All Comments on 'A Week Ch. 03'

by May_I

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
CherrypeachCherrypeachalmost 6 years ago
Uncertain

The public nudity, office exhibition and Jakes' petty attitude are turnoffs. Please focus on them as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I was so excited to see your update until the public nudity, office rudeness and embarrassment and the invite of friends to watch/etc. glad your back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved this!

So glad ur back and finishing this story. Jake is being a real ass and I want Wyatt to give him a piece of her mind!

MyaHunterMyaHunteralmost 6 years ago
Damn Girl!

thanks for the update! It was amazing as always. When you do leave literotica, please be sure to keep us in the know of any new writing endeavors you start!

MyaHunterMyaHunteralmost 6 years ago
Agreed

Even though I'm happy for the update as evidenced by my other comment, I do agree with the other comments. My problem is more so with him setting her up for sexual harassment. I know it's just a story but he's fucking with her job and livelihood. Those men are her bosses too and she's already a female in a male dominated profession. She worked hard for the respect she earned and he shouldn't be trying to negate that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I'm so happy to see you updated this story :-) It is one of my favorites! I don't agree with everyone else about the actions of Jake. When I first read the other chapters a few years ago I was hoping that it would be something different and not like a lot of these stories currently on here. They don't have to end up a couple or happily ever after in order for me to like the story. I love the route your taking and I'm looking forward to seeing how this game plays out for them. I hope Wyatt gives Jake a run for his money and I don't want to see her falling for him either to be honest.

LitLover469LitLover469almost 6 years ago
You're Back!

I'm so happy to see an update!! Is Jake a jerk? Absolutely. Involving other people (e.g. partners at work; possibly his friends) is way out of line... but he's already out of line in the first place with the punishment he came up with. While I think Wyatt got zero enjoyment from basically flashing the partners, I also think she's lowkey enjoying this predicament she's in.

I'm rooting for Wyatt to somehow be able to turn the tables on Jake at the end of the week! He's having too much fun.

And after the week of sex games, I'm kind of hoping they go on an actual date and get to know each other. I feel like there may be some chemistry there. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Being as it’s only chapter 3 of this series I’m pretty sure that the characters will develop more as the story goes on. I agree with anon, I like that the relationship is unconventional and it doesn’t have to be a sappy love story where they fall in love in order for me to like it. Gosh some of y’all are acting like they should be in love already! May_I if you’re reading this please keep up the good work and continue your story as you see fit. I also love Dirty Circumstances! -KieraS

honeybreehoneybreealmost 6 years ago
Loving the series but...

Jake reads as an immature fuckboy at times, so it is kind of hard to take him serious as a Dom, which is why Wyatt isn’t taking him seriously...lol. Hopefully as the story processes we get more insight to Jake and get to see more of his inner workings. I do agree that it is nice to read a story where the characters aren’t instantly in love or a Dom/sub story where the women does have reservations or hesitates with an order instead of doing everything like a mindless slave so this story is realistic in that sense. But I can see why folks are saying Jake cross the line with exposing Wyatt to the partners sexually because she takes her career seriously, wants to be partner and make waves with her career and IN competition with Jake but in that moment he put her on display basically as a stripper/tease all because of a bet? Nah, Wyatt should had hit him with a “I am good luv”...lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yay your back!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jake is white and a pretentious azzhole like most white men

What would make you readers think any other way about his actions? At any time Wyatt could've refused the get those documents signed. She's his equal not working under him, he has no real power over her. I believe she enjoys this little game and he's exploiting her as much as he can. So if you hate Jake then you must hate Wyatt for going along with this charade. Looking forward to see where the story goes.

*sidenote...how the heck do you have the nerve to tell another writer how to tell his or her story lol. Don't like it write your own. Geez

xoxo Kae

May_IMay_Ialmost 6 years agoAuthor
I love hearing your opinions! <3

Y'all are wilding in these comments X-D I knew this chapter would ruffle a few feathers but damn! Lol. Jake and Wyatt's relationship will expand I promise, but it's going to definitely take more than a week for Jake to really understand the errors of his ways. Don't worry, Wyatt isn't just going to be his doormat but this is a game and she's super competitive, so she knows she has to play along. Everyone just woosah and drink some tea (with a shot of henny) while I try to get these chapters tamed.

xoxo -I.M <3

spchlessspchlessalmost 6 years ago
Love the Slow Burn

Glad you updated!! I really would like to see how this play out. She’s playing with fire trying to meet William, eek... oh she’s gonna get it!! I’m also liking the slow burn in the possible relationship and arrangement. There is something sexy about a man who you think despise you licking your juices from his fingers (psycho swoon, lol).

Reality_ContortionistReality_Contortionistalmost 6 years ago
Ayyy!!!

I’m so incredibly happy you are back!!! It’s never ever ever too late to finish an amazing story! I have read and reread this story for 4 years and it’s supersedes time and is always always hot! I love the characters and the sadomasochistic vibe of this interracial story. I love the focus on their sexual encounters. As the story continues please don’t turn Jake into a wimp and Wyatt into a Domme. The sex scenes are insanely sexy, don’t change them! The only thing I would say is Jake does seem like he doesn’t have a motive. We need more insight into his mental reasoning even if it’s just ruthless obsession and need to hurt and own Wyatt. A similar and spectacular story recently finished on Literotica is See Through Me by Joodle. Maybe reach out and ask for editing tips and suggestions. The story at an AMAZING point! Please finish it!

Avidreader99Avidreader99almost 6 years ago
Wow

So glad your finishing this great story! So glad I got the alert you were back! such a great sexy story. Please hurry with the next chapter

SunsLuckygrlSunsLuckygrlalmost 6 years ago

Looking forward to the next installment of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please update soon!

I’ve been loving this story and I was so sad to see that it was incomplete. :( Keep up the good work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG!

You don't know how long I have been checking for this story. It's was so worth the wait! Please keep writing. I'm begging you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hope to hear from you soon!

Please finish this story! So good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

I almost didn't read this and I am a little disappointed because now I am hooked. Please finish this story it is one of the best I've read on this forum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'll buy if i have to

Please please finish this, its entirely too good to be left hanging like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Where's part 4?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please come back!!

So good, please finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Where is the rest😭

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Didn’t someone write a story similar to this on lit because this story was incomplete? Can someone link it here?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous