A Week at the Lake with My Sister (Old)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, the weekend had sucked. There was a small voice that had spent the whole time telling me that the girls had really wanted a last hurrah with Paul. I knew it wasn't true, and I wanted to beat the shit out of that small voice for slandering my girls, but it had me in a crappy mood.

When I got home, my mood instantly brightened. Joanna said, "Paul's been gone for a while, but we needed some time to get dressed up."

Kaitlyn and Joanna were identically dressed, wearing high heels, stockings, a garter belt and a smile. Kaitlyn's stockings and garter belt were a royal blue whereas Joanna's were a bright orange that looked better on her darker skin. Kaitlyn had her hair braided like the first time we had made love - a crown on the front and sides, and a waterfall in the back - but this time with royal blue and orange silk ribbons in her hair instead of white. Joanna's hair was braided in a simple crown, the first time she had had it braided since we had started dating, and she also had royal blue and orange silk ribbons in her hair.

I looked over Kaitlyn and Joanna, savoring their beauty. "You two look so beautiful. I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

Kaitlyn said, "You are," and both girls laughed.

I had bought the stockings and garter belts a while ago, learning from Paul that presents were a good thing even though I still felt stupid spending what was rapidly becoming "our money" on things the girls could buy better on their own. It wasn't so much the gift, it was demonstrating I was paying attention to what they liked. The girls had promised to wear them "soon". I hadn't been expecting them to both be wearing them now.

I asked, "How did the weekend go?"

"It was successful," said Kaitlyn. She knew I didn't want to know the details.

"Paul promised to never tell anyone about you and Kaitlyn," added Joanna, "and to tell everyone his relationship with her and me was just like it had been the first few weeks of the summer."

"Perfect."

Joanna moved up to me and gave me a kiss. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I gave Joanna a kiss then kissed Kaitlyn. "And I missed you too."

Joanna said, "You're overdressed," and started pulling down my shorts. Kaitlyn started pulling up my shirt.

I laughed. "I am."

Once the girls got me naked, they pulled me over towards the couch. They were sitting on it, and I was standing between them.

Joanna said, "We're going to try something new."

Kaitlyn eased my cock into her mouth, taking about half my length in.

I said to Joanna, "Something naughty?"

She smiled while Kaitlyn slowly pulled her head backwards, running her marvelous lips down my cock until it was freed from her mouth.

Joanna said, "Something very naughty," before moving her head towards my cock. To my surprise, Kaitlyn guided my cock into Joanna's mouth. This was the first time they had alternated while giving head. Before we had moved into the apartment, the girls had worked out some rules; one of which was that one girl was designated "the girlfriend" for the night, and only she had sex with me. When Paul was in town, he could kiss and feel Kaitlyn, but he never could have sex with her, and I couldn't have sex with Joanna.

Kaitlyn said, "Now that Paul is out of the picture, we're going to be changing some of the rules." She watched Joanna suck my cock, and when it came clear of Joanna's mouth, Joanna held it out for Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn paused for a moment.

Joanna said to me, "There's a natural revulsion to taking someone's saliva into your mouth. We've been trying to steel ourselves to doing it tonight." She turned to Kaitlyn. "It wasn't that bad once I got him in my mouth."

Kaitlyn looked at Joanna for encouragement, and then to my cock. She opened her mouth wide and took my cock in. Once my cock was fully in her mouth, I said, "You two are amazing."

Joanna smirked. "And naughty."

Having Paul in the equation had given our ménage à trois training wheels, forcing us into a particular rhythm and pushing us to adopt certain rules. Tomorrow, we'd move to our new apartment at college and would start our life as just the three of us, so we were free to do as what we wanted.

I asked, "So what are the rule changes?"

Kaitlyn pushed my cock into Joanna's mouth. She said, "We haven't completely decided. But we have decided to surprise you with them." Her eyes twinkled.

One of the things I had learned to accept was that the girls were in charge. They had to deal with the natural jealousy that should tear any sharing relationship apart. It was pretty damn easy for me to be with whoever I was assigned to at the moment.

The girls alternated sucking my cock, taking it deeper and deeper into their mouths each time. They grew more comfortable with going after the other and soon developed a pretty good rhythm. Finally, I said, "I'm wanting to cum someplace besides a mouth."

Joanna smirked. "Are you saying you want to fuck someone?"

"Hell yeah. I haven't fucked anyone in days."

