A Week in Curaçao

Story Info
Two friends have a wonderful time together on Curaçao.
9.6k words
4.65
14.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joshprim
joshprim
218 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This story was written for entry into the 2021 Summer Lovin contest.

* * * * * *

INTRODUCTION

Let me begin by introducing myself. My name is Mark Elwood and I'm a 1st year grad. student at Tulane Univ. in New Orleans. I'm 21 and slim with dark brown hair and a pale complexion partially because of my British heritage and also since I don't spend a lot of time in the sun. I do make it a point to exercise in the school gym almost every day and swim laps at least twice a week, so I think I'm in excellent shape. I grew up in California but stayed closeted (and a virgin) until I came to New Orleans where I came out to a few people and lost my virginity(!).

Several months ago I met my boyfriend, Ryan, at a party hosted by some mutual friends. Ryan's 19, a student at the University of Virginia (UVA), and the shortstop on the UVA men's baseball team. I only see him when he comes home for a weekend or holidays, but when he does come home we have a great time together. Ryan comes from a wealthy and socially prominent New Orleans family, all of which Ryan says are hyper-active sexually. His parents are actually swingers, often hosting parties at their New Orleans mansion. Ryan himself is bi-sexual, but confines his gay activities to New Orleans, whereas at UVA he's totally straight. While we're both versatile, he's mostly a top and I'm more of a bottom, so we fit well together. When I've spent weekends at his house, we always sleep together.

* * * * * *

Ryan recently finished his freshman year at UVA and has returned to New Orleans for the summer, so I wasn't terribly surprised to answer the phone and find Ryan on the other end.

"Hey, Mark, how's it going?"

"Great! I'm really looking forward to being done with classes and having more freedom for awhile. How about you?"

"Same here, although of course I'm already done with classes for this year. I feel sorry for you!" he chuckled. "Anyhow, the reason I'm calling is that my father just told me he wants you to come over here for dinner this Friday. He said he had a surprise for us. -- and of course - you can stay over till Sunday if you want - and we could have some fun!"

"Sounds great to me! I could use some 'fun', as you put it, after the last few weeks! You have any idea about what's it about -- and are you sure he said 'us'?

"No, to the first question -- and yes, to the second, he said 'us', so I guess you're somehow involved. Father likes to spring surprises on people and I have no idea what he's thinking now -- but from little I could tell, my mother knows what it is, but she's not talking. Anyhow, be here around six. Casual dress, so come as you are."

So on Friday, I took a shower and dressed in slacks and a button-down shirt. My usual dress of a t-shirt and jeans just wouldn't be right for a dinner with Ryan's family. I packed a bag because I was sure I'd spend the weekend with Ryan. A little after 5 pm, I took the street car down St. Charles to Third St. and then walked the 4 blocks to their place.

When I got there, I rang the bell on their gate and was let in. Alfred, their English butler and Mr. Boudreau's handsome valet, had opened the door and gave me a warm hug as I entered. "It's good to see you again, master Mark. Will you be staying for the weekend as usual?"

"Probably Alfred. You're looking good. Hope you're doing alright."

"Yes, I am, thanks for asking. I expect master Ryan is waiting for you upstairs, so go right up."

Upstairs, Ryan's door was closed, but I just opened it and went in. Ryan had just gotten out of the shower and was drying off. God, how I loved seeing his naked body!

"You're a little early."

"Is that a problem?" I made a motion for him to come closer. When he got close enough, I raised his limp cock to my mouth and licked the head.

Ryan groaned. "God that's good, but cut it out! You're not that early - we have to be down for dinner in less than 10 minutes!"

He quickly dressed and we headed downstairs. His parents were just sitting down to the table in the dining room and we joined them. Gerald Boudreau, Ryan's father, shook my hand, and Jeanne, his mother, gave me a kiss on the cheek, saying, "It's so good to see you again, Mark. I think it's been over a month since we last saw you."

"Thank you, Mrs. Boudreau -- and thanks for the invitation." I held her chair out for her and she slid into the seat. Once again, I admired both her elegance and beauty.

Ryan and I took seats opposite each other in the middle of the large table.

"We're glad you could make it tonight, Mark," Gerald told me. "We want to talk something over with you and Ryan, but first let's eat."

The maid and cook, Penny, with Alfred's help, brought in a crab salad and plates of Shrimp Creole with white rice plus some crusty French bread, and then poured glasses of chilled Pinot Grigio to go with it. The dinner was delicious and superb as always.

