A Week Ch. 03

Story Info
She needs to learn how to play the game.
5.6k words
4.56
14.4k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
May_I
May_I
252 Followers

Hi loves! I apologize once again for my super long hiatus. I plan on finishing this story soon (I'll try to post a chapter biweekly) and I want to thank everyone for still emailing and checking in on me and the stories. I owe you guys this much and I hope you stick around for my future works. I plan on leaving Lit eventually but I'll definitely continue to write of course. As always. I hope everyone is enjoying life and don't forget to rate, comment, and message me!

xoxo -- I.M <3

***

Wyatt glanced at the clock and noticed that it was approaching lunch time. She groaned knowing that the day was speeding by and she had hell to look forward to later. Last night she was sure was just a taste of what Jake had in store for her and after their little argument this morning she knew he probably was thinking up an evil way to torture her. She'd bumped into him a few times around the office, like at the water cooler and the printer, and he didn't even chance her a smirk or a snarky comment. She knew he was annoyed and she also knew that meant he'd take that out on her.

Another groan escaped her as she pressed her forehead against her hands on her desk. It was only Tuesday and she was already ready to stab her eyes out. What possessed her to even do something as immature and stupid as this! As her self-loathing began to grow, she felt her desk vibrate. She opened her top drawer and pulled out her cell phone.

Meeting room four now.

She stared at the text message a few seconds before closing her eyes. Why did he want to meet in that specific meeting room? It was the furthest away and the least likely room to be used by anyone. Wait, was he planning on trying to do something here? He couldn't. What if they got caught!? Her mind started to panic at the many implications. Her phone buzzed again. She opened her eyes and looked down at the screen.

Now Wyatt.

She sucked her teeth. Asshole. She stood and smoothed down her skirt before making her way towards the hall. She looked around the office and noticed only a few people milled about. Everyone must have taken early lunches. Thank God.

She approached the door and pushed it open. Jake's back was turned towards her as he stared out of the expansive window overlooking the busy downtown area.

"Shut the door."

She closed it and then locked it for good measure. She watched him silently as he continued to ignore her. She felt uneasiness start to fill her. She wasn't accustomed to this side of Jake. Where were the jokes and rude comments? He just stood there silent and angry she assumed. He turned towards her and smirked. The playfulness didn't quite reach his eyes but she still felt herself relax at the familiar gesture. His eyes lazily perused her and she started fidgeting under his heated gaze. He walked over to the large table in the room and sat down and turned towards her.

"Come over here."

She didn't like where this was going but she willed her legs to go to him. She stopped right in front of him.

"Are you wearing panties?"

Wyatt bristled at the question.

"That's none of y—"

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her hard towards him. She stumbled and fell right onto his lap. She could feel his hard dick pressing into her ass.

"I asked you a question and I expect an answer."

His warm breath tickled at her ear and she could feel herself moistening.

"I-I'm wearing a thong."

"Good. Now do you need help taking it off?"

She froze at the realization that he was going to fuck her in the office. She'd be ruined if they were caught!

"Jake—"

Before she could finish her sentence, he pushed up making them both stand. He had both of her wrists in one hand behind her back as he pushed her down onto the table with the other. The cool wooden surface of the table seeped through her blouse and she had to stand on the tips of her toes to hold herself up.

"You're going to have to learn to follow instructions the first time around."

She felt his cool hand work its way under her skirt. Her thighs were overheated along with her rapidly dampening sex and she felt embarrassment that he may discover her excitement. Her eyes screwed tightly shut. He took his time rubbing up her thigh but she was thankful that his hand changed course and traveled to her ass. He squeezed her cheek hard before traveling further up until he found the top of her thong. He pulled it down until he got it to the bottom of her cheeks.

"Can you take it from here or do you still need help?"

"Yes."

A hard smack on her ass caused a loud yelp to leave her mouth.

"Yes sir!"

"Good."

He released her wrists and sat back down in the chair behind her. She brought her hands to the table and began to push up in order to stand but stopped when he cleared his throat.

"Stay right where you are."

