All Comments on 'A Week in Curaçao'

by joshprim

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. Tastefully handled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really loved it but would have enjoyed more sex. cp

joshprimjoshprimover 2 years agoAuthor

First off, thanks for your comments - they're very helpful.

Since this was a story that I entered into the Summer Lovin' contest, I wanted it to be more appealing to the average reader and not just to the gay community, so I toned down on the gay sex somewhat (although there's still plenty) and focused more on the relationships and the fun the boys had.

If you want a lot of sex in a story, read my upcoming story, 'One Night In the French Quarter, Ch.3 - The Party' which should be published soon and will have more than enough sex in it to appease anyone!

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

That last line nearly broke my heart! Ryan fell in love. Very much enjoyed the ‘travel journal’ style of this. I hadn’t considered the timelessness of the boys’ story until a cassette tape appeared. Suddenly these guys, Ryan and Mark, are my contemporaries! The tape, plus the conversations around AIDS and prophylactics catapulted me back to the 80’s. I’ve read all of the Night in New Orleans stories and love that Chapter 3 is the backstory to Mark and Ryan’s ‘relationship.’ There’s so much more to Ryan’s story, the Boudreau’s story. Tell me, us, more? Five Stars from me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous