A Week to Remember Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured both Susan and Cherise had nice breasts but when I saw the bras drop, I knew for certain. Susan's were smaller than Cherise's, slightly conical with large, dark areolas that fit her sleek and toned body to a tee. Cherise's were fuller; they looked softer than Susan's and her areolas looked like nickels compared to Susan's half dollars. I could feel my dick harden as I watched the girls dance. I knew it wasn't right but watching them topless with other girls was extremely erotic.

Vicki had paired off with Cherise and Debbie with Susan for the night I guessed. Vicki's arms were draped over Cherise's shoulders, her hands clasped behind the soon to be bride's head while Cherise's hands held her partner by the waist, softly moving up and down the toned brunette's sides. They were staring into each other's eyes like two lovebirds when the movement ceased and Vicki leaned in to kiss Cherise. It was a long, slow, passionate kiss as their bodies stood together. They paused their kissing for a brief moment so Vicki could remove her tiny bra much to the delight of Cherise, who bent down to kiss each sweet nipple. Vicki also had a lovely pair of breasts, no tan lines, and piercings in each nipple. Cherise stuck her tongue out flicking the little barbells which had a very positive reaction on their owner.

Debbie and Susan were making goo-goo eyes at each other as they swayed to the beat. Debbie took the initiative, kissing Susan with all she had. I stood there watching them all make out for a good five minutes, shocked, yet turned on by the scene of my girls making out with the dancers. It was getting late so I decided to head back into the house through the kitchen so as not to disturb them too much. I opened the kitchen door making as much noise as I could to alert them. There's a way to get to the master bedroom without going to the living room, so I just called out to them that I was heading for bed since it was after ten o'clock and not to stay up too late. I heard the soft seductive music of Sade as I made my way to the bedroom, being as quiet as I could.

Susan called back, "We won't daddy, thank you. Sweet dreams."

I heard the other girls call out 'good night' as I closed my bedroom door, making sure they could hear it latch shut. I quickly stripped down to my boxers, grabbed my Ipad, then slipped into bed to continue watching the show. When it finally booted up, I logged in to watch the girls, who must have paused when I entered. Now they were back to making out and gently swaying to the soft jazz. I watched again for quite some time as they all kissed and fondled each other.

Eventually, Susan stopped inhaling Debbie's tongue. She took her partner's hand, leading her to my big leather lounge chair. She sat down in it patting her lap, beckoning Debbie to join her. Debbie smiled then sat down facing her, breasts within easy reach of Susan's mouth. Susan reached around her, managing to untie the patriotic bikini top, releasing Debbie's prime assets. I moved one of the cameras around to see Susan's eyes widen as Debbie's breasts stared her in the face. She looked into the stripper's eyes smiling. She said something and Debbie replied. I assumed it was something like, "I've wanted to suck on these from the moment I saw them." She then began to nurse Debbie's money makers. Her tongue swirled around one areola then the other, causing the busty beauty to arch her head back, pressing her breasts further into my darling daughter's face. Susan would switch from one breast to the other as if the last one called her back because it missed her. Back and forth she went, pausing only to smile up at Debbie who would pet her head and mouth something to make my little girl smile.

Meanwhile, Vicki and Cherise danced their way to the far wall. Vicki's back was up against it with Cherise on her knees in front of her. I watched as my sweet Cherise slipped her fingers into the tiny shorts. She slowly lowered them to the floor, letting Vicki step out of them. Her eyes lit up as Vicki's bare mound was revealed to her. She looked up at Vicki, said something that made Vicki grin and giggle, then moved her face forward, planting it firmly between the dancer's legs. She began lapping away like a hungry kitten much to Vicki's delight. She would lick up and down then turn her head inserting her tongue between the leggy brunette's folds. Sometimes sucking, sometimes kissing, she was driving Vicki literally up the wall. She continued feasting on Vicki's pussy, her hands gripping the girl's ass cheeks to help hold her in place. Vicki closed her eyes as she kept telling Cherise something; I could make out a deep sigh as her fingers sifted through Cherie's flaming red hair.