She felt her face heat up. She knew he was getting an eyeful of her turned up ass. Her skirt was currently bunched up right under her cheeks so she was thankful he couldn't see much. She reached under her skirt and grabbed the thong pulling it down to mid-thigh. She wiggled her legs until the thong fell and pooled around her black pumps.

"Now you can stand and face me."

She used her hands to push herself up from the table. She stepped out of the thong and pulled her skirt down. Jake's dark eyes drilled into her and she felt herself getting nervous. Was this the part where he would try to fuck her?

"Take your bra off."

She clamped her mouth shut as she felt words about to tumble out. She was learning fast that if she didn't comply then he'd just take matters into his own hands and the last thing she wanted was for him to have a reason to touch her. She reached under her shirt and unsnapped her bra. She was so thankful that she decided to wear a bra that snapped in the front. She definitely didn't need him offering assistance. She watched as his eyes stayed trained on her every movement. She pulled her arms through and pulled the bra out of the top of her blouse dropping it on the floor by her thong. Her sensitive nipples were already hard from the cool table but she knew they'd stay constantly hard throughout the day every time her silky blouse rubbed against them.

He stood and towered over her short frame. She gave him a pleading look. She didn't want this going any further. He smiled and grabbed the bun on her head pulling it. She felt her tresses tumble out of the neat style and tickle her shoulders.

Jake enjoyed watching the different emotions cross over Wyatt's face. He liked toying with her and keeping her on edge especially after she decided to get out of line this morning. He knew he wasn't going to fuck her here but she didn't have to know that. His dick angrily throbbed in his pants at the view before him. He could see her hard nipples through her blouse and knew anyone she interacted with today would be able to see them too. He enjoyed when her hair was down because it always made her look sexy and she looked fuckable right at this moment. Her cinnamon colored eyes begged him to behave.

"We're done."

Surprise lit up her face. She nodded her head and made her way towards the door. He watched as her ass swayed to its own rhythm as she left the room. He looked down and grabbed her thong and bra off the floor. To his surprise her thong was wet. He smiled brightly at this newfound information as gears started to turn in his head.

***

Wyatt sat at her desk staring at the clock as it counted down. She had finished up all her paperwork and client calls an hour earlier and was grateful she had no scheduled meetings. She looked down at her chest and saw her nipples were still standing at attention. Someone had turned up the A/C turning the office into an icebox and she was sure she knew exactly who the jackass was.

She had tried avoiding everyone in the office. Usually people visited her all day just to chat or to inquire about a legal matter but today seemed to be going amazingly in her favor. William stopped by right after lunch and she hurriedly agreed to anything he wanted if it meant getting him away from her and her aching breasts. She'd have lunch with him Thursday since he'd be out of the office Wednesday. She would have to work extra hard to ensure Jake didn't find out. The last thing she needed was for him to torture her some more.

She watched as people began packing up to leave. She waved goodbye to a few while sitting patiently and waiting for Jake. It seemed he was doing everything in his power to prolong this predicament for her. She grumbled and angrily clutched her briefcase to her chest while she awaited his arrival.

Jake walked over to her desk. He saw her briefcase firmly planted in front of her chest. She sat pouting and when she finally turned her eyes on him he was sure she was silently willing a piano to fall on him. She stood up and brushed by him to make her way towards the elevator.

"Wyatt."

She froze in her tracks before turning towards him. He smiled brightly as he held up a manila folder with a few slips of paper inside of it. He'd notice that she'd stayed put for the better part of the day and he was sure no one even got a glimpse of her firm breasts. He wasn't about to let that view go to waste.

"I need the partners' signatures on these documents."

Her eyes narrowed to angry slits as she made her way back over to him. She reached for the folder and Jake yanked her briefcase from her. Her eyes widened before a look of rage covered her face. Jake smiled brightly.

"I'll just take this to the car. See you in a few."

Wyatt watched as Jake walked away with her only form of protection. She rolled her eyes as she bit hard into her cheek. That bastard! He was solely on this Earth only to torment and drive her crazy! She turned towards the hallway that lead to the partners' offices. She took a deep breath and made her way towards them. She looked down at her chest and quietly tried to wish her nipples away. No luck there.

She tapped on the first door and stuck her head inside. Matthews sat at his desk staring at his computer screen pensively. He was the oldest partner at 67 but was still very good at what he did. His hair was completely gray and he sported a matching mustache with a bit of a beer belly. He was usually quiet and kept to himself in regards to his employees. He glanced at her and then back at his screen.

"Hi Wyatt."

"Hi. Jake sent me over with some papers he needed signed."

She made her way in and dropped the folder on his desk. He picked up a pen and began signing not giving her the time of day. She was so relieved. He signed the last paper before closing the folder and handing it back to her. He looked up with a smile and she saw his eyes dip low before immediately going back to meet hers. She knew he saw but she had to ignore it. She hurried and grabbed the folder smiling brightly before wishing him a good evening. She hurried and left closing his door. She took a deep breath while looking up at the ceiling. She had to do this shit two more times!

She made her way over towards Barnes' door. She knocked before sticking her head inside. He sat at the desk staring at paperwork. He looked up at her and smiled brightly before waving her in. Barnes was 58 and completely gray like Matthews. Unlike Matthews, he didn't sport a mustache and he had what some would call a dad bod. He wasn't fit but he wasn't fat either. She nervously walked inside and watched as Barnes' eyes glanced at her chest. His neck and face began to redden immediately. Embarrassment washed over her as she tried to ignore the poor man's predicament. She would kill Jake when she got the chance.

"Hey I just needed you to sign these forms for Jake."

"Uh yeah no problem."

He signed away and handed her back the folder without chancing a look at her. She wished him a good evening and hurried and left. She took another steadying breath as she stared across the hall at the last partner's door. She dreaded going inside his office the most. She knocked before sticking her head in.

Stabler sat at his desk staring at his computer screen. She could hear the voice of an announcer and loud cheering and wasn't surprised he was hard at work watching sports. Stabler was the youngest partner at only 47. His hair still retained its dark brown color and he looked younger than his actual age. She thought he was cute for a white guy when she first started working here but after finding out about his flirtatious manners and adulterous ways she usually avoided him like the plague. He paused his game and openly leered at her chest. His eyes didn't reach hers not once and she felt anger start to bubble under her skin. He could at least try to act like a gentleman!

"I just need you to sign these docs for Jake."

"Sure thing."

He grabbed the folder and began signing. Every so often he chanced a glance at her chest. She wished she could sink through the floor. As soon as he finished, he tried to strike up a conversation about the mock trial but she saw it for the ruse it was. He only wanted to ogle her chest longer. She hurried and made up an excuse for leaving and wished him a good evening.

She clutched the folder to her chest and made her way towards the elevator. She glanced at the clock and noted this ordeal took about twenty minutes. She hoped Jake was fucking happy.

The elevator dinged open once at the lobby and she stepped out rushing towards the parking lot. Jake stood arms crossed outside his car watching her approach. He'd taken off his tie and suit jacket and had his shirt rolled to his elbows. He looked good but of course she wouldn't tell the pompous ass that. She handed him the manila folder without a word and opened the passenger door sliding in with a sigh. She was so happy this day was over.

Jake finally hopped in and was glad that Wyatt seemed frazzled. She was silent with her arms crossed over her chest as she stared out of the car window.

"How did the signing go?"

"Fine."

"Really? None of the partners noticed your generous assets?"

She ignored him. She could feel her anger simmering just under the surface and knew he was just trying to bait her. He knew damn well they all got an eyeful back there and she'd never be able to look them in the eyes again.

"I see you haven't learned anything today."

Wyatt continued to ignore him. Fuck him. Did he expect her to be friendly after all the shit he pulled today? He could kiss her ass!

As soon as the thought left her mind, Jake reached across the seat grabbing the bottom of her shirt. She quickly uncrossed her arms and grabbed onto his arm. She whipped her head towards him as he began pulling.

"What the fuck! Get off me!"

"Either I can take the shirt off or I can rip it off. Your call."

"B-But you can't! What if someone sees me?"

"My windows are tinted. The only way someone will see you is if they are trying really hard."

She couldn't believe he was really going to make her do this. She knew her face gave away her disbelief but Jake looked indifferent to her plight.

"The sooner you learn the rules to our agreement the sooner shit like this will stop happening."

