A Week Full of Events Ch. 01

Story Info
Liam brings the birthday girl on a trip.
2.2k words
4.14
16.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword:

First chapter of the story. This is meant to be a slow-going story that focuses on the build-up rather than action right away. I love getting feedback, and constructive criticism is appreciated!

*****

Liam stepped on the gas to match the speed of the passing vehicles on the highway. He was a very capable driver, and merging onto the highway was something he could almost do blindfolded. Amber, who had just turned eighteen, had quickly dozed off in the passenger seat after their departure. Their destination was a ski resort in Aspen which was a birthday present from Liam to Amber. It was an obvious gift for Liam to give since he knew very well how much she loved to stay at those kind of places. It was a costly gift, but with him being ten years older than her and having a high income, money wasn't a problem.

Despite the low temperature outside, Amber had prepared herself for the warmer conditions awaiting them at the ski resort. Liam had always liked the way she dressed herself and, he had to admit, he hadn't objected when she had put on the tightest skirt he had ever seen. While driving, Liam caught himself having a few glimpses at the Amber's naked thighs. Her body was fit from playing volleyball over many years, which in return had made her a very popular girl among the boys at her school. Amber's ass was something out of this world, and it was pretty much impossible for Liam not check her out once in a while she slept. It became harder and harder to focus on driving the car for each time he looked over at her. Just by looking at her perfectly shaped body, it hadn't taken him long until his cock had grown rock solid in his pants. It was impossible not to get turned on by her, and he knew how wrong it was. She was his little sister after all.

About an hour later, Liam parked the car in front of the entrance to the resort where they were going to spend their time. The engine shut off and Liam looked over at Amber who was still sleeping. He took the liberty to admire the view of his sister's smoking hot body for a few second before he eventually shook her shoulder.

"Wake up, sleepyhead. We are here," Liam said with a smile.

Slowly but surely, Amber opened her eyes. She gazed in awe at the luxurious resort standing at the other side of the windscreen. She smiled and looked over at Liam.

"Are we seriously going to stay here?" he asked eagerly.

While still smiling, Liam answered her question with a simple nod. Just like his little sister, he was also blown away by the view. And that was even though he had seen pictures of the place on the resort's website.

The two of them got their bags from the car trunk and made their way to the entrance. What met them inside was a luxurious, yet cozy, reception area. When they got inside, Amber walked up to the fireplace in the other side of the room and made herself comfortable in a chair. Since Liam had booked their stay, he went up to the counter to check in. While talking to the receptionist, all Liam could think about was how good his sister looked in her skimpy skirt and how turned on he had gotten, which he still was. The initial plan was for them to stay at separate rooms, but an idea popped into Liam's head. Really wanting to spend as much time as possible with his sister, he explained to the receptionist that they only needed one of the rooms. He had payed for both, but the idea of staying in a room alone with Amber was too compelling, despite the waste of money. He got two keys to room 301 and headed back to an awaiting Amber.

"Looks like you have already made yourself at home," Liam said with a grin when he spotted the drink in Amber's hand. He wondered where she had gotten it from, but it wasn't important so he refrained from asking about it.

She looked up at Liam, not expecting him to be back this quickly. "Yeah, I figured it would take you some time to get our rooms," she said.

"On that note...," Liam said and paused for a moment before continuing, "it seems like it was a misunderstanding with our booking, meaning we only got one of the rooms."

What Liam told her was a complete lie, but looking down at the gorgeous girl sitting below him didn't make him regret it whatsoever. Just by looking at her gave him a hard-on in his pants, which he prayed to god she didn't notice.

Amber frowned a little after receiving the latest news about their rooms, but quickly replied cheerfully, "that's fine. If anything, it will make the trip a lot cheaper."

Obviously, Liam stayed silent about the fact that he had chosen not to get the second room just so he could spend more time with his sister, despite having to pay for both. When Amber had finished her drink they made their way to the elevator. Liam gave Amber one of the keys before he hit the button that brought them to the third floor. When the doors opened, Liam gestured with his hand for Amber to take the lead. They stepped out and began to walk down a well decorated corridor. The theme of the resort had been consistent in all the rooms they had been in so far and it was obvious it was designed by professionals who knew what they were doing. Amber walked down the corridor while looking left and right at each door to find the right room number. Liam on the other hand had his focus elsewhere. While walking a few feet behind his sister he kept his eyes locked onto the tight skirt that hugged her round ass perfectly. He didn't take his eyes off her body until she suddenly stopped at the end of the corridor. With her key card Amber unlocked the door and pushed it open. She flipped the main switch at the entrance and the room lit up.

"Wow, Liam... This room is incredible," she let out while walking inside with her luggage in her hand. She quickly made her way to the big window at the end of the room and added "and not to talk about the view."

With her still having her back turned against him he kept staring at her ass. "I couldn't agree more. What a view," he let out.

