A Week in a Brothel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seated blindfolded, I heard as the two fucked her. She was slippery as usual as I could guess from the "pach, pach" sound as they plumbed her tunnel mercilessly. But she was moaning all along revealing her ecstasy.

From the following day we were transported to the farm house every evening. The lady had warned me not to let her guests know that I was Smita's hubby but to pose as madam's man. During the five days Smita went to entertain high profile guests, the visitors included a political leader, two loan sharks of the area, one high rank police official and a bank manager. Smita served them very well throughout the nights and as was told by madam, these guests were not violent but were extremely passionate so that some even ploughed her thrice during single night exhausting her completely when they left in the early morning. Smita took rest during the day to be ready for the next guest at night. With one of the loan sharks, Smita even enjoyed 69. The political leader was the worst of all, who also used her asshole. With the police official, Smita had to drink wine and make love to him and before leaving the farm house he made her perform blow job on him in the wee hours. The bank manager was the gentle of all, he caressed her and made love to her in most elegant fashion. But he was very passionate and thrice during the night he ploughed her and flooded her pussy with his load. Smita enjoyed with all the guests like a perfect whore and all the high profile guests were extremely satisfied at her service as they told me presuming them to be the madam's man.

Pleased at her service and our co-operation, the madam allowed us to get out of the brothel on the eighth day morning. Our car was repaired. We travelled to Gorakhpur and took a hotel where I and Smita engaged in sex. We both discovered that we had grown horny after our experience in the brothel. It was a mind blowing physical relation as we recalled all that we had passed through. On the following day, we started for Mumbai and fortunately the car did not cause trouble any more.