The girls stood up, Joanna grabbed my cock and led me towards her bedroom while Kaitlyn followed along behind. When I got to the bedroom, the covers were pulled back on the bed and a beach towel was on the center of the bed. The three of us had never had sex together before - I had always gone with one of them into their bedroom and closed the door - so this was definitely a rule change. I wondered how things would play out.

As we got to the bed, Kaitlyn said to Joanna, "Do you want me to go first?" There was something odd about the way she said it.

Joanna said, "No. I want to go first if you don't mind."

Joanna opened the nightstand and took out some K-Y lubricant. She moved to the center of the bed, lay down on her back, applied it to herself, put the bottle on the nightstand and gave me a smile to indicate she was ready. I moved between Joanna's legs, but before I could get into the missionary position, she rotated her hips back and brought her legs up so they rested on my shoulders. She said, "I thought I'd try a new position for our first fuck as only your girl."

I said, "You're such a naughty girl." Joanna smirked. I added, "I've never had sex like this before." Joanna laughed silently.

I guided my cock to Joanna's pussy, and I was in her. I could tell almost immediately that she hadn't been fucked recently. Then I realized that Paul had probably spent the weekend fucking Kaitlyn. In ways it made sense as he hadn't fucked her since the week at the lake, and Kaitlyn was sexier than Joanna. Still, it was an extraordinarily rude thing to do, and I was certain it had hurt Joanna to be rejected like that.

I started fucking Joanna slowly. Having her legs on my shoulders meant I was fucking her at an unusual angle. Fucking in this position wasn't very different from fucking in the missionary position, but it was different enough to be fun. I felt slightly guilty about not making Joanna cum first, but after being rejected by Paul it was apparently important to her to be made loved to right away.

Joanna said, "I'll be honest and say that I had a lot of fun this summer, particularly when I made out with you in front of Kaitlyn and Paul. But I'm ready to be just your naughty girl."

"And I want you to be only my naughty girl."

I saw some movement and looked over to see Kaitlyn take Joanna's hand. I looked at Kaitlyn; and she gave me a smile, letting me know she approved of me fucking her best friend.

Joanna looked over at Kaitlyn and said, "Cum with us."

Kaitlyn shifted position so she could spread her legs wide comfortably. Soon she was rubbing her pussy with her right hand as she held Joanna's hand with her left. Once she started that, I looked back at Joanna, and she gave me a smile.

I said to Joanna, "I love you."

When we first moved in, it was an open secret among us that I loved Kaitlyn but only cared for Joanna. It took me a while to get over her dumping me. If I had to pick between them now, I'd still take Kaitlyn. But as Mom had told me at the lake house, love is a choice; and we had chosen that I would love Kaitlyn and Joanna equally. As we acted out that choice; as Joanna and I enjoyed so many happy times together; we rebuilt our relationship, and I had eventually fell back in love with her.

I added, "If Kaitlyn wasn't my sister, I'd still want to live with both of you. And if Kaitlyn was out of the picture, I'd still live with you."

Joanna smiled bigger. At some point I had told her those two statements, and they had made her feel much more secure in our relationship, that I really did love her and wasn't just using her to cover up my relationship with Kaitlyn. "I'm yours and only yours now. And I know you love me."

I was really getting into fucking Joanna now. I definitely liked this angle, the way I towered over Joanna which made me feel more physically dominating than in missionary. Joanna and I were panting now in time to the sound of the bed rocking. Kaitlyn was moaning lightly as she jilled herself. Joanna looked up at me and said, "A little sound...pant...track for...pant...our fuck."

I chuckled lightly and replied, "You're so naughty."

I could tell Joanna was getting turned on by having me fuck her while Kaitlyn masturbated next to us. I adjusted our rhythm to match Kaitlyn's moans. I said, "I love fucking you," while continuing to steadily thrust in and out of her. I did love fucking Joanna. I loved her creative and adventurous nature. Sex would never be boring with her around.

Joanna said, "I can't hold this anymore," and moved her legs down from my shoulders. I stopped for a moment, so she could shift into the missionary position. Once she did, she asked me, "Or would you prefer doggie-style?"

Ever since I had fucked Joanna over the arm of the couch at the lake house, doggie-style was my favorite position with her. "Yeah."

I pulled back, sliding out of Joanna, and then grabbed her waist. With her help, I flipped her over onto her hands and knees. She raised her ass up high for me to mount her and then suddenly reached out to grab Kaitlyn's hand. Kaitlyn continued jilling herself, her moans getting steadily louder.