I sat and watched as my darlings serviced their dancers with great enthusiasm. I had been shocked earlier but now as my erection grew the shock disappeared and I really started enjoying the show. I hated not having any sound so I decided to get out of bed to sneak part way down the hall. I quietly opened my door to listen and see firsthand the mini orgy going on in my living room. I managed to get about halfway down the hall where it was still dark so I wouldn't be seen without causing alarm. I sat back on my heels, my dick aching and pressing hard against my shorts. I sat watching and listening massaging my aching tool.

I could see Susan and Debbie still on my lounger, Debbie's arms were draped over Susan's shoulders as my little girl suckled those magnificent fake boobs. I could hear Debbie's encouragement, "That's it, baby," then a long pause, "suck mommy's boobs," a moan then, "you're such a good little girl," then finally, "mommy likes that."

One arm left Susan's shoulder so Debbie could caress my girl's hair and gently stroke her face as she nursed her little heart out smiling the entire time. I think Debbie must have sensed something because she looked around then down the hall right at me. Her eyes seemed to focus on me as a broader smile developed on her face. Her words became more encouraging to Susan maybe to taunt me or at the very least excite me more.

I heard her tell my Susan as she stared straight at me, "You like mommy's boobs don't you baby?" Susan nodded, smiling as she continued soaking the enhanced beauties with her saliva. Debbie would pause stroking Susan's face with her fingernail. Then, "I bet daddy doesn't know you like mommy's breasts does he?" Susan continued her nursing, shaking her head, mumbling an un uh.

Debbie cooed then another taunt, "You're such a naughty little baby girl, mommy loves that about you."

Susan let out a moan squirming in her seat, her mouth covering as much as she could of Debbie's breast.

Then I heard my darling's next task, "Mommy wants your sweet lips on her pussy baby, would you like that?" Debbie grinned knowing I was listening.

My sweet little Susan stopped sucking, she looked up at Debbie, "Yes, mommy. Your baby girl would love to please her mommy like that."

She was obviously delighted that Debbie was going to let her lick her into orgasm. She went back to devour the obviously more dominant girl's breasts, waiting for instructions to change her focus.

I turned my attention to the wall where I'd last seen Vicki and Cherise. They had moved to the sofa whose back faced perpendicular to the hall. Now Cherise was up on the sofa, her arms on the back for support, her upper torso above and slightly over the backrest with her knees resting on the cushions, legs spread wide and her face towards the hall and my hiding place. Vicki was behind her, face buried in her ass, licking and kissing while I think her fingers were playing with Cherise's pussy. Cherise was moaning with delight as Vicki tongued her into oblivion.

My dick couldn't take much more of my 'in-house' live sex show. I hated to move and risk being seen so I sat there gawking.

Cherise glanced over at her sorority sister to see how she was doing. I noticed Debbie give her a slight nod towards the hall then quickly look away. I must have been paranoid because I could have sworn Cherise did a double take, looking in my direction. Slowly a bigger smile developed on her face while her eyes adjusted, peering into the darkness. Just as she started to mouth something to Debbie, Vicki hit that magic spot. Cherise arched her head back, closing her eyes as her body shuddered. Her red locks dancing about her head as she shook with pleasure. I heard her gasp and decided that would be a good time to get back to my room. I silently backpedaled in my crouch until I could reach the door and quietly entered. My dick popped out of my boxers, wagging back and forth as I got back into bed. I hit the Ipad causing it to return to life just as Cherise was kissing Vicki, thanking the brunette for her orgasm.

Debbie was now standing in front of the lounger, hands on Susan's head with Susan on her knees devouring the busty girl's pussy. Debbie spasmed a couple of times then brought my sweet stepdaughter to her feet to kiss her. Susan said something to her lover which made her smile then she turned towards the hall. I quickly hid the Ipad under a pillow and faked being asleep. Within a few seconds, I heard the door open slightly. Susan's voice was in the little girl tone she uses when she wants something.

"Daddy? Are you asleep?"

I rolled over a bit in the dark and mumbled, "I was. What is it sweetheart?"

"Well, Debbie's car won't start. Can she and Vicki stay the night?"

I mumbled a sleepy, "Um, sure. Make sure you lock up."

I could almost picture the smile on her face as she replied, "Thank you, daddy. You're the best. We will. Good night."

