A Week in Boise Ch. 02

Story Info
The Bet--Day One.
7.2k words
4.76
19.2k
21

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,406 Followers

The Bet—Day One

When I awoke, the sun was streaming in the windows. Groggy, I blinked and looked at my watch—9:30. Yes, I had slept in. Stretching, I tossed off the sheet I had lain under all night. I listened for sounds of others about, but the house was silent. I had arrived in Boise late in the afternoon yesterday, but this would be my first full day in Boise . . . and Day One of Jared and Julia's bet on whether she could seduce me within five days.

Another stretch and then I lay thinking about the prior evening. Jared and his wife certainly weren't what I had expected. Of course, why would I expect that Jared would change his sexual characteristics just because of a couple of years in divinity school. He had been a libertine when I knew him in college, and as near as I could tell he hadn't changed his perspective—just his clothing. Before he had been a horny college student and now he appeared to be a horny minister—not quite what I expected, but really not that shocking when I thought about it.

The more interesting revelation was Julia. She looked the part of a minister's wife, but she sure didn't act it once we were behind closed doors. She appeared to be a female version of Jared, only perhaps even hornier. I smiled at the thought. Yes, she was a little plump, but underneath that dress she wore last night , I was convinced there was a very sexy body—big jugs and broad fuckable hips. Mmmmm. And, it appeared to be controlled by a very kinky mind. There was no doubt in my mind that she wanted to have sex with me. As I lay there contemplating that possibility my cock began to swell until it was making a tent in the sheet that covered me.

Yes, there was also no question in my mind that I wanted to fuck her, and it was clear from the pillow talk I heard through the wall last night that Jared wouldn't object. But their bet. Ah, that's the thing I thought. There was just too much opportunity here to play one or both of them. I could easily enjoy watching Julia's seduction efforts and keep her frustrated and in fear she would lose the bet. But how to do that? That was a question for thought I decided as I wrapped a towel around my naked torso and walked down the hall to the bath for a shower.

My time in the shower was occupied more with thoughts of sex with Julia than how to use my knowledge of their bet to my advantage. By the time my shower finished I had a raging hard-on that only begin to soften as I focused on careful use of my razor as I shaved. Okay I thought, maybe turning down her advances might not be as easy as I had thought. Once done with shaving, I wrapped my towel around my waist and began my walk back to my room. Believing no one else was at home I didn't worry about the tent in the front of the towel caused by my still significant erection

Just as I reached my door, the adjoining door to Jared and Julia's bedroom opened and Julia stepped out. If I had known she was still at home I would have taken a change of clothes to the shower with me, but now I found myself standing in the hall with a precariously fastened towel wrapped around my waist that was doing little to hide the erection beneath it—an erection that suddenly seemed to be returning to its full state.

Julia was dressed in her preacher's wife work clothes—a long skirt that came down well below her knees, a loose blouse and blazer that did a good job of hiding her ample bosom, a rather clunky looking pair of shoes, which none-the-less still featured a good deal of lift in the heel. Her hair was done up on top of her head and she wore the same glasses she had worn when I first arrived the day before. A perfect conservative minister's wife—except for the heels. They were just a half a bubble off plumb with the rest of the outfit. And I noticed the skirt was perhaps just a bit snugger than called for around her hips.

"Oh good morning. I didn't realize you were still here?"

My voice took her by surprise, just as she turned in my direction.

"Oh, Michael." She paused for a moment as she looked at me. "You're up."

Her eyes had quickly focused on my poorly concealed erection, giving the term 'up' a double meaning. My traitorous prick flexed itself in response, eliminating any doubt for her concerning what she was seeing hidden beneath my towel.

"You look like you're off to work," I said. "You have your 'work clothes' on."

She smiled and looked up. "Yes. You got that right. Not my first choice for wardrobe, but . . . the job has it's requirements." She looked back down at my erection and said, "You don't seem to have much at all in the way of clothes."

"I was just in the shower."

"Well, I'm sorry Michael. I can't fix you breakfast. I must get to a meeting. We are planning a bake sale."

