A Week in a Brothel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hardly her words ended when three goons were pulling her panty from three directions and the entire fabric got detached from the elastic at the waist. The fabric was thrown in my room followed by the elastic. I knew Smita was completely nude in front of the lady and her three goons. But the constables in my room didn't forget to remind me in Hindi with a dirty smile on his face, "The last chain has been torn into pieces. She is in her birthday suit now ready to welcome new monsters."

I looked at him with fire in my eyes. But then my attention got diverted to what the lady in the other room was telling. She was ordering them to move the camera stand so that the camera is focussed on the bed. She further ordered that Smita should be taken to bed. Smita made the last desperate effort to save herself and pleaded to the lady and her three goons.

The lady smiled viciously and said, "Baby, this is a brothel and no woman goes out of here without being initiated to our profession. Don't waste your and our time by begging for mercy. I know with a sexy figure like that you will make a good slut. Behave like a good girl and ask your husband to be nice so that we may consider to set you free after you've served our customers well."

Two wrestlers had in the meantime hugged her and pushed her towards the bed at the centre of the room. Smita was ordered to lay on bed with her full nude body exposed towards the camera. As she was reluctant, the lady shouted at the constables in my room and said to them in Hindi to keep beating me with wooden rods till Smita relents. But before they could beat me, Smita obeyed their command and exposed her front side to the camera. She was asked to knead her boobs sensuously and play with her pubic hairs. Then she was asked to raise her hands upward and show her partially bushy armpits. Next she was told to fold her legs at knee and raise them on her stomach so that her pussy lips and pussy hole were clearly visible. As Smita obeyed, all along her motion pictures were being captured. Then she was ordered to be on her stomach exposing her buttocks towards the camera. I then heard the lady ordering the wrestlers to pull apart her ass cheeks as she wanted to capture Smita's "gaand ki ched" (the hole of her rectum).

The wrestlers pulled Smita's ass cheeks so hard as to make her scream. However, looking at her asshole, Dinesh exclaimed in Hindi, "What a hole. We can use this too when her front hole gets tired."

They recorded nude photos of Smita from various angles. Once this was over, the lady said to three goons, "It's your time now. I will leave the room and put her in your care. I have trust in your abilities to initiate her to the life of a real slut. Dinesh will be in charge and you will follow his instructions."

As the lady left the room, Dinesh took the charge and said to the wrestlers, "Prepare her for me. But don't make her tired before the act. So Ravi you take charge of her upper part and Vishal take the control of her lower part. Keep teasing her. I will watch and tell you when to stop."

So I came to know the names of the wrestlers but could not identify who was Ravi and who was Vishal. But from the sounds that emanated from the other room, I knew that the two have taken control of Smita and she was resisting them. I felt that Smita was being violently kissed and she was told in Hindi, "Kiss properly with your tongue inside our mouths else our men will make your hubby miserable."

As there was no further words and only smooching sounds, I knew that Smita was obliging them. After sometime I heard one of the wrestlers telling her, "There is no meaning to be ashamed anymore. After all we have seen all your privates. Now fold your legs and spread your thighs so that your pussy gets fully exposed to us."

I was not sure whether she actually spread her legs but I heard her protesting, "No, no please don't do it. I've never done it."

I felt it was not sex but most probably the wrestler was insisting her to take his dick in her mouth because she never took mine. My intuition was right soon her verbal sounds got blurred and there was impression of her getting partially choked as I heard only sounds like "oogl, ooogle" coming out of her mouth. I was soon confirmed about it when Ravi, who was handling her upper part, said to her in Hindi, "It doesn't seem that you're sucking a cock for the first time. You're a good sucker baby."

Vishal, the one handling her lower part, said to her, "You've a very cute pussy. Your pussy lips seem to invite a horny male."

Perhaps Vishal inserted his finger in Smita's pussy because I could listen her unintelligible sounds escaping from her mouth. But the sounds were subdued. Then after sometimes what I listened surprised me. Smita was moaning loudly and uncontrollably and it revealed her growing intense passion. Smita enjoyed oral sex but never in our marital life I heard her moaning like this. Smita was active and hot in bed but did not expect her to get aroused in such adverse situation. More her moans grew louder more I realized that she had started enjoying what was being done to her. The moment I realized this, I felt bulge and tightness in my pants. I felt guilty that when my wife was being initiated forcibly to the life of a whore, I was getting erection. I had never known about my cuckold tendencies so far, but in a dirty den that ran brothel under the pretext of a dharamsala, my dear wife's sensuous moans exposed my hitherto unknown cuckold psychology.

