp and a momentary weakness passing through her, tiny bursts of pleasure were still going off inside her like vestigial mini-orgasms making her gasp and jerk. Slowly she pushed off of Chad and got back on her feet, staggering toward the connecting bath that led into the room where Toby and Kathy slept, as she swung the door closed behind her she just heard Chad's voice.

"You're Welcome!" he shouted.

Richard was in Heaven, and one hand rested on the back of Sabrina's head as she sucked his cock and he couldn't take his eyes off her beautiful face as her sweet lips slid up and down his shining pole. She was sucking him so good, better than Kelly ever had, his balls felt heavy and full, surging with his semen and he knew he couldn't last much longer. He wanted more though, he felt driven to fuck, and God did he want Sabrina right then, his whole body felt consumed with the need to take her hard and deep. He groaned with pure lust as he pulled his sloppy prick from Sabrina's mouth, she looked up at him her face consumed by desire.

"I...Need to...Fuck YOU!" cried Richard as he pushed Sabrina onto her back, she spread her legs wide as he slipped between them her bare snatch glistening, wet and ready for him. His hands went to her breasts, lifting one of them to his lips, they were so much bigger than Kelly's and felt so heavy in his grip. He leaned down and ran his tongue hot across her bumpy areola enjoying the taste of her soft flesh. His tongue soon collided with the hard core of her tit, and he sucked that turgid nipple into his mouth biting at it.

"Oh fuck yes...Oh, God Richard...Suck my tits baby...SUCK THEM HARD!" moaned Sabrina. Her pussy felt like it was on fire as Richards penis rubbed against the outside, a small part of her felt the guilt of giving herself to her best friend's husband but she couldn't contain her feelings, couldn't remember ever wanting to fuck so bad. She ran her nails across his bare back as he sucked harder on her tits, biting at her stiff nipples until it almost hurt.

"Oh FUCK YES! Love my tits Richard, so much bigger and better than Kelly's, know you want them more...Want to fuck me!" cried Sabrina.

"God help me, Sabrina, yes, Ah yes I want you. You're so fucking beautiful..." replied Richard, his voice thick with lust. Rising on his elbows he drove forward with his hips, Sabrina's well-lubricated cunt gave no resistance to his entrance as he bore into her, his penis pressing into her warm, pink insides pushing deep. Sabrina gasped and moaned as he slipped inside her, almost cumming at just the feel of his penetration his penis setting off a wave of pleasure. He started a steady rhythm, slow at first but faster with each passing second unable to hold back now that he was where he had been desperate to go.

Richard looked down and was mesmerized by the vision beneath him one he never imagined he would ever see, Sabrina's naked body, her huge melons bouncing wildly as he fucked her, her face contorted into a mask of carnal rage. Her pussy felt so good, so hot on his cock, he couldn't remember it ever being this good with Kelly, and the feeling drove him on, pushing him to fuck even faster until he was hitting her pussy so hard it was painful. Sabrina started to moan and cry out louder as he pounded her sweet pussy senseless, small orgasms building into a bigger one as she began to cum over and over in an ever-building crescendo.

"OH GOD RICHARD! You're making me cum so hard! Can't stop it...FUCK ME! FUCK ME RICHARD! AH GOD RICHARRRRRRRRDDD!" screamed Sabrina as the big one finally hit sending her back arching off the carpet as she impaled herself as deep as she could on Richard's prick.

"SABRINA! OH, SHIT BABY! FEEL YOU CUMMING! AH SABRINA!" answered Richard as her pussy, breaking into hard spasms, started to suck at his cock. He couldn't hold back the flood in his tortured balls any longer, and it gave way sending ropes of sticky semen deep into Sabrina's love valley until she was full and his cream started to run back out onto the rug.

Matt stopped to wash his hands in the hallway bathroom, his room was the only one without a restroom attached, but he didn't see it as a slight, just luck of the draw. The loud exhaust fan in here that came on automatically with the lights was kind of annoying though, made it so he could hardly concentrate. He had awoken earlier to find himself sporting some serious wood and feeling as randy as a dollar whore on nickel night. He had come into the bathroom to relieve the tension and was getting a good stroke going, in his mind imagining Kathy's body underneath him, her nipples rubbing against his chest as he pushed himself in and out of her tight pussy. Just when it was starting to get good, and he could feel the first twitch of his penis signaling the eruption to come, he could have sworn he heard a cry over the roar of the exhaust fan. Worrying, he had stopped to clean up before heading out, letting his still semi-erect cock point down into his silk boxers.

Opening the door he stood in the hallway listening but didn't hear anything at first, and then he started to listen to the unmistakable sounds of two people engaged in some hot sex coming from Sabrina and Chad's room where the door was standing open.

"Jesus, Sabrina, think the whole world wants to hear you get it on," he thought, though the sounds of sex coming from the open doorway were quickly reminding him of why he had been in the bathroom in the first place. His cock was starting to swell back to its full length, and he licked his lips, feeling the desire to plant his cock into a sweet, hot pussy beginning to take hold.

"Hey Matty, you always walk the halls in the middle of the night?" said Kathy from behind him.

Kathy's surprise appearance caught Matt off guard, and he nearly jumped out of his skin as he turned quickly to face her but any sarcastic retort he had planned died on his lips as his eyes fell on her body.

"Um...Kathy, you're not wearing any clothes," said Matt, his mind clouding with a fog of sexual desire as the woman he been crushing on for years and never thought he would ever see minus her attire was standing before him wearing nothing but a smile.

"Yeah, I don't wear anything when I sleep, too restrictive," she answered with a shrug.

Matt knew it was probably rude, but he couldn't stop starring, Kathy probably wasn't every guy's cup of tea, but he thought she was quite beautiful. She wasn't very big up top, her breasts set wide apart on her chest were about the size of small apples with long nipples that poked out from the dark pink aureoles, between her legs was a fuzzy blanket of dark hair on her Venus mound through the area around her pussy lips looked to be clean. He felt his breathing pick up, he had the worst desire to walk up to her and taste those sweet nips, and it was all he could do to contain himself.