That was when I did something I would never have imagined myself doing before that instant. There wasn't really any thought given it. I reached for the handle on the door to my room, and as I did so I deliberately brushed the towel in a way assuring it would fall to my feet, leaving me standing naked before Julia with an erect cock pointing at her. I could have told myself it was accidental, but that would have been a lie.

I said "Oops," but made no immediate effort to reach down for my towel. I just stood there letting her stare at my cock, enjoying an erotic rush from my exhibitionism.

Julia just stared at my prick for a long time. The she glanced quickly at her watch, and at my face. "Michael, it's beautiful, but . . . if you think you are going to get me to fix you breakfast this way, I'm sorry. I really must get to the church." She looked seriously stressed.

"Certainly. I understand," I said. "It's a shame I didn't get up earlier," stressing the word "up" to imply the double meaning she had used earlier in the conversation.

She continued to stare at my prick. Eventually she licked her lips, shook her head, and said, "Yes. . . Yes it's a shame." She paused for a moment as she continued to stare. "It certainly is up."

My prick twitched in response.

We stood staring at each other for a long silent moment. Then I picked up my towel and threw it over my shoulder, taking care not to hide my erection. I took a step towards her and opened the door to my room, stepping into the open door to let her pass, but turning back towards the hall so my erection was sticking out past the door jam. I couldn't believe I was doing this.

She paused as she started to walk down the hall and reached down and gave my dick a soft stroke, "I'm sorry. I really must go."

"Will I see you tonight for dinner?" I asked as she walked away.

"Oh yes," she said. "As much as you want, especially if you keep that up." A few steps down the hall, she dropped her keys and bent over to pick them up. "Oops," she said, deliberately mimicking what I had said when I 'accidentally' dropped my towel. She stayed bent over long enough to give me a nice view of how snugly the otherwise conservative dress showcased her tasty looking, broad ass. Then she was gone and out the door at the end of the hall and I was left standing naked in the hall with a giant erection.

I chuckled. Good luck to Julia on having any idea what transpires at her meeting, I thought.

I walked into the bedroom, my cock bobbing before me and flopped down on the bed on my back. "My god that was erotic," I said to myself. What possessed me to drop my towel like that? Am I an exhibitionist. I never thought I was, but . . . showing myself off to that woman was a new experience and I loved it. I began to stroke my cock and then thought, no, save it. You may need it after dinner tonight, and you need to get out and see some of Boise today. I lay there for a while thinking of software algorithms until my erection went away. Then I got dressed and headed out to find breakfast and a cup of coffee.

I wandered around Jared's neighborhood for a while, enjoying the beauty of the older homes and the towering old hardwood trees. After a few minutes I came upon a little commercial district, maybe two blocks long. There was a coffee house with a nice sunny porch where I sat and enjoyed a pastry and a simple black coffee. It was just the way I like it, strong and dark, not polluted with sugar or milk, and, god forbid, not a froufrou coffee that is more steamed milk, sugar, and additives like pumpkin spice than it is espresso. The coffee was so good I had a second while I sat in the sun going through my e-mail. There was a mountain of it, mostly either junk or messages from people I had intended to leave behind when I left Palo Alto. It quickly occurred to me that if I was to escape my past I needed to change my electronic identity. I had a new phone and new number, but that only cut off the messaging. I still l needed to kill my old email address, come up with a new Twitter identity, and somehow restrict my Facebook connectivity. Even with my computer skills, I wasn't sure how to get control of my Facebook identity. The reach of Zuckerberg is inescapable, I thought with annoyance. My old identity of Codewhisperer had to go away or at least into cold storage.

After the coffee I spent the rest of the morning just wandering around Boise in my new Subaru. I was not impressed by Boise's West End. It could have passed for the suburb of pretty much any city in the western two-thirds of the country, laid out in one mile square sections with cookie cutter tract developments within each section. I recognized that was a function of the economics of real estate development and the universal Section, Range, and Township system used to survey virtually everything west of the Mississippi.

