A Week at the Lake with My Sister (Old)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaitlyn said, "Faster, Brandon. Faster!"

Her words pushed up my excitement level. It felt so goooood! As I was already fucking Kaitlyn fast and hard, I took her words as encouragement and not as instruction. She always knew exactly what to say to push my buttons. I shifted up higher so I'd have a little more power to my thrusts. I plunged into Kaitlyn harder than before. She tossed her head back and forth with her eyes closed, her face filled with lusty pleasure. She looked so damn sexy. What made fucking her so incredible was how she was able to communicate how much she enjoyed it.

"Like that! Fuck me like that!"

I continued fucking Kaitlyn hard and fast. Now instead of raising her crotch to meet my thrust, Kaitlyn egged me on by using her legs to pull me harder into her. I was really slamming her now. She was such a great fuck.

Once more, Kaitlyn gushed, "You're so good, Brandon! Soooo goood!" The way she had huskily held her vowels shot a thrill through me.

Then the excitement was too much. Pleasure swept over me as I started cumming into my sister. A huge smile filled her face as she felt my first spurt explode inside of her. I fired shot after shot in her, a surprisingly big load given I had cum already.

I bent forward and kissed Kaitlyn as I savored the feeling of my cock slowly shrinking inside of her. I was exhausted and spent, but incredibly happy. I pulled out of Kaitlyn and collapsed on my back on the bed. Kaitlyn and I used the towel to clean up our sex juices. After she tossed the towel onto the floor, the girls settled down on each of my sides with their heads on my shoulders. I felt them hold hands and then rest their hands on my stomach.

I said, "I love you both."

Both girls said at the same time, "We both love you," and then laughed.

I'm the luckiest guy in the world.

Author's Notes:
* A huge thanks to my editor Tigersman and the others who contributed to this story: Anomic, TM, Dante, Zoomie69, Katie and AwkwardMD
* Please vote and comment! They are my only "payment" for this story
* If you liked the story, you should read my extended Author's Notes here
* If you find any typos or grammar problems, please PM them to me and I will post a cleaned up version of this story
* If you send me a PM, please have a valid email address on your LitE account so I can reply back if I choose
* I have several other stories similar to this one. Click here to read them.