I slid my cock all the way into Joanna's sopping pussy. I grabbed her waist and started hammering her.

Joanna turned back to look at me, and said, "Cum with Kaitlyn."

I had been getting close to cumming, but I could tell from Kaitlyn's moans that she was a few minutes away. I slowed my assault on Joanna and began doing times tables in my head to distract me. It wasn't much of a distraction - I loved the feeling of Joanna's slick pussy as it grasped my cock while I slid in and out of her; I loved holding her wonderful body and looking at her great legs.

I varied my pace, sometimes going slow and sometimes pounding Joanna. The variety kept up my enjoyment while distracting me enough that I kept my orgasm slightly distant. I listened to Kaitlyn while staring at Joanna's smooth, well-toned back.

I heard Kaitlyn's moans reach a crescendo. I grabbed Joanna firmly and hammered her hard until I went over the edge. My first spurt shot into Joanna as I heard Kaitlyn make the gasp she did when she was cumming. I steadily filled Joanna with my cum as Kaitlyn came while holding hands with Joanna.

When I finished, I pulled out of Joanna and lay down between her and Kaitlyn. Our first threesome fuck had been awesome, both physically and emotionally satisfying. I felt drained but also on cloud nine. I couldn't picture it getting better than this.

I lifted myself up, looked to my left and right and saw that both girls were lying on their backs. I got on my hands and knees and bent over Joanna to give her a soft kiss before moving over to Kaitlyn to give her the same. I alternated kissing the girls, enjoying the subtle differences between their lips and kissing technique.

Joanna said, "Lie on your back." She gave me a wicked little grin, so I knew she had something fun in mind. I lay down, wondering what she had planned.

Joanna got on her hands and knees, and moved so her chest was over mine. She gave me her mischievous grin and then lowered herself so her nipples lightly touched my chest. A thrill shot through me. Joanna slowly dragged her nipples about a foot down my chest. Her nipples moving across me like that felt incredibly erotic, and I let out a long sigh while she did it. Joanna sat up and gave me her I'm-so-naughty look before saying to Kaitlyn, "Your turn."

Kaitlyn moved to dangle her tits over my chest, and, as she did so, I admired her awesome tits. They looked even bigger as she dangled them. She slowly lowered herself until her nipples touched me, and another thrill shot through me. Kaitlyn looked up at me and gave me a sexy smile. She dragged her nipples lightly over my chest, which felt even better than when Joanna had done it. She backed away for Joanna to go next.

Joanna moved her tits over my chest again, but this time starting low on my chest. She dragged them upward until she reached almost the top of my pecs where she lifted them off my chest. Instead of sitting up, she continued upwards until a nipple was right over my mouth. She slowly lowered herself as I opened my mouth wide. Once her tit was well within my mouth, I grabbed it with my lips and sucked on it. She let me suck on it for a few seconds before sitting down next to me.

As soon as Joanna sat down, Kaitlyn moved to dangle her tits over my chest. While she was doing so, Joanna grasped my now-firming cock. As Kaitlyn dragged her nipples up my chest, Joanna stroked my cock. Jesus, did that feel great! Kaitlyn moved upwards and dangled her tit over my mouth. I again opened my mouth wide. She lowered her tit into my mouth, but when I went to suck on it, she pulled it out of my mouth and chuckled. She dragged her nipple along my lips until I opened my mouth again. The whole time she was doing this, Joanna was stroking my cock. I opened my mouth again, Kaitlyn lowered her tit into it and this time she let me close my mouth on it. I sucked on her tit as Joanna's hand steadily slid up and down my cock. I had had vague ideas about what a threesome with Joanna and Kaitlyn would be like, but so far it had vastly exceeded my limited imagination.

Joanna said as she held my now stiff cock, "He's ready to fuck again."

I moved so Kaitlyn could lie down on her back in the center of the bed. She preferred the missionary position. She spread her legs and said, "Fuck me." The way she said it was incredibly sexy. After a summer of having her as my girlfriend, my sexual attraction to her hadn't lessened a bit.

I moved into position, and as I did, Joanna grabbed my cock. "Let me help you two be naughty." She guided it to Kaitlyn's pussy. Fortunately for Kaitlyn and me, Joanna enjoyed the naughtiness of me having sex with my sister.

I pushed a little ways in. I pulled back and pushed a little further in. "Like that, Brandon," Kaitlyn said lustily. She wrapped her legs around mine, pulling me deeper into her on the next thrust. "So good," Kaitlyn moaned. She was great at letting me know how much she enjoyed fucking me.

