A Week at the Lake with My Sister (Old)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8letters
8letters
6,600 Followers

"I'd find it uncomfortable. And he's got a lot of money. His dad owns a good-sized business and puts a LOT of money into Paul's checking account each month. Paul is working for his dad for the summer, so he has even more money. I think that's his main appeal to Kaitlyn -- he spends a lot of money on her."

"He does?"

Joanna wouldn't look at me when she talked. When she was done talking, she'd sneak a peek at me. I wished she would be like she was when Kaitlyn was with us.

"Yeah. Don't get me wrong -- she's not dating him just because he spends a lot of money on her. He sounds very sweet. She loves him; not I-want-to-marry-him love but I-really-want-to-see-where-this-goes love." Joanna paused and sneaked a peek at me to gauge my reaction. "If Paul won't help with the rent, Kaitlyn said she'd tried to convince your parents to let me live with them. She's such a great friend. Has Kaitlyn told you we're going to get an apartment together in the fall?"

This was big news. "No."

"I got a big raise at work for my one-year anniversary, so I can afford to change schools now instead of waiting another year. Everything had seemed set until Mom said something about her loser moving in."

I squeezed Joanna's hand. "I wish you luck." We weren't far enough along in our relationship for me to offer more than that.

She leaned forward and we had another round of kissing. Once we started kissing, she relaxed and went back to having positive body language. She was a good kisser with soft lips that she used in a variety of ways. Because we were in a public place, I didn't feel comfortable Frenching and apparently neither did Joanna. We stopped after a few minutes and went back to holding hands.

We discussed our plans for the weekend. Our kissing had relaxed her some, but she was still uncomfortable. We hit a lull in our conversation, which lasted until Kaitlyn came around the corner of the tennis courts. The look on her face showed disappointment, like she was expecting to find us fucking on the grass.

When we got in the car, Kaitlyn asked, "Do you want to go back to our house?"

Again, I had the feeling that Kaitlyn was trying to get Joanna to spend the night with me. "No. Let's drop Joanna off and go home. I'm exhausted and just want to go to sleep."

Joanna and I snuggled in the back of the car while Kaitlyn drove us to her apartment. Joanna was much more aggressive than at the tennis courts and had me hard most of the drive. I decided she wasn't comfortable chatting with me, but she was very comfortable making out with me. After I kissed Joanna goodnight, I took over driving. Kaitlyn's silence told me she had expected me to do more with Joanna.

I said, "I had fun tonight. Thanks for coming along. Having fun with you tonight made me regret that I didn't visit you very often at college."

Kaitlyn softened immediately. "That's okay. You were busy, and I wanted to make my own life."

"You're a fun person to be with. Joanna is a lot more fun when she's with you. You're probably wanting me to go out with just her from now on, but I think all of us will have more fun if we keep going out together." I paused to emphasize my next point. "And fun is what I'm looking for with Joanna right now."

I felt like going slow was the right thing. From what I understood, Joanna was drawn to guys who wanted to get into her pants right away, and I was showing her that we should establish a relationship that makes her want to have sex before we actually have sex.

Kaitlyn was quiet for a while and then said, "You know, you used to be such a big presence in my life. You dated my friends, you flirted with them when you weren't dating, you gave me rides everywhere, and you helped me with my homework. And then you were gone, off to college. Hanging out with you and Joanna makes me realize how big of a void your absence created in my life."

"But you had your boyfriends. And now you have Paul."

Kaitlyn brightened. "I do have Paul."

* * * *

Thursday night, the three of us did the grocery shopping for the week for the two families. I started "accidentally" bumping and rubbing against Joanna, and she quickly got into doing the same. She and I giggled a lot, and Kaitlyn would roll her eyes whenever we got a little carried away.

On the way to Joanna's apartment, I asked Kaitlyn, "Looking forward to seeing Paul?" He'd be arriving tomorrow for the weekend.

"You bet. I've missed him a lot. He's very sweet and he constantly does nice things for me. This week alone, he's sent me two 'I love you' cards and a small box of chocolates. He makes me feel so loved."

"Sounds like a great guy. What's his major?"

"Electrical Engineering. We had calculus together spring semester. He sat next to me on the first day of class and introduced himself, and we hit it off. Two weeks later, we went on our first date, and we've been together ever since."