About 1:00 o'clock I grabbed a sandwich and a soda from a Subway (they're everywhere and not just in Boise. Truly everywhere.) Then, on the recommendation of the barista I had chatted with at breakfast, I drove up the twisting 16 mile road that led to the ski area at the top of the mountain behind Boise. It is called Bogus Basin, which I thought to be a very strange name for a ski area. Of course there was no skiing in late August, but it was cool and sunny and for five bucks I was able to take a chair lift to the top of the mountain where I ate my Subway lunch sitting on a rock and enjoying a grand view of the valley and the city below.

Okay I thought, the West End is a little plain vanilla, only recently converted from alfalfa fields as the town grew, and the older stuff between the train depot and the airport is downright seedy (not West Oakland seedy or east Palo Alto seedy, just regular seedy), but the older parts of town are beautiful and the people seem friendly. If I was in Palo Alto right now I would still be dealing with lawyers, bankers, accountants, cranky employees, obscene traffic, and on and on. Here I'm sitting on top of a mountain eating a sandwich and enjoying the view. The only problem I have today is how to deal with a horny preacher's wife. Life is good, I thought.

* * * * *

I spent the rest of the afternoon hiking around the mountain and was back down to Jared's house by 5:30. I found Julia in the kitchen working on dinner.

"Oh good, you're back. Can you wash and cut up these vegetables for a salad to go along with the Albertson's roast chicken I picked up on the way home? I need to change out of my work clothes. Bye the way, Jared won't be here for dinner tonight. He has a counseling session."

"Sure."

"Oh and there is wine in the refrigerator. Open a bottle and pour us each a glass. It was a long day and I really need a drink. I'll be back in a minute or two."

True to her word, she was back promptly, but it was a different person from the Church Lady who had left the room a few minutes before. The glasses were gone and her long dark hair was down, falling over her shoulders and down to the middle of her back. She was barefoot, showing lime green toenails I hadn't noticed before. The conservative dark blue dress she had worn this morning, had been replaced by a very casual hot pink tank top that largely failed to conceal her braless tits beneath it. She wore a flouncy short white skirt that barely covered her ass when she bent over to pick up her wine glass. I loved the way her breasts swung about beneath the loosely fitting tank top.

"My, that is a change from your work clothes," I said.

She turned her back to me and wiggled her butt as the skirt sung from side to side, threatening to expose her cheeks. "You like?" she asked.

"Yes."

Julia took a long pull on her wine glass and turned immediately to refill it. "Umm. I needed that. What a day. Is the salad done? I'm starving." Without waiting for an answer from me she grabbed a 10" chef's knife and began carving up the chicken.

She looked a bit dangerous with the knife in hand, so I refrained from responding and just focused on getting the salad ready to serve. Minutes later we were sitting at the table downing dinner and nearing the finish of the bottle of wine I had opened.

"Where is Jared again," I asked. "I know you told me, but I'm not sure I understood."

"Oh, Wednesday is his night to do marriage counseling."

"Ahh. I see."

"Jared kind of has a one size fits all cure for marriage problems."

"And that is?"

"More sex. He firmly believes that the root cause of almost all troubled marriages is a mismatch of the parties sexual interests and sex drives. So he does his best to turn them both into perverts who just can't get enough sex."

"Really?"

"Oh yes."

I thought for a moment and said, "I guess it doesn't surprise me that Jared would come up with a solution like that, but how well does it work?"

"I think he's right too. It really works. Well at least most of the time. I mean if one of the partners is gay, I mean truly gay, not just bi-sexual or bi-curious, but just doesn't like being intimate with the opposite sex, then it just isn't going to work. That doesn't mean Jared hasn't tried in those circumstances, but I can't call him a success there."

"I guess it would be tough, but not being gay, I couldn't say for sure. But tell me more about his less extreme cases. I mean the standard heterosexual couple that just isn't in a happy marriage."

"Oh he's really good at that. He sits people down, both of them together and then he gets them to talk about their problems. That's when he gets religion into it. He tells people that God gave us sex as a gift and He really wants us to enjoy that gift and that the reason they are unhappy is that they are just not taking advantage of the gift God gave them."

"And then he sends them home happy?"

