Backyard Pool

Story Info
Brother and sister have fun in their backyard pool.
13.2k words
4.72
325.2k
448

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air-mattress gently rocked beneath him as it drifted about the pool, propelled by gentle breezes and the circulation of the pool pump. Lulled into a semi-conscious state, Ron's fertile young imagination drifted as well as he basked in the warm, late spring sun. Erotic fantasies involving all those luscious young girls at the local community college he was attending played out behind his closed eyelids. All his imaginings were, of course, imaginary, as he, at nineteen, had not yet had any actual personal sexual experience upon which to draw.

Somewhat slight of build and looking much younger than he actually was, Ron was hobbled by his own self-image as a shy, scrawny little kid and he'd never been able to get anything going with any of those girls in high school or, now, in college. He'd had to rely upon his imagination to supply the fuel to feed the fires of his adolescent and young adult cravings.

While sexually inexperienced in real life, Ron had a voracious appetite for the subject. For many years he been educating himself, availing himself of every opportunity to increase his sexual knowledge whether from the driest textbook or the steamiest pulp novel or magazine.

Now, as he floated around, naked, in his family's backyard pool, he imagined all the wonderful things he would like to do with those lovely, untouchable young girls at his school. In his fantasies, he saw himself as the big, buff, football hero with a huge dick, that he thought all the girls wanted. In his fantasies, however, he didn't really need to embellish upon the size of his penis for, despite his still boyish physique, in real life, he actually did sport a rather impressive manhood.

When a particularly graphic scene of sexual activity unreeled behind his closed eyelids, Ron felt a stirring in his loins. He cracked an eye and peered down along his well-tanned, hairless chest and belly to where his cock, up-turned with its underside exposed to the warm rays of the sun, lay nestled in the sparse patch of light brown pubic hair around its base. As he watched, he saw his organ gradually swell larger and larger, then slowly lift itself up off its wiry nest. Slowly, it straightened up, growing fatter and longer as it raised its mushroom-like head skyward.

Soon, Ron's prick was standing stiff and hard, about eight inches tall. Gazing at his erect organ, the boy smiled proudly. Groaning softly, he clenched his buttocks, thrusting his erection higher. As he squeezed his ass, the head of his cock swelled up even larger, and grew darkly purple.

"Ahhhhh..." he sighed contentedly, as his brain was flooded by the delightful sensations of having an erect penis, thrust proudly upward in the open air of a beautiful day, while the warm rays of the sun caressed his already sun-bronzed shaft from every angle as his air-mattress slowly circled in the water currents.

Ron loved spending time in his family's backyard pool, working on his all-over tan, whenever he could. His class schedules in college had given him a lot more free time during the day than he had had while in high school, so, during breaks, he would come home and roast himself to a golden brown in the pool while his parents were at work and his younger sister was still at school. While she was gone today to visit a friend, he was afraid that his sister's recent graduation from high school would leave her at home more now, putting a crimp in his activities.

Having held off as long as he could, Ron finally he raised his hand and lightly touched his fingers to the side of his rigid organ. He slowly ran just his fingertips up and down the side of his upthrust penis for a few moments, then he gently wrapped his hand around that stiff, solid shaft and slowly stroked it up and down. He groaned softly as a shiver ran through his body. With a contented sigh, he dropped his hand away from his throbbing cock and arched his body, thrusting his straining hard-on even higher. Smiling, he closed his eyes and returned to his erotic fantasies, his imagination fired up now by an extra shot of testosterone due to his now rampant erection.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

As Amy turned her car into the driveway of her family's home, she was of two minds. Her intention, this morning, had been to spend the day with a friend, but her friend's mother had needed her to go somewhere with her, so Amy had decided to return home. While disappointed about not being able to spend the day with her friend, Amy was happy, now that school was out, to have an opportunity to catch some rays by the pool.

Amy parked in the driveway and went inside to her room and undressed. She went through her bikini collection and selected a tiny, fluorescent-pink one that she thought would look very cute and sexy, although there wouldn't be anyone around to appreciate it. As she was about to step into the brief bikini bottoms, she paused and looked at herself in the mirror, evaluating the image reflected there.