She clamped her mouth shut. Of course it was her fault that this was happening and not the fact that he was a pervert who enjoyed terrorizing her. She let go of his arm and allowed him to work her shirt up. She lifted her arms allowing him to pull it over her head. He tossed her shirt onto the backseat and immediately started the car.

"Put your seatbelt on."

She followed his instructions and went to cover herself.

"No. Hands by your side."

She bit her cheek so hard she thought she tasted blood. She put her hands at her side and wished she could turn invisible. Jake smiled brightly at her before starting his car and easing out of the parking lot. The car ride was long and nerve racking. Although Jake had assured her of his window's opaqueness, that didn't stop her from catching looks from men while they sat in traffic. Apparently, they could see her enough to make out that she was topless and she scooted even further down in the seat. Her breasts heaved with her nervousness and her nipples stayed hard throughout the ride. She'd caught Jake looking a few times and that didn't help with her uneasiness. They finally neared the ranch and he pulled up to the front of the house and killed the engine. She unbuckled her seatbelt and went to grab for the door but Jake's hand on her thigh stopped her in her tracks.

"Turn towards me."

She obeyed immediately. They were alone now and he could take full advantage of her if he wanted to. He could easily bend her over the car and fuck her right now if she gave him any reason to. She watched as his eyes worked their way from her face down to her breasts. He licked his lips and smirked before reaching over and rubbing her left nipple. Her intake of breath was loud in the car and she reflexively leaned away from him. That didn't stop him from moving closer and this time pinching her right nipple. A weird noise she couldn't quite describe escaped her as she stared daggers at him. His eyes finally met hers and she didn't like the look she saw in them.

"Why are your nipples hard?"

"Th-they're not."

He pinched down harder and she tried to pull away. An arm slid around her waist pulling her towards him and keeping her still. His face was now only a few inches away from hers as he continued to aggressively pull on her nipple.

"They are and I think you know exactly why."

"No I don't!"

She grabbed onto his hand to get him to stop. A thumping was starting in her pussy at each tug on her sensitive nipple.

"Let's wager."

He suddenly let go of her nipple and his hand dropped onto her thigh firmly.

"For what?"

"If you're wet then I continue on with what I have planned. If you're not wet, then I'll leave you alone this evening."

Her mind immediately screamed for her not to let him touch her. She was sure she wasn't turned on by any of the humiliating things he was subjecting her to but she was wet earlier in the day. What if she still was? Maybe she could have possibly dried up?

"What if I don't let you touch me?"

"Hmm then that would imply that you are wet and I'll just have to fuck you."

"So there's no winning for me?"

"Well if you're not wet, then I'll leave you alone."

She scowled at him. Either she could let him touch her or not and still end up fucked. She knew for a fact that she couldn't possibly be turned on. She just didn't want his hands nowhere near that intimate part of her.

"Fine."

He smiled before inching his hand under her skirt. She opened her legs to give him access and held her breath as he approached her core. She closed her eyes and started thinking of horrible things to ensure he wouldn't get a drop out of her. His fingers gently rubbed against her lips. She felt her legs involuntarily twitch wanting to close but she kept perfectly still. She felt his fingers put pressure against her before slowly parting her lips. His fingers gently traced from her opening to her clit. A surprise moan escaped her lips. She hadn't cum in a few days so of course she'd be extra sensitive. His fingers lazily traced back down to her opening before stopping.

"Wyatt."

She opened her eyes and stared into Jake's hungry dark ones. He looked triumphant and her heart sunk at what that could possibly mean.

"You're soaking wet."

As soon as the words left his mouth he'd pushed a finger deep inside of her. It slid in easily and a curse left her mouth as she grabbed his arm to try to stop him.

"That means everything still goes as planned tonight."

His finger disappeared as he pulled out of her leaving her feeling empty. He unwrapped his arm from around her and she relaxed away from him. She watched as he put the fingers that were just caressing her pussy into his mouth sucking her juices right off them. She knew he hadn't been lying because she saw how slick his fingers were when he removed them. How could she have been wet from all of this? Everything he did to her today was degrading and embarrassing! She shouldn't have been turned on in any way.

May_I
May_I
252 Followers
12