A Week in Boise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were breathtaking. Each one more than a handful, at least a double handful. Soft, but not sagging, the nipples still sitting high on her chest. Her breasts covered most of her chest. The areolas were large, at least silver dollar size, and maybe a bit larger, a lovely dusky rose color and swollen with her obvious arousal. Her nipples, which were likewise swollen, were a dark brown and the size of end of my thumb. Yes, just breathtaking. So suckable.

She held them out to me, a thumb rubbing each nipple. "You like?" she asked.

"Yes," I responded, my voice not quite it's normal tone. I reached down and adjusted my trousers to make more room for my now fully engorged dick.

She watched me adjust my trousers and then smiled at me. "Yes I think you do like them. But tell me Michael what would you like to do with my tits if you could. If hypothetically speaking I wasn't married to your friend Jared." As she spoke, she lifted one foot and rested it on the back of the couch and let the other foot fall to the floor, and pulling her dress up to her waist, exposing her naked gleaming pussy.

I stared in silence. Resisting her charms was getting harder all the time.

"Well Michael. Really, what would you do with my tits, if you weren't so moral and upstanding?" She began slowly masturbating as she watched my reaction to her exhibitionism.

"Fuck," I said. Without realizing it I had begun stroking my dick through my trousers.

"Your tits?" I said. "If, just hypothetically speaking, if I could, I would wet my fingers, in the sweet, wet, dripping looking pussy you are showing me, and draw a circle around your areola making it tighter and tighter each time I went around. I would take my time. I might even have to dip my fingers back into your pussy a couple of times before I reached your nipples. Then I would rub my thumbs across them, pinch them between my thumb and forefinger and pull them out, away from your tit."

"Oww, that sounds like it would hurt."

"Maybe a little, but you would enjoy it. I'm sure you would."

"Yes, I think I would." She gasped as she slid two fingers into her pussy.

"What about this, Michael. What about this hot little pussy I'm finger fucking. What would you do with it, if, just hypothetically, you could do it?" She pulled her gleaming fingers out of her pussy and put them between her lips sucking on them like she would a cock.

If she was going to masturbate, I couldn't think of any reason I shouldn't, so I opened my cargo shorts and pulled them off, along with my underwear. My cock sprung free of my underwear as I pulled it down, and bobbed, reveling in its new found freedom.

I heard a gasp from Julia. "Oh that's a beautiful cock. It would be so nice to suck."

"I think you will like it even better once Jared says okay and I shove it slowly into that hot, slippery, nasty cunt of yours." I knew from listening to her and Jared last night that she liked it when her partner talked dirty. I sat slowly stroking my cock as I watched her masturbate. "Yes, I think you are going to really like it when I use this big, hard, beautiful cock to fuck you."

"Oh yes," she said as she squeezed a third finger into her pussy. "That's going to be so good. We should just do it.". . . "Now, " she said with a growl.

I had her wanting me so bad her pussy was dripping. Then I said, "No, not yet. Not until Jared tells me it's okay."

"Oh Michael you're so mean. My pussy wants that cock of yours. It's beautiful, so fucking beautiful." She was raising her hips now to match each thrust of her fingers. Her breathing was labored, approaching a climax.

"Michael. I think we should just go ahead and fuck. I mean, were having sex right now, aren't we. Masturbation is sex isn't it?"

I laughed. "No. At least Bill Clinton didn't think so. And he was the President, so he should know."

"Okay, okay" she said. "Fuck I'm getting close. So fucking close. Can you at least stand over here and cum on my tits? I'd love that."

Fuck. At this point I was so close to cumming that I probably would have hit her tits from where I was sitting if she kept me going for an additional minute or two.

I stood up and walked to her end of the couch stroking my cock, watching her gasping and grunting as she finger fucked herself.

"You go first Michael," she said. "I'll cum so hard, if your hot cum is all over my tits."

"Okay." I started pumping hard on my rigid prick. I felt my prostrate spasm and felt that first lovely rush of jism up my shaft. I grunted loudly as the first squirt of cum blasted out of my prick, missing her tits completely and coating her face, and then her tits as I adjusted my aim. There was blast after blast until I found myself leaning over on the back of the couch, the last few drops of cum dripping from my now shrinking prick on to her already slippery chest.

She was frigging her pussy for all she was worth with one hand, her back arched and her hips thrust upwards in return. "Oh shit. Here it comes. I'm going to cum. Oh shit I'm there.

"Arrrrrrrrgh," she screamed as her climax hit her.

Then we were both done. I slumped to the floor alongside her and lay my head back on her cum covered tits.

"Oh wow, she said. "I can't wait until we can really fuck."

"Have patience babe. Have patience. We'll get there."

Once we recovered, we finished the newly opened bottle of wine and sat there, naked, as she explained more about the Reverend's marriage therapy theories. Divinity school had made Jared even more of a pervert than when I'd known him as an undergraduate. Eventually I staggered off to bed.

* * * * *

I had just drifted off to sleep when I was awakened by voices in the room next door:

"Hi. You're late. It must have been a good counseling session."

"It was," Jared responded. "This couple has the potential to become full blown libertines, with a few more counseling sessions."

I heard his shoes hit the floor as he undressed, then the rattle of coat hangers in the closet as he hung the garments he was wearing. I had an image of Jared standing nude at the end of the bed looking with lust at a naked Julia.

"You look fetching tonight. How did your seduction of Michael go?

"Go? It didn't go at all. I'm so frustrated. I thought this was going to be easy when he dropped his towel and flashed that big hard cock of his at me this morning."

"What happened?"

I heard the bed springs creek as he let himself down on the bed with her.

He says he won't fuck me. Not until you tell him it's okay."

"So he didn't touch you? Nothing sexy at all?"

"Oh we did lay there naked at opposite ends of the couch and masturbate until we both came . . . and he did cum on my tits. So the evening wasn't a total loss. But, it's not what I wanted. I wanted . . . you know . . . to fuck him."

Jared laughed. "Well you have four more days dear. Don't give up hope. But don't say I didn't warn you that he might be a tough case."

Then there was a long silence during which I assumed they were kissing.

"You know," she said, "I think your friend Michael might be gay."

"He's not gay," Jared interrupted, laughing.

Tell me about your counseling session. How did it go. Oh wait. Get behind me and play with my tits while you tell me."

I heard the bed springs creek and then Julia said, "Oh yes that's so nice what you are doing to my boobs. Did you do that to her tonight?"

"You mean Sandra, the wife?"

"Is that her name?"

"Yes and . . ."

Julia gasped again as Jared did something to her tits.

"And her husband's name is Andrew. They're so young. Just out of college, barely married, and have no idea how much fun they can have."

"They came into my office and I asked her to sit on the couch next to me. He took an arm chair opposite us."

"When I asked them what their marriage problem was, she mumbled about not enough intimacy and said some other things that just danced around the problem."

"What about him?"

"He was silent—one of those guys that doesn't talk about his problems."

"Is he handsome?" Julia asked.

"Yes I think you would conclude he is. He's tall, at least 6-4. Broad shoulders, lean, everything you say you like."

I heard Julia chuckle. "And . . .?"

"Oh, you want to know if he has a big dick?"

"Yes."

"I'll get to that. Let me tell you about the counseling first."

"You mean the seduction, don't you?"

He laughed. Then he continued with his description of the evening. "After listening to her dance around the issue for almost ten minutes, I said, 'Sandra, it sounds to me that you two are like a lot of couples who visit with me—just not getting nearly as much sex as you need. God designed us to enjoy sex and if we don't, we are going to be unhappy. So what I want to do for the two of you is to teach you how to enjoy sex in all the creative and lustful ways the human race has developed since God put us here on earth. He wants us to enjoy sex and we are all so much happier if we do.' By this time I had slid over next to her and had my arm around her shoulders. She was leaning against me and I could feel one of her big soft breasts laying on my arm.

"She has big tits?" Julia asked.

"Yes, but not like you, babe"

" I looked down at her and said, 'Can you accept what I'm telling you and do you want to learn to accept the sexual joy God has provided to you?' She looked up at me and nodded. I looked over at Andrew and he said, 'Yeah, sure'. I think Andrew is one of those guys who is so horny he'll do just about anything for sex, but ask for it."

"Oh Rev, you're so smooth. Were you touching her yet?"

"Only with my arm around her shoulders and the of course that soft old couch had her hip and leg pushed firmly against mine. She felt so warm."

"And her big tit lying on your arm. Remember that Rev?"

"Oh yeah, that too."

"So now that they were on board for learning about sex, I explained to them that we would have to use language to describe the sex acts we were going to learn about and the clinical terms, penis, vagina, rectum, and so on just don't work as well as the vernacular. So I took them through my dirty words list. I made each of them say the basic terms (slut, horny, cock, prick, pussy, clit, cunt, fucking, cock sucking, eating pussy, and so on) out loud and in a sentence. I even gave them a sheet to take home to practice with.

"How did that go?" Julia asked.

"Pretty well. Andrew looked a little grey at first, but after he heard his pretty little wife using all those words in nasty sentences, I could see he was getting aroused. I made him use the words in sentences in which he was asking Sandra for sex, or telling her. He really got into it. The color returned to his face.

She was getting hot too, kind of squirming next to me. That was when I took my hand from around her shoulder and put it on her knee."

"I love it when I watch you do that," Julia said. "Was she okay?"

"Fine. She just kind of slumped her upper body against me. She has nice big tits, and one of them was pressed against my upper arm. Every once in a while, she would move just enough to rub it against my arm. Just a little, but there was no question about what she was doing."

"And hubby?"

"He watched in silence, but he was stroking a big erection through his pants."

"Next I started telling them how important the visual aspects of sex are and asked them whether they went around the house naked with each other. Of course they hadn't, so I told them that had to do that every day from now on. 'Believe me Sandra,' I said, 'if you walk around naked with Andrew, that cock of his will stand right up in the biggest boner you've ever seen. Or even better just leave your dress on, sit across from him, with your blouse open and your tits hanging out, and then spread your legs so he can see your naked pussy. He will get so turned on when he realizes you are naked under the dress because you want to seduce him'."

"Was that when you slid your hand under her dress?"

"Yes. Oh Julia, her thigh was so soft and warm, and as soon as my hand was on the inside of her leg, she let her thighs fall open so I could slide my hand farther up. The whole time I was doing this I was explaining the importance of foreplay too them."

"How was Andrew taking all of this?"

Jared chuckled. "He was silent and expressionless, but his face was flushed and he had this huge boner that was making a tent in his trousers that he kept massaging."

"I took his boner as a green light and slowly slid my hand up the inside of Sandra's thigh until I reached her panties. They were soaked. I massaged her pussy through her panties and she groaned lightly. Then I pushed them aside and slid a finger into her cunt. She was hot and dripping wet. She gasped when I first penetrated her. Andrew had to know what I had done."

"And Andrew?"

"Well he could see that I had my hand under his wife's dress, but he couldn't see exactly what I was doing. When I realized that, I told Sandra to pull her dress up so Andrew could see. 'It's important that you get used to men looking at your sex.' All the time I was talking I was pumping my fingers in and out of her slippery cunt. She had her head back and was groaning as she enjoyed the finger fucking I was giving her. 'Tell her Andrew,' I said. 'Tell her, you really want to see what we are doing don't you. Don't you Andrew' He mumbled a 'Fuck yes' and Sandra quickly pulled her dress up to her waist."

"Fuck, this is making me hot Jared," Julia said. "Put your fingers into me like you did Sandra. I want to feel what she was feeling while you tell me."

I heard the bed sprigs flex while Jared and Julia adjusted their position so he could finger fuck her while he continued the story of his seduction of Sandra. I had this image of Julia lying on her back with her legs spread and Jared lying next to her using his hands to finger fuck her and play with her tits.

"Oh, yes. Yes that feels nice. Now tell more. What happened next?"

"I told Sandra her panties were in the way and she needed to take them off. She raised her hips and stripped them off."

"Just like that?" Julia asked. "No embarrassment. No delaying?"

"No. She was so fucking horny by then. All she wanted to do was cum while her husband was watching."

"Oh God." Julia, said. "That feels so good, what you are doing with your fingers. . . . but wait, I'm distracted. What did you do next. I mean with Sandra and Andrew."

"I just sat and watched for a while. Sandra was slouched down in the couch with her legs spread as far as she could get them and one hand stroking her pussy. Occasionally she would slide a finger or two into her cunt or lightly stroke her clit. One of her legs was across my lap. I'm sure she could feel the big boner there. Her husband was staring at her and rubbing his erection through his trousers."

"So did you fuck her then?"

"No, no. This was a game that had to be played with patience. I let her keep masturbating while I gently caressed her thighs for a few minutes. I moved my hips a little too to make sure she could feel the erection buried beneath her leg. Then I asked her to show us her tits. Not breasts or even boobs. I wanted to use the crudest language I could, so she could associate it with being as turned on as she was. Her reaction was stronger than I expected."

"She said, 'Oh yes Reverend. That's a great idea. Andrew likes titties don't you Andrew.' She grabbed the top of her blouse and yanked on it hard enough to pop all the buttons off the front. Then she released the catch on her front fastening bra and pushed the bra cups and her blouse aside. She put a hand under each tit and held them out to Andrew. 'Well what do you think Andrew. Are these as nice as those sluts at the titty bar you went to.' I thought they were magnificent tits, but I kept my mouth shut. It was obvious it was Andrew's opinion that mattered."

"Wow!" Julie said. "You hit her hot button, didn't you?"

"Andrew was just sitting there, tongue tied, his hand in his lap resting atop his hard on. Finally he mumbled, 'Yes.' He paused for a minute, and I was afraid he was going to just freeze there, looking like a deer in the headlights. But he came back to life in the best way possible. He looked at her, at her eyes, not her tits and not at her pussy, and said, 'My god, Sandra, you have the most beautiful tits I can imagine. Those girls at the titty bar can't hold a candle to you. I just wish I could see your tits more often'. It was a perfect answer."

"That made her smile, and to my surprise, she kind of took charge. First, she said to Andrew, 'Well were going to change things a bit and you're going to see a lot more of my tits because I like showing them to you. But you're going to have to give me some things too. And right now what I want is for you to pull that big hard dick out of your pants and masturbate while you watch the Reverend finish making me cum with his fingers.' She paused for a moment and then added, 'But don't you dare cum. Not yet. That will be for later.' Then she put her hands behind her head and thrust her tits out and said to me, 'Where were we Rev. Can you pick up where we left off?'"

"Wow! I like this girl. So I assume you made her cum?"

Jared laughed. "She came at least five or six times before we finished the counseling session. On my fingers, on Andrew's cock, on his tongue, on my tongue, on my cock and once on her own fingers, showing off for me and Andrew as we watched and stroked our cocks, trying to get it up one more time for her. She also sucked both of us off. I think it was a record first session."

"That's enough with your fingers Jared. I want to fuck. I got so frustrated not being able to get Michael's cock in my cunt tonight. I really need your cock. Did you save some for me? Did you Jared?

"Always," he responded.

The next half an hour was occupied with listening to the two of them screwing in every position they could conjure up. I was amazed that Jared had what it took after the counseling session he had described, but the passionate noises Julia was making were certainly that of a woman enjoying a good fucking. I thought the headboard on the bed was coming through the wall again this evening. While I listened I jacked my cock, and wondered why in hell I hadn't succumbed to Julia earlier in the evening. It could have been me making her scream and cry out with obscenities.

12