The constables in my room pointed at their zip in a most vulgar way taunting me in Hindi, "Your wife has grown hot and the way she is making sounds have made our tools stand up in anticipation."

I kept my gaze lower. There was hardly any ground to be angry with them when Smita's reactions are making me hard. Moreover, more than what the constables say, my attention was diverted to what was going on in the adjacent room. Smita's moaning had stopped, there was no smooching sounds nor splashing sounds of sucking a cock. Like a true cuckold, I tried to find out what was going on when I heard my wife's terror stricken voice, "It will tear me apart, I can't take it."

Dinesh assured her in his regional accented Hindi, "Don't be afraid. Many women have taken it. I know you're now eager to feel it. Just spread your legs wide and relax, your pussy is already wet. Make it wet and slippery with your saliva.'

What followed I could tell even without looking into the other room. Smita was sucking Dinesh's dick so that it could invade her eager love spot. After about twenty minutes, I heard her mild screams of pain while Dinesh was asking her to open wide. I knew what they were doing. I heard my wife whisper, "You are a real bull, please have mercy on me, I have obeyed all your orders....."

But her words were shattered as she gave a poignant scream but it soon stopped halfway as Dinesh French kissed her swallowing all sounds inside his mouth.

The constables in my room looked at me expecting the reactions of pain and insult of a humiliated husband. But were surprised to watch forbidden excitement in my eyes. They examined me and suddenly placed a hand on my dick and then exclaimed, "He is a cuckold and got hard as someone else raided his wife's hole!"

They both burst out in laughter and one went to inform their madam, the lady we came across at the reception. The lady arrived and smiled at me and said in Hindi, "Even if you had not enjoyed it, tomorrow your wife would have been fucked in front of you. Since you are a cuck and enjoying it, I think she should get fucked in front of you from tonight. I am sending you to that room on condition that you will go there stark nude. But don't try to play smart else our guards will make your life miserable."

I was asked to strip and then taken to the adjacent room where Smita was undergoing her initiation to the life of a brothel. In that room, two wrestlers were watching Smita and Dinesh. Smita and Dinesh were completely nude. Smita was on the bed and Dinesh with his muscular body had mounted her. Smita had wrapped her legs around Dinesh' waist and his tool was completely inserted in her hole. They were engaged in French kiss. The camera was capturing their each and every action.

Even my entry in the the room didn't disrupt their rhythm as they were engrossed in carnal game. As I entered nude, the wrestlers were surprised to look at my erection. There was no advice from the lady but the wrestlers seemed to understand why I was allowed in that room. One of them announced loudly, "Now her cuckold husband has joined the game to encourage the mating partners."

The announcement seemed to interrupt Smita and Dinesh' passionate love making. They broke the kiss and both looked at me. Dinesh said to me, "Welcome, I am making her a good slut."

Smita looked at me and cast a disdainful look as she saw my hard shaft. Either out of anger or to encourage my cuckold mentality, Smita pushed her tongue out and began to move it sensuously on the lips of Dinesh. Dinesh held her face steady and through her slightly parted lips pushed his tongue in her mouth. Soon Smita took his lower lip between hers and began to suck passionately. Dinesh was continuously moving his hips giving thrusts in her pussy. The spectacle I watched only made my cock harder and it was throbbing in excitement.

Dinesh continued to plough Smita's pussy without break. But sometimes he gave rapid and brutal thrusts making Smita scream in excitement. At other times, he was giving slow and tentative thrusts. Smita was too wet and slippery and once his dick slipped out of her hole. I was horrified at the size of his dick and understood why the lady had called him to be the bull. It was almost nine inches long, if not more and in girth not less than three and half inches. I wondered how Smita's tight pussy accommodated such a massive giant and then I remembered that sharp scream that escaped from her mouth.

As if to excite the cuckold in me, Dinesh, who was kissing Smita most sensuously while allowing his cock to churn her pussy, suddenly caught her boobs and started squeezing them to his heart's content. Smita moaned louder. Soon Dinesh brought down his lips on her nipples and was sucking them as if to pull out every drop of juice from her well shaped flesh mounds. Smita's brown nipples turned whitish as they were wet for long in his saliva and they were swollen and hard at his caress. There was no adverse reaction from Smita and she seemed to enjoy his passionate caress as she responded equally to his kneading.

Dinesh' hard cock had never ceased to be in action inside her craving love spot and continued thrusting the tender muscles of her vagina like a cruel monster. However, every time Smita was on the brink of orgasm, Dinesh slowed down to linger the game. Smita was in the urgent need to release as the upward thrusts of her pussy indicated. Even after my entrance into the room, Dinesh had ploughed her for not less than forty minutes and it was becoming unbearable for Smita as her shameless moans and humping body indicated. Dinesh was ploughing her cunt in a gentle way. Smita's voice got blurred, she was uttering, "Ummmm.....aahhh....uuuummm. aur jor se (harder)......aur tez (faster),...uuummm..aur jor.....aur tez...aahhh..uuummmah...."

Smita was no longer in her normal self. In three years of married life we had many memorable love making sessions. But I had never seen her so crazy for sex like a possessed woman. Dinesh looked at me smilingly. I gestured him to please Smita as she wanted.

Dinesh started to pound her harder and faster. More harder he pounded, more loudly Smita moaned. She was like a real hot bitch craving for sex. As Dinesh pounded her brutally for about another fifteen minutes Smita screamed and moaned till Dinesh became stiff and released his endless cum in her pussy. The two hugged each other in deep passion as the two reached their mind blowing orgasm. Smita slided her head with her eyes shut and her contorted face revealing that she was enjoying as the thick warm load of Dinesh flowed freely in the walls of her vagina.

I along with two wrestlers watched as Smita and Dinesh caressed and kissed each other before they disengaged and Dinesh pulled out his partially flaccid cock. Smita's pussy was oozing out the thick cum of Dinesh. She asked for a glass of water. The two wrestlers were so excited that they wanted to jump on her then and there. But Smita requested them to give her sometime to regain her composure after the violent climax she had. The wrestlers agreed and provided her a glass of water. Dinesh complimented in Hindi, "Baby, you're marvelous. Our brothel never had a woman like you."

After drinking water, Smita turned to me. Both of us were feeling ashamed and hesitated to face each other and in fact, were avoiding to look at each other. I broke the silence first, "I'm sorry. I never knew that I'm a cuckold. My mind got excited and I couldn't control my erection even at this situation."

Smita smiled shyly and said, "It's same here my body and passions were not in my control once they started teasing me."

She looked at the wrestlers and Dinesh and sheepishly said, "You are great manipulators. I never knew I could be aroused that way."

Then she paused and said to me, "I think they (the wrestlers) deserve to be rewarded and I hope you will enjoy to watch."

I nodded. Just then the lady arrived. She was surprised that there was no heated exchange of words, no wailing, no filthy scolding. She was surprised when she came to know that we both enjoyed in our own way and that Smita was willingly going to bed with the wrestlers in my presence. She decided that there was no need to use force but as a precaution decided to retain the movie that pictured Smita in her naked action. The lady told us that should we decide to complaint at any stage, the video would go straight to the office where I and Smita work. She told us that they use to sell such videos as blue films only after blurring the faces of the participants and after editing so that actual identities never get exposed. She also assured that if faces get identified they would be also in danger.

The lady, however, told us that apart from the two wrestlers, Smita would require to go to bed with the two constables who guarded me because they must have their shares of pleasure with her. Further, their were five more influential persons who protect that brothel against any raid and they need to be satisfied. Then she said to Smita, "But get yourself waxed, my high profile clients like clean shaved women."

After watching the way Smita responded and enjoyed the sexual act, I thought she would agree to appease our captors so that we could go out of this place at the earliest. But she said, "I agreed to serve these wrestlers tonight because they were great manipulators. But why should I go to bed with others?"

The lady looked at her sternly and said, "If you don't agree you will be forced as was done today and that too in front of your hubby."

"That's what I exactly want," replied Smita surprising all of us present there, "I never knew I could get that aroused when forced and my hubby also enjoyed. So I will pretend not to relent and enjoy like today."

The lady smiled, "Ok, if that is what you want. I never imagined you two could be that bold and horny. If you are ready and co-operate with us as told, we may let you go after you have served my high profile customers."