After looking outside for a few seconds Amber quickly turned around, and it was just barely Liam reacted quickly enough take his eyes of his sister's behind. The smile on her face when she looked at her brother was contagious, and Liam couldn't resist but to smile back at her. The two of them spent a moment to explore the rest of the facilities they had at their disposal. Together they checked out the spacious bathroom which not only had a hot tub, but also a small sauna attached to it. They returned back to the living area, and it was only then they noticed the bed which clearly was meant for only one person.

Liam glanced over at his little sister who had, just like him, spotted the single bed. For a split second, his eyes met hers and awkward silence filled the room. Liam looked around in the room, desperately trying to think of something to say.

"Look, Amber! A minibar!" he exclaimed after spotting a small fridge under a desk. He quickly walked up to it, squatted down and opened the small door. He picked up a bottle and turned back towards Amber who was standing behind him. With a bottle of champagne in his hand, Liam stood up.

"I know mom and dad wouldn't allow you to drink this, but if you won't say anything, neither will I. Finishing this before we head down to get dinner would be perfect," he said with a grin.

From the way she had demolished her drink earlier in the reception he was pretty confident she wouldn't say no to some more.

"I won't," Amber replied and eagerly grabbed the bottle out of her brother's hand.

By the time Liam had found a pair of champagne glasses, Amber had already managed to remove the cage and popped out the cork. Liam held the glasses towards Amber, one at a time, while she poured. Liam was impressed with how well she handled the champagne bottle despite her young age.

"Cheers!" both of them said simultaneously before they took the first sip.

"And once again, happy birthday, Amber. I bet it feels nice to be a few days away from mom and dad," Liam added.

Amber nodded her head while she took another sip. "You have no idea. I can't wait to get my own place and move out like you did."

It was easy for Liam to put himself in his sister's shoes as he had thought the exact same thing when he was at her age ten years ago. Remembering how he felt back then was the main reason he had given Amber a weeks stay at this resort, which would give short period of 'freedom' from her life at home. And Liam was glad he had persuaded their parents not to come with them on this trip.

While they enjoyed the champagne, and since Amber had been sleeping during the whole road trip, they had some catching up to do. They talked a little about about Liam's job and the quirky new guy that had been hired, but also how Amber was doing at school and the recent results of her volleyball team.

One bottle of champagne later, the time for them to get ready for dinner came. Figuring both of them had to take a shower and get changed, Liam stood up and said, "I'll jump in the shower real quick." Amber watched her brother walk into the bathroom before closing the door behind him.

In the bathroom, Liam quickly undressed himself, walked into the shower and turned it on. While enjoying the nice warm water, all he could think about was his little sister's amazing body and he couldn't deny the fact that just the thought of her turned him on. For a moment his imagination went further, to the thought of her being naked with him in the shower. Catching himself daydreaming in the shower for way to long, he quickly turned of the water. He dried himself and put a towel around his waist before he got out of the bathroom. When he got out, he spotted Amber sitting on the bed with her phone, and it was only then he got concerned that she could spot the hard-on underneath the towel. Fortunately, she was way too invested in what was going on on the screen to see it

"I'm done now, Amber," Liam said.

Looking up from her phone, she put it away and got off the bed. "I'll be quick," she said before she skipped into the bathroom.

Shortly after, Liam heard the sound of the water getting turned on. He took off his towel and laid it on the bed. The next thing for him to do was to get dressed. He had already planned what to wear so it went rather quick. With nothing else to do, Liam sat down on the bed and stared at the bathroom door. He couldn't help but to let his mind wander. More specifically to the thought of his naked little sister in the shower just behind that door. Suddenly he saw something light up to the right of him. He quickly turned his head and spotted Amber's phone resting on the nightstand. Instantly, he scooted over and reached for her phone which, to his surprise, was unlocked. As her big brother, it wouldn't be wrong of him just to take a little peek, would it? Just to make sure it wasn't something really important, of course...

Liam could still hear the shower in the background so he felt comfortable not to get caught with her phone in his hand. Clicking on the digit blinking on top of the message app brought him to a conversion between Amber and person's name he didn't recognize. Being the curious person he was, he started to read their conversation. And, based on the erotic undertone of their messages, he quickly realized the person she was chatting with wasn't just a friend from school. He swiped his thumb and went further back in the conversation.

It would be a lie if he said he didn't get surprised by the picture that suddenly appeared on the screen: a naked girl standing on all four with her ass sticking up in the air. Liam's first reaction to the picture of the girl was that she was one of the hottest girls he had ever seen. The shape of her ass was round and her ass cheeks looked so incredibly juicy. Her breasts, her thighs... well, her whole body looked amazing. Maybe he should already have figured it out, but it was only when he saw the girl's face he realized he was looking at his little sister, posing naked in front of the camera.