One more thrust and my full length was inside of Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn held me all the way in her with her legs. Her beautiful blues looked deep into mine. She said, "Fuck me, Brandon," and I felt her legs relax.

I did as Kaitlyn asked, starting slow. I hadn't fucked her since Wednesday, so it felt good to be fucking her again. Her pussy gripped my cock like a soft glove, making every inch that moved in her so pleasurable, not that her pussy felt so different from Joanna's. It was more her sexual presence, the way she could make the simplest thing sexy, that made fucking her so special.

I thrust into Kaitlyn and pulled back; I thrust and pulled back; her legs pulling me harder into her on every thrust.

A small movement drew my attention to Kaitlyn's hand, and I noticed Joanna was holding it. I looked at Joanna, and she smiled at me. She said, "Kaitlyn, I must be the best best-friend ever, since it makes me so happy to see my boyfriend fucking you."

Kaitlyn squeezed Joanna's hand. "You are the best best-friend ever. Are you going to be happy to watch Brandon fuck me when he's your husband?"

Joanna chuckled. "When he's my husband?"

"Oh, yes. He's going to marry you."

I stopped fucking Kaitlyn and shook my head. My manipulative sister was in action again.

Kaitlyn said, "I hope you don't mind if I continue to live with the two of you after you get married."

Joanna laughed. "I'd love for you to live with us after we get married. But Brandon..."

Kaitlyn looked at me, daring me to say something. When I didn't, she said, "Mom's hinted to me a couple of times she'd like you and Joanna to get married some day. I've wanted you two to get married since I saw how cute of a couple you two made. So give it up, you're outvoted."

I snickered. My manipulative sister was pushing things along again. Marriage hadn't crossed my mind. But now that the topic was brought up...

I said to Joanna, "Would you like to marry me someday?"

She said in a teasing tone, "I don't know, Brandon. We're so young and we haven't dated all that long. It's really rushing things." She turned to Kaitlyn and asked, "Would you be my maid of honor?"

"Of course!"

Joanna looked back at me and smirked. "In that case, I'd love to marry you someday." Joanna moved towards me and kissed me gently. "Now give your sister the good fucking she deserves."

I turned back to Kaitlyn, who said huskily, "Fuck me, Brandon. Make love to me. "

I pulled back and thrust into Kaitlyn, who moaned in delight. I felt Joanna put her hand on my lower back, and she lightly pushed me forward as I plunged into Kaitlyn. "Fuck her, Brandon. Fuck my best friend. Let me show her how happy it makes me to see you make love to her." Kaitlyn pulled me into her extra hard as Joanna said that, like Joanna declaring her approval of my fucking Kaitlyn made her extra excited.

The talk of marriage had thrown me off for a little while, but now Kaitlyn and I had a great rhythm going. She was pushing her ass off the bed to meet my every thrust, moaning loudly every time. The bed was really rocking now. I happily looked down at my sister as I fucked her. She was so beautiful and sexy. I loved looking at her as I fucked her. And I loved how she was loud and enthusiastic as we fucked.

As I fucked Kaitlyn, I thought about what the three of us had tentatively agreed to. I could never legally marry Kaitlyn. Marrying someone who agreed to let us be lovers was as permanent as our relationship would ever be. I suddenly pictured Kaitlyn coming to mine and Joanna's hotel room on our wedding night, and me reciting with her the same vows that I had recited with Joanna.

Kaitlyn moaned, "Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah." Joanna lay down next to her and they held hands again. There was something about them holding hands that convinced me that our ménage à trois would work long-term. I loved them both, though they were very different people, and I'd do anything to keep both of them happy. Though it was early to talk about marriage, I knew marriage was almost a certainty.

Joanna reached out and ran her hand along my side. She started lightly pushing me downward on each down stroke and then running her hands up and down my backside until I was ready for the next down stroke. Fucking Kaitlyn was awesome in and of itself, and Joanna running her hand over my body was turning the pleasure up to eleven. Sex had never felt this good.

"It feels so good, Brandon. Keep fucking me like that."

It didn't feel good - it felt incredible. As I had already cum, I was going to be able to keep fucking for a while. I snuck a look at Joanna, and she was watching us with a happy, slightly excited expression. She continued stroking my backside to encourage me. I thought about a hat trick, but decided that that wouldn't be fair. And there was no way I'd be able to fuck four times in an evening. Instead, I'd encourage Joanna tomorrow morning to get our day started off right.