Her long, honey-blond hair cascaded down past her shoulders in golden waves, the ends brushing the tops of her pert little breasts while her erect nipples poking out between the golden strands. Below those firm little, baseball-sized globes, her torso tapered to a long, slender waist and smooth, flat tummy with just a hint of abs from her regular workout routine. Her hips flared nicely, but not too broadly, from her narrow waist, set atop long, slender thighs and calves. At the juncture of those lovely thighs lay a neat little muff of golden curls, below which, as reflected in the mirror, she could just make out the hint of a dark cleft.

Amy bent down and stepped into her bikini briefs, pulling them up over her luscious thighs and firm round buttocks, wriggling her ass as she did so. Then she pulled her bikini top over her breasts and tied it behind her back. Striking a pose before the mirror, she smiled at what she saw.

"Hot!" she murmured. "Smokin' hot!"

She headed out for the pool and, just as she was reaching to open the sliding glass door to the back yard, she stopped, gasping at the unexpected sight that met her eyes. In the pool, floating on an air-mattress, was her brother, Ron, completely naked.

Amy stood there for a minute as the air-mattress slowly rotated in the water currents, affording her a clear, though distant, view of her brother from all angles. She felt a bit weird, standing there, spying on him this way, but she couldn't take her eyes off him.

Ron was lying there on his back, his arms raised, pillowing his head on the palms of his hands. His legs were parted, dangling off either side of the air-mattress at the knee. Her eyes had instantly zeroed in on his genitals, which were fully exposed to her view, although at the considerable distance of across the patio, an expanse of grass, and the pool deck.

Although she was eighteen and newly graduated from high school, Amy was still quite innocent, sexually. Beautiful young girl that she was, she'd had many opportunities to hook up with eager young boys, but she had not yet met one she wanted to go that far with, and, up 'til now, she had never even seen a naked man. She only had her girlfriends' descriptions to go by.

Amy felt a fluttering of excitement in her belly as she strained to see her brother's sexual equipment from so far off. It certainly didn't look like what she remembered from their childhood and she occasionally caught a glimpse of him in the bedroom or bathroom. Instead of the little purple nub, encircled by a pink collar of wrinkled flesh, which she remembered from her youth, his penis was long and fat as it lay upturned across his groin, nestled in the muff of his pubic hair. His testicles, warmed by the sun, hung loosely, well defined in the dangling sac between his parted thighs, looking quite different from the tight little, wrinkled hemisphere, like a half walnut shell, that she remembered seeing when they were young.

While she intently studied her brother's genitals as well as she could at that distance, she noticed a subtle change. His penis appeared to have grown even longer as it lay there in its curly brown nest. Then, she gasped as she saw it slowly rise up, lengthening still more and straightening out, as it continued to rise higher and higher, until it stood stiff and straight, pointing vertically at the sky. She saw his buttocks clench and his straining organ thrust even higher.

A shiver ran down her back and Amy let out the breath that she hadn't realized she had been holding. She had heard descriptions of this phenomenon from her girlfriends, but she still found it stunning to witness in person.

As she stared at her brother's now erect penis, she saw him remove one of his hands from behind his head and touch his fingers to the side of his upthrust organ. Slowly, he slid his fingertips up and down along his stiff, hard shaft, then he gently wrapped his whole hand around it and stroked it up and down several times. After a few moments, he returned his hand behind his head, and just lay there in the sun, his back arched and butt clenched, his erect penis thrust prominently skyward.

Amy groaned softly, feeling butterflies flitting about in the pit of her stomach as she stared at her brother's upthrust penis. Driven by excitement, and frustrated by the distant view, she decided that she just had to get a closer look at that fascinating appendage.

Carefully sliding the glass door open, she slipped out and silently tip-toed over to the side of the pool. Now, from just eight to ten feet away, her heart pounded with excitement as Amy eagerly stared at the boy's upthrust erection while his air-mattress slowly rotated before her.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Ron lay there, floating in the pool, his head pillowed on his hands, his eyes closed and a contented smile on his face, as he enjoyed the delightful sensation of the warm sun gently kissing his upthrust penis and loosely dangling balls. Visions of his female classmates performing various erotic acts drifted through his mind, feeding his throbbing erection. Cracking open one eye, he proudly gazed at his stiffly straining prick, its long, thick shaft bronzed by the sun, its tip capped by that hugely engorged, purple, helmet-like head. In his imagination, the girls were stroking and fondling his rigid organ with eager passion.