* * * *

Friday, Joanna came home from work with Kaitlyn and stayed to meet Paul. I could tell Paul's large physical presence surprised Joanna; he was probably 6'3" and very wide. I'm 6'1" and looked small next to him. His shaved head added to his intimidating physical presence.

We spent the evening talking, getting to know Paul. I had expected him to brag about how he liked to kill alligators with his bare hands, but it turned out he was a big nerd. He loved talking about sci-fi movies and the latest electronic gadgets, and proudly showed off his brand-new top-of-the-line iPhone like a proud father shows off his baby.

At ten, Joanna announced it was time for me to take her home.

Kaitlyn said, "You can spend the night, Joanna."

She shook her head. "I didn't bring any of my stuff."

We all knew that Kaitlyn had everything Joanna would need, but I was fine with her not staying. I was getting pretty sweet on her and was ready to have sex, but I wanted her to pick the time and place.

As I drove Joanna home, I said, "I had fun tonight. I wish you had spent the night, but there's no rush."

Joanna squeezed my hand. "Thanks. I had fun too. Listen -- tomorrow night, Mom and her loser might go out for the evening. They won't decide until the last minute, so stay flexible, okay?"

I smiled at what she was suggesting. "Okay."

"And don't tell Kaitlyn I told you to stay flexible."

* * * *

Saturday was nuts at work. Saturday is the busiest day of the week for a golf course and since it was a perfect day, the golfers never stopped coming. I spent almost the whole day working the golf carts.

When I got home, Paul and Kaitlyn were about to leave for the evening.

Paul asked, "Are you going out with Joanna later?"

"No. She's busy with her mom. After dinner, I'll go over to a friend's house to play Fortnite. Do you play Fortnite?"

"A little. I mainly play Total Galactic War."

"That's a mobile game, right?"

Paul's eyes lit up. "Have you played it?"

"No."

"It's a great game." He described it enthusiastically while Kaitlyn crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. I got the feeling she had heard this spiel many times. I enjoyed playing computer games and I was never as enthusiastic about a game as Paul was about his.

When Paul paused to think of how to describe a game feature, Kaitlyn grabbed his arm and pulled him toward the door. "You boys can talk more about the game tomorrow." And then they were gone.

* * * *

While I was having dinner, I got a text from Joanna. Call me when you leave the house.

When I got in my car, I called Joanna.

"Hey, Brandon."

"Hey, Joanna."

"My mom has gone out with her loser. I've got the apartment to myself for a few hours. Come on over."

"Will do."

I called my friend to say something had come up and I couldn't make it over for Fortnite. I drove over to Joanna's, and when I entered her apartment, she said, "Let's go to my bedroom."

I shook my head. "No, not yet. Let's start out here."

I took Joanna's hand and led her over to the dining room where I had her sit down in a chair. I said, "Do you know you have a beautiful neck?" I bent forward and kissed it lightly. She sucked in her breath. I worked my way down her neck, the kisses occasionally turning into soft nibbles as I stroked her arms. I heard her breath quicken as I did. Joanna was wearing a light blue tank top that exposed most of her shoulders and I kissed my way across her right shoulder.

I went slow -- as slow as I could stand -- and drove Joanna's lust steadily up to a fever pitch. When I was done, we moved to her bedroom where I slowly undressed her, covering her body with kisses, licks and nibbles. When my tongue touched her pussy, she came for the first time. I made her cum again before I slowly fucked her. When I filled her pussy a second time, she was glass-eyed.

"That was the best sex I've ever had," said Joanna as I lay on my side next to her, holding her hand.

I kissed her and said, "Perfect. I wanted to make our first time special." I brought her hand to my lips and kissed it. "Ready to cuddle?"

"Oh, yes."

I lay down on my back in Joanna's bed, and she put her head on my shoulder. She said, "I liked going slow. A guy has never gone that slow with me."

"I like going slow. The more you enjoy it, the more I enjoy it; and the more time we spend getting each other excited makes the finale more pleasurable for me. I don't like rushing anything about being with a girl."

Joanna smiled at me and then said, "Well, Kaitlyn is in a big rush." I laughed. "You're not going to tell her about this, are you?"

"Not if you don't want me to."

"I don't want you to. I know she's trying to be helpful, but I wish she wasn't so bossy."

"My sister? Bossy?" I guffawed and Joanna joined in.

"Seriously," said Joanna. "The only reason you're here tonight is she badgered both of us into agreeing to be a couple for the summer."

I didn't like Joanna's last sentence. "I'm here because I want to be. And I want you to spend the night with me at my house."