She quietly shut the door as I slipped the Ipad back out from under the pillow. I could see her practically bounce back into the living room as she told Debbie they could stay the night. I saw Debbie look up into one of the cameras giving it a wink while she mouthed a 'Thank-you'. Yes, I'd been caught. I hoped she wasn't going to say anything. With the wink and thank-you, I was somewhat reassured my secret was safe.

The couples took a break in their lovemaking walking around nude to clean up what little mess there was from the party. I watched as they put everything back into the kitchen, wiping down the coffee table, making sure the room was neat and clean. They'd stop and kiss each other during the cleanup, giggling and smiling the entire time. Cherise asked Susan something while Debbie and Vicki looked on. Then they paired off as before, walking down the hall hand in hand. I assume they settling into each of the two guest rooms. My voyeur time was done but I still had a full blown hard on to deal with. I got some tissues from the nightstand, removing my boxers I dropped them on the floor next to the bed. Then I began beating my meat with the visions of my girls and their lesbian encounter still fresh in my mind. It didn't take long before those tissues were full of my hot, wet cum. I dropped the wad off the side of the bed, deciding to toss that in the morning. I just laid back, visions of my lovelies still running through my mind as my dick's intensity subsided. My breathing returned to normal as the faint sounds of lesbian pleasures drifted into my room from the guest rooms. The girls were still at it which brought a smile to my face. I would never have guessed my two innocent girls were not that innocent after all. I wasn't going to say anything about tonight. I'd just see what tomorrow would bring and go from there. I did wonder however if Eric knew and if Cherise included him, he was one lucky dude. I was tired and spent, I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face and a limp dick between my legs.

Morning came way too quickly. I normally get up at six to deal with the horses but this morning I really didn't feel like it. But they expected it so I drug myself out of bed, scooping up my spent tissues and tossing them in the trash before taking a shower. While I was showering I thought about what had occurred the night before causing my dick to slowly stiffen. I immediately turned to the faucet to shift the water temp to a slightly colder temperature so the swelling would subside. I finished showering, dried off, and got dressed in just my jeans and slippers. Passing by my dresser I noticed a card on top that hadn't been there the night before. I picked it up realizing it was Debbie's business card. I turned it over and beautifully written in pink ink was "please call me". I opened the top drawer stashing it under my socks. I cracked my bedroom door open hoping to not wake the girls. I tiptoed out to the living room and was surprised to see it was spotless with no trace whatsoever of the party. There were two sets of business cards on the coffee table for each of the girls with little hearts added in pink. I picked one set up to see if they got any notes. On the back of each one were little smilies and more hearts along with a quick note for the girls to call them. I put the cards back then looked out the window to see if the beat up Honda was still there.

It was gone, so I headed into the kitchen to begin making my breakfast. I decided I'd make a Denver omelet and leave enough for Cherise and Susan. As my little mix was cooking I heard bare feet on the kitchen floor. I turned to see Susan rubbing the sleep from her eyes as she clumsily made her way towards me. She looked like the little girl I remembered growing up. Her brunette hair was disheveled, she was dressed only in pink panties barely covered by a threadbare tee shirt I'd given her back when she was thirteen. The little girl image quickly dissipated when I saw her rock hard nipples straining at the thin fabric of that old shirt. What I saw last night reminded me she was no longer my little girl. I told her good morning then returned to breakfast.

She walked up to my turned back, slipped her arms around my waist, rested her cheek against the middle of my back, her firm nipples poking me and gave me a reverse hug.

"She purred, good morning daddy. You are the bestest daddy in the whole world. Did you know that?"

I laughed as she squeezed me tight, her hands moving across my chest as she did. Turning her face and kissing me between the shoulder blades she held on limiting my movement.

I laughed, "You're in a lovey dovey mood. What makes you say that, sweetness?"

She massaged my chest as she giggled, "Because you're putting up with all this wedding crap. Along with letting those dancers stay the night. You really didn't have to do that. I really had an amazing time last night despite the screw-up and Cherise's prudish friends."

"Well, I know you all were drinking. I'd hate to see them on the news in an accident heading home. So, how did they get the car started? And I'm glad the dancer thing worked out for all of you."

She sighed, "I don't know. They woke us up before dawn and said they tried it and it worked. Except for Tracy and Jill who left early, we all had fun."

I smiled to myself, "That's good. I'm glad they were safe here. I'm sorry to hear about your friends."