As his air-mattress slowly turned, a beautiful young girl in a skimpy, hot-pink bikini, came into view beyond his upthrust erection, standing at the side of the pool and staring down at him. It took him a moment to realize that she was not one of his fantasy girls, and then another moment to realize that it was, in fact, his own sister, Amy.

Ron gasped in shock and quickly rolled off the air-mattress, into the water. He surfaced, sputtering and gasping. Holding the air-mattress in front of himself like a shield, he sheepishly raised his eyes, feeling totally mortified with embarrassment.

Amy smiled down at him. "Hi, Ronnie, what 'cha doin' there?" she asked.

"Oh...I...uhhhh...was just getting some sun..." Ron stammered nervously.

"Oh, yes, I noticed what a nice tan you have going on there!" Amy said. "I also saw some...uhhh...other things that, I suspect, don't usually get so nice and tanned!" she teased.

"Yeah, well...I...uhhh...I..." Ron trailed off, at a loss for words.

Amy smiled at her brother's discomfort, then she slowly stepped down the concrete stairs leading into shallow end of the pool. She walked toward her brother, the surface of the water just above her bright pink bikini bottoms.

Ron held the floating air-mattress defensively between them as she approached.

Placing her hands on the air-mattress opposite her brother, she looked at him, smiling brightly. "Does it feel good, laying out in the sun like that, Ronnie?" she asked. "It certainly looked like you were enjoying it!"

"Uhhhh...yeah...it does...and I was...uhhh...enjoying it," Ron replied.

"Well, I suppose I should say I'm sorry I disturbed you..." Amy said, "but I'm NOT!" She giggled merrily. "I've never seen one of those things before, Ronnie," she said. "Not like THAT anyway! I've seen you before, when we were kids, but it didn't look like that! I found it very...uhhh...stimulating!"

Ron's eyes opened wide. "You did?" he asked in amazement.

"Oh, yes!" she exclaimed. "I did! It made me feel all...fluttery...in my stomach as I looked at it. I'd really like to see it again, Ronnie...from close, though! I was too far away before."

Ron's eyes opened wide in surprise. "Ohhh...I...uhhh...I dunno..." he stammered as he stared at his sister in shock and confusion. He couldn't believe that a beautiful young girl, his own sister at that, was asking to see his cock! He was torn by conflicting emotions; reluctant embarrassment on one side and the exciting thrill of the forbidden on the other.

"Oh, com'on, Ronnie!" Amy urged. "I already saw it from over there! What would it hurt for me to see it again, up close?

"Shit, Amy! " he answered. "I've always dreamed of having a beautiful girl wanting to look at my dick...but you're my sister!"

"Oh, Ronnie, don't worry about that!" Amy said. "Besides," she said, smiling evilly, "you're already out here in the pool, naked. How are you going to get out of the pool without me seeing you again, anyway?"

"Well...uhhh...I..." he muttered.

"Now, why don't you just make it easy for both of us and climb up here and let me get a good look at you again," Amy smiled, knowing she had the winning argument, and patted the air-mattress between them.

Ron stood there staring at his sister uncertainly. Then the exciting prospect of actually participating in a forbidden fantasy over-ruled his sense of societal propriety.

"Well...uhhh...okay..." he murmured softly. Turning around, he jumped up onto the air-mattress as Amy held it in place for him. Lying back, he swung his legs up, dropping them off either side of the mattress at the knees and opening up his crotch to his sister's view.

The boy's penis, flaccid now, lay atop his scrotum, which was pulled up tight after its dunking in the cool water. Amy looked at her brother's genitals for a few moments, then raised her eyes to look at him, a confused expression on her face.

"What happened to it, Ronnie? I wanted to see it like it was a little while ago..." she whined plaintively. "but now it just looks like it did when we were kids! It doesn't make me feel those butterflies in my stomach now, like when it was standing straight up!"

"Oh...well...uhhh, yeah..." Ron muttered. "That requires special conditions...some kind of...uhhh...stimulation," he tried to explain. "It's feeling kind of shy right now...first getting dunked in the cold water after being in the warm sun...and then having my own sister staring at it."

"Oh, uhhh...I see..." Amy murmured, looking back down at her brother's penis. "It needs some kind of stimulation...hmmm...? So why was it standing up before you knew I was here? I didn't see you...uhhhh...'stimulating' it. I saw it just, all of a sudden...stand up, all by itself!"