Joanna got off my chest and looked me in the eye. "Are you sure your parents would be okay with me spending the night in your bedroom?"

"Absolutely. I told you about the deal. And as they like you a lot, I suspect they'd let you spend the night with me even if the deal wasn't in place."

Joanna put her head back on her shoulder. "I still can't."

"Why not?"

"Why? Well...I'd have to get permission from my mom, and she and I never discuss sex. We act like neither of us has sex. She got me an IUD when I was fifteen and that's it. She's probably over at her loser's place right now getting fucked. She never brings her men here until they're moving in, and then she acts like they never fuck."

I shrugged. "You've slept over at our house a million times. Tell her you're sleeping over again."

Joanna shook her head. "I could do that, but...if I spent the night with you, it'd be like a public declaration that you're my boyfriend, and you're not."

I was shocked by her statement. "I am your boyfriend."

"Oh, I know. I agreed to it; you agreed to it. But we're only acting like we're boyfriend and girlfriend. Then it'll be all over at the end of the summer."

I realized Kaitlyn pushing us together so hard had caused a massive negative side effect. "Did you want to make love tonight?"

"I had agreed to do it."

Not the answer I wanted to hear. "Before I entered you, did you want me to fuck you?"

Joanna blushed lightly. "Yes."

"And I wanted to fuck you. Do you want to make love with me again some other day?"

Again, Joanna blushed. "Yes."

I gave her a gentle hug. "In my book, that makes us boyfriend and girlfriend."

* * * *

The Saturday before we were to leave for the lake, I was over at Joanna's again. Sex had changed considerably between us. The first time, Joanna had been passive, letting me do what I wanted. Now, she was much more aggressive. Tonight, as soon as I got in the door, she pulled down my shorts, pushed me onto the couch and sucked me off. After I had cum, I started to get up to go to her bedroom, but instead Joanna threw a towel on the couch and told me to eat her pussy there. I expected us to go to her bedroom after I had made her cum, but instead Joanna had me sit up, and then she straddled my lap and bounced up and down on my cock until I came. We kissed for a while as she continued to sit on my lap, our juices slowly leaking out and on to me.

"You're such a naughty girl," I said.

Joanna smiled. "I wanted to do something different. I like different." She liked different positions, but this was our first time in a different room.

"I loved different," I said with a big smile. Joanna kissed me. "But you weren't just naughty tonight. You were very naughty Thursday, going braless while we played tennis." Joanna chortled. "You kept distracting me with your bouncing tits. That was very unfair."

Joanna laughed some more. "Kaitlyn dared me to do it."

"Did she dare you to flash me as well?"

Joanna cracked up. "Yes, she did. Then she dared me to put your hand on my tits on the drive back to the apartment. I told her I didn't want to go that far with you. You should have seen the face she made." Joanna roared with laughter. "She was practically pulling her hair out. I love that she has no idea we're fucking."

"Well, she'll know Wednesday when you sleep over." I had finally convinced Joanna to spend the night with me as a dry run for the week at the lake.

"You haven't told her I'm going to sleep over, right?"

"Right." Per Joanna's instructions.

"I'm going to let her talk me into it at work on Tuesday." She gave me a big wink. "But we're only going to sleep together. Maybe I'll let you feel my tits. But the panties are going to stay on." Joanna roared with laughter again and then gave me a kiss. "I'm having so much fun with you."

"And I with you." Fun was the word we had settled on to describe our feelings for each other. It was too early to use love. It had taken several weeks, but Joanna had finally got comfortable talking with me. She liked to tease and act saucy, and she was getting a big kick out of having sex with me behind Kaitlyn's back.

I said, "Let's go to your bedroom for round two."

Joanna pulled off my cock and pushed the towel against her pussy. When she had cleaned herself, she handed me the towel and I wiped off.

I got up and we headed toward her bedroom. Joanna said, "Let me get another towel." She winked at me. "It's a good thing I do all the laundry."

I was lying on my side on her bed when she came in. She lay down next to me and asked, "Do you like me, Brandon?"

Was this a trick question? Of course I liked Joanna. "I like you a lot, Joanna. You're very special to me. I'm very glad we're dating. You're my naughty girl." Was she wanting me to us the 'L' word? I was getting close to telling Joanna that I loved her, but I wasn't quite there yet. I didn't want to overstate my feelings or my commitment to her.

