All Comments on 'A Week in Vegas with Sisters Ch. 01'

by DBluePhoenix

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Sune2022Sune2022about 2 years ago

Please continue this story... I want to know it they get back together and what else happens

WhenIm64WhenIm64about 2 years ago

That did not read like a first story. It was polished and well constructed. Only a few minor grammar issues, none that distracted. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep writing. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hopefully another chapter or two!

Very hot, well written, didn't notice any technical issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope you continue this story it was amazing

Gremlin078Gremlin078about 2 years ago

That was fucking hot. Lucky bastard.

big_albertbig_albertabout 2 years ago

Please continue this story... I want to know it they get back together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. Very well done. More lease

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done. Great detail, excellent structure and flow. A sexy story!

walt555walt555about 2 years ago

I dug it, write more pls

Pookiebear123Pookiebear123about 2 years ago

Definitely need another chapter, keeping in line with the title of the story! Very hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Incest???

How does this story qualify as incest?

Harleyman03Harleyman03about 2 years ago

Great first story. Magic trio. there has to be more

in2itdeepin2itdeepabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it. Please keep it up. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Chapter 2 requested

Chapter 2 requested

davevsr1davevsr1about 2 years ago

keep it up, great job.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 2 years ago

For your first story you did very well indeed. So hot n sexy and I would love to read more please.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

Shhhaaaaaaaazzzzammmmmmmm!!! If this is your first effort then you are a natural! So much to say. This is all fact no bullshit. I am soon to be 69 years old, and I am ridiculously overweight. But you and your story had me laying here with a full blown hard -on for 2 1/2 pages! I’ve no idea your age, but that just doesn’t happen when you get into your late 60’s. No viagra, no sprays, no pills, just YOUR STORY!! That is the best and most accurate way to tell you how your story impressed me.

And I owe you a big thank you for another reason as well. For decades I have tried to find m discretely, someone else who has had to deal with “pussy squeeze “. There is ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT in my mind you were describing an actual event at least as far as that goes, because you were right on the money. I had a gal who would like to take me home to her place on Friday after bowling, and we could never find the chessboard, so we did other stuff. heh. Anyway, I would get in a good rhythm or as I would describe it,” I’d be banging her like a metronome “. Sh’d close her eyes and it seemed like she left her body, and her pussy would start squeezing , AND squeezing, to the point I got forced out! The first couple of times I would try asking her to not squeeze so hard. That was when I realized nobody was home. Like I said, she left her body and was elsewhere. I knew pretty closely when she was going to climax, after a few times, anyway. SoI decided I was not getting evicted! The next week when I did what I needed to do to bring it on, I pushed in just as hard as I could without hurting her or myself and not ruining her little trip. Was that ever a BIG MISTAKE! I stayed in alright, but I thought my dick was being squeezed in two! I mean real pain! And i could tell by her closed eyes and the gentle fluttering of her eyelashes that was. on another planet . So I start trying to pull out, and not having much luck. Finally, and remember this if you ever get stuck that way, I pushed down like I was trying to poke her spine, then pulled back. Seems the lower muscles werenot as strong or not spasming as hard. But that really was scary! You have felt those contractions and how powerful they are. Am I making it up or are those some powerful spasms?!

Pardon the long story, but I know you understand and know what an event a spasming orgasm can be.

So your story is hitting all the marks just spot on. And of course I would love to read more of your works. It can take some time to build a good following but I do believe that you have the talent to do it if you want to. And if I can do anything to help you, just contact me at the email on my bio page.

Appreciate you letting me read your excellent story.

Uncle Al.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

Adding more….Your story has been posted for under 24 hours. You have100% remarks asking you to please keep writing. Most all say the same thing..lway too polished for a new person. well written.,etc

The public is clamoring for more!!!

MuckyMonkMuckyMonkabout 2 years ago

With writing like this all I can say is MORE please

TomNJaxTomNJaxabout 2 years ago

This was an awesome story, really love to hear how the rest of the week...and possibly how their future turns out!!

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

Damn, that was HOT!🔥 It’s hard to believe that this was your first story. Great characters and storyline. Count me in as one of your followers! I look forward to reading your future stories.

-Cheers

CuriousOneTwoCuriousOneTwoabout 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Please continue with the rest of the night, the week, and then some. Liked the character development.

LefreakLefreakabout 2 years ago

It's a good written story. It has potential. So, let this be the first chapter of your first serial.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Am I crazy or did you post this already a few days back?

DBluePhoenixDBluePhoenixabout 2 years agoAuthor

I made a few edits and made this chapter 1 since I’m continuing it, but I didn’t realize it would repost as new. But the 2nd chapter is up as well for those interested.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

A little sisterly sharing... Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great premise.

But the sex left a great deal to be desired.

Totally lacking in details of the sexual activities.

Cramming a cock into a pussy and fucking hard could be good. But there's no real description. No dialog during the fucking. Just cumming.

Really disappointed.

Four stars for the premise and the setup. Much less for the action.

DBluePhoenixDBluePhoenixabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the advice. I'll work on that. Any stories you'd recommend as an example of a writer who does it better?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Giving the character some back story was good but it was also a little complicated. His back and forth and back and forth from city to city. Also, his doubts before he leaves the restroom could have been a bit simpler. Writing style is good, communication is clear, and the characters seem believable. You can clearly write well, if you decide to continue but I would get a second set of eyes on your work for more clarity. For a first story, great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDBluePhoenix@DBluePhoenix
I'm just a guy, trying to be a writer, and hoping to get some ideas and fantasies out of my head and onto the (virtual) page.