She purred, "Mmmm...thanks, daddy. Cherise and I learned quite a few things from Vicki and Debbie last night. Tracy and Jill are more Cherise's friends than mine so it's cool."

I managed to flip my omelet without screwing it up, "I'm glad you did sweetheart."

She then let out another purr as she played with the hairs on my chest, "Mmmm, me too, daddy. I saw their cards on the coffee table. I may call Debbie again, I really liked her. Are you making enough for Cherise and me?"

"There's coffee in the pot too. Yes, I'll leave it in the microwave for you both. I'm happy you liked her, I did too she was funny. I'm going to feed the horses and do my chores after I eat. You two relax and thanks for doing a great job cleaning up the mess."

She giggled and then purred, "You're welcome. I really enjoyed making the mess and cleaning it up."

I thought about what she just said not knowing if she were talking about the party or Debbie's sweet pussy. I turned the burner off. She released her grip on me standing there still half asleep. I divided up the omelet placing two-thirds on a plate then set it into the microwave to wait for my darlings.

She mumbled something about a shower and going back to her place after getting dressed. I kissed her forehead then sat down to eat. She wandered off to her room while I finished eating. Putting the plate and silverware in the sink, I went back to my room, donned my shirt to get to work. I heard the guest bathroom shower water running as I headed out for my chores. It took me a couple of hours cleaning the stalls and feeding my small herd. I got some horse manure on me when one of the mares got startled so figuring the girls were up and gone I stripped down to my shorts, leaving my clothes in a heap at the back door. I headed in to take another shower. I didn't need that stink in the house just before having guests over. I went back inside dressed only in my boxers not expecting to see either of the girls. One door was still closed with the sounds of slumber coming from the room. Cherise really must have gotten a work out last night with Vicki, lucky girl.

I quickly entered my room tossing my boxers on the bed then proceeded to shower for the second time. Leaving the bathroom door slightly ajar to help eliminate steamed mirrors, I finished and was drying off when I felt the air in the room change. I figured someone opened my bedroom door so I wrapped the towel around me to take a look. I walked out to find Cherise standing there dressed only in panties, a stern look on her face, hands on her slim hips.

I stammered as I looked away, "Cherise, what's up? The other bathroom works."

She walked towards me as I covered my eyes. My fingers opening slightly to see if she was leaving.

"Mister Hayes, were you spying on us last night?" Her tone of voice was more playful than accusing.

I denied any wrongdoing.

"Really? I could have sworn your little surveillance cameras moved a couple of times and there was this large dark object just out of sight down the hall."

Still playing the fool, "No, no, I wouldn't do that to you girls."

She stopped right in front of me, using her forefinger she placed it on the hand covering my eyes. She lifted my pseudo mask from my face then lowered it. I had that guilty look written all over my face. I knew I'd been caught again. I tried to keep my eyes focused on hers but it didn't last long. I looked down her sleek torso, gazing at her full, perfectly round breasts accentuated by the most freckles I'd ever seen. Her body was covered in them, I had the urge to lick them all off from head to toe but I kept my thoughts to myself.

"Did we surprise you? Did you enjoy it Mister Hayes?" she grinned noticing me checking her out.

I confessed, "Yes, I did watch a portion of the entertainment after two girls left. I don't recall what their names were."

I felt extremely guilty at this point and wondered where she was going with this interrogation.

"It's okay. I just wanted to be sure. I thought I saw you. Now I know it wasn't the drinks or my imagination. So, did you like it? What do you think of your little Susan and Cherise now?"

"I don't think any less of you two. We all have preferences and you're free to do what you want. I did enjoy parts of it and was shocked at a couple of others."

"I think Debbie saw you too; she nodded to me to look down the hall. I think that's why she really laid the 'mommy thing' on heavy. Your little Susan can be quite kinky." she giggled.

"Well, whatever. I should get dressed and back to my chores."

I started to move away until she stopped me, "No, I have a chore for you here, Mister Hayes or should I call you 'daddy'?"

"Huh?"

"Since I'm getting married in one week I decided to sow some wild oats and part of that was last night. It was supposed to be guys stripping for us but the girls were more than adequate. In fact, they were outstanding," she commented, licking her lower lip, "So, I still want a cock inside me before I limit myself to my love, Eric and guess what?"