"Oh, yeah...well...I was...uhhhh...mentally stimulating it," Ron told her.

She cocked her head quizzically. "How do you do that?" she asked.

"Uhhh...well...I..." Ron stammered, embarrassed. "I was just...uhhhh...thinking about some girls I knew in school...imagining them...uhhhh... naked...and doing things..." he trailed off.

Amy raised her eyes to meet his. "Oh, I see!" she said, smiling. "Hmmmmm...well, can't you just dream up something about those girls right now?"

"Well...it's kind of hard to think about that while you're standing there, looking at me!" he replied.

"Oh...yeah...I guess I can understand that..." she mused.

She stared down at the boy's flaccid cock for a few moments, then she raised her head and smiled at him. "If just thinking about those girls works so well...how about looking at the real thing?" she said, reaching behind her back and unfastened her bikini top. She let it drop off of her breasts and tossed it up onto the pool deck. She arched her back, proudly thrusting out her pert little titties.

Ron gasped in surprise.

Amy smiled at the open-mouthed, pop-eyed look on her brother's face as he stared at her lovely little breasts with their tautly erect, upward pointing nipples. She turned her body slowly from side to side, giving him a good view of them from all angles. "How do you like them, Ronnie?" she asked.

"They're...they're beautiful, Amy!" he croaked gruffly. "Better than I had even imagined any of those girls at school."

Amy giggled. Then she brought her hands up and cupped them around her breasts, one soft, but firm, little globe in each palm. As she gently fondled her titties, she tweaked and rolled their taut nipples between her thumbs and forefingers.

"Oooooh, that feels good!" she said, smiling.

Amy looked back down at her brother's crotch and saw that his penis had grown a bit fatter and longer.

"Oh, yes!" she cried, her face lighting up with excitement. "I think it's working!" She continued to turn from side to side, lightly juggling her breasts and tweaking her taut nipples as she gazed at her brother's penis.

Watching breathlessly, she saw her brother's cock continue to grow, with jerks and pulses at each beat of the boy's excitedly pounding heart. She released her breasts from her hands so her brother could see them, fully exposed, and wriggled her body so that they jiggled and swayed. Higher and higher the boy's penis rose, until, once again, it stood stiffly upright, pointing at the sky. Ron groaned and clenched his buttocks, thrusting his straining hard-on higher still.

Amy took a long, gasping breath. "Ohhhh, yes..." she sighed. "That's how I wanted to see it!" Feeling those butterflies tickling her stomach once again, she leaned in to examine her brother's erect penis from mere inches away now.

"Oh, Ronnie...it's magnificent!" she breathed heavily. "I never imagined they were so big!'

Ron groaned again, proud and excited by his sister's appreciative comments about his erection. He watched his sister's beautiful face, so close to his penis that he could feel her cooling breath on his aching, throbbing organ, still wet from the pool, while her lovely titties bobbed and swayed below her hunched over body.

"Uhhhh...well, they actually come in all different sizes..." he mumbled, unable to come up with anything better at the moment.

Ron watched his sister's face as she stared at his erect penis. Finally, unable to contain himself any longer, Ron brought his hand up and wrapped it around his rigid shaft and gently stroked it up and down a few times.

"Ahhhhhh..." he gasped, relaxing a bit. He dropped his hand away and again proudly thrust his prick upward for his sister's continued examination.

"Ooooh, does it feel good when you touch it like that?" Amy asked.

"Oh, shit, yeah!" Ron answered. "When it's all stiff and hard like this, you just have to touch it every once in a while. It's like an itch or a sneeze...you can't just ignore it."

Amy nodded, her eyes locked on her brother's upthrust prick. "Ummmm...how about when somebody else touches it?" she murmured.

The boy sucked in his breath. "Uhhh...well...I...uhhh...I don't really know. Nobody, except me has ever touched it," he replied.

Amy continued staring at her brother's erect penis for a moment, then, without taking her eyes from it, she asked, her voice barely above a whisper, "Can I to touch it, Ronnie?"

The boy started and let out a gasp as he realized that his sister was suggesting something that would bring to life what had so long been only fantasy. His pounding heart jumped up into his throat and he croaked out, "I...uhhh...I...guess so..."