"We have our jobs," I dared to ask, "How long do you think we will be kept in this den as captives?"

The lady looked at Smita and thoughtfully said, "You can serve our constables tomorrow. Thereafter, if your monthly period doesn't interfere, you can be sent to our farm house for five nights to serve one guest per night. That way by seventh or eighth day you may expect to be released."

"I will have to go somewhere else?" there was a clear concern in Smita's voice.

"That's my farm house and a cosy place," replied the lady, "High profile leaders, rich persons and top officials don't like this dingy place. Moreover, they need to protect their identities too. You needn't be afraid, my men will be there and if you wish your hubby can also be around in the farm house."

"I hope your guests will be nice people and won't inflict physical tortures or wounds," said Smita.

The lady gave a laugh and said, "Nice people don't visit brothel and don't need a slut. But yes, you can be assured, they won't resort to physical violence if you spread your legs without protest. However, they might ask for dirty things like fucking your mouth or performing blowjob."

Smita said, "Our leave expires on the fifth day. Can I take one guest at day time and one in the evening?"

"I understand," said the lady, "But our customers can spare the night only. Moreover, most of them are like horny bulls and when they find a beauty like you, they might make you so tired that you will need complete rest during the day."

The two wrestlers, Vishal and Ravi were growing restless to be with Smita and to enjoy her nude body. But they dared not to disrupt the conversation of their boss. However, the lady noticed and laughingly said to Smita, "Right now Ravi and Vishal are growing impatient. So go to bed with them and have fun."

Then she said to me quite insultingly , "If you want to enjoy your wife's pussy getting stuffed by their meat, you can stay."

As the lady left, Ravi and Vishal pulled Smita to bed and as if two dogs were sharing a piece of meat started hauling her in front of me. They started with kisses and sucking her lips, nipples and pussy. Smita was enjoying like a cheap slut with two horny males who made her suck their cocks. Like a true cuckold I watched and enjoyed as they played with her pubic hairs and fingered her violently making her scream in sheer excitement. As if to tease me, the two from two sides kneaded her boobs as if moulding dough of wheat. When Smita was hot enough and started moaning, Ravi asked her, "Will you like to surrender your hot pussy to us in front of your husband?"

As Smita nodded, Vishal spread her legs wide and said to me, "Watch how juicy her cunt is."

While Ravi was busy fucking Smita's mouth, Vishal invaded her pussy without any warning making Smita scream. But then Smita embraced his nude body on her and the two got entwined in deep passion.

That night, I saw my wife fucking with Ravi and Vishal like a whore. But there was more surprise for me. Smita seemed to have become an insatiable slut. Once both Ravi and Vishal had tainted her pussy with their cum, she teased Dinesh, "Hi boss, are you ready for another session?"

Dinesh didn't reply but just moved from his place to join her on bed. Once on the bed, he hugged her nude body and hissed, "You hot bitch, I will give you a good screw."

This time Dinesh was pounding her violently from the start with his bull like big cock and Smita was enjoying with moans and giggles. When Dinesh made her reach another orgasm, Smita was moaning like a bitch and was uttering, "F.,...uuu.,..kk ....m..eee ha...r......d.. ooo....myyy....go...d."

It was 2.30 AM when finally they ended their erotic game and all slept in the same room after being very tired.

Next day around midday, Smita was fully dressed when she was asked to attend the two constables. She was taken to the adjacent room, the same room where we had spent the previous night. I was called to that room and the constables commanded me to remove her clothes one by one and show them the bodily treasure of my wife. Once I have removed her last piece of cloth, they blindfolded me and asked me to be seated. One of the constables said in Hindi, "We will be doing something dirty with your wife so you shouldn't see the dirty things."

Even though I sat blindfolded, I started growing hot as I could hear all the sounds of smooching and other obscene words they said to Smita. Interestingly, Smita was responding to them in equal terms. One interesting conversation that I enjoyed was when the constables asked her if she was not satisfied having sex with me. Smita replied, "We always had very compatible physical relation. Only difference is that he does not become a stud or a bull but a human being during sex. I just wanted to taste how it likes to be fucked by bulls and studs. Even if I had refused you and your madam would have forced me. So it is better to enjoy than making futile attempts to escape from horny animals."