"Oh no. He won't declare their therapy complete until he has them fucking like rabbits. Oral sex too. That's an important part of his therapy. He wants each partner to know how beautiful a blow job is and how wonderful cunnilingus can be, both giving and receiving. It's amazing how many people come to him thinking fellatio and cunnilingus are dirty and wrong. He sends them away thinking those things are wrong, nasty, dirty, and so much fun you just can't live without them. And he makes sure they understand there are a lot of other positions for really good fucking beyond the basic missionary position. There's a lot of 'hands on' training with both partners before Jared is ready to graduate them."

"And did he teach you all of that too?"

Julia laughed. "God no. I already knew it before I met him. I may have been a virgin when I turned 18, but during the next two years—oh my god, I did everything and anything, with anyone I could find that was interested or even not interested, but seduceable."

"And do you help with the marriage counseling?"

"Oh for sure. Especially once the Rev's got the couple over the hump."

"Over the hump?"

"Convinced that sex is the answer to their problems. Then it's just a matter of teaching technique. I'm good at that. Remember, we aren't born knowing how to fuck and suck and lick for maximum erotic effect."

"Another important part is exhibitionism and voyeurism," she continued. "I like to teach those too."

"That's teachable?" I asked

"Sure it's just a learned character flaw. Most nearly everyone, if they admit it, is titillated by the idea of seeing other people's private parts or seeing other people having sex. But we are taught it's wrong to enjoy that when we are young. That's why porn sells so well. It's something you enjoy in private and keep very secret."

"The voyeur part is easy. Exhibitionism is a little trickier. We start out with the couple masturbating while they watch porn. Then we drop the porn and get them to mutual masturbation. It's amazing how hot most people find that. Eventually we try to get them to watching each other have sex with others. That's where I come in. Most husbands really get off on watching their wives eat out another woman. Next, we get hubby to watch his wife give the Rev a blow job and then fucking the Rev. And then we reverse the process and get the wife comfortable with watching her husband having sex with me and the Rev."

"So you both go both ways?"

"Sure it's part of the job description. A very pleasant part I might add."

"I'm amazed," I said.

She looked at me with the most lascivious smile and said, "The Rev and I have great plans for you. We think you have real potential to become a first class pervert."

"Wait. I don't need marriage counseling. I'm not married."

"But Jared thinks you have spent way too much of your life pounding on a computer key board and staring at a screen. 'Practically married to it,' he says. He wants to loosen you up a bit. No, a lot. His prescription for you is more sex and less coding. Now let's do the dishes and open another bottle of wine."

We carried the few dishes back to the kitchen and she washed while I dried. Somehow, each time she handed me a dish to dry she managed to bump my hip with hers or drag one of her soft boobs along my arm. I never knew washing dishes could be such fun. I had about half an erection by the time we were done.

Dishes done, she opened another bottle of wine, picked up her wine glass and the bottle, and headed for the living room. I followed closely behind her with my own wine glass enjoying the way she wiggled her broad butt as she walked. By the time we reached the living room, my prick was making a tent in my cargo shorts. It so wanted to fuck that ass I had been following. Julia was sitting on one end of the couch, leaning back against the arm with her knees pulled up and her feet on the couch. I took a similar position at the other end of the couch.

"Michael, why is it every time I see you, you seem to have an erection?"

I laughed. "I don't know. Natural talent I guess. Or perhaps it's staying with two of my most perverted friends. Maybe it's just the air in this house."

I took a long drink and then said, "Julia, you need to understand. I'm not going to have sex with you tonight. You're my good friend's wife. I don't fuck my friends' wives."

"Never? That's not what Jared tells me."

"That was different. That guy wanted me to fuck his wife so he could watch. Besides that was at Burning Man. Rules are different there."

"Jared doesn't care if you fuck me, you know. He wants you to, especially since you have this idea it's against the rules. Remember, Michael sex that is wrong is the best, most exciting kind of sex."

I knew Jared didn't object to my fucking Julia, but I wasn't about to disclose that to Julia. "He hasn't told me that," I said, which was true but irrelevant given the conversation I had heard through the bedroom wall the night before.

"Do you like my tits," she said, changing her tack.

"I don't know. I haven't seen them."

"Oh that's easy to cure," she said as she pulled the tank top over her head and stretched her legs out on the couch so they didn't spoil my view.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,406 Followers
12