When we were done, Gerald finally brought up the reason why I had been invited over.

"Mark, while Jeanne and I are immensely proud of Ryan, there are times when he hasn't always been as mature as he should and he's often failed to take his studies seriously, generally partying too much. However, lately he seems to have grown up some and his grades have shown real improvement. He had a C+ average his first semester, but this semester he raised his average to an A-."

Ryan was blushing terribly.

"While we credit him with much of that improvement, we feel you've also been a large part of the reason for that change in his attitude and your friendship and relationship with him has helped him immensely. So, to get to the point, Jeanne and I want to reward the two of you as a result. We want you to have a real vacation this summer and so we're going to provide the two of you with an all-expense paid week in Curaçao later this summer, whenever it's convenient for the two of you to go." He went on, "In case you don't know, Curaçao is a Dutch Caribbean island, off of the northern coast of Venezuela. It almost always has beautiful weather and some of best beaches in the world -- plus it's a very gay friendly place, so you boys will have no fears on that account."

I was speechless. This was HUGE!!! Ryan and myself on a Caribbean island by ourselves!

Mr. Boudreau went on. "Mark, we know Ryan has a passport -- but if you don't, you'll have to get one. Curaçao is a Dutch island."

"I do have a passport, Mr. Boudreau. I had to get one last year when I went to England for several weeks."

"Then everything's fine, Mark. Just let me know when the two of you want to go and I'll make the necessary reservations. Jeanne and I have been to Curaçao several times and we've always loved it. It a beautiful island with a great many activities that I'm sure you'll enjoy."

* * * * *

Ryan and I decided we could go in 3 weeks time and let Ryan's father know. We spent a lot of our free time getting things we needed for our trip. New sexy speedos, etc. I also found some neat mesh see-through shirts for both of us and I planned to give Ryan his once we got there. There were also a few things I needed to finalize at Tulane before I could go,

One night after we'd had a romp in his bedroom, we had a frank discussion of what we wanted to do in Curaçao. Ryan wanted to do all the touristy things, like snorkeling and so on -- and so did I. But I don't think he was terribly surprised by what I wanted.

"Ryan," I began, "how many times have you had sex?"

"I don't really know, probably over 100 times -- with both guys & girls."

"Well, I've only had sex with less than 10 different guys, not counting blowjobs, so far. I want to change that. While I want to do all the things you want, I also want to have a lot of sex if we can. Would you be ok with that?"

"Fuck yeah, Mark! That sounds terrific -- I'm all in. Let's not waste any evenings!" he laughed. "But you know, we can't count on everyone being clean, like our friends, Patrick and his gang, nor can we count on them telling us the truth about it. I don't know about you, but I'm really not willing to have bareback sex with any strangers -- and I hope you agree. We're too young to take the chance of catching AIDs."

"My thoughts exactly, Ryan -- we'll have to take a large supply of condoms. And I want to have sex with a variety of guys -- natives, Europeans, Asians, maybe even Eskimos!"

"Sounds hot, Mark, although I don't know where you're going to find an Eskimo in the Caribbean," he said in amusement. "Maybe with any luck you can do two or three guys a day," he said with a laugh. I swatted him with a pillow and pinned him down.

* * * * * * * * * *

Finally it was time!

Day 1 -- Monday: Leaving; Clubbing; Oskar & Nils

Ryan's father's valet, Alfred drove Ryan and myself to the airport where we boarded the American flight to Curaçao at 6:15 in the morning. The flight was about 7 hrs with a stop in Miami. We arrived at the Willemstad airport in Curaçao shortly before 2 pm in the afternoon. I spent most of the time reading while Ryan played games and listened to music on his I-Pad.

We immediately caught a cab to the resort where Ryan's father had reserved a suite for us. The resort was spectacular! It was right on the ocean and had its own private beach. Then there were 5 swimming pools, 4 large Jacuzzis, 2 restaurants, a café, a garden and a gym.

We had a beautifully decorated suite on the 2nd floor of the resort with a bedroom with a king-sized bed, a kitchenette and a small living room with a pull-out queen-sized bed and a wonderful view of the ocean. It was perfect!

We decided to take a short nap, have dinner at one of the resort restaurants and then go out to one of the gay clubs nearby. When we woke, we dressed in tight shorts and open button-down shirts and tennis shoes. We had dinner, then found a gay club we'd heard about that was nearby. It was pretty full and active with lots of guys either sitting at a table or out on the dance floor. We ordered some rum punches and enjoyed watching the dancers and listening to the music.

There were all sorts of people in the club, both guys and girls, everyone from older teenagers to people in their 50s, but most of them were in their early 20s to late 30s. After we finished our drinks and some appetizers, we went out on the dance floor and danced by ourselves for awhile. A really hot guy in his late 20s decided he wanted to dance with me too, so I split off from Ryan and danced with him for awhile. He was stockier than me, but also taller, maybe 6'3". We danced apart but sometimes we moved closer, our bodies touching. He was really attractive and, while muscular, not overly so. When the dance ended, he held out his hand and we shook. "You dance very well -- very cute & sexy," he said with a smile. "I'm Oskar. How about joining me and my partner, Nils, for a drink?"

"Sure, why not? Can I bring my friend too?"

"If he looks anything like you, of course!" he replied with a hearty laugh.

I called Ryan over and introduced him to Oskar, who looked him up and down approvingly. "Are all you Americans as sexy as you two? If so, I must go there."

The guy at his table stood up and shook our hands. He was about the same height as Oskar, but leaner and athletic-looking. I would guess he was about 26. His shirt was partly open showing a beautiful hairless, tanned chest. He seemed particularly attracted to Ryan although he gave me a warm look too..

"Hello, I'm Nils," he announced. Oskar certainly knows how to pick them. We're from Sweden and are here for just a few days of fun. And you?"

"I'm Mark and this is Ryan. We're both from New Orleans in the U.S.. In fact we just got here this afternoon and thought we'd come over here and check out this club. - It's great! I wish we had something like this in New Orleans!"

"Why don't you sit down and visit for a little while?" Nils asked. "We've been here for 4 days and you're the first American boys we've met. We love meeting guys like you from other countries," he laughed. "How old are you boys?"

"I'm 21 and Ryan's 19. And you?"

"You are rather young to be so far from home, but I assure you that's no problem for us, is it Oskar?"

"Oh no, we like young guys!"

"I'm 26 and Oskar's 28 -- too old for you?"

"Not at all," was our reply, "but maybe we're too young for experienced guys like you."

Nils just laughed. "I don't think so, but if we need to, maybe we can teach you a few things."

"So you're from Sweden. Stockholm?" I asked.

"No," Oskar answered. "Nils and I are from Sundsvall which is much farther north than Stockholm. We both work at the University there."

"I bet it gets really cold there in the winter. I'm guessing you're enjoying the weather here."

"But of course. In Sundsvall it can often get down to zero degrees."

I turned to Ryan and whispered "Eskimos!". He snorted.

"What did you say, Mark?" Nils wanted to know.

"Nothing important. It was sort of an inside joke."

We visited with them for quite awhile, mostly listening to them telling us about what they'd been doing here. As the evening went on, Both Nils and Oskar seemed to loosen up and became more confident and friendly than they had been at the start.

"We've had such a great time here so far. It's nice that Curaçao is so gay friendly and has such nice clubs like this to hang out in. We've met a number of really wonderful guys here too. We've even invited some of them over to our room as well so that we could 'entertain' them," Nils said with a wink.

"Where were they from, Nils?" Ryan asked.

"Let's see. We've 'entertained' every night so far. I believe the first were from Czechoslovakia, weren't they, Oskar?"

"That's right, Nils. And they were really hot too. And don't forget the Danes -- I think they were the best, but not of course as good as us. Maybe you'd like to come over to our room as well and spend a few 'entertaining' hours with us, Ryan."

Ryan laughed. "It really sounds good -- and I think Mark and I would love spending some more time with you, but Mark and I made an agreement before we came on this trip, that, if we were going to have sex with anyone here, we wouldn't bareback."

Nils looked at Oskar who nodded. "You mean for sex with you, we'd need to use prophylactics like condoms? We're fine with that, Ryan. In fact, Oskar and I feel the same way. Does that mean you'll 'hook-up' with us?

I looked over at Ryan and he at me and I nodded.

Nils noticed. "Well, then I think it's time for us to leave. So let's finish these drinks and go back to our place and have some real fun!!"

We soon left with our new friends. Since they were at the same resort we were, it wasn't long before we got to their room.

As soon as we got in, they offered us more to drink. I tried akvavit for the first time. That is powerful stuff! Nils showed me that you're supposed to drink it in one gulp, so it was good it was served in a small shot glass. After I stopped coughing and got over the burning sensation, I felt it warming up my insides and loosening me up, but I didn't want any more of it and declined Nils offer of more.

"Have you ever been with a Swede before?" Nils asked Ryan.

"No, but I'm looking forward to it," was Ryan's answer.

"How about you, Mark?"

"The answer's the same for me. In fact I've only had sex with Americans so far, - this is going to be a real experience for me!

There were 2 small sofas in the room and I sat next to Oskar on one, and Ryan next to Nils on the other and they were soon making out.

Oskar evidently didn't believe in much foreplay, so he quickly pulled off my clothes and had me on the floor where he raised my legs and began eating my ass. It felt incredible.

After a little while, he grabbed a condom and some lube. He made me get on my knees and entered me from behind to start off. Not long after that, he turned me over and did me with my legs spread wide. I think Oskar must have read the Kamasutra, because I think he fucked me in at least 10 different positions. It was good we were both very flexible!

We took a break and had some nourishment. Then Oskar wanted to fuck Ryan, so I got to do Nils. He was an excellent bottom and I loved his sexy lean body. He did a lot of moaning with sighs of pleasure as I stroked his insides until he came. I soon followed.

When we finally left after several hours, we both thanked them for a fun and 'entertaining' evening.

Day 2 -- Tuesday: Blue Cave; Enzo & Taddeo; Volleyball

The next morning, we ate a quick breakfast at the resort buffet. I wanted to find out about seeing the famous Blue Cave of Curaçao, so after we left the café, we headed straight to the resort lobby and found the Concierge. He was a guy in his mid-20s dressed in the hotel garb, wearing shorts and an open dress shirt showing a beautiful bare chest. I suspected he might be gay because of the way he was admiring us.

"Hi, I'm Mark and this is my friend, Ryan. We want to see about going to see the famous Blue Cave."

"I'm Luis, boys, and yes, that is a must-see in Curaçao and you simply must go there! There are a number of tours with boats that will take you there -- and you can even hike to it if you have the time and want to save money. But I'd advise you to go with a tour that provides some snorkeling instruction before you start out. Most people have done some snorkeling, mostly with cheap equipment -- and while it seems easy, some practice with professional snorkels will make it a much better experience. Basically," he continued, "in reality you are snorkel virgins," he said laughing and bringing a smile to our faces. There is one tour I'd highly recommend, and, if he has room this afternoon, he will pick you up here and bring you back later."

We signed up for the 11 am tour that had snorkeling instruction, especially since the only snorkeling I had done as a kid hadn't worked out too well.

"If you need any further help or 'service', be sure to let me know," he said with a wink and a smile, quietly rubbing his crotch.

"Thanks, Luis. We'll be sure to see you if we need any further 'services'."

"Did you see him rubbing his crotch, Ryan."

"Yeah, I think you turned him on."

"Me??"

"Yeah you, don't you realize you have a really sexy body?"

"Of all people, you should know, you've used it often enough!" I answered laughing. We went back to our room and had just enough time to put on our speedos under our pants before we had to catch the ride for the Blue Cave tour,

I turned to Ryan, "Have you used a snorkel before?"

"Probably about as much as you have, Mark. You?"

"Not much, I'm glad they'll give us some lessons before we actually try to do it. I'm a pretty strong swimmer though, how about you?"

"I'm good, but since you swim regularly, you're bound to be better than me."

As it turned out the lessons were quite valuable. We still weren't great snorkelers after the lessons, but we were considerably better than we had been.

The trip out and seeing the cave itself was well worth the time and money! We had great fun snorkeling and looking at all the fish and sea turtles. And the blue colors in the cave were so fantastic! We even had time to snorkel outside the cave before we had to get back on the boat and head back.

We got back about 3 pm and went back to our room to wash up and change clothes. Since we planned to scope out the beach, I got out the mesh shirts I had bought and gave Ryan his. He was very amused to see it. He pulled it on and turned to me. It was terrific -- you could easy see his beautiful chest and nipples through the mesh! I reached out and pinched one.

"Hey! Cut that out, Mark! Don't handle the merchandise!!!"

We both chuckled.

We went downtown and found a nice café next to the beach and had drinks and snacks. Afterwards, we walked along the beachfront for awhile and admired the view - especially the cute guys in speedos -- and there were a lot of them, mostly sunbathing but some actually swimming.

joshprim
joshprim
218 Followers