Joanna was quiet, like she was waiting for me to say more. I didn't have anything more to say. Then she pushed me on to my back. She wrapped her hand around my soft cock and said, "There's one way I'll never be naughty."

"How's that?"

"I'll never have a threesome with you and Kaitlyn."

I laughed. "I'd never expect you too."

"Almost every boyfriend I've had has asked me to arrange a threesome with Kaitlyn."

"Seriously?" Joanna nodded. "That's terrible!"

"It is! Why would I arrange for my best friend to have sex with my boyfriend? He's my boyfriend! I don't want to share."

"As you should." Then I had a wicked thought. "Though seeing some girl-girl action between you and Kaitlyn would be hot."

Joanna's eyes narrowed. "Don't go there. We're both heterosexuals. If we were open to a sexual relationship, we'd have done it long ago. How would you respond if I told you I want a threesome with you and one of your buddies, and I want to see some guy-guy action during it?"

I snorted. "I'd gently decline the opportunity."

"So you want to see your sister naked having sex?"

I was instantly mortified. "Of course not. It's just that..."

Joanna laughed at my embarrassment. "You were thinking about it being hot to see me with another woman, and not the woman you were suggesting?"

I was thankful she had offered me a way out of my faux pas. "Exactly."

Joanna nodded. "But seriously, asking for a threesome is the kiss of death for a relationship. It tells me he only thinks of me as a provider of sex."

I kind of felt like this was a test, that Joanna was keeping her hand on my cock to see if a talk of a threesome would get me hard. She continued to grasp my cock lightly in a non-exciting way. Time to try to get myself out of this test. "I'm sorry I suggested the girl-girl action between you and Kaitlyn. I only want to be with you. And joking about you and Kaitlyn was particularly poor taste as she's my sister and she's very happy with Paul."

Joanna cocked her head. "Are you sure?"

Sure about what? "They're very happy whenever I see them."

"How much time do you spend with them?"

I wasn't prepared for this line of questioning. Kaitlyn and Paul were obviously happy together. Paul traveled a long way every weekend to see Kaitlyn. They slept together Friday and Saturday night. I assumed they fucked like bunnies on both of those nights.

I said, "Look, you told me that Kaitlyn loved him."

"I know. Does she act like she's in love with him when you're with them?"

I was stunned by this development. "I see them only a little before they go out for the evening." I left for work before they got up. "How much time do you spend with them?"

"None. But she sounds different now when she talks about him. She liked him a lot more at college."

"Has she told you anything about their relationship changing for the worse?"

Joanna shook her head. "No, but Kaitlyn never says anything negative about a boyfriend while she's dating him. After she's broken up with him, she tells me everything."

I wasn't comfortable talking about how my sister might not be as in love with her boyfriend as it appeared. I wanted her to be happy. "I'm going to think she's in love with him until I see otherwise."

Joanna smiled. She still held my cock loosely in her hand. "Do you know who I think she has the hots for?"

"Besides Paul? No one."

Joanna smiled bigger. "You."

"Me?" I chortled. "No way."

"You should have heard her when she suggested to me I have you as my summer boyfriend. Boy, did she ever sing your praises. 'Every girlfriend he's had has said he's a great boyfriend.'"

Suddenly, I felt very defensive. I couldn't help but play down her statement. I shrugged and said, "Well, it's true."

"She's much more excited and animated talking about how you're a great boyfriend than she is when she talks about Paul."

Why the hell was Joanna bringing this up? I had an attractive sister, but she was my sister. There was no way she'd have any interest in me. "That doesn't mean anything."

Joanna gave me a knowing smile. "Kaitlyn closely monitored your relationship with your girlfriends. She knew when you two started fucking based on how your girlfriend replied when she asked, 'How was last night?' Kaitlyn would spend hours discussing with me the body language and word choices of your current girlfriend and your prior girlfriends. Your girlfriends' smiles always got really big after you started fucking; and after you broke up with them, their smiles were never as big with their later boyfriends."

Joanna liked to tease, but this was not a topic that was appropriate to tease about. She had me flustered and angry. I tried to shut down her teasing by saying, "You're lying."

Joanna shook her head and crossed her heart with her left hand while continuing to hold my cock with her right. "God's truth." She stroked my cock, which was now semi-hard. She smiled and looked at my cock. "Well, hello there." Even though I was flustered, I could feel my excitement rising. "You were soft until we started talking about your sister."

8letters